Her Omega Little Dumb [ Rebir...

De Xiaoshuo_

Lu Chan is a top Alpha, with a beautiful appearance and a prominent family background. She was already the p... Mai multe

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 54

595 22 0
De Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 54

    The matter of Mu Jin's differentiation into SS-level Omega was quickly reported by major media and became the hottest topic at the moment.

    Lu Chan sat in the office, browsing the overwhelming news on the Internet.

    Suddenly the phone rang, it was Yan Zhenwei calling.

    When Lu Chan waited until the bell was about to end, she picked it up and asked in a cold but polite tone, "What's wrong with Chairman Yan?"

    "When Xiao Jin splits up for the second time, thank President Lu for sending her to the hotel to help her get through. Pass this special moment." Yan Zhenwei said with a smile, the meaning of the words was obvious.

    Mu Jin had the scent of Alpha on his body, which was undoubtedly Lu Chan's. In front of so many people in the hospital, he couldn't ask questions. He went back and checked with Mu Jin. He thought for a long time before making the call. .

    Now that Mu Jin has been flagged, his Yan family will definitely become a joke for others when this incident spreads out. The best way is to hide it.

    If this other person is an ordinary person, he has a way to make people disappear, but it is Lu Chan, a person he can't move, the only way now is to promote the marriage between the two.

    Lu Chan's eyes were clear. She leaned back on the chair with a faint smile on her face, "Chairman Yan, you're welcome, if you have anything to say, please say it directly."     "President Lu is really refreshing, so I won't. I'm beating around the bush." ​​Yan Zhenwei said with a smile, "I think Mr. Lu knows better than anyone about the rules of Omega. In the current situation, I don't know how Mr. Lu intends to solve it?"     "Naturally, it should be a matter of course." Lu Chan Shen Shen said.     Yan Zhenwei smiled with satisfaction, "That's good, I'm waiting for good news from President Lu, now the door of my house is about to be smashed, and every day there are inexhaustible people who want to see our little Jin, President Lu You have to seize the opportunity."     "Chairman Xie Yan reminded me." Lu Chan said.     Although Yan Zhenwei's words were threatening, they were also true.

    Lu Chan got off work, returned to the villa, and went straight to the old man's study.

    She opened the door, the old man was sitting upright, and there was a newspaper on the table. From her distance, you could clearly see the picture of Mu Jin on the newspaper.

    "Grandpa." Lu Chan approached and stood respectfully.

    From the expression on the old man's face, he should know everything.

    Lu Wensheng looked serious, picked up his cane and tapped the floor hard, making a loud voice, and said angrily, "How could you do such a thing to the Omega of the Yan family? Now Chairman Yan is asking me to talk about this. What are you going to do with it?"

    Lu Chan looked at the old man acting indifferently.

    Her grandfather said this because he wanted to force her to get married soon, which was exactly what she wanted.

    "Since I did it, I will be responsible." Lu Chan said seriously.

    Lu Wensheng smiled with satisfaction and his face became kind, "Since you said so, grandpa will arrange this for you."

    "Thank you grandpa." After Lu Chan finished speaking, she turned to go out.

    The marriage between her and Mu Jin was also decided by others in the past life. The only difference was that in this life, she had already asked Mu Jin's consent in advance.

    This marriage is no longer just a combination of interests.

    Lu Chan went back to the room and leaned on the bedside after taking a shower.

    She picked up the phone, looked at Mu Jin's name, smiled lightly, and pressed the number.

    The phone was quickly connected, and Mu Jin's cute and cute voice came from there, "Sister Chan."

    "Little Jin, how are you preparing for the postgraduate entrance exam? Did you fall behind?" Lu Chan asked.

    "I review every day." Mu Jin said happily, heard the hidden meaning in the words, and added, "Grandpa didn't restrict my studies."

    "That's good." Lu Chan felt relieved.

    Mu Jin held the phone, hesitated for a while, and asked in a low voice, "Sister Chan, do you like... the smell of hibiscus flowers?"

    Lu Chan heard the words, her heart skipped a beat, and suddenly thought of the strong fragrance of hibiscus flowers in the hotel room. He coughed lightly and said in a deep voice, "It smells good, I like it very much."

    Mu Jin's face suddenly turned red, the corners of his lips curled up, and a happy smile appeared on his face.

    She has always been worried about being discovered that the pheromone has no taste. This secondary differentiation not only raised her level, but also gave her pheromone a taste, so she no longer has to be afraid or feel inferior.

    The two chatted for a while, when a servant's voice came from Mu Jin's side, saying that Mr. Yan was looking for her.

    "Sister Chan, let's talk next time." Mu Jin said reluctantly.

    "Okay." Lu Chan chuckled lightly, put down the phone, and stared coldly ahead.

    With her grandfather's efficiency, this marriage should be settled soon.

    But within three days, the Lu family and the Yan family announced the wedding of Lu Chan and Mu Jin together.

    When the news came out, many people were shocked.

    Lu Chan ignores the reaction of the outside world and concentrates on the company's affairs.

    Once the marriage was settled, the wedding date was approaching. There were some things she had to do, and she had to deal with it before Mu Jin married into the Lu family.

    Lu Chan looked at the document seriously, and the phone beside her rang, and it was from Qi Bujiao.

    "Mr. Lu, congratulations, you have brought a beautiful woman back." Qi Bujiao said with a big smile.

    "Thank you." Lu Chan said with a smile on her face.

    "The old place at night, come out for a drink." Qi Bujiao said.

    "Okay." Lu Chan agreed.

    At eight o'clock in the evening, Lu Chan drove to the hotel where the two often drink together.

    Qi Bujiao had arrived. When she saw Lu Chan, she immediately stood up and joked with a smile, "You are so lucky to be able to marry an SS-level Omega."

    Lu Chan heard the words, sat down and said, "I'm not marrying Xiao Jin. Because she's an SS-level Omega, it's just because I want to marry her."

    "Mr. Lu, when did you get the hang of it, and you actually say such touching words?" Qi Bujiao smiled in disbelief. louder.

    Lu Chan's face was flushed, and she poured herself a glass of wine and almost drank it.

    Qi Bujiao sat down with him, blinked his eyes, and said mysteriously, "I have good news, do you want to hear it?"

    "Just say it if you want, forget it if you don't want to." 's response.

    Qi Bujiao couldn't help it and said happily, "My wife's research institute has a project, which happens to be cooperating with our company. From now on, I can see my wife at work every day."

    "Congratulations." Lu Chan took a sip of wine. said.

    "Happy and happy together." Qi Bu arrogantly laughed, poured a glass of wine for Lu Chan, and talked about the wedding and post-wedding affairs as a visitor.

    Lu Chan listened quietly.

    Unconsciously, it was ten o'clock, and Qi Bujiao got up and left.

    Lu Chan sat alone and drank the rest of the wine slowly.

    She drank a little too much and called an assistant to help her drive.

    "Go to the company." Lu Chan said.

    "Okay." The assistant started the car and drove in the direction of the company.

    Lu Chan sat in the back, rubbed her brows, and said indifferently, "Those who keep an eye on the old man, as long as they make mistakes, they will be fired immediately."

    "What if they don't make mistakes?" the assistant asked.

    "Then let them make mistakes." Lu Chan said coldly.

    The assistant understood the meaning of the words and nodded seriously.

    Although she didn't understand why Lu Chan suddenly had to deal with the old man, all she had to do was to obey the orders, and they had been dissatisfied with the old man's people for a long time, and everyone didn't want to look at those people and act.

    The Lu Yan family got married, but Lu Chan and Mu Jin were not busy. Their lives were no different from usual.

    Mu Jin was sitting at the table, and there was a postgraduate entrance examination book on the table.

    She watched for a while, then took out her mobile phone and called Lu Chan.

    Lu Chan answered in seconds, "Xiao Jin, what's the matter?"

    "Sister Chan, are you busy?" Mu Jin asked cautiously.

    "Not busy today." Lu Chan said with a chuckle.

    "I want to go back and see my mother, Sister Chan, can you accompany me?" Mu Jin said, his face full of nervousness.

    "Okay, when do you want to go?" Lu Chan agreed immediately and asked.

    "Now, is it okay?" Mu Jin said hesitantly.

    "I'll pick you up." Lu Chan said, stood up, explained a few words to the assistant, and walked out.

    Lu Chan drove to Yan's villa, and Mu Jin was already waiting at the door.

    Yan Zhenwei also stood aside.

    "Hello, Chairman Yan." Lu Chan took the initiative to say hello.

    "Boss Lu is good." Yan Zhenwei said with a smile on his face, "I'm sorry to trouble Boss Lu. In fact, this trivial matter should be done by the driver at home, but Xiao Jin is a bit self-willed, and I hope Boss Lu will take more care."

    "Director Yan It's getting serious, Xiaojin's business is my business, and I should do it." Lu Chan said politely.

    Hearing this, Mu Jin breathed a sigh of relief.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

28.9K 1.2K 28
The investor Shen Yu died of overwork in the office, and once transmigrated into the ABO heroine novels read by her colleagues, and became the heroin...
20.8K 508 27
Ji Yunshu's Alpha fiancée has moved away from love. After many investigations, she learned that the Omega that her fiancee liked had a tea-flavored p...
16.3K 370 15
Bai Juntang, as the top A, one day capsized in the gutter. When she woke up, she found herself in the same room with the daughter of the Cheng famil...