The Youngest Daughter of the...

By selimchosen

The man watching the moment it was born was silent. He was a snake (that is also a black mamba), but his chil... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chpater 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84

Chapter 20

2.6K 80 0
By selimchosen

- Did you know?

- What?

-There is a big library on the first floor?

-I had no idea! How do I get there?

So, on the first day, I went to the library,

I wanted to read a fairy tale book, but I had not yet learned to read, so I went to Rosaria, who was waiting in the room, with the most popular book recommended by the librarian.

As Irene wandered around, she found out that the mansion was so large that she had no idea which place was what or where to get there.

- There is a place on this floor where you can observe the night sky. I heard the ceiling is made of glass?

- I had no idea! I should go in the evening, right?

Unfortunately, I couldn't go because I had to sleep in the evening. I'll definitely go there, later.

"Where are we going today?"

Pop. Pop.

In fact, when I said that I wanted to go around the mansion alone for the first time, Rosaria said no and stopped me from doing it. However, Cade's permission was granted and I was able to leave the room.

- It's not permission to go out, but I will let you roam around the house as much as you want.

The permission was granted with such a detail attached.

Actually, I didn't even want to go outside by myself. Small children are not allowed to go out alone. Rosaria had warned me several times that there were a lot of strange and scary things.

First of all, let's master the mansion first!

Pop. Pop.

Byoop. Pop. Byoop. Pop.

However, contrary to Irene's grandiose goal, there was something she didn't expect.

"Oh, my leg hurts."

Her stamina was too weak. After walking around from the morning with half excitement and half anticipation, her strength gradually decreased.

Is there a place where I can sit and rest?

I patted my leg and looked around, and found a chair lying alone.

"Uh?"

Was it originally there?

Tran with happy steps filled with joy and sat down on the chair. Then, whenever I was thirsty, I opened the water bottle that I hung around my neck to drink.

Pong.

A small straw came out. I took a sip of the water and looked around the hallway.

Recently, the atmosphere in the mansion has been chaotic. As I passed by, I heard at first glance that visitors were coming soon. How many people would come to make everyone so busy?

The hallway was unusually crowded as there was no room to sit on the floor.

I was resting, shaking my legs back and forth, when two men came out of a room with a black door, with serious expressions on their faces.

"Udis."

"Yes, Sir Orka."

"There's a greenhouse garden on the 3rd floor of the mansion, right?"

"Yes. There are always snacks ready."

Prick. (TL: Irene's ear pricked up)

I caught on to a pretty interesting topic.

"The room where the young masters are staying is also on the third floor. Have you been there?" (Udis)

No! Where is that? I've never been there.

"I haven't been there because I don't know where it is." (Orka)

Third floor? There's a greenhouse garden with snacks, and there's Seth and Arban!

I twinkled my eyes.

I want to go!

"I want to see them."

However, I was too weak to go alone and the mansion was too big. I had to climb the stairs to get there, but this was the first floor.

"...I really want to go, but it's too far away. I want to see Rosaria."

The vacancy of Rosaria was felt again.

Teary.

The tip of her nose wrinkled. Suddenly Irene missed Rosaria and while she was grieving, she felt a bustle of movements. She rubbed her red eyes and looked ahead.

"Uhm-hum! Sir Orka. Could you bring this to the third floor for me?"

"Yes, I will."

"Then go ahead and - Oh! Isn't it Miss Irene?"

I nodded quickly. In the meantime, I glanced, at a man called Orka.

Wiggle. Wiggle.

Irene wriggled her fingers, holding the water bottle, and smacking her little lips.

"Orka."

"Yes."

"Orka, are you going to the 3rd floor?"

"That's right."

Orca with white hair and light eyes stared at me, waiting for my next word. If I ask him to go with me, will he take me? I quickly stepped down from the chair, lest Orka just decided to go away.

In a hurry, Irene reached out and gently pulled the hem of his sleeve. Orka flinched and took a deep breath. A moment of anticipation and expectation seemed to pass over his eyes.

"Me...I want to go to the third floor."

"But my legs hurt so much.""

Trummaged through my bag.

This is because I remembered what I heard when I visited the conference room not too long ago.

"I'm not asking for help with a bare mouth." (TL: asking for help with a bare mouth means, to ask for help, demand a service or something else without giving compensation, paying up, or rewarding.)

"Oh, I see." (Udis)

Udis smiled broadly while replying.

"I'm a baby bird who repays the favor!"

I learned that when I get help, I should reward it. So, I should give Orka a present. I rummaged through my bag and pulled out an elongated, transparent jar of star candy.

Fortunately, Orka showed interest in the star Candy.

"Is that the reward?"

"Yes. It's my favorite thing."

"You're very smart to already understand that concept."

Orka looked somewhat surprised.

I smiled brightly. In fact, this was something remembered after hearing Cade muttering while looking at the documents.

- These guys are always asking for help with their bare mouths. Should I just kick them out?

If you receive something, you have to give something. It was an immutable truth.

I spoke seriously.

"I don't ask for things for free. If I do that, I will be kicked out."

As they widened their chests with pride, the expressions of Judith and Orka, who were smiling happily, hardened in seconds.

"If you go to the left hallway from here, you will find the garden. You'll see the glass door, so you'll find it right away."

After holding Orka's hand and following along, I arrived at the third floor.

I thought I should remember the way back, so I asked him to drop me off his hug in the middle of the way. I carefully memorized what Thad seen in my head one by one. When arrived at my destination, I handed the star candy I was holding in my hand. "Thank you for bringing me here. I'll give you a

gift."

"Thank you, I'll receive it with glee."

Orka was given a star candy with a mixed face,

He hasn't looked very good since earlier. Considering that Udis was acting just like him, there must be a reason.

I was excited to go to the garden quickly. I thought I had to give up running around in the garden because I couldn't go outside, but I didn't know there was a greenhouse!

'If I have time left, I'll go look for Seth and Arban.

I said goodbye to Orka, who had not yet left.

"I'll go. Get home safely Orka!"

"...Yes, Miss Irene, I hope you have a good time as well."

"Yes!"

Pop.Pop.Pop

The quiet hallway rang brightly with the sound of my shoes.

When I go to the garden, I should arrange the snacks neatly and eat them deliciously!

As Orka pointed out, I walked all the way to the left and really did come across a white door with a transparent window.

"Wow."

I opened my eyes wide. The garden of the mansion gave out a different feeling.

"Pretty."

When I pushed the door and went inside, a carp was swimming in the artificially created little lake. The squirrel who was eating an acorn from the tree disappeared when I went inside.

Unlike the forest where other living things were blocked from entering, it felt very lively.

I liked this place so much that I laughed.

"I will choose this as my hideout."

I sat down on the grass and unpacked the bag I was carrying.

Tok. Tok. Tok

Snacks spilled out when I lifted the bag upside down and dusted it off. I was contemplating what to eat first, but I felt a presence among the bushes.

Whash.

"Uh?"

I turned my head in the direction of the sound.

I think I heard something?

Tjumped up and walked towards the sound, And there, I ran into an unexpected person,

Arban was hiding among the bushes.

"Arban?"

"What. Why are you here?"

"Arban!"

"Shut up! What are you going to do if I get caught!"

Read latest Chapters at Wuxia World . Site Only

He looked desperate. He put his index finger to his nose and shh! for me to be quiet. I covered my mouth.

As he held his breath and rolled his eyes, Arban came out of the bushes and brushed off his clothes.

Who was he hiding from? Whatever the reason, I smiled happily.

Arban let out a sigh with a look of annoyance,

It was the first meeting after we broke up at the restaurant.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

865K 23.4K 77
She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers for her. Some things also somewhat make...
84.3K 2K 53
"Bella, if you don't wake up, I'm gonna check your phone" That Is all Gabriele says for her to jolt up. "I'm up! I'm up! I'm up!" I said panting and...
132K 4K 53
The Delgado siblings have had their lives turned around; with the inevitable appearance of a familiar face finally upon them and a whole new risk of...
21.2K 696 23
Avery was 9 when her parents got divorced. Her dad got her brothers and her mom got her. After 7 years her mom dies and she is put back into the cust...