Her Omega Little Dumb [ Rebir...

By Xiaoshuo_

Lu Chan is a top Alpha, with a beautiful appearance and a prominent family background. She was already the p... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 56

618 25 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 56

    Lu Chan has been very busy recently, and often sleeps in the company.

    She teamed up with Yan Zhenwei, and the two dealt with the Duan family for nearly a week. The Duan family finally admitted their mistake and prepared a generous apology for the Yan family.

    But the Duan family is also shrewd, putting all the mistakes on the servants, and picking up Duan Miaohan cleanly.

    Lu Chan intentionally reduced her cooperation with the Duan family. She cut off a project that she had been cooperating with the Duan family for a long time, and let her people choose new partners.

    The Duan family hadn't moved yet, but the old man's people came to question first.

    "Mr. Lu, we have always cooperated with the Duan family on this project, and we hope that you will approve it as soon as possible. If the time is delayed, it will cause heavy losses to the company. Chairman Lu will be held accountable..." said Manager Sun, who was in charge of the matter. Full of pride.

    Relying on his good qualifications and the support of the old man behind him, he usually sings opposites to Lu Chan.

    Lu Chan smiled coldly, took out a stack of documents from the table and threw it over, "Manager Sun, take a good look, this is your great achievement in working in the Lu family for more than ten years."

    Manager Sun lowered his head and caught a glimpse of him this year . The number of rebates I got from the cooperation with the Duan family suddenly broke out in cold sweat, and I no longer had the arrogant momentum just now, "Mr. Lu, this must be someone framed me..."

    "You mean, I created some fake data on purpose. Chase you away?" Lu Chan sneered, leaning against the back of the chair with a relaxed attitude, "I saved you a bit of face for your hard work in the Lu family for so many years, and I didn't announce it at the morning meeting.     " Thank you, Mr. Lu." Manager Sun wiped the sweat from his forehead, bowed his body, rolled his eyes, and said with a smile, "I'm sorry for Chairman Lu for this matter, and I hope Mr. Lu will give him a chance to let him I apologize to Chairman Lu face to face."     Lu Chan understood that she was using the old man to press her, and said in disguise that she was not qualified to deal with this matter.

    "Manager Sun, let me remind you, if this matter gets to my grandfather, then the whole circle will know about it." Lu Chan said coldly, exuding strong coercion, "My grandfather may only call you Spit out the money you swallowed, but I am different, we should go through the same legal procedures."

    "In the future, I am afraid that you will spend the rest of your life in prison."

    "Mr. Lu, please give it to me . An opportunity..." Manager Sun immediately fell to his knees, shivering non-stop, "I'm just confused for a while..."

    "It's amazing that you can be confused for ten years at this time." Lu Chan sarcastically.

    Manager Sun didn't dare to refute any more, bowed his head, and was disciplined obediently.

    "For the sake of your good attitude of admitting mistakes, I will not pursue the past." Lu Chan said, changing the conversation, "However, all the customer information you have must be handed over to me. If I find out that you have Selfishly, even if my grandfather shows up, I won't be able to protect you." Manager Sun was

    stunned, thought for a moment, and nodded again and again, "Thank you, Mr. Lu, I will sort out the information for you tomorrow."

    "I don't need tomorrow, just now." Lu Chan said with a cold attitude, turned her head to look at the assistant, "Go and get Manager Sun's things and let him hand over to you."

    "Yes, Mr. Lu." The assistant quickly went out.

    Manager Sun stood there, dripping in cold sweat, and said pleadingly, "Mr. Lu, I want to go to the bathroom."

    Lu Chan understood that Manager Sun had not given up and didn't want to give him all the data, so he wanted to report to the old man.

    "I want to go to the Public Security Bureau with you." Lu Chan's eyes narrowed, her aura was arrogant.

    Manager Sun was afraid and did not dare to have any extra thoughts.

    The assistant quickly brought over everything Manager Sun had, including the main computer.

    Manager Sun had no choice but to hand over all the information honestly in the face of Lu Chan.

    "Mr. Lu, everything has been done as you said, this is the end of the matter. Manager Sun said with a pleasing smile.

    "I'm here to end here. "Lu Chan said.

    Manager Sun wanted to scold someone angrily, but looking at Shang Lu Chan's indifferent eyes, he immediately lowered his head in fear, and left the president's office in despair.

    "Mr. Lu, this time we dealt with Manager Sun, the chairman of the board ." I'm sure he'll know soon. The assistant said.

    "Don't worry, my grandfather won't cut ties with me for a company bug. Shen Man's eyes sank and looked confident.

    The assistant was still a little worried, and the acquaintance didn't say anything more.

    Lu Chan acted resolutely and appointed a new manager to replace the position of Manager Sun in the afternoon.

    This position is so important that it takes away the old man's right-hand man. The

    old man It must have been her trouble.

    Before Lu Chan got off work, she received a call from Lu Wensheng and told her to go home immediately.

    "Grandpa, I have something to deal with, so I probably don't have time to go back today. "Lu Chan said calmly.

    "Is there anything more important than mine?" Get back to me now. Lu Wensheng roared angrily, the crutch in his hand rattled.

    "Grandpa, the company has a lot of urgent matters to deal with, so I won't tell you." After Lu Chan finished speaking, she hung up the phone, picked up the tea on the table, and tasted it slowly.

    Lu Wensheng was furious and scolded angrily, "This Lu Chan is getting more and more outrageous. Who even dared to lay off me, I didn't know until the end. "

    Chairman, Mr. Lu's style is now more and more like the eldest young master. The housekeeper whispered.

    Lu Wensheng snorted coldly, "I tried my best to train them, and they all wanted to oppose me. Even without her S-level Alpha, as long as there is an SS-level Omega from the Yan family, my Lu family will not worry about high-level descendants. "

    "What do you mean?" the butler asked.

    "Don't worry now, if Lu Chan really doesn't repent, let her be like her dad." Lu Wensheng said coldly.

    "Yes, Chairman." The butler bowed his head respectfully.

    Lu Chan found reasons to drive some of the people the old man had trained one after another, but she restrained herself, and the people at the top didn't move for the time being.     Looking at the recent personnel changes, Lu Qiong was a little surprised. She

    came to the president's office and asked, "Sister, have so many people made mistakes recently? Grandpa will probably be angry if you do this."

How can grandpa be angry with people who fish in troubled waters?" Lu Chan asked back with a smile.

    Lu Qiong frowned and reminded, "Sister, grandpa knows everything, you'd better be careful."

    "Well, I know." Lu Chan nodded and asked after a while, "Do you believe in grandpa or me? ?"

    Lu Qiong was stunned for a moment, and suddenly wanted to understand the meaning of the words, "Sister, we are all a family, so we won't get to that point."

    "Sooner or later there will be that day, you are ready." Lu Chan is serious said.

    Lu Qiong sighed and changed the subject, "How have you been talking with Xiao Jin recently?"

    Hearing Mu Jin's name, Lu Chan's cold face softened, and she said with a light smile, "I've been very busy lately, so I haven't been in touch much recently. Xiao Jin."

    "Sister, no matter how busy your career is, you should keep your love in mind, otherwise, Xiao Jin will be wronged." Lu Qiong said jokingly.

    Lu Chan's heart tightened, and she asked uncertainly, "Will it really make Xiao Jin feel wronged?"

    "Of course, you are only busy with your career and ignore others. You must know that Omegas are fragile and sensitive, especially Xiao Jin. SS level." Lu Qiong said with a look of course, "Sister, I think you seem to be omnipotent when it comes to company affairs, why are you so slow when it comes to love?"

    Lu Chan couldn't say anything to refute, she tapped her finger on the table and said, "What else do you have to do?"

    Hearing the order to evict guests, Lu Chan quickly waved her hand, "Mr. Lu, you are busy, I will not disturb you."

    She After finishing speaking, he blinked mischievously and went out with a smile.

    Lu Chan picked up the phone, thought for a while, and dialed Mu Jin's number.

    "Sister Chan, I was just about to call you and tell you good news." Mu Jin said happily.

    "What good news?" Lu Chan couldn't help chuckling, her body relaxed naturally.

    "Professor Yu has been transferred to Miss Qi's company, and there is one person in the research department, so I have been hired ahead of time." Mu Jin's face flushed with excitement, and her voice was sweet, "I have finished the interview two days ago, and I will be interviewed next Monday. You can go to work."

    "Did your grandpa agree?" Lu Chan asked with concern.

    "I didn't agree at first, I said..." Mu Jin said, hesitating.

    "What did you say?" Lu Chan asked anxiously.

    Mu Jin pursed his lips and said with a blushing face, "I said that my unmarried Alpha would agree, and he agreed."

    The next words became smaller and smaller.

    Lu Chan's heart tensed, her pale face flushed slightly, and the corners of her lips could not help rising, "Xiao Jin is right, I will agree."

    "Thank you Sister Chan." Mu Jin narrowed her eyes happily, "Next Monday, Can Sister Chan send me over there? Grandpa said, there is an Alpha..."     Before

    he could finish speaking, Lu Chan said immediately, "Of course, I have time."

Kindly said.

    "Xiao Jin, don't be so polite, we are all engaged." Lu Chan said, chuckling lightly.

    Hearing the nice voice over the phone, Mu Jin felt his heart beat faster, and the heat on his face rose up.

    She changed her hand to hold the phone, and said expectantly, "Sister Chan, we'll see you on Monday."

    "Okay, see you on Monday." Lu Chan said in a soft voice, involuntarily spoiled.

    Mu Jin reluctantly hung up the phone.

    Looking at the time on the screen, it was only Thursday, and she sighed softly, hoping that the time would pass quickly so that she could see her Alpha.

    Suddenly, the phone lights up.

    Mu Jin was overjoyed, thinking it was Lu Chan's phone call, but seeing that it was from Ye Xiangxing, she couldn't help feeling disappointed, and asked, "Sister Xiang Xing, what's the matter?"

    "Little Jin, I have a discovery here, I I think you should be interested because it has something to do with why you can talk." Ye Xiangxing said with a smile, his tone full of mystery.

    Mu Jin was taken aback, "Only Professor Yu knows about this research, how could you?"

    "Don't worry, I'm just curious about this, and I found something." Ye Xiangxing said, "It's related to Sister Lu Chan."

    Hearing Lu Chan The name, Mu Jin suddenly became nervous, "Why is it related to Sister Chan?"

    "If you are interested, we will meet at an appointment tomorrow." Ye Xiangxing said, very sure that Mu Jin would agree, "You just use the physical examination as an excuse. Okay."

    "Okay, I see." Mu Jin suppressed his worries, "Tomorrow at two o'clock in the afternoon, I will go to the hospital."

    "Okay, see you soon." Ye Xiangxing smiled happily.

    Mu Jin's expression softened, and his eyes became firm.

    She must figure this out.

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    I will work hard to update it every day in the past few days. I will write a few more chapters and it will almost be finished. Thank you to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2022-05-12 14:14:51~2022-05-15 22:10:30~

    Thank you to the little angel who cast mines: Xiao Luoluo 2; CM 1;

    thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: Xiao Luoluo 2 bottles; お 1 bottle;

    thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 33.2K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
14.7K 438 60
Thousands of people think that the eldest lady only has work in her eyes and does not want to fall in love Cun Yi When she woke up, I became a passer...
16.1K 364 15
Bai Juntang, as the top A, one day capsized in the gutter. When she woke up, she found herself in the same room with the daughter of the Cheng famil...
98.3K 4.4K 162
THE WORK IS NOT MINE, FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES ONLY Title: 咬了女主一口,恶毒女配变A了[穿书] [Atypical abo, female a without organs] Jiang Xuenian wore a book, and dres...