Her Omega Little Dumb [ Rebir...

By Xiaoshuo_

Lu Chan is a top Alpha, with a beautiful appearance and a prominent family background. She was already the p... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 02

2K 48 4
By Xiaoshuo_

chapter 2

    Lu Chan has been strictly required to keep her emotions from leaking out since she was a child.

    Even when she was ten years old, when her father passed away, facing hundreds of high-ranking people, she could only endure the pain in her heart, and could not cry out and be looked down upon.

    Only when Mu Jin passed away in a car accident, she let go of the dignity and face of the heir to the Lu family, and cried heartbroken at the bustling and bustling street.

    Looking at the door that was gradually pushed open at this moment, Lu Chan's heart seemed to be knocked open.

    Wen Rou opened the door, feeling the grim atmosphere in the office, her heart trembled, and she said cautiously, "Mr. Lu, the thirty-one afternoon tea you ordered has come, now..."

    "My share Let me... let the courier bring it in, and you will be responsible for the rest." Lu Chan almost blurted out the word 'wife', and hurriedly changed her words.

    Seeing that she looked unhappy and seemed to be carrying some kind of disappointed anger, Wen Rou hurriedly nodded and exited.

    After a while, through the one-way transparent glass, Lu Chan saw a thin figure approaching from far and near, and finally stopped by the flowerpot next to her office.

    Because of the shade of plants, she could only see the corner of her clothes.

    Lu Chan was a little dissatisfied. After waiting for a while, when she heard the knock on the door, she immediately cleared her throat and said in a deep voice, "Come in."

    Her voice was low, with natural momentum and coercion. Sometimes it is not angry and arrogant, it is daunting.

    Over the years, under the strict teaching and edification, she has long been accustomed to speaking in a cold tone.

    Even when she communicated with Mu Jin in the past, the strong aloofness that she had engraved in her bones since she was a child still exists.

    This sound, she tried to be softer, but it seemed to have no effect, and it still sounded cold.

    Hearing the words, Mu Jin opened the door, and when his eyes swept across the cold and serious face of the person behind the table, he revealed a bright smile, and gently placed the delicate dessert in his hand on the table and said, "Miss Lu, this is you. The matcha mousse, please take it slow."

    As the corners of her mouth wriggled, the electronic device on her chest made a sweet and happy voice, which sounded like she was speaking.

    This instrument can adjust the tone of speech, and the emotions of emotions, emotions, and sorrows can be set to cope with different scenarios.

    But the mechanical electronic sound is not comparable to human emotions, but compared to Lu Chan's indifferent tone that has remained unchanged all year round, it looks more like a human being.

    Hearing the voice, Lu Chan looked up from the pile of documents and was shocked when she met the overly bright smile.

    Standing in front of her are real people, not cold photos in frames.

    Lu Chan almost couldn't control her emotions, she squeezed her lips tightly to suppress the turbulent emotions in her heart.

    The person in front of her was not much different from the one she remembered, but the dazzling smile on her face was something she had hardly seen before.

    Since marrying her, Mu Jin has to abide by the strict rules of the Lu family, and must be thoughtful and courteous in all aspects.

    Not only are there restrictions on dressing, but there are also many rules for daily etiquette.

    Whether it was internal or external, Mu Jin had to smile without showing his teeth, and he had to be neither angry nor angry in the face of some embarrassment from others.

    All of these were learned from the servants at home after Mu Jin passed away.

    In places she couldn't see, Mu Jin suffered too many grievances.

    She is usually very busy with work, and every time she goes back, she sees Mu Jin's gentle and decent smile. She thought that Mu Jin was adjusting well in the Lu family, but it was not what she thought.

    Under the perverted and strict tutoring of their Lu family, no matter how lively and cheerful people are, they will gradually become people who are so perfect that they look like machines.

    This time, she didn't want Mu Jin to continue living under the dull oppression of the Lu family.

    She wants this person to smile freely and do what she likes without any scruples.

    Just like now, wearing a small floral skirt that just reached the knee, showing slender and fair calves, with two cute ponytails, and showing her white and neat teeth when she tilted her head and chuckled, it was good.

    Although such a youthful and lively dress is considered to be rude and unruly in the Lu family.

    But she felt very good, very suitable for her wife.

    Seeing such a lively and energetic Mu Jin, even if she didn't eat dessert, Lu Chan felt a sweet joy in her heart.

    Rao is so, the expression on her face is still cold, and she can't see the true emotions in her heart.

    "Thank you." Lu Chan said, her voice did not fluctuate, her eyes fell on the matcha mousse, and she asked in a deep voice, "Is this what you did?"

    Mu Jin quietly stared at the expressionless face, and suddenly felt a sense of Feeling the pressure of being checked for work, she kept smiling and said, "This is made by the dessert chef in our store. If you are not satisfied, I can change it for you."

    "No." Lu Chan picked up the cake and tasted it. , the sharp brow furrowed almost inaudibly, and quickly put it down.

    Getting used to eating desserts made by Mu Jin herself, her already picky taste buds became more and more difficult to satisfy.

    "Miss Lu, don't you like it?" Mu Jin asked cautiously, with unease in his eyes that were like grapes.

    Hearing this, Lu Chan took another bite, swallowed it forcefully, and said, "I still have work to do, you can leave if you have nothing to do."

    She wanted to express her intentions euphemistically, but her words were inherently cold.

    "Thank you Miss Lu for your support, we will do better in the future." Mu Jin's expression remained unchanged, she bowed and showed a cute smile on her cheeks with baby fat.

    After saying this, she turned to leave.

    At the moment when the door closed, she turned back and smiled brightly.

    Lu Chan's heartbeat tightened, and a warm joy flowed from her chest.

    Mu Jin's smile, she will do everything she can to protect.

    The office area outside the president's office was unusually lively. Everyone was eating cakes and chatting in a low voice from time to time.

    Here are all Lu Chan's team members, and many of them are talents that she has personally cultivated.

    Most of them are Alphas, but there are also more capable Betas and very few married Omegas.

    Although Omega's monthly estrus period prevents them from adapting to social work as well as others, married Omegas carry the permanent sign of their own Alpha, which is relatively less dangerous.

    Everyone was very excited to eat the afternoon tea ordered by Lu Chan personally, swept away the usual serious elite image.

    In the high-end desk, there is a pretty and lively figure.

    From time to time, the electronic device on her chest would make a sound asking if the matcha mousse was delicious, and she would record it carefully after getting the answer.

    "How did you become dumb?" Someone asked curiously.

    Hearing this question, others also cast interested glances.

    Mu Jin had long been used to others looking curiously, so he calmly typed while holding an electronic device, "I had a high fever when I was a child, and I couldn't speak when I woke up."

    "What a pity." Someone sighed.

    "Little sister, you are not yet an adult, you are really sensible when you came out to help the family at such a young age." One person praised with a smile.

    Mu Jin smiled slightly and said without hesitation, "I'm already twenty-one years old."

    As soon as these words came out, the whole office was quiet for a moment, and everyone's eyes became full of surprise.

    Just as someone was about to ask questions, they saw the door of the president's office opened, and Lu Chan stood at the door with a cold expression.

    "So idle? Don't you have to do things? Is this month's performance good? Is the cooperation that we should talk about? Have you found your competitor's weakness?" Lu Chan said coldly. Exudes the coercion of S-class Alpha.

    A series of sending propositions disturbed everyone's hearts, they dared not to be sloppy any more, and they resumed their seriousness and began to work seriously.

    They didn't dare to eat any more desserts before they finished.

    The huge office can only hear the crackling sound of the keyboard for a while.

    Mu Jin stood between the desks, looked around dumbly, and silently put away the notebook.

    Turning back to meet Lu Chan's gaze, she smiled brightly, bowed and walked out.

    Seeing the disappearance of Mu Jin's figure, Lu Chan closed the door and returned to the president's office.

    As soon as she left, everyone breathed a sigh of relief and continued to work hard.

    A small electric car stopped at the door of Mu's Dessert, and a smiling woman got out of the car.

    She wore a lively and lovely floral dress and walked with a light and pleasant pace.

    "Xiao Jin, why did you come back so late?" Yan Zhu came up and asked, his eyes full of worry, "You have been out for so long, haven't you been embarrassed?"

    Because Mu Jin is mute, when he went out to deliver goods Always be ridiculed and ridiculed.

    In fact, she didn't want to let Mu Jin go out, but Mu Jin was a person who couldn't wait.

    Even if she doesn't allow it, this girl will sneak out.

    "Mom, I'm fine, don't worry." Mu Jin raised his eyebrows happily, and the smile on the corner of his mouth couldn't stop.

    Yan Zhu was very surprised, but he didn't ask any further questions. He glanced inside the room and said, "Auntie Ye is here, you and Auntie Ye are chatting, I'm going to deliver."

    Mu Jin nodded happily upon hearing this.

    Aunt Ye's name is Ye Xian, a friend of her mother's.

    The two have known each other since childhood, and their relationship has not faded even after they got married.

    Aunt Ye often came over to sit and occasionally helped the store.

    Obviously not a person with a sweet tooth, but every time I come, I order a lot of desserts.

    Sometimes her mother was too busy to greet Aunt Ye, so she would let her entertain.

    Mu Jin suppressed the smile on his face and entered the room with a toothless smile.

    "Little Jin, I heard that you brought afternoon tea to Lu Chan. How is it, have you seen Lu Chan? Although Lu Chan looks cold, it's not that scary." Sitting in the corner of the window was a graceful and luxurious man. The woman said with a smile on her face when she saw Mu Jin.

    The years did not seem to leave too many traces on her face, and even if there were wrinkles at the corners of her eyes when she smiled, it did not detract from her beauty in the slightest.

    From the perspective of facial features, Lu Chan is somewhat similar to her.

    It's just that unlike her gentleness and kindness, Lu Chan's eyebrows are sharp and indifferent, and her face is often expressionless.

    "Auntie Ye, what dessert would you like to eat today?" Mu Jin walked over with a smile and asked while standing.

    Hearing this, Ye Xian pointed to a table full of desserts of different colors, and smiled helplessly, "Your mother has arranged it for me." After a

    pause, she changed the subject and continued to ask without giving up. Said, "Have you seen Lu Chan? Lu Chan is very recognizable. She is the one with the coldest face in the group."

    Mu Jin nodded with a chuckle, and shook his head again.

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    Lu Chan: I saw my wife, wearing a little floral dress is so cute, I want to hug her and kiss her.

    ...But I haven't married yet, so I'm depressed.

    Also, I don't like my wife being surrounded by other people.

    ——————

    Xinwenqiu Collection: She pretends to be A, she pretends to be O.

    Bei Xuechu is the real daughter of the Bei family who has been separated for many years, and her childhood misfortune has caused her paranoid and dark character.

    Now the Bei family's property is in the hands of her nominal sister, the top Alpha, An Jianqing.

    She has differentiated into Alpha and has to pretend to be O every day.

    Bei Xuechu thought about it for a long time and decided to use the old-fashioned method.

    If she wants to seduce An Jianqing and deceive An Jianqing's heart, this woman will hand over her family property willingly.

    ——An

    Jianqing searched for many years, and finally found the daughter of her adoptive parents.

    A thin and small girl was standing in a small and dilapidated rental house, looking at her with timid eyes.

    Pure and clean, it is distressing.

    She took people back to Bei's house and taught them carefully.

    This child likes to stick to her very much, always relies on her, pulls her sleeves, and calls her sister softly.

    But gradually, she found that the little girl had grown up, and the eyes looking at her were no longer timid.

    Instead, it was full of fiery heat that made her feel dangerous.

    ——An

    Jianqing was lying on the bed, her face flushed and her body was hot.

    In the blurred vision, she saw someone coming in, and that always cute and cute face had a coldness that was unfamiliar to her.

    "It turns out that my sister is an omega, which is really surprising."

    "Xuechu, the inhibitor..." An Jianqing gasped uncontrollably.

    "Sister, am I not as good as an inhibitor, eh?" The room was instantly filled with the breath of top Alpha.

    An Jianqing's eyes widened in amazement, her jade arms as soft as snow lotus wrapped around Alpha's neck, shaking her wet red lips.

    Gongshou Shuangjie 1V1, the healing ABO sweet cake, the

    main attack is six years old, the paranoid, acting-style real daughter Gongshou VS the beautiful CEO who is domineering to the outside world and gentle to the attack

    ————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 2.9K 118
Jing Qingxia, who died on the battlefield, transmigrated into an ABO novel. From the perspective of the plot, I found that I was actually a canno...
1.2M 65.5K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
3.4K 72 10
For some people, the first time they meet, they will unconsciously put each other in their hearts and slowly ferment. I call it fate. "Qiqi, I want y...
80.7K 3.8K 110
After calmly dying, Que Yining accidentally wore the female partner of the same name. The female partner is vicious and brainless, domineering, unrea...