Fields of Gold; Daniel Riccia...

By Lieke4043

Skylar is a F1 fan and her favorite driver is Daniel Ricciardo. After a traumatic experience she gets an ama... More

The beginning.
Is he perfect?
No more.
Surprise!
It's Friday then!
Papaya team
Good food and good company.
On our way.
Monaco
Daniels pov.
Pizza time
Tension rising.
Good girl
Good morning.
Sight seeing.
Confessions
All the way.
What a view.
Mystery woman.
It's out.
Open Mic
What a night.
Wakey wakey.
Breaking point.
Going live
Testing the water.
Smells fishy.
Let's go!
Mile high club
Fans
Karaoke
Just the two of us.
Punched in the gut.
Will Buxton.
So much support.
Back on track
Quali time.
Sexy surprise
Roscoe
Race sunday.
Back in the UK
Goodbyes aren't easy.
Destination unknown.
LA
Universal
Meeting Blake
She's everything.
Salsa
Miami
Wednesday.
This is me!
Rising star
Back home
Grace and Joe
I'm not!
Guess what..
Fear
Points again.
Disaster strikes.
Guilt
Useless
Darkness
Hold my hand
Fix you.
Together with Lewis
Family
Good enough
We're good
Meetings
Camera.
Honey Badgers birthday
Frustration
Party
I did something
Letting go
Endings and possibilities
Ranch life
Ranch life 2
Cowgirl
Be happy
Wake up!
Awake
Private
Daniel
Road to recovery
Best friends.
Pancake
Signed, sealed delivered
Planning.
Never have I ever.
Choices
Request
Spa
Zandvoort
Insecure
Girlfriends
It's a bug...
Unbelievable
Just a perfect day
Peanut
You're getting lucky tonight.
So much for my happy ending.
Conclusions
The big day
I've loved you for a thousand years.
Closure
Down Under
Crikey
Perth is full of surprises.
The best family
Not again
Crazy Christmas
New year
Oh Love
We're halfway there
Preparation
Textbook
Swiss Chocolate
An 'innocent' game of pool.
Yours?
Not sharing
Race of Champions
Get ready for the launch
New York, New York
You and me
Bahrein Testing
First Friday
You got this
The whole world is watching
Birthday girl
Party and goodbye
Dream
Not today
I'm coming
Race against time
Boy or girl?
Adjusting
Make her proud
Her first flight
Meet the team
Bahrein curse
My champion
Everything changes
Looking back
Epilogue

Breakfast.

1K 18 0
By Lieke4043

After we've soaked in the tub for a while we both feel sleepy and decide we should get out to get some sleep. I took one of Daniels shirts again to sleep in and when he sees it he smiles. "I guess when I run out of shirts I just have to go check your clothes. When we get back to Monaco I will make room for you in my closet so you can put your stuff in there. Or maybe we should just buy you your own, because if you make a habit out of shopping with Kelly or Charlotte, you will need a lot more space."

I playfully punch his shoulder, "no I won't, I don't need much. I'm only going shopping Thursday because it would feel weird to wear the same clothes every race weekend. So I need some more outfits, but I'm not really into fashion or whatever. I don't mind wearing jeans and a fun t-shirt. But I want to look good for you. And I don't want to embarrass you."

"How on earth could you ever embarrass me? Do you really think I care about what you wear? I just want you to feel comfortable and good about yourself. And you look hot in everything, so it's all good for me." Daniel looks deep in my eyes telling me this and I realize he is telling me the truth.
"Do you need my card to go shopping?" He asks when we head to bed.
"What? No I don't need your card. I can buy my own clothes." I answer a little bit insulted.

"I know you can, trust me I do. I just thought if you are going to spend money, because you think you have to for me, then I could help you out." He explains.
I nod, "ah right ok I understand where you're coming from. But it's fine I have saved up quite some money in the last couple of years. So I'm good." When I think about it, I've saved up enough money to be able to live comfortably without working, I could probably last more then a year with my savings. As long as I don't do anything too crazy.

I explain that to Daniel. "Ok, I just want you to realize that we are in a relationship together. So I am going to buy you stuff. Whether you like it or not."
We cuddle up in the massive bed, "fine, but not this time." I tell him and I give him a sweet goodnight kiss. I put my head on his chest and he wraps his arms around me.
This is for sure the best way to fall asleep and because I'm pretty tired from the day it doesn't take long before I'm out.

I wake up not really knowing where I am. But then I feel Daniel spooning me and I start to remember I'm in Italy and it's raceweekend. But today me and Daniel have a day for ourselves. I know he is going to meet up with Michael first, but that means I can just take my time to get ready and relax a bit.

"Good morning my love." I hear a sleepy voice behind me. Daniel pulls me a bit closer and I close my eyes to enjoy the moment.
"Good morning handsome, how did you sleep?"
"I slept like a baby and waking up like this is even better." He buries his face in my hair, "you smell so good. Do you even realize how much I love you?"

I turn on my back so I can face him. "I think I do, if it's even close to how much I love you then I'm a very lucky girl."
He puts his lips on mine and his kiss tells me everything I need to know. "There's no way you love me as much as I love you." He says when we end the kiss.
"Let's agree to a tie then." I smile. "What time are you supposed to meet Michael?
"In two hours. Do you want to go downstairs for breakfast or should we get roomservice and have breakfast in bed?" He leans over me on his elbow.

"I've never had roomservice before. We can do that for breakfast as well?" I ask him.
"Of course we can. Wait I'll get the menu." He gets out and I admire the view. I'll never get enough of that.
He comes back with a menu and hands it to me. I sit up in the pillows and check the options.
"Oh this looks really good, fresh fruit and yoghurt. Oooh and waffles, how on earth am I going to choose?"
Daniel starts to laugh. "Well you have a couple of days so you can try something different every day."
"Oh yeah good idea, I would really like to eat together in our room." I say.
"Sounds good to me. You choose what you want and then I'll call in to order. I'm going to stretch my muscles a bit." He says when he gets off the bed again.

"Hmm can I watch?" I say with a wink.
"You dirty girl." He laughs but starts anyways.
I pretend to look at the menu, but my eyes keep wandering off to that amazing man I can call mine.
"Did you choose yet?" He suddenly says and I snap out of my daydream.
"Oh ehm almost." I quickly look back at the menu and decide to go with the fruit and yoghurt and croissants. Daniel goes to brush his teeth and I can hear him humming a song I don't really recognize.

When he's done he calls in our order. I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I get back into the room Daniel is on the bed again with his hand behind his head. I jump on the bed and then drop myself on top of his stomach with my knees on either side of him. So he doesn't have to catch my full weight.
"Ooh baby it's a good thing I didn't eat yet." He laughs.
"Seriously? I'm hardly touching you. With all the g-force you can handle, this is too much for you?" I tease him a bit and he starts to tickle me in my sides.

I let out a scream and laugh uncontrollably. I'm extremely ticklish and especially my sides are super sensitive.
He pushes me to the side and then he suddenly sits on top of my thighs. I try to kick my legs and push him off me, but he grabs both my hands in just one hand and holds them above my head. He keeps going with the other hand. I squirm underneath him and yell, "have mercy, have mercy." He finally stops and I'm completely out of breath.
"God you look so fucking sexy right now." He bends over and starts to kiss me passionately.

I'm still not able to move because he's sitting on top of me and it turns me on like crazy. Just when I think we're going to have a hot and steamy morning session we hear a knock on the door.
"Roomservice!"
"Fuck, I forgot." Daniel grinds his teeth, but then let's me go and opens the door.
"Good morning sir, breakfast is served." I hear somebody with an Italian accent say.

"Thanks mate, and a good morning to you too." Daniel says politely and the other person leaves the room.
I can smell the freshly baked croissants from here, so I take a deep breath and my stomach starts to rumble instantly.
Daniel comes in with a tray full of plates and bowls.
He puts it down in the middle of the bed and goes back to get the drinks.
We've got tea and fresh orange juice, I move towards the tray and sit besides it cross-legged.

"Wow that looks good." I pick up a plate and put a croissant on it, "oh it's still warm!" I bite one of the ends off and it's so tasty. I put some butter and strawberry jam on the next bit and it gets even better.
Before I know it I've already finished it, I catch Daniel looking at me with a sweet smile on his face.
"What? Why are you staring at me? Do I have jam on my face?" I ask him.
He laughs, "No baby, I just love the fact you enjoy your food so much. Your face lights up when you taste something that's good. It makes me happy seeing you happy."

"I almost feel bad not sharing it with you. But it was gone before I knew it." I pick up the bowl of yoghurt and the fruit. I can see apple, banana, grapes, some blackberries and raspberries in it.
"Do you want any of this babe?" I ask him.
"No thanks love, I've got my own fruit and porridge. So I'm good. "He shows me his bowl. "We are going to share the strawberries though"
My head shoots up, "strawberries, I didn't see them yet." I look at the tray, but there aren't any strawberries on there. "There aren't any. What strawberries are you talking about?"

"Finish your yoghurt first and then I'll go get them." He looks as a cat that has tasted the cream.
I shrug and mix the fruit in the yoghurt. When we are both finished and the tray is pretty much empty, he takes it with him and then comes back with another smaller tray.
When he puts it down I see fresh strawberries and a bowl with melted chocolate.
"Nooo chocolate fondue strawberries?!" I'm bouncing on the bed, I can't even contain my excitement.

Daniel takes a strawberry and dips it in the chocolate. He then brings it to my mouth and when I want to bite it he pulls it away again.
"Oi where's my strawberry?"
He slides the strawberry over my lips and then removes it again. I lick my lips to take the chocolate off. It's soo good and then finally he gives me a proper bite.
I close my eyes when I taste it and then I feel Daniels lips on mine.
"Hmm you taste delicious" he mumbles against my lips.
I swallow the strawberry and intensify the kiss.
"So do you, now let me give you one." I say after we finally end the kiss.
I also dip a strawberry in the chocolate, but I intentionally move it very slowly towards his mouth. The chocolate drips off and lands on his stomach and chest. "Oops" I say and bite my lip.

I put the strawberry in his mouth and then bend over to lick the chocolate off his skin.
He sucks in his breath through his teeth and I can feel his muscles tense under my lips.
"We both know where this is going to end right?" He says grinding his teeth while I make my way up to take off all the drops of chocolate.
"Absolutely nowhere, because you have to go in a short while to see Michael." I kiss his lips when I thoroughly cleaned his skin with my tongue.
"So you're just torturing me for fun?" He asks.
"I wouldn't call it torture, but it sure is fun...for me." I give him a wink.

"You know I'll get my revenge right?" He grins.
"I do, but I think I might like your revenge. So bring it." When the strawberries are all gone I run my finger through the bowl so I can get more chocolate out of it. I want to put my finger in my mouth, but Daniel catches my hand and puts my finger in his mouth.
His tongue circles around it and he sucks and licks the chocolate off my finger.
The sensation of his tongue makes it feel like there are sparks hitting my core.
I think his revenge has already started, because suddenly he stops and then gets up to get dressed.
I fall back on the bed, this man is going to be the end of me someday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 2.6K 47
" Tell me your name..." he asks softly his eyes scrutinizing her smaller figure. "My name is Bella..." the lady replies shyly biting her lower lip. "...
1M 25.9K 81
Daniel knew he'd messed up the moment he saw her again in his teammates room. Amber knew it was a mistake from the moment Daniel pulled her by the h...
236K 4.1K 49
'Someone who has undergone challenges but continues to thrive despite everything they've gone through. Sometimes, you don't recognize a broken soul u...
83K 1.1K 52
Sarah Harrison. She is the goddess of the paddock. Her best friend: Ferrari driver Charles Leclerc. They have been best friends since they were 6 yea...