Her Omega Little Dumb [ Rebir...

By Xiaoshuo_

Lu Chan is a top Alpha, with a beautiful appearance and a prominent family background. She was already the p... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 31

845 26 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 31

    After dinner, Lu Chan went back to the room to wash up.

    As soon as she was lying on the bed, she received a message from Mu Jin on her mobile phone.

    Lu Chan's lips curled slightly, and she found a comfortable position to lean on.

    Clicking on the message, the words 'Professor Meng' immediately came into view.

    "Professor Meng will have a lecture tomorrow afternoon. I managed to get a ticket. I told Sister Xing that she would also go."

    Lu Chan could feel the joy in her words across the screen.

    Seeing the last sentence, her good mood disappeared instantly, her expression turned cold, and she replied blankly, "I received an invitation, I will go tomorrow."

    "That's great." The smile was flushed with excitement, "Sister Chan, will you ask Professor Meng for an autograph?"

    "No." Lu Chan typed quickly and stopped when she sent it out.

    Professors like Meng Chuan gave speeches and sent invitation letters to these entrepreneurs, in order to attract capital.

    Lu's annual investment in scientific research is not small, but he has never invested in Meng Chuan's projects.

    She has never been interested in such speeches.

    If Mu Jin didn't like it, she usually just pushed it away.

    "Yes." Lu Chan deleted the word 'no' and pressed OK.

    "That's great, let's go get autographs together." Mu Jin smiled even more happily.

    She thought Lu Chan wasn't interested, but she didn't expect to like Professor Meng too.

    "Okay." Lu Chan's expression softened slightly.

    Meng Chuan's speech in a well-known university officially started at 3 pm.

    Lu Chan finished her day's work ahead of schedule and left the company at 2:30.

    She looked at the route and chose a route that might meet Mu Jin.

    Stop at the red light intersection, and a bus pulls by.

    Lu Chan turned her head to look over and saw Mu Jin standing in the car.

    Beside Mu Jin, there was a casually dressed woman who was talking with a smile.

    Based on the shape of her lips, she could tell that she was talking about Meng Chuan.

    The two chatted happily, and their expressions became excited from time to time, looking like good friends.

    Lu Chan narrowed her eyes slightly, feeling a little unhappy in her heart.

    Mu Jin had almost no friends. After marrying her, she never attended any class reunion or party.

    This woman looks like an Alpha, she needs to check the identity of this person.

    The red light came on, and the bus took the lead.

    Lu Chan followed to the left, and when she tilted her head, she could see Mu Jin.

    Until she got off the car, Mu Jin didn't notice her either.

    Fortunately, there was no physical contact between the two of them, which made Lu Chan feel sullen and a little comforted.

    Lu Chan drove, parked beside the two, opened the car window and said, "Xiao Jin, get in the car, I'll take you there."

    Hearing the voice, Mu Jin turned around happily and ran to the co-pilot's side, revealing a splendid look She smiled, "Sister Chan, what a coincidence, can you take my classmate?"

    Lu Chan heard the words and felt a little better, nodded, "Get in the car."

    Mu Jin smiled happily, turned her head to type and said, "Lingxiu, get in the car. , Sister Chan took us there."

    "Thank you, my name is Luo Lingxiu. I just graduated this year and I am taking the postgraduate entrance examination. Xiaojin and I are classmates. We want to be admitted to the same school. I hope we can all pass the test." Luo As soon as Lingxiu sat down, she kept talking with a smile, ignoring her life at all.

    Lu Chan frowned slightly.

    This person is inexplicably very similar to Qi Bujiao.

    The same words are many, familiar, full of enthusiasm and vitality.

    "My name is Lu Chan." Lu Chan responded coldly.

    Mu Jin was slightly surprised.

    She thought Lu Chan would ignore it.

    In fact, when she made this request, she was already prepared to be rejected.

    Unexpectedly, Lu Chan agreed.

    Mu Jin smiled lightly, his eyes curved.

    Although everyone said that Lu Chan was cold, in fact, she felt that Lu Chan just looked cold, and most of the time, she was very gentle.

    "Miss Lu, are you also going to Professor Meng's speech?" Luo Lingxiu asked with a smile.

    Lu Chan did not reply to this question.

    She said hello out of basic courtesy, but it didn't mean she wanted to chat with a stranger.

    "Yes, Sister Chan also likes Professor Meng, and we will go to get autographs together later." Mu Jin replied on his behalf.

    Lu Chan concentrated on driving and did not refute.

    "I'll go too." Luo Lingxiu raised her hand excitedly, her face still full of innocence and innocence.

    "Okay, let's go together." Mu Jin nodded happily.

    The two talked about the subject.

    Lu Chan couldn't get in a word.

    She felt Luo Lingxiu was noisy, but she couldn't bear to stop Mu Jin's joy in chatting.

    After stopping the car, Lu Chan took out an invitation card from her bag, handed it to Mu Jin, and said, "I have more than one, you can take it."

    Mu Jin was stunned, and after reading the invitation, he immediately Some people couldn't believe it, "Sister Chan, you are a VIP seat, it's hard to buy, do you really want to give it to me?"

    "Well, you take it." Lu Chan repeated in a low voice.

    Mu Jin pursed her lips, smiled happily, and carefully put away the invitation.

    Seeing this, Luo Lingxiu exclaimed excitedly, "Mu Jin, Miss Lu is so kind to you, it's actually a VIP seat, so enviable."

    Mu Jin blushed, lowered her head shyly, and quietly looked at Lu Chan look.

    "Let's go." Lu Chan got out of the car first, and her face looked much better.

    The lecture room was already filled with people, most of them students.

    Entrepreneurs like her are rare.

    Meng Chuan's research is mainly for the benefit of mankind unconditionally, which conflicts with the principle of the supremacy of businessmen's interests.

    Investing in Meng Chuan's research is only a loss but not a profit.

    Anyone with a little shrewdness would not make this stupid choice.

    Those who can come are mostly cheering.

    "Sister Chan, look over there, is that Miss Qi?" Mu Jin touched Lu Chan's arm lightly, looking at the other side and said.

    "It's her." Lu Chan replied affirmatively.

    Comparing the seats, they were sitting right in front of Qi Bujiao.

    "Lu Chan, Mu Jin, I didn't expect to see you here." Qi Bujiao greeted excitedly, with a bright smile on his baby face.

    Lu Chan narrowed her eyes and felt more and more like Luo Yunxiu and Qi Bujiao.

    "We were also a little surprised to see Miss Qi." Mu Jin typed with a smile.

    The word 'we' made Lu Chan feel relaxed, as if they were very close.

    "Hey, I don't want to come. My sister forced me to come. What do you say, the Qi family has been investing in Meng Lao's research, so I must come to support it." "It's not that she doesn't know, I'm stupid, and I can't understand such a profound speech at all."

    "Miss Qi doesn't need to be so arrogant. Your sister must believe you when she asks you to come." Mu Jin smiled comfortingly. .

    When Qi Bujiao heard the words, his eyes lit up, and he looked at Mu Jin eagerly, "You still know how to talk, and when you say that, I feel much more comfortable. It's not like Lu Chan, like an ice sculpture, a word of comfort. People don't know what to say."

    Lu Chan glanced over with a cold eye.

    Mu Jin couldn't help but covered her lips and smiled. After looking around, she asked suspiciously, "Sister Chan, why didn't you see Sister Xiang Xing?"

    "Perhaps she hasn't come yet." Lu Chan replied, enduring the discomfort in her heart.

    "Mu Jin, who is Xiang Xing? Your girlfriend?" Qi Bujiao asked curiously.

    As soon as she finished speaking, she received Lu Chan's cold eyes, and she couldn't help shrinking her neck.

    "No..." Mu Jin hurriedly shook his head, glanced at Lu Chan nervously, and typed quickly, "She is Sister Chan's cousin, and she is also a great doctor."

    "Oh, cousin, she won't be with Lu Chan. Is it just as cold?" Qi Bujiao continued to ask, not afraid of death.

    "Sister Xiang Xing is very gentle." Mu Jin replied with a light smile.

    I wanted to add, "Actually, Sister Chan is also very gentle." Seeing Lu Chan's cold expression, she silently deleted this sentence.

    "Don't you know Ye Xiangxing?" Lu Chan asked coldly, with a hint of warning in her words.

    The Qi family and the Ye family have business contacts, and they walk with each other on weekdays. Even if Qi Bujiao doesn't care about the Qi family's company, he will not stay so long that he doesn't know the only daughter of the Qi family.

    Hearing this, Qi Bujiao smiled arrogantly, reached out and patted Lu Chan on the shoulder, walked over and muttered in a very low voice, "I'm inquiring about the situation."

    Lu Chan glanced sideways, don't avoid it at first.

    Qi Bujiao smiled happily and continued to chat with Mu Jin.

    She can speak well, no matter what the topic is, she can say a few words, which makes Mu Jin amused.

    Lu Chan sat silently, her eyes drooping, her long eyelashes covering the envy in her eyes.

    The number of people in the lecture room is gradually increasing, and it is still dominated by students.

    The first two rows, the seats specially set up for entrepreneurs, were not full.

    Lu Chan and the others sat in the middle with the best view, and they could see the podium clearly when they looked up.

    At three o'clock, an old man with gray hair appeared from behind the curtain.

    He looked about seventy years old, with a thin build and a slightly hunched back.

    Wearing a black suit on the body, it looks a bit wide.

    With a kind smile on his thin face, he has been waving to the audience since he appeared.

    The crowd suddenly boiled, and many people excitedly called 'Professor Meng'.

    Meng Chuan's status and reputation are very high in the industry, and the students he brings out account for almost half of the scientific research.

    He advocates for the removal of prejudice against hierarchies, equality for all, and the right to study and work.

    When others have tinted glasses on Omegas and low-grade people, he took the initiative to select students from these two types of people.

    In his lab, Alpha, Omega, and Beta have it.

    Although many people objected to his ideas, he never wavered, doing scientific research wholeheartedly without changing his original intention.

    Lu Chan admired this man.

    However, if it is too maverick, it will only attract huge resistance.

    Meng Chuan will start a speech tour. On the one hand, it will continue to tap talents, and more will be the difficulty of funding.

    "Sister Chan, I met the real Professor Meng..." Mu Jin grabbed Lu Chan's hand excitedly, her blushing lips opened and closed quickly, and she forgot to type.

    Lu Chan lowered her eyes, and her eyes fell on the hands that the two held.

    Omega's soft touch came from there, and the warm temperature followed the fit skin, warming my heart.

    Lu Chan curled her lips and grabbed Mu Jin's fingers with her backhand.

    "Thank you for coming to my speech." Meng Chuan bowed to the audience with a smile and started to speak.

    The lively lecture hall suddenly quieted down, and the students listened in earnest admiration.

    Mu Jin's excited heart suddenly calmed down a lot.

    She regained her senses, only to realize that she had held Lu Chan's hand at some point.

    Alpha's fingers are slender and white, and they can still glow beautifully in dim lighting.

    Mu Jin's heartbeat accelerated, her cheeks gradually flushed, and a temperature rose from her body, making her a little sultry.

    It was obvious that the professor she admired most was right in front of her, but she couldn't hear a word, and all her attention was focused on the hands they held together.

    "Xiao Jin, what's the matter? Your face is so red, is it uncomfortable?" Lu Chan leaned over and asked in a low voice.

    The breath of Alpha was coming, and even if no pheromone was released, Mu Jin seemed to be able to smell the good smell of lime.

    Her heart beat faster, and she lowered her head and shook her head vigorously.

    "This classmate, is there something wrong with you shaking your head?" A gentle voice came from the stage.

    Even when the microphone is amplified, it does not appear sharp and noisy.

    Mu Jin hurriedly stood up, bowed respectfully, and shook his head quickly.

    Meng Chuan smiled kindly, "You don't have to be nervous, classmates, you can mention it if you have doubts."

    Mu Jin pursed his lips when he heard this, and hesitation appeared in his eyes.

    Suddenly there was a strength in her hand, she seemed to be encouraged, and she drew out her fingers to type, "Professor Meng, why do you feel that there is no difference in the level? In general perception, the higher the level of differentiation, the better the ability in all aspects. the better."

    "Sit down, classmate." Meng Chuan smiled and waved his hands, looking at the students sitting under the stage with old but energetic eyes, "This question is very good. It is undeniable that the higher the level, the better the ability, but this does not mean Low-level people are not good. Talent is important, so is hard work. No matter what level you are, you must do your best to pursue your dreams. Only those who work hard are qualified to succeed. Using low level as an excuse for not working hard, The real losers and cowards."

    As soon as he finished speaking, thunderous applause broke out.

    Many people became more excited.

    Lu Chan folded her legs, her deep eyes filled with contemplation.

    Meng Chuan's remarks are nothing more than encouraging low-level people to work hard and high-level people to fight for it.

    The original intention is good, but the reality is cruel.

    What surprised her was that Meng Chuan, as an S-level Alpha, had such a strong tolerance.

    This kind of love is rare.

    "Sister Chan, Professor Meng is really amazing." Mu Jin blushed and sat up straight.

    "Yeah." Lu Chan responded with affirmation.

    After two hours, the speech ended.

    The students went out one after another, and many of them looked excited while walking and discussing.

    Lu Chan and Mu Jin sat still.

    "Aren't you going?" Qi Bujiao stood up and asked suspiciously.

    "We'll wait for the autograph." Mu Jin typed happily, with excitement in his eyes.

    "You?" Qi Bujiao widened his eyes in surprise.

    His eyes met Lu Chan, and he shut his mouth wisely, and changed his mouth to say, "I'll go too."

    "Okay." Mu Jin nodded with a smile, glanced at the crowd, and waved his hand.

    After a while, Luo Lingxiu came over.

    Lu Chan thought that these two people with similar personalities would be very noisy together.

    However, Luo Lingxiu simply said hello to Qi Bujiao, then turned to talk to Mu Jin.

    "Lu Chan, who is this person? Why are you so close to Mu Jin?" Qi Bujiao asked in a low voice.

    "Xiaojin classmate." Lu Chan replied in a low voice, looking back at Mu Jin who was walking behind, then turned to stare at Qi Bujiao, "What are you doing with me?"

    "We are entrepreneurs and they are students. , I will definitely be with you." Qi Bujiao retorted confidently.

    Under Lu Chan's icy gaze, she gradually became less confident, and said in a low voice, "I don't know why, this classmate Mu Jin looks at me very strangely, as if she doesn't like me very much."

    "She may think you are annoying. "Lu Chan rarely told a cold joke.

    "I didn't even say a few words to her, why did I get bored?" Qi Bujiao frowned.

    She glanced back, and met that strange look.

    "Miss Qi, what's the matter?" Mu Jin asked obediently.

    Qi Bujiao immediately shook his head and turned his head to look ahead.

    The school arranged a lounge for Meng Chuan.

    When Lu Chan and the others arrived, someone was already asking for autographs.

    Meng Chuan was very easy-going, sitting at the table, shaking hands with everyone who wanted to sign, and occasionally chatting a few words.

    Lu Chan looked across the crowd, her eyes darkening.

    Suddenly, there was a commotion in the crowd, with two people arguing over their place in the line.

    "How did you cut the line?"

    "I didn't cut the line, I was here originally, but I had something to do just now, so I asked my classmates to help in the line."     "

    You didn't line up directly, you just cut the line."

people's attention.

    "Two classmates, please don't quarrel." A gentle voice came from another door.

    All eyes in the house were immediately drawn to the past.

    Mu Jin looked towards the door, reached out to say hello, and silently called out "Sister Xiang Xing".

    Ye Xiangxing smiled and nodded to Mu Jin. When his eyes fell on Lu Chan, a hint of surprise flashed in his eyes.

    She quickly resolved the riot, and everyone lined up in an orderly manner.

    "As expected of Senior Ye, it's really amazing, just one sentence makes those two obedient." Luo Lingxiu praised excitedly, looked at Mu Jin and asked curiously, "Do you and Senior Ye know each other?

    " She is very nice." Mu Jin replied with a smile.

    Lu Chan's face turned cold.

    The same words, no matter how many times she heard it, she couldn't help feeling a little sullen in her heart.

    But helpless.

    Seeing this, Qi Bujiao winked at Lu Chan, "smiling and comforting," In fact, you're a good person, but it's a little cold. "

    You don't speak, and no one asks you to speak." "Lu Chan replied with a cold expression.

    Qi Bujiao smiled even more happily.

    She rarely saw Lu Chan's emotional expression, especially now that she was obviously deflated.

    It seems that she has been in contact with Mu Jin for a long time. The cold-hearted S-class Alpha finally had normal emotions.

    "It turns out that Sister Xiang Xing came to help maintain order, I thought she was also an audience member. "Mu Jin typed with a smile, thought for a while, and reached out and pulled Lu Chan's sleeve.

    "Well.     Lu Chan responded with a blank expression, subconsciously trying to avoid the approaching person.

    Realizing that this person was Mu Jin, she controlled her instinctive reaction and stood still.

Chan tilted her head, looked at Mu Jin, and met Luo Lingxiu inadvertently.

    The other party looked at Qi Bujiao, with obvious resentment and unwillingness in his eyes.

    This kind of look can always be seen in low-level people.

    But Luo Lingxiu's level, according to her observation, should be an A+ level Alpha, which is higher than Qi Bu's arrogance.

    Lu Chan's eyes flashed, and she didn't intend to meddle in her own business.

    She stretched her arms around Mu Jin's shoulders, brought the person to the front, leaned down slightly and said, "I have something to deal with, I will come over later."

    "Okay." Mu Jin blushed and nodded, the temperature on her shoulders was hot Her cheeks were hot.

    Seeing Lu Chan leave, Qi Bujiao immediately followed and asked, "Why are you going?"

    "Something." Lu Chan replied coldly.

    Qi Bujiao smiled, hurried to catch up, and continued to ask with great interest, "What can make you leave Mu Jin and let others wait alone?"

    Qi Bujiao said something about a queue as if he was alone in an empty room.

    Lu Chan glanced sideways, "I'm looking for Ye Xiangxing, what are you doing with me?"

    "I'll help you find her." Qi Bujiao replied responsively.

    She originally came to join in the fun with Lu Chan, and was not interested in lining up for autographs.

    Naturally, wherever Lu Chan goes, she will go.

    Lu Chan didn't bother to pay attention to this sentence, walked through the crowd and walked directly to the door of the room that was not open to the public.

    She took out the invitation letter, and after the volunteers at the door read it, they politely invited her in.

    Qi Bujiao immediately understood that Lu Chan was here to talk business.

    Based on her understanding of Lu Chan, she would not do such unrewarded 'public welfare' activities.

    Why are you suddenly so kind?

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    I will not update it at 0:00, and it will be updated tomorrow and during the day - thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2021-09-13 00:00:00~2021-09-19 23:47:41~

    Thanks to the little angel who threw the mine: 2 ibuprofen capsules, 1 Mu, Yuwen, 1;

    thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 20 bottles of stunned dreams; 10 bottles of North and South Xunguang; 54251381 5 bottles; simple, want a girlfriend 3 bottles; good, spit seeds, 45338638 2 bottles;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 72 10
For some people, the first time they meet, they will unconsciously put each other in their hearts and slowly ferment. I call it fate. "Qiqi, I want y...
78.7K 2.9K 118
Jing Qingxia, who died on the battlefield, transmigrated into an ABO novel. From the perspective of the plot, I found that I was actually a canno...
80.7K 3.8K 110
After calmly dying, Que Yining accidentally wore the female partner of the same name. The female partner is vicious and brainless, domineering, unrea...