Fields of Gold; Daniel Riccia...

By Lieke4043

Skylar is a F1 fan and her favorite driver is Daniel Ricciardo. After a traumatic experience she gets an ama... More

The beginning.
Is he perfect?
No more.
Surprise!
It's Friday then!
Papaya team
Good food and good company.
On our way.
Monaco
Daniels pov.
Pizza time
Tension rising.
Good girl
Good morning.
Sight seeing.
Confessions
All the way.
What a view.
Mystery woman.
It's out.
Open Mic
What a night.
Wakey wakey.
Breaking point.
Going live
Testing the water.
Smells fishy.
Let's go!
Mile high club
Fans
Karaoke
Breakfast.
Just the two of us.
Punched in the gut.
Will Buxton.
So much support.
Back on track
Sexy surprise
Roscoe
Race sunday.
Back in the UK
Goodbyes aren't easy.
Destination unknown.
LA
Universal
Meeting Blake
She's everything.
Salsa
Miami
Wednesday.
This is me!
Rising star
Back home
Grace and Joe
I'm not!
Guess what..
Fear
Points again.
Disaster strikes.
Guilt
Useless
Darkness
Hold my hand
Fix you.
Together with Lewis
Family
Good enough
We're good
Meetings
Camera.
Honey Badgers birthday
Frustration
Party
I did something
Letting go
Endings and possibilities
Ranch life
Ranch life 2
Cowgirl
Be happy
Wake up!
Awake
Private
Daniel
Road to recovery
Best friends.
Pancake
Signed, sealed delivered
Planning.
Never have I ever.
Choices
Request
Spa
Zandvoort
Insecure
Girlfriends
It's a bug...
Unbelievable
Just a perfect day
Peanut
You're getting lucky tonight.
So much for my happy ending.
Conclusions
The big day
I've loved you for a thousand years.
Closure
Down Under
Crikey
Perth is full of surprises.
The best family
Not again
Crazy Christmas
New year
Oh Love
We're halfway there
Preparation
Textbook
Swiss Chocolate
An 'innocent' game of pool.
Yours?
Not sharing
Race of Champions
Get ready for the launch
New York, New York
You and me
Bahrein Testing
First Friday
You got this
The whole world is watching
Birthday girl
Party and goodbye
Dream
Not today
I'm coming
Race against time
Boy or girl?
Adjusting
Make her proud
Her first flight
Meet the team
Bahrein curse
My champion
Everything changes
Looking back
Epilogue

Quali time.

907 19 0
By Lieke4043

Outside I decide to just walk around the pitlane a bit. It's pretty cool looking around and being able to see other teams work as well.
There's somebody with a very expensive looking camera roaming around as well.
Oh I think I know him. It's Kym Illman, I actually follow him on Instagram because I really like his pictures. He's a bit intrusive sometimes, but I guess that's part of his job.

When I walk by Ferrari, Charlotte just comes out of the garage. "Char! Hey how are you?" We hug to greet each other. "I'm good, how are you since yesterday?" She asks me and she looks at me a bit worried.
"I'm ok, I decided I'm going to try not to be bothered by other peoples opinions. They don't know me. So it doesn't matter what they think of me." We decide to walk together towards the Red Bull garage to see if Kelly is there.

Kelly quickly spots us and comes along with us. "How about we go get something to drink in the restaurant?" Kelly suggests and Charlotte and I agree fully.
The three of us lock arms and I notice Kym walking in front of us. He turns around and spots us.
He quickly takes a picture and I hear Kelly shout at him, "we want a copy of that one!"
He sticks up his thumb and we all laugh.

"Wait we have to go by McLaren first. I want to see if Luisa wants to come with us. She is such a sweetheart." I think she would like to spend some time with us. So we go to check if she is there.
Lando sees us looking inside and comes to us, "what are you looking for?" He asks.
"Not what, who. Where's Luisa? We are going for a drink and we wanted to ask if she wanted to go with us." I explain.
"I'll get her she is in the back." He runs inside and before we know it Luisa comes out.

"Hey want to come with us?" Kelly asks her.
"Yeah I would like that." So we make our way to the Paddock Club to have some girl time.
We all decide to have one cocktail and some finger food.
It's really nice having these girls to talk to. They know how this life is and they are just genuinely amazing women.
"Ok so Skylar, how are things going between you and Daniel?" Kelly asks me.
"I would say really good. I never thought I could love somebody as much as I love him. It's only been a week. Can you imagine. It's pretty insane right?" I take a sip from my cocktail.

"Insane? Maybe, but I think it's fantastic. He deserves to be happy with somebody and so do you. And you really seem to be made for each other." Charlotte says, "I think you guys will be engaged and pregnant within a year. The way you look at each other, my god the sexual energy just pours out of your eyes.
Kelly laughs, "she is pregnant in less then a year I would think. Are you moving in with him in Monaco?"

"Jeez guys, engaged and pregnant within a year, I know we move fast, but that fast?" I shake my head, "you are crazy. And about moving in. He hasn't officially asked me, but he did say we should get a closet for my clothes."
I start to blush, "you are right about the sexual energy though. I can't keep my hands off of him."
Luisa smiles, "I'm sure he will officially ask you soon if he talks like that. I mean Lando hasn't asked me that yet and we've been together a while now."

I put my hand over hers, "sweetie, the two of you are so young, just enjoy everything now, living together and all that will come when you are both ready for it. Lando sometimes is still a child. He might need some more time to really commit. But I know he is crazy about you that's pretty obvious."
She gives me a sweet smile.

"Kelly you and Max seem to be going strong. Also him and P are absolutely adorable together." Charlotte orders another round of drinks.
"Yeah she adores him and he is so sweet with her. I know people think he's angry and rude, but he is really kind and loving." She glows when she thinks about him.
"I think Daniel would make a great father by the way." Kelly brings the subject back to Daniel and me.
"I agree. I know he would be an amazing father. But I don't really know if having children will be a given for us." I say when I look down at my glass.

"What do you mean?" Charlotte wants to know.
I explain them about my possible fertility problems.
"Oh right, but you know these days so many things are possible." She tries to make me feel better about it.
"I know, it's just not something we are going to deal with any time soon. It's way too soon." I check the time. "We should be getting back, quali will start soon."

Back in the garage I see Daniel in the back room with Michael getting ready for quali. It seems to be dry and the track is also drying up, so it will be interesting to see what will happen now.
"Hey handsome, you ready?" I walk up to him and he wraps his arms around me.
"Ooh baby I missed you, yeah I'm ready. Where have you been?"
"I had a cocktail... or 2 with Kelly, Char and Luisa." I giggle, because I do feel the alcohol a bit.

"Well sounds like you had fun, I'm glad you get along with the girls so well." We cuddle for a while. "I shouldn't be distracting you right now. You are supposed to be full focus shouldn't you?" I look up at him.
He has the cutest smile, "you don't distract me, you actually make me feel relaxed and ready to go. I think you have a good influence on me."

"Here I was thinking I was helping him get ready to rumble, what a lie." Michael laughs.
"Well you can warm him up and I'll take over from there." I say but then suddenly burst into laughing.
"Oh my god that came out so bad." I turn red. "You know what I mean right?"
Daniel laughs, "Look he's an amazing friend, but there are boundaries."
"Can we rewind the clock so I can take it back?" I say while I am still red from laughing.

"Nah, we will remember this." Michael teases me, "but Daniel is right. You can do the warming up and finishing off yourself."
"Yeah, later." I wink at Daniel, "that's a promise. But now you have something more important to take care of. Go get that car in the top 10 ok?"
He nods. "I'm going to do everything in my power to make that happen. I want you to be proud of me."
I hold his face between my hands, "I couldn't be more proud of you than I already am. I love you. Keep it on the black stuff ok?"

"I promise. I love you too baby. I'll see you when I'm done ok." He gives me a final kiss before he goes to the car.
I am allowed to take the same seat as I did during free practice so I can follow everything again.

Qualifying starts and after Q1 he manages to get the car on P6, hell yeah! This is looking good.
They have a few minutes in between Q1 and 2 to make soms minor adjustments. Q2 he just makes it to P9, but still he is through to Q3 which is really good.
In the end Lando puts it on P3 and Daniel will start the sprint on P6 tomorrow.
I couldn't be more proud of him and also of Lando. They talked about how difficult the car is this year, so for them to both make the top 10 is pretty amazing.

He comes back to the garage and they put the car back inside. Daniel has some things to take care of before he is done for the day. I go to the hospitality to wait for him. I'm getting pretty hungry, but I want to eat with him, so I'll just wait a bit. There are more team members here, so I chat with some of them. It's nice getting to know the people in the team.

Finally I see Daniel come back in. He's wearing his normal clothes again and I can see him looking around to find me.
I smile and get up to greet him. When he sees me his smile gets so wide, it warms my heart.
"Hey baby, I'm all done, ready to get out of here?" He asks me after passionately kissing me.
"I am, let's get back and have something to eat and then relax for the night." He puts an arm around my waist and we wave at the people that are still there.
"See ya all tomorrow guys, great work today." Daniel says and then he leads me outside to go to the car.

"So how was your first day on the track?" He asks me as we are walking through the pit lane.
"I had a blast, all the sounds and energy that hangs here is so exciting. I thought I would be tired, but I'm full of energy. I loved every second of today." He can tell I'm still a bit hyped up from the day.
"I'm glad, no annoying people or questions?" He asks.
"No it was fine. Really I feel amazing. Just really hungry." We laugh, when we reach the car we quickly get in and make our way back to the hotel.

Daniel let's me drive, because then he can just sit back and relax a bit.
"Maybe I can show you what I bought yesterday when we ate something. If you want?" I get the car on the main road safely and Daniel has his hand on my leg.
"I would like that. You can do a little fashion show for me." He winks.
I can't help but to chuckle in my head, he has no idea I got two sets of lingerie as well. He's in for a surprise later.

"Why are you looking as if you came up with something naughty?" He asks me.
For f*ck sake, my face is like an open book. "I don't look like that. I'm just thinking what I should show first and what I should show last."

"Does that matter?" He looks puzzled.
"Yeah it does. But you'll just have to wait." I really can't wait to see his face later. "Do you want to get roomservice or eat in the hotel's restaurant?" I ask him.
"I would like to eat in our room, just the two of us, I've been around enough people today." He moves his hand higher up my thigh.
"Sounds good to me. I would like to take a shower before we eat, we will have to wait for it to be brought to our room anyways." The light touch of his hand on the inside of my thighs makes my breathing a bit unstable.

Back at the hotel we quickly make our way to the room where we order a nice dinner for the two of us. Daniel has already showered when he was done with qualifying, so I take a quick one by myself.
I decide to put on the black with red lingerie set and over that I wear the hotel robe that is hanging in the room.
I make sure I close if properly so I don't give Daniel a sneak peak of what's under it.

Dinner is good, but I can barely focus on it. Daniel is giving me some sexy looks and I know what's on his mind as it is on mine as well.
After dinner we put the cart outside and I tell him to either sit on the sofa or lie in bed. He decides to go to the bedroom so I make my way to the bathroom with my shopping bags.

One by one I show him the outfits and he is positive about them all.
"I'm glad you choose clothes that are your style. This suits you and you look damn sexy in it." He lies on the bed with just his boxers on and I can tell he's already getting a bit hard.
"Ok this was the last one, I'm going to get changed for bed and then join you." I wink when I look back at him as I stand in the bathroom door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.8K 2.5K 119
Is she too damaged to ever trust and love again or does this dark haired stranger rewrite the stars.
83K 1.1K 52
Sarah Harrison. She is the goddess of the paddock. Her best friend: Ferrari driver Charles Leclerc. They have been best friends since they were 6 yea...
1M 25.9K 81
Daniel knew he'd messed up the moment he saw her again in his teammates room. Amber knew it was a mistake from the moment Daniel pulled her by the h...
292K 4.7K 126
Alex is a young girl brought up around formula one. There's trauma and heartbreak in her life. She lands a job with the McLaren team and travels the...