The Youngest Daughter of the...

By selimchosen

The man watching the moment it was born was silent. He was a snake (that is also a black mamba), but his chil... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chpater 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84

Chapter 39

1.9K 59 0
By selimchosen

Are you giving this to us?"

"Yes."

"I'll eat well, Miss."

Messi gladly accepted the cracker. Fayman, who was seriously contemplating whether to take it or not, saw him and quickly received the snack.

Piercings glistened through Messi's hair when his ears peeked out as he ate the cracker in one bite.

I decided to ask what I've been curious about.

"Messi."

"Hmm?"

"Why did you do that?"

I pointed to his ear and asked, Messi said as if it was nothing.

"Ah, this. It's a pheromone stone."

"A pheromone stone?"

That kind of thing exists too. It was a story I had never heard of.

When I looked at him with a look that I didn't know, Messi seemed to be thinking about how to explain it, and then opened his mouth.

"It has a variety of uses, but it is mainly used as a control device."

"Control device?"

"It is mainly used by werebeasts who have difficulty controlling pheromones."

It seems that he is unable to control the pheromone on his own. I was curious about a new fact I heard for the first time today.

"Then Messi can't control pheromones?"

"It's not like that."

"Then?"

Messi quietly shut his mouth.

When I who was puzzled stared at him, his deep eyes secretly avoided my gaze.

Huh? What is it? What do you use it for?

The most frustrating thing in the world was when someone stopped talking.

Messi flinched when I grabbed his arm and shook it to ask for a quick answer. Fayman, who was watching from the side, smirked and said.

"Why do you go around digging your own grave?"

"What is it? Do you know, Fayman?"

"He's using it to maximize his pheromone."

Maximize it? But wouldn't that mean you can't control it? I think it would be incredible if there were so many gemstones on it.

"If you look at it, most of it is purple, right?"

I saw a piercing in Messi's ear. Each one was filled with deep purple. Like the color of his eyes.

Fayman whispered with a tired face.

"The closer the gemstone is to purple, the more pure and powerful it is."

"Really?"

"You would usually think it's used for control when he's wearing several of them, but this guy uses them for crazy purposes like pheromone explosions."

In a word, it meant that he was insane.

Messi replied in a voice tinged with resentment.

"It's not something I use every day. It's only used occasionally when there are a lot of enemies."

"That's right. And if it's dangerous, he can control the pheromone again with the same thing. Because of that, he claims it's not complete insanity."

Fayman smiled brightly. It was nuanced that his friend didn't dare admit the truth.

I looked at Messi with concern for no apparent reason.

"I hate Messi doing dangerous things."

"Ah."

"I hate dangerous."

Either way, it was a risky method.

When I frowned as hard as I could and spoke firmly, Messi, who had twitching lips, nodded.

"I won't."

"Then you promise?"

"Yes."

"Okay then!"

I laughed softly when he promised to not use it. It seemed like it was time to go back, and just as I packed my bag, I heard Rosaria calling.

"Miss Irene!"

"Rodaria?"

"It's time for class. Give me the bag."

"Yes!"

I put everything I brought with me in my bag and put on the sandals I had taken off.

You can't be late for class, so let's hurry up!

I took Rosaria's hand and paused for a moment before returning to my room.

"Bye-bye! I'm leaving now."

After saying goodbye to both of them, I looked forward again. Rosaria, who had stopped and waited for me, asked with a happy smile.

"Did you have fun together?"

"Yes."

Rosaria squinted at the hollowed lawn.

"If Miss Irene is having fun, I'm glad."

The two escorts, who had been waving their hands side by side as they watched Irene's back, stood up with regretful faces.

"I was wondering why Rosaria wasn't coming back, but she was here hogging the little lady all to herself."

"I know."

Messi shook his head in agreement. He looked at the seat where Irene had been sitting before. Fluffy pheromones were scattered all over the garden.

Fayman raised the corner of his lips and murmured.

"I would have really regretted it if I hadn't come."

***

On my way back to the room with Rosaria, I ran into Kasana who was waiting at the door.

"Kasa!"

Kasana turned her gaze to us as I warmly welcomed her and silently bowed.

Why did she come so early today? There must still be time left for class to start.

Every time I was in the garden, I knew that Rosaria came to pick me up at a generous time.

"Kasa, why are you here so early today?"

Kasana smiled faintly as we stepped inside.

"I'll let you know when class is over."

"Okay. Then, I'll be back after washing my hands!"

I quickly went into the bathroom and climbed up the simple stool in front of the sink. After washing my hands with soap, Rosaria wiped them with a towel.

"I'm done washing up!"

"Good job. So, shall we get ready for class now?"

"Yes!"

I sat across from Kasa. She was standing upright and checking my homework in advance.

"You did well today, Miss Irene. I'll give you a sticker."

"Wow!"

Kasana opened the transparent box.

Inside were stickers that had been cut into squares. I quickly received the caterpillar sticker and pulled out the grape-shaped paper that I had stored in the treasure chest.

Now it was almost half full, so if I worked a little harder, I could receive a gift.

"You've collected a lot. You'll receive a gift soon."

"Yes. I like gifts."

I don't know what kind of gift it was, but either way, it was good. I proudly checked the paper a few times and put it back in the box.

"Do you remember all the words you learned so far?"

"Of course. I did it again and again, so I know everything."

"Then this is my personal gift."

"Gift?"

I haven't collected all the praise stickers yet?

I twinkled my eyes. A wrapped present appeared under the table, it was probably hidden until now.

"Can I open it now?"

"You can."

Excitedly, I unpacked the wrapping paper. Inside was a storybook I had never seen before.

"Baby... Sprout?"

"That's right."

"This is what I learned last time!"

I looked over the first page. I could read it smoothly from the first line. It seems that the words that I have been taught in the meantime have been taken from this book. I thought of Kasana, who must have chosen a children's book with a lot of thought. I laughed out loud at the warm and fuzzy feeling.

"Thank you, Kasa. I think this will be fun!"

"That s relief. Then let's learn the next word."

Kasana pulled out a notebook with a list of short words.

I looked at the notebook with interest.

What kind of fairy tale book did you choose this time?

I leaned close to the table to see it up close. When I learned that Kasana, who seemed to be blunt in everything, was thinking deeply about the contents of the class every time, I was motivated.

"Huh? I think I can read this?"

"Is that so?"

"Yes. Su..san...It's sand!"

"That's right. You learn very quickly."

I bashfully laughed at her compliment. In fact, once you learn how to write and read characters, the application is very easy.

The continent used an official language, which was made so that all werebeasts could learn easily. Kasana told me the meanings of each word written in the notebook, and as I progressed through the class to the last word without hesitation, she closed the notebook.

"I think I was worried for no reason."

"Worry?"

"Yes. I was going to decide on a future schedule based on the progress of today's class, but I don't think it's necessary."

"Decide?"

Kasana pulled out some documents in front of me. It was similar to the class schedule shown when we first met. This time, more complicated things were added.

"New classes will be added." (Kasana)

"What else am I learning?" (Irene)

Rosaria, who had been avoiding her seat, approached as if she had been listening to the conversation.

"It seems like the contents of the class are changing, right?" (Rosaria)

"That's right." (Kasana)

"Is it a pheromone class that's been added?" (Rosaria)

"It's been quite some time since Miss Irene succeeded in humanizing." (Kasana)

"I think it's the right time then." (Rosaria)

Pheromone class?

I opened my eyes wide in surprise.

Read latest Chapters at Wuxia World . Site Only

If I learn how to handle pheromones, will I be able to transform myself freely?

Rosaria, who sat next to me, read the schedule.

"Teaching in the room is reduced to once every two days."

"Yes, Lady Rosaria. Pheromone classes will be held in the forest."

"Can we go into the forest now?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 5.7K 32
I felt the tears rise and I looked down for a minute, gathering all of my resolve. I looked up again and stared him right in the eye. "You know what...
19.7K 334 37
Kiara is an eighteen years old girl who lived on her own since she was sixteen Then, out of nowhere, she found herself in the care of her brothers t...
1.8M 45.3K 64
What happens when a mother and father get a divorce leaving their seven children heart broken and seperated from one another. When the father receive...
21.3K 708 23
Avery was 9 when her parents got divorced. Her dad got her brothers and her mom got her. After 7 years her mom dies and she is put back into the cust...