Her Omega Little Dumb [ Rebir...

By Xiaoshuo_

Lu Chan is a top Alpha, with a beautiful appearance and a prominent family background. She was already the p... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 06

1.3K 45 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 6

    There are more people in the gym on Saturday, and many people are already exercising in it at nine o'clock.

    Lu Chan handled the most expensive VIP annual card, with her own personal training and a separate dressing room.

    The gym does not separate the exercise areas of Alpha and Omega, but will strictly confirm whether each Omega who enters is in heat.

    Likewise, a large amount of inhibitor spray is sprayed every day in the museum to prevent the Omega from suddenly going into heat.

    Lu Chan was exercising on the treadmill, and tiny beads of sweat gradually appeared on her cold face, sliding down her fair skin, and finally disappeared into the collar.

    His outstanding appearance and arrogant temperament quickly attracted the attention of many people, most of them Omega.

    Lu Chan was used to these sights and ignored them.

    "Miss Lu, your phone is ringing." The private teacher said with a polite smile.

    Lu Chan stopped, took the phone, saw the caller ID, and pressed the answer button.

    Before she could speak, Ye Xian's cautious and excited voice came from there, "Chanchan, are you in the gym?"

    "Well." Lu Chan responded coldly, picking up the towel beside her to wipe her sweat.

    The casual movements are beautiful and sassy, ​​causing some Omegas to blush with excitement.

    Lu Chan glanced, hung up the phone, turned and walked to the locker room.

    The private trainer followed behind and said with a smile, "Miss Lu, you are still as popular as ever. Some Omega girls are coming for you. They will probably have a good day if they can see you."

    Lu Chan heard the words and frowned slightly . .

    Thinking of the crazy looks of those Omega girls, a trace of disgust flashed in his eyes.

    The personal trainer keenly captured this expression, and he stopped talking about this topic, and instead introduced the new equipment in the museum.

    Ye Xian hung up the phone, pouted and snorted, casually playing with the spoon.

    The sunlight from outside the window poured in and shone on her better side face, showing a touch of sadness.

    Seeing this, Yan Zhu walked over and asked softly, "Sister Xian, what's the matter?"

    "Hey, it's not Lu Chan, it hurts my heart all day." Ye Xian clutched her chest and sighed, with a pitiful expression on her face. Xi's expression, "I want to go to the gym, but she ignores me, and I am alone with no one to accompany me." After the

    words, Ye Xian's expression became more and more sad, wiping the corner of her eyes and sobbing softly.

    Even though he had seen more of Ye Xian's 'acting', Yan Zhu felt a little bit of unbearable in his heart, and comforted her softly, "I'll ask Xiao Jin to accompany you."

    "Isn't that bad? The shop is busy now. Ye Xian raised her eyes and carefully suppressed the secret joy in her heart.

    "It's alright, we're busy." Yan Zhu said.

    "Thank you, Xiao Zhuzhu, I knew you were the best for me." Ye Xian stood up abruptly, hugged Yan Zhu, and rubbed her cheek happily.

    Yan Zhu couldn't avoid it, and his body was stiff and did not move.

    Fortunately, there are not many people in the store now, so it is not too embarrassing.

    Ye Xianming is a few years older than her next year, but she always likes to act coquettishly at her, and will suddenly hug her from time to time.

    Such a squeamish temperament really hasn't changed from childhood to adulthood.

    Ye Xian continued to sit contentedly, with a happy smile in her raised eyebrows.

    Within five minutes, a pretty figure appeared in front of her, with a bright smile that was as clean and warm as a little sun.

    "Xiao Jin, it's better to wear tights when exercising." Ye Xian blinked and smiled softly.

    Mu Jin was stunned for a moment, looked down at the skirt on her body, and typed, "Auntie Ye, I'll accompany you, I don't exercise."

    "What's the point of exercising alone? Xiao Jin, change your clothes and go to exercise with me." Ye Xian opened her eyes pleadingly, pouted her lips coquettishly, and continued in a low voice, "I have already done it for you. A membership card."

    Mu Jin was startled and shook his head hastily, "Auntie Ye, you don't need to spend so much..." Before she

    could finish speaking, Ye Xian interrupted with a smile, "Why are you being polite to me, it's just a card. , just treat it as a small gift from Aunt Ye."

    Ye Xian slipped the card into Mu Jin's hand quietly, and whispered, "Don't let your mother know, or you should scold me again."

    Mu Jin heard this. It's hard to refuse, so he glanced at Yan Zhu, and nodded obediently.

    Ye Xian suddenly smiled with satisfaction, and took Mu Jin's hand in to change her clothes.

    She occasionally buys new clothes for Mu Jin, but most of them are cute and bright skirts, and have never bought sportswear or the like.

    Mu Jin's own clothes are mostly casual and loose, with a strong student vibe.

    "Xiao Jin, you have graduated this year, so you can buy some sexy clothes to wear." Ye Xian carefully looked at the clothes in the wardrobe and carefully selected them.

    Mu Jin stood aside, clasped his hands together crampedly, blushed, and did not speak.

    "When did you buy this sportswear?" Ye Xian's eyes suddenly lit up, and she took out a short sportswear from the cabinet.

    A waistcoat with suspenders, tight-fitting hot pants, bright red color is bright and sexy.

    "I bought it when I was a freshman. I haven't worn it for a long time." Mu Jin typed with a blushing face, and there was a bit of apprehension in Hei Yao's eyes.

    "Just wear this." Ye Xian said happily, packing the clothes with her hands and feet.

    Seeing this, Mu Jin pursed her lips, and deleted all the words she blocked.

    There are many people in the gym, and there are various Alpha and Omega breaths sprinting everywhere, which are mixed in the air to stimulate the temperature rise.

    However, this level of pheromone will only make adrenaline excited, not to the point of getting out of control.

    Ye Xian brought Mu Jin to the front desk to register, and glanced at the room full of people, but did not see Lu Chan.

    While Mu Jin was filling in the information, she quietly asked the staff next to her, "Where did Lu Chan go?"

    "Miss Lu went to try out the latest sports equipment." The staff answered with a polite smile, seeing Ye Xian's face Shang said disappointedly, "Miss Lu's locker room is empty now, you can use it."

    Ye Xian nodded, the excitement in her eyes disappeared most of the time.

    Every time new equipment is released here, Lu Chan will be the first to try it out.

    As long as Lu Chan says yes, this device will be liked by more people.

    After all, no one would question the vision of an S-level Alpha.

    After filling out the information, Mu Jin saw the sullen look on Ye Xian's face, and asked in a low voice, "Auntie Ye, what's wrong? Don't you like the crowd here?"

    Ye Xian shook her head and smiled, "Let's go change clothes. When

    she arrived at Lu Chan's dressing room, Ye Xian took the lead in changing her clothes and said to Mu Jin with a smile, "I have something to do, go out for a while, after changing your clothes, go outside and choose the right equipment, you don't have to wait for me here. "

    Mu Jin nodded obediently, and went in with his clothes to close the door.

    This locker room doesn't look like much from the outside, but there's actually enough space inside to accommodate two people changing clothes at the same time.

    Mu Jin was holding the set of sportswear he bought when he was a student, and his dark eyes were full of entanglements.

    She used to like this dress very much, but now it's always a bit inappropriate to wear it like this.

    Mu Jin pursed his lips, still looking hesitant.

    After sitting for a while, I finally made up my mind to change my clothes.

    With her back to the door, she took off her skirt and folded it carefully.

    Just as I picked up my shirt and was about to put it on, there was a 'click' sound behind me.

    Mu Jin's heart shrank, and she turned around in fright, covering her chest with her clothes.

    When she saw the figure standing outside, her shocked pupils shrank, and her white and tender face was instantly covered with bright red, as beautiful as a crystal clear peach.

    "Lu, Miss Lu..." Mu Jin trembled nervously, and lowered his head, biting his moist lips tightly, uttering a few silent syllables.

    Lu Chan stood at the door and subconsciously looked away.

    The next second, he turned his head again and stared at the white and slender body in front of him.

    At this time, Mu Jin was slender, with a slender waist, similar to when she was newly married.

    It's just that my body became thinner and thinner, and I couldn't get fat even if I made up for it.

    Lu Chan glanced up and down several times before she looked away and said in a deep voice, "Miss Mu, are you here to exercise too?"

    Mu Jin's head was about to drop to the ground, and the temperature on her face had already burned her brain To be short-circuited, Nuonuo nodded, holding his clothes tightly and not dare to speak.

    "What kind of equipment does Miss Mu like?" Lu Chan continued to ask.

    No one else came to the locker room now, and her tall figure completely blocked the people inside, so there was no need to worry that Mu Jin would be seen by others.

    Mu Jin opened his lips, his mind went blank, and the instrument hanging on his chest swayed from side to side.

    Seeing this, Lu Chan realized that now is not the time to chat, she closed the door and said, "Change your clothes first."

    Mu Jin nodded subconsciously, and only after hearing a 'click' did she dare to raise her head, her jet-black eyes flashing A little tear.

    Excited and aggrieved.

    Lu Chan stood outside and waited for a while, when she saw that the door was opened from the inside, and a petite and slender figure came out.

    The red sportswear outlines the slender waist, and the short hot pants cannot cover the slender thighs and the upturned buttocks.

    From her point of view, you can even see a white and tender chest line.

    Lu Chan frowned slightly.

    My wife wears it like this, which is sexy and cute, but she feels a little uncomfortable at the thought of being seen by others.

    Feeling the oppressive gaze on the top of his head, Mu Jin's nervous heart was about to jump to his throat, but he was unable to type while holding the instrument in both hands.

    She rushed to Lu Chan, bent slightly, and walked out in a panic with her head down.

    Suddenly, his feet slipped and his body fell down uncontrollably.

    "Ah..."

    "Be careful."

    Mu Jin let out an exclamation and closed his eyes subconsciously.

    The expected pain did not come, but fell into a soft and fragrant embrace.

    "Are you okay?" Lu Chan asked with concern, but her words were still cold.

    Mu Jin clung to the arm that was close at hand, opened his eyes carefully, and met a pair of beautiful and arrogant faces.

    She blushed and shook her head slightly.

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    Mu Jin: Aunt Ye, why didn't you tell me this is Miss Lu's dressing room?

    Ye Xian (smiling): If I told you, would you still dare to go in?

    Mu Jin: (face flushes)

    Lu Chan: Today's surprise, my wife's underwear is pure white, and there is a cute little bow!

    ——————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 284K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2.7M 156K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
20.8K 508 27
Ji Yunshu's Alpha fiancée has moved away from love. After many investigations, she learned that the Omega that her fiancee liked had a tea-flavored p...