Her Omega Little Dumb [ Rebir...

By Xiaoshuo_

Lu Chan is a top Alpha, with a beautiful appearance and a prominent family background. She was already the p... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 49

642 28 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 49

    Lu Chan was rarely ill.

    Lu Wensheng did not deliberately conceal this matter.

    But within half a day, he received a visiting post from the Duan family and the Yan family, saying that he wanted to visit Lu Chan.

    Lu Wensheng was overjoyed and agreed immediately.

    Sure enough, with the Yan family as a 'competitor', the Duan family is no longer as big as it used to be.

    Inside Lu Chan's villa, there was a rare excitement.

    In the huge living room, there were several Omegas sitting.

    Among them, Mu Jin and Duan Miaohan were sitting on the south side, one on the left and one on the right, separated by a certain distance.

    Mu Jin could feel the gaze of the person next to her, and she would look over to catch the arrogance and disdain in the other person's eyes.

    Her appearance threatened Duan Miaohan's status.

    "Thank you so much for coming to see Chan Chan today, she just finished taking her medicine, so it's not convenient to see you now." Ye Xian said with a polite smile, after saying this, she sat down beside Mu Jin and comforted, "Little Jin, wait a minute. , I'll take you up after Chan Chan wakes up."

    "Thank you, Auntie Ye." Mu Jin smiled cutely, and the nervousness in her heart dissipated a little.

    Hearing the news of Lu Chan's illness, she worried and wanted to come over immediately.

    But the Yan family did not allow her to travel alone, not to mention that the Lu family was not allowed to enter by anyone.

    If she wants to come in, she needs the Yan family to come forward and make an agreement with the Lu family.

    After a lot of tedious etiquette in the middle, she really sat here.

    "Auntie, you've been busy all morning, go and rest first, just leave it to me here." Lu Qiong said softly.

    Ye Xian glanced at Mu Jin, turned to go upstairs, and whispered, "Take care of Xiao Jin, she is your sister's good friend." The

    word 'good friend' was bitten very hard, and Lu Qiong immediately understood what she meant. mean.

    She knew that Lu Chan was always forced by the old man to meet different Omegas.

    Some Omegas have inferior methods and will deliberately lure Lu Chan into estrus, causing Lu Chan to hate Omegas very much.

    In her impression, Lu Chan has always been indifferent to Omega, even ruthless. Only when facing Alpha will she say a few more words.

    She once thought that Lu Chan would not like any Omega, but did not expect that one day she would become a 'good friend' with an Omega.

    "Miss Mu, your dress today is so beautiful. Oops, I'm really sorry, I didn't hold it steady and got your dress wet." Duan Miaohan held the half-splashed coffee with an embarrassed smile.

    Mu Jin smiled lightly, waved her hand and typed, "I'll go to the bathroom."

    After saying this, she stood up as usual, and was about to walk in the direction of the bathroom.

    At this moment, Lu Qiong's voice came from behind, "Miss Mu, let me take you to the bathroom." Mu Jin was

    stunned, as if realizing something was wrong, smiled and nodded, and followed Lu Qiong obediently . .

    "Miss Mu, I'm really sorry that you didn't greet me properly and stained your skirt." Lu Qiong apologized sincerely, and his eyes only stayed on Mu Jin for a second before moving away.

    Such politeness and respect makes me feel good.

    Mu Jin smiled sweetly, "It's fine, I'll just wash it."

    "Thank you for your understanding, Miss Mu." Lu Qiong said gently, with a smile on her face.

    Compared with the spoiled Omega, she prefers a considerate and sensible Omega to be her sister-in-law.

    Her sister has a strong personality, always speaks the truth, and never coaxes people.

    Even when facing the old man, he seldom bowed his head, so how could he make concessions to an Omega.

    If he married a squeamish Omega, then the entire Lu family would not be at peace.

    Mu Jin cleaned the dirty place and came out to see that Lu Qiong was still there. She smiled lightly and asked worriedly, "Sister Chan, is she seriously ill?"

    "A little cold, the doctor said it would be fine to rest for two days ." Lu Qiong replied with a smile, a hint of surprise flashed in her heart.

    Everyone else called Lu Chan 'Mr. Lu' and 'Miss Lu', and the bolder ones only dared to call her 'Sister Lu'.

    This is the first time she has heard of 'Sister Chan' being addressed so intimately.

    "Miss Mu, how did you and my sister become good friends?" Lu Qiong couldn't help asking, and hurriedly explained, "I have no ill intentions, just pure curiosity."

    Hearing this, Mu Jin blinked, Think hard.

    It seems that since the dessert was delivered, Lu Chan has been actively contacting her.

    In fact, she didn't understand why Lu Chan suddenly cared about her so much.

    Seeing the puzzled look on Mu Jin's face, Lu Qiong smiled and said softly, "Miss Mu doesn't want to talk, it doesn't matter."

    Mu Jin smiled and shook his head, but did not speak.

    The two walked to the living room, and there was a mocking voice from an Omega, "Miss Mu and Miss Lu Er have a really good relationship. People who don't know it think that Miss Mu is here to visit Miss Lu Er."

    As soon as these words came out, Everyone else covered their lips and laughed.

    "Miss Lu Er and I hit it off right away, and our relationship with Miss Lu is even closer. It's much better than if you didn't know anyone well." Mu Jin responded with a smile.

    Lu Qiong was stunned for a moment, then laughed.

    She thought it was a kind and harmless little white rabbit, but it turned out to be a kitten with hidden claws.

    Being choked by Mu Jin, the man's face suddenly became embarrassed.

    Duan Miaohan observed secretly, and couldn't help but feel a trace of unwillingness in her heart.

    Regardless of family background, appearance, talent, she is a bit stronger than a mute.

    But the Lu sisters are all willing to be nice to this mute, but leave her aside.

    "It turns out that a mute can be so sharp and sharp." One person sneered, glanced at Duan Miaohan and said, "The real S-level Omega didn't speak, but a mute

    caught the eye." Hearing this, Duan Miaohan glanced angrily. The man glanced.

    She knew that a lot of people were secretly comparing her to Mu Jin, but being spoken out like this would still damage her face.

    She didn't want to compare with a dumb, and she didn't want to lose to a dumb.

    Hearing this, Mu Jin smiled naturally, and typed, "If you can speak well and have enough strength to attract attention, it won't be my turn to be a dumbass."

    "You..." The smile on the man's face become annoyed.

    Seeing these Omegas compete with each other, Lu Qiong suddenly felt a little headache.

    If the Omegas she will marry in the future are all so jealous and taunting others, then she would rather be single.

    Mu Jin sat down gracefully, with a proper smile on her face, and her delicate eyebrows were full of confidence and extravagance.

    Duan Miaohan glanced at it, and a flash of surprise flashed in his eyes.

    She couldn't believe how an Omega born in an ordinary family could have such an elegant temperament.

    Even with the teachings of the Yan family during this period, it would not have been reborn so quickly.

    Mu Jin tilted his head and pursed his lips and smiled.

    She will not take the initiative to find these people, but she is not afraid of these people.

    If someone bullied her, she would return it without hesitation.

    "Sit down for a while, and I'll see if my sister is better." Lu Qiong said with a smile.

    As soon as he finished speaking, he turned and went upstairs, as if he didn't want to stay any longer.

    She came to Lu Chan's door, knocked twice, waited for a while, and the door was opened from the inside.

    "Xiao Qiong, why don't you entertain them below?" Ye Xian asked.

    "Auntie, I'll take care of my sister, you go down and see them. Those Omegas are too bickering." She said the last sentence in a low voice.

    Ye Xian couldn't help laughing.

    The Omega taught by these wealthy families, the biggest dream in life is to marry an excellent Alpha and have a high-level child.

    As for other things, they don't think too much, and they don't have the ambition to be professional.

    For them, going out to find a job is a humiliation.

    Only those Omegas who are not loved by Alpha need to work to support themselves.

    This concept is very common in the upper class, and few people will change it.

    Among the Omegas sitting downstairs, even the best Duan Miaohan could not escape this kind of shackles.

    Duan Miaohan had a clear goal since she was a child. She wanted to marry an excellent Alpha, and Lu Chan just met her conditions in all aspects.

    She was able to come here today, more because of Lu Chan's identity and level.

    Among those people, only Mu Jin really had something to do with Lu Chan's physical condition.

    "Mom, I seem to hear Xiao Jin's voice." Lu Chan sat up, her voice hoarse.

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    Thank you for your support during 2021-10-13 21:39:32~2021-10-13 23:31:51 The little angel who voted for the king or irrigated the nutrient solution for me~

    Thank you for the little angel who voted for the mines: 10, 1, Twilight;

    thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 2.1K 74
Inexplicably, Mi Li transmigrated into the heroine of an essay about abusing her body and heart, and she was about to face the painful torture from a...
80.9K 3.2K 78
Lin Mo entered a lily article and became the hidden marriage wife of the paranoid villain and international actress Xue Luhe! And when she came throu...
44.2K 1.2K 24
ᴴᵉ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵃ ᶠ⁻ᴿ⁻ᴱ⁻ᴬ⁻ᴷ ⁽ᶠʳᵉᵃᵏʸ ᵍⁱʳˡ⁾ ᶠ⁻ᴿ⁻ᴱ⁻ᴬ⁻ᴷ ⁽ᶠʳᵉᵃᵏʸ ᵍⁱʳˡ⁾ ᴬ⁻ᴷ, ᴬ⁻ᴷ, ᴬ⁻ᴷ, ᴱ⁻ᴬ⁻ᴷ ⁽ᶠʳᵉᵃᵏʸ ᵍⁱʳˡ⁾ ᶠ⁻ᴿ⁻ᴱ⁻ᴬ⁻ᴷ ⁽ᶠʳᵉᵃᵏʸ ᵍⁱʳˡ⁾ 𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘹 𝘣𝘭�...
79K 3.4K 91
Ruan Mei died unexpectedly and became a vicious Beta female supporting character in an ABO campus text, the kind that died very early. When it was fi...