Fields of Gold; Daniel Riccia...

By Lieke4043

Skylar is a F1 fan and her favorite driver is Daniel Ricciardo. After a traumatic experience she gets an ama... More

The beginning.
Is he perfect?
No more.
Surprise!
It's Friday then!
Papaya team
Good food and good company.
On our way.
Monaco
Daniels pov.
Pizza time
Tension rising.
Good girl
Good morning.
Sight seeing.
Confessions
All the way.
What a view.
Mystery woman.
It's out.
Open Mic
What a night.
Wakey wakey.
Breaking point.
Going live
Testing the water.
Smells fishy.
Let's go!
Mile high club
Fans
Karaoke
Breakfast.
Punched in the gut.
Will Buxton.
So much support.
Back on track
Quali time.
Sexy surprise
Roscoe
Race sunday.
Back in the UK
Goodbyes aren't easy.
Destination unknown.
LA
Universal
Meeting Blake
She's everything.
Salsa
Miami
Wednesday.
This is me!
Rising star
Back home
Grace and Joe
I'm not!
Guess what..
Fear
Points again.
Disaster strikes.
Guilt
Useless
Darkness
Hold my hand
Fix you.
Together with Lewis
Family
Good enough
We're good
Meetings
Camera.
Honey Badgers birthday
Frustration
Party
I did something
Letting go
Endings and possibilities
Ranch life
Ranch life 2
Cowgirl
Be happy
Wake up!
Awake
Private
Daniel
Road to recovery
Best friends.
Pancake
Signed, sealed delivered
Planning.
Never have I ever.
Choices
Request
Spa
Zandvoort
Insecure
Girlfriends
It's a bug...
Unbelievable
Just a perfect day
Peanut
You're getting lucky tonight.
So much for my happy ending.
Conclusions
The big day
I've loved you for a thousand years.
Closure
Down Under
Crikey
Perth is full of surprises.
The best family
Not again
Crazy Christmas
New year
Oh Love
We're halfway there
Preparation
Textbook
Swiss Chocolate
An 'innocent' game of pool.
Yours?
Not sharing
Race of Champions
Get ready for the launch
New York, New York
You and me
Bahrein Testing
First Friday
You got this
The whole world is watching
Birthday girl
Party and goodbye
Dream
Not today
I'm coming
Race against time
Boy or girl?
Adjusting
Make her proud
Her first flight
Meet the team
Bahrein curse
My champion
Everything changes
Looking back
Epilogue

Just the two of us.

1.2K 26 0
By Lieke4043

Writers note. Wow I've actually passed the 1000 reads. Thanks for that. I would still love it if people would leave a comment or send me a dm to let me know what they think. Or even a vote would be amazing. But still thanks for reading.

When Daniel is ready he leaves to meet up with Michael. I decide to put the plates and bowls back on the cart and I put it out in the hall so they can come to collect it.
I clean the room up a bit, because last night we came in, put our luggage down and got dressed for dinner. So we didn't really have time to put it away nicely. I'm not going to unpack, because I know Sunday after the race we fly back to Monaco straight away.

Daniels POV:
I'm on my way to Michael and I could definitely use a good work out. There's a lot of build up energy because of all the teasing that was going on between me and Skylar. She's gonna be the death of me someday. Is it really just been 6 days when we first met? It feels more like she's been part of my life for years.
"Mate! Good morning!" Michael is also energetic, so that's good. "Let's go for a run first ok?"
"Sounds like a great plan. I'm ready." I answer him and we head outside to get going.

"So how's everything going with the love birds?" He asks as we get on our way.
I can't help it, but I start smiling as soon as I think about the gorgeous woman waiting for me in our room.
"That good huh?" He knows me too well.
"Yeah mate, but I mean you've been around her a couple of times now. You can't blame me right?" We turn a corner to leave the town where our hotel is and get more into the countryside.
"No mate, I mean I don't know her that well yet, but what I've seen of her, she's pretty awesome."
He speeds up so I make sure I keep up with him.

"Her personality is truly amazing, she is kind to everybody. Just like that girl last night. Her heart is so big, she just wants everybody to be happy." I keep gushing over Sky, "she is funny, but we can have really good serious conversations."

"And don't forget, she's stunning. Although I don't think she realizes that does she?" Michael says.
"No not at all, she has no clue." I shake my head. "The first time I saw her naked I could tell she was insecure about her body, but I do think I convinced her that I adore every curve she has."

Michael laughs, "the two of you can't keep your hands to yourselves. We hardly need to work out anymore. I think you get enough exercise."
"She keeps me occupied yeah. This morning she was teasing me so bad, we had strawberries with chocolate fondue, she purposely dripped chocolate all over me and licked it off. And then she was like 'you have to go meet up with Michael.'" I quickly try to get the image out of my head again, otherwise running might get a bit uncomfortable.

"Oooh poor soul, oh well you know she'll be waiting for you when we are done." Michael slows down a bit so we can cool down again.
"I doubt she will actually be waiting. She can entertain herself very well. Tomorrow her and Kelly are going out to lunch and shop for some clothes." While we walk I move my arms and shoulders to loosen the joints.
"She almost got mad at me when I asked her if she wanted to take my card with her to shop."

Michael laughs, "I think she is one of those women that want you, but she doesn't need you to take care of her."
I shake my head, "No she definitely doesn't need that, but I really want to take care of her. I just want to make her happy."
We make our way back to the hotel where we get in the gym to do some muscle training.

"You really love her don't you?" Michael asks me.
"With every fiber of my body. I'll tell you if I finish on the podium during this season I'm going to propose to her right there and then." I say passionately, "and if I don't then I will at the end of the season for sure."

Michael looks at me with his mouth open, "fuck mate, you've only known her for a week."
I smile, "doesn't matter, when you know, you know. She's my soulmate. I think for a second.

I have an idea, but I'll keep it to myself for now. I just have to get Kelly involved.

"Ok man that's it for today, go have fun and I'll see you tomorrow morning." We bump fists and go our own way.
I decide to text Kelly on my way back to the room.

'Hey Kelly, I would like to ask your help with something, but you have to keep it a secret from Sky.'

K: 'Ok sure, what do you need me to do?'

'Can you try to find out what kind of ring Skylar likes and what her size is?'

K: 'Are you going to propose already?'

'No not yet, but I just want to be prepared'

K: 'Alright I'll see what I can do tomorrow'

Good that's taken care off.
Lets head inside to see what Skylar has been up to.

Skylars POV:
When the room is tidied up a bit I decide to call my parents to talk for a while. After that I talk to Jenna en Brianna to keep them up to date about how I'm doing. Brianna even asks me if I thought I was going to come home anytime soon.
So I explain that I'm still not sure. I mean if we get the chance to go to LA before the race in Miami, we won't travel to the UK first. But I can imagine Daniel has to go to McLaren again also, so we will be in the UK then.

Jenna asks me when I permanently move in with Daniel if she could stay in my house. We will have to sort that out with my landlord, but I'm sure it won't be a problem. She is practically living there as it is now.
Daniel hasn't officially asked me to move in with him, but the way things are going now, I don't see myself living in the UK fulltime any time soon.

After I update everybody I check my social media. I see I have loads of DM's so I decide to go through them to see if there's anything I need to pay attention to.
There are a few that aren't very nice. Somebody is saying I don't deserve Daniel and I'm only with him for his money.
Stuff like that really doesn't bother me, I knew that there were people who would say things like this.

Other messages say that I better not break his heart or they would make the whole world hate me.
Well ok good luck with that. I love him way too much to be able to break his heart, because that would mean mine would be shattered.
Luckily most people just send really nice things. They are supporting us and just want to see Daniel happy.
I reply to those messages to thank them for their kindness.

After a while I make some hot chocolate with the kettle that we have in our room and they actually have tea, coffee and chocolate powder to make hot chocolate.
I put on some music and go sit on a massive windowsill they have. There are cushions so it's very comfortable and I can look outside. I've always wanted something like this in my own home, I think I would sit in it all the time. I can hardly wait for Daniel to come back so we can go out and have a nice day together.

I'm lost in my own thoughts so I don't even hear Daniel come in until I suddenly feel a warm and familiar hand around mine.

I look up to see Daniel smiling at me. "Hey you're back!" I quickly put away my mug and get up so I can give him a hug.
"Missed me?" He asks while holding me tightly.
"Hmm maybe a little bit." I smile and suddenly he starts to dance with me on the music that is playing.
"I missed you though." He whispers in my ear as our bodies move together on the rhythm of the song.

I put my hands on the back of his neck and pull his face towards mine so I can kiss him. Our lips touch and I immediately feel the sparks between us.
He puts his hands on the back of my thighs and lifts me up so I can wrap my legs around him.
He carries me to the bedroom and gently lays me down on the bed. I'm still only wearing his t-shirt because I didn't want to take it off yet.

He stands in between my legs and pulls his shirt over his head. I bite my lip at the sight of him and I sit up to touch him. My fingers trace the outlines of his abs and down the little bit of hair below his bellybutton that disappears in his pants.
His muscles contract underneath my fingers, even though I barely make contact with his skin.
I can already see proof of his desire in front of me. But when I want to pull his pants down he grabs my hands.
"Not so fast baby," he pulls his shirt that I'm wearing over my head and then pushes me back on the bed.

He bends over me and his hands and lips are everywhere on my body. My hands go through his curls and down his back. I'm so ready for him when he takes off my underwear and follows it down with his lips. He starts to kiss my inner thighs and his hair is tickling my sensitive skin.
I arch my back when he finds my center and he starts to kiss me there. Then I feel his tongue slide in between my labia and he finds my clit.
He definitely takes his time tasting, licking and sucking me. His touches are soft and gentle.
He slowly takes me closer and closer to the top, I grab the bedsheets when I feel the waves of pleasure overflow me and my body tenses up and relaxes as the waves keep coming over me.

When my body finally relaxes completely, Daniel kisses his way back up, our lips find each other again and I can actually taste myself. He stands up to quickly take off his pants and boxers and then lies on top of me.
Our lips never lose contact when he gently slides himself inside me.
I moan in his mouth when he fills me up completely, I'll never get tired of this sensation. He starts to move, but he's not fucking me, he's making  love to me.
He stays in control the entire time, his movements are long and deep, so we both feel everything incredibly intense.

Our breathing goes faster and when our lips eventually lose contact our foreheads are still against each other. We look deep into each other's eyes and he slowly picks up the pace. We are both close to reaching our peak. He is only a split second quicker than me, he releases himself deep inside me and feeling him pulsate makes me reach my orgasm for the second time.
He carefully slumps on top of me and I hold him tightly.
Our breathing slows down and I can feel my heart rate get back to normal as well.
"That was..wow, I mean wow." I can't really come up with any words to describe how intense this felt.

He lifts his head, "it sure was. Shall we take a shower together and then head out?"
"Sounds like a plan." I caress his stubbly cheeks with my fingers. "I love you so much you know that. I never thought it was possible to feel this much love for anybody."

"I know baby, I love you too, the way you make me feel makes me happy and scared at the same time. If I ever were to lose you, I don't know if I could cope." He says while stroking my hair.
"You won't lose me. I couldn't cope either." I give him a long sweet kiss and then we get up to get into the shower.

After the shower we head out, we have a car available that the team rented for Daniel this week, but he actually lets me drive. I've always enjoyed driving and well the team definitely doesn't rent crappy cars, so this is an even better experience.
First we go to the track so Daniel can show me where I have to go tomorrow. He has arranged a special card, so that I can go to the paddock and have full access.

Kelly will know where to go, so we can go to the press conference.
When I see the circuit and everything around it I get super excited for this weekend. It's all pretty empty now, there are some people at work for last preparations, but this weekend there will be thousands of people walking around here.
Next to the track we go to the Ayrton Senna monument. I'm really impressed, obviously I've seen the accident as I already watched F1 when I was a child, but back then I never really realized what kind of impact his death had on the racing world.

When we leave the track, we go to have lunch in the cutest little restaurant. Again the food is wonderful, I could totally get used to eating like this every day. Maybe we should visit Pierre a lot as he lives in Milan.
After lunch we decide to visit a castle nearby, I absolutely love castles and the feeling they give me. There's also a cathedral quite nearby so we go there as well.
"Are you religious?" Daniel asks me.
"No I'm not actually, I do think places like these are beautiful, but besides that I am not religious." I answer him. "What about you?"

"Well I'm half Italian, I was brought up catholic, but I'm not anymore." He says while we walk through the cathedral holding hands.
"So I guess that won't cause any issues on the future, with raising kids and marriage and stuff."
I look at him, "you really have a vision of the future don't you?"

"Absolutely, I can really see us getting married, having some babies together and just enjoy life together with our families." He says with a dreamy look on his face.
"How many babies are you thinking about?" I ask him a bit worried. "I wasn't really planning on giving birth to an entire soccer team."
He laughs, "nah, 2 or 3, but if we will only be blessed with 1 I would be ecstatic."

I look at the floor we're walking on,"but what if I'm not able to give you any children?"
He stops and cups my face, "that wouldn't matter, if it would just be the two of us, our life would still be fantastic. You are the one I see my future with. With or without children. And besides. I don't even know if I can have them. We'll see when the times comes. Until then I do like the practice sessions."

"I love you so much my honey badger." I know my eyes are a bit teary, because I know his love is just as intense as mine. Who knew that the love you normally read about in romance novels, is actually real.
"I love you to baby, you are the one for me." His lips caress mine as we share a kiss filled with love.

We decide to head back to the hotel at the end of the afternoon to have dinner in our room with roomservice again. After that we watch a movie and go to bed in time, because tomorrow Daniels busy weekend will start and he needs plenty of sleep.
With my head on his chest and our legs intertwined we fall in a deep, peaceful sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 4.7K 126
Alex is a young girl brought up around formula one. There's trauma and heartbreak in her life. She lands a job with the McLaren team and travels the...
82.9K 1.1K 52
Sarah Harrison. She is the goddess of the paddock. Her best friend: Ferrari driver Charles Leclerc. They have been best friends since they were 6 yea...
139K 3.1K 37
Jess Wilson and Daniel Ricciardo have a lot of unresolved history they're trying to resolve. Both of them are desperate for a family but previous tra...
1M 25.8K 81
Daniel knew he'd messed up the moment he saw her again in his teammates room. Amber knew it was a mistake from the moment Daniel pulled her by the h...