Her Omega Little Dumb [ Rebir...

By Xiaoshuo_

Lu Chan is a top Alpha, with a beautiful appearance and a prominent family background. She was already the p... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 04

1.6K 63 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 4

    After working continuously for a week, Lu Chan invited her team members to have afternoon tea of ​​'Mu's Desserts' for a week.

    It made everyone feel resistant to desserts, and no longer dared to complain that there was no welfare in the afternoon.

    After dealing with the matter at hand, Lu Chan rarely left work early.

    "Mr. Lu, there is a meeting tomorrow, do you need to postpone it?" Wen Rou asked while standing at the president's desk with the planned itinerary.

    "I've rested for the past two days, and everything will be postponed." Lu Chan stood up and said coldly, took two steps back and asked, "Is my fitness card still valid?

    " Effective, they are all VIPs at the highest level." Wen Rou replied quickly, reminding with a standard smile, "The fitness cards are all under the drawer of the cabinet on the left of President Lu."

    "Okay, I see." Lu Chan turned back and opened it. In the cabinet, I picked up the three cards, looked at them, and went out with one of them.

    Wen Rou stood behind her eyes full of surprise. When Lu Chan disappeared, she couldn't help but gossip with other colleagues, "Mr. Lu actually got off work early today and won't work overtime on weekends. It's really strange."

    "Mr. Lu tomorrow . It's great not to go to work." Colleagues cheered happily.

    As soon as these words came out, the atmosphere of the entire office suddenly became relaxed.

    Lu Chan is a notorious overtime worker. Except for the Chinese New Year, there are almost no breaks for 360 days a year.

    It is common to work overtime in the company until the early hours of the morning or even until dawn, and I can’t sleep for several days when I am busy with major projects.

    They always thought that Lu Chan would not be able to hold on, but the mental strength and physical fitness of the S-class Alpha broke their cognition time and time again.

    They stayed up all night for two nights, each one of them seemed to fall down at any time, while Lu Chan was still sober, like a normal person.

    With such a hard-working boss, they admire and dare not slack off. They are doing their best to make the things at hand perfect.

    Now the entire Lu Group has the best monthly performance of their department.

    Natural monthly bonus and year-end bonus are also the most.

    Lu Chan was driving, but the direction he was driving was not the way back.

    After driving five kilometers, she parked the car at the corner not far from a dessert shop.

    From her field of vision, you can clearly see the people coming in and out of the dessert shop.

    But inside the dessert shop, she could only peep into a corner.

    After observing silently for a while, the person she wanted to see never came out.

    Lu Chan stared at the words 'Mu's Dessert' on the signboard, wondering whether she should get out of the car and sit in.

    But I was worried that the sudden and inexplicable visit would appear deliberate.

    The means of vigorous and resolute work in the work seem to be looking forward and backward at this moment.

    In the past, she didn't come to this dessert shop very often, only a handful of times.

    Sometimes when Mu Jin wanted to come back, most of them were picked up by the driver at home.

    Mu Jin never asked her to pick him up in front of her, and she was too slow to notice it, always leaving Mu Jin alone.

    The two of them belonged to a flash marriage without any emotional basis.

    In daily life, Mu Jin was often sensible and virtuous, and acted according to the Lu family's rules, and never caused her any trouble.

    Fulfill the duties of a wife every day, sending her out in the morning and welcoming her back in the evening.

    There will always be a gentle and considerate smile on that cute little face, and she will softly call her 'Qingqing'.

    She once felt that her wife was so well-behaved and obedient that she didn't need to worry about it.

    But once again, seeing Mu Jin's sweet smile that was not bound by the Lu family's rules, she selfishly hoped that after getting married, Mu Jin would be more self-willed, even if it was arrogant, it didn't matter.

    Lu Chan thought in a trance, and even considered the arrangements for the birth of a child.

    Suddenly, the phone in her pocket rang, it was her mother's call.

    Lu Chan frowned and didn't want to pick it up. When she looked up and saw a familiar figure in the dessert shop, she picked it up immediately.

    Without her needing to speak, a middle-aged woman's voice came from the other end of the phone, "Chanchan, my mother is at Mu's Desserts, which is the dessert shop you ordered for a week."

    Listening to the coquettish female voice over there , Lu Chan's body got goosebumps.

    Even though she was used to her mother's tone of coaxing a child every time she talked to her, Lu Chan still didn't like this tone.

    She has accepted the strict etiquette rules of the Lu family since she was a child, and her words and deeds are required to be elegant and noble, and she cannot do anything rude.

    And her mother is an alternative.

    The Ye family, who was born into a rich family, never abides by the rules of the Lu family after marrying.

    The daily dressing is mainly sexy, and I often spend the night alone.

    In her impression, before her father passed away, her mother was not as familiar to her as the servants at home.

    The only thing she remembers is that when a woman talks to her, she always has a delicate tone.

    In those eyes that were always smiling, there was sadness and resentment that she could not understand.

    "I see." Lu Chan said coldly and hung up the phone.

    Immediately, the familiar voice in her field of vision seemed to be coquettish to a woman.

    If she hadn't seen it, that person should be Mu Jin's mother, the sister of the chairman of Yan's Group.

    But somehow, Mu Jin's mother cut off contact with the Yan family and found an ordinary Beta man to marry.

    Mu Jin looks more like her mother, especially after getting married, the tenderness and sadness between her brows are especially similar to her mother's.

    But now there is no sadness on that smiling face.

    Everything is within reach.

    Ye Xian was ruthlessly hung up. Her well-maintained face showed a girlish sadness. She sighed and said, "I'm probably the only poor mother who always gets hung up by her daughter.

    " Before she could say any words of comfort, a happy smile appeared on her face, and she added, "But she agreed to come and pick me up anyway. As a mother, I shouldn't care about my children."

    Yan Zhu's words of comfort suddenly swallowed . Returning to her stomach, while busy with her work, she said, "Then sit for a while and wait for President Lu to pick you up."

    "Xiaozhu still cares about me." Ye Xian pursed her lips, and the rising ending sounded delicate.

    She looks good, has a sweet voice, and dresses up elegantly. Even if she learns the demeanor of a girl, it will not make people feel disgusted and disgusted.

    On the contrary, there is also a hint of cleverness and cuteness.

    Yan Zhu often felt that Mu Jin's lively and bright temperament was brought out to some extent by Ye Xian.

    "Auntie Ye, standing here is tired. Go and sit over there. Miss Lu probably won't be here for a while." Mu Jin typed and said with a cute and happy smile on her baby fat little face.

    "It's still Xiao Jin who is sensible, not like Lu Chan... Hey, let's not talk about her." Ye Xian raised her eyebrows and sat by the window gracefully.

    Mu Jin continued to organize the ingredients to be purchased tomorrow.

    She was busy running in and out, checking every counter, and from time to time, she lowered her head and made quick notes on the paper.

    Throughout the whole process, she had an upward smile on the corner of her mouth.

    Even when Yan Zhu was busy, he would occasionally glance at Mu Jin and the woman sitting by the window.

    Both of them made her feel uneasy.

    "Xiao Jin, check carefully, don't wait and see, if something goes wrong, you will be in a hurry." Yan Zhu taught gently yet sternly.

    Usually Mu Jin is very serious and careful in doing things, but since just now, the smile on the corner of his mouth has not stopped, and his dark and smart eyes always look outside distracted.

    I don't know what I'm looking at.

    Mu Jin blinked and nodded in grievance.

    After a while, he glanced outside again.

    After finishing things impatiently, Mu Jin put the organizer on the cashier, bent down and took out a box of cat food from the cabinet.

    Seeing Shang Yanzhu's puzzled gaze, she tilted her head and smiled cheerfully, typing and saying, "It's

    time for me to feed Xiaohua and Xiaohu." Xiaohua and Xiaohu are two stray cats nearby. Entered the dessert shop.

    Mu Jin rescued two stray cats and fed them regularly, and named them according to their appearance.

    Xiaohua is a cat with four colors all over its body, and Xiaohu is black and white. Because it is too fierce, it is like a little tiger, so it has this name.

    "Xiao Jin is really kind, hurry up and come back, auntie wants to introduce Lu Chan to you." Ye Xian propped her chin with one hand, her raised eyes a little mischievous.

    Mu Jin held the cat food, smiled with a blushing face, and hurried out the door.

    The two stray cats are usually on the corner of the street, and occasionally go to the opposite road.

    Mu Jin stood at the corner, looked around, and finally saw two cats napping in a small flower bed.

    She walked over with a smile.

    Hearing the sound of footsteps approaching, the two cats immediately arched their bodies vigilantly. After seeing that it was Mu Jin, the hostility in the amber eyes became less.

    The little cat came over first and rubbed Mu Jin's wrist, while the little tiger licked its paws and continued to sleep.

    Mu Jin couldn't help laughing when he saw it, and poured the cat food into the flower bed.

    The little cat ate for a while, and the little tiger came over slowly.

    Suddenly the two cats retreated into the flower bed together, as if frightened.

    Mu Jin raised his head, and out of the corner of his eyes, a strange man appeared in his twenties. He was an Alpha.

    Can't see the level.

    The other party was wearing casual clothes, holding a high-end camera in his hand, with a sunny and cheerful smile on his face, walking towards her step by step.

    Mu Jin frowned slightly, put away the rest of the cat food, and turned to go back.

    Before she came to the corner, the man ran over quickly and blocked her way.

    "Excuse me, are you Miss Mu Jin?" The man said with a smile, and said politely with certainty.

    Although these words were kind, they did not mean to let go.

    Looking at the inquiry in the man's eyes and the camera in his hand, Mu Jin immediately understood the man's intentions.

    "Miss Mu Jin, don't be afraid, I just heard that you are twenty-one years old but you haven't differentiated yet. I came here to interview you to see if you need our newspaper's help." The man said with a smile, and the camera was facing Mu Jinlian. Took several photos.

    Mu Jin reflexively covered his cheeks.

    Not far away, a frothy woman got on and off from a valuable car, exuding the breath of S-class Alpha all over her body.

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    Lu Chan: My wife was molested, I'm angry!

    ——————

    Thanks for the mines and nutrient solution from the little cuties, alright

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4.8K 27
Camilo Madrigal, one of the Madrigals. A very energetic boy who is loved by everyone was gifted a gift to shape shift. He meets a young lad named Y/N...
6.8K 531 114
The omega Luci, who came to Earth for the first time, thought that she was bound to die, so she indulged once, but unexpectedly discovered that the p...
72.1K 2.8K 93
As the first marshal of the interstellar, Jiang Shuiyun read the popular interstellar novel in her spare time, in which the trashy A who eats the sof...
10.2M 639K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...