Fields of Gold; Daniel Riccia...

By Lieke4043

Skylar is a F1 fan and her favorite driver is Daniel Ricciardo. After a traumatic experience she gets an ama... More

The beginning.
Is he perfect?
No more.
Surprise!
It's Friday then!
Papaya team
Good food and good company.
On our way.
Monaco
Daniels pov.
Pizza time
Tension rising.
Good girl
Good morning.
Sight seeing.
Confessions
All the way.
What a view.
Mystery woman.
It's out.
Open Mic
What a night.
Wakey wakey.
Breaking point.
Going live
Testing the water.
Smells fishy.
Let's go!
Fans
Karaoke
Breakfast.
Just the two of us.
Punched in the gut.
Will Buxton.
So much support.
Back on track
Quali time.
Sexy surprise
Roscoe
Race sunday.
Back in the UK
Goodbyes aren't easy.
Destination unknown.
LA
Universal
Meeting Blake
She's everything.
Salsa
Miami
Wednesday.
This is me!
Rising star
Back home
Grace and Joe
I'm not!
Guess what..
Fear
Points again.
Disaster strikes.
Guilt
Useless
Darkness
Hold my hand
Fix you.
Together with Lewis
Family
Good enough
We're good
Meetings
Camera.
Honey Badgers birthday
Frustration
Party
I did something
Letting go
Endings and possibilities
Ranch life
Ranch life 2
Cowgirl
Be happy
Wake up!
Awake
Private
Daniel
Road to recovery
Best friends.
Pancake
Signed, sealed delivered
Planning.
Never have I ever.
Choices
Request
Spa
Zandvoort
Insecure
Girlfriends
It's a bug...
Unbelievable
Just a perfect day
Peanut
You're getting lucky tonight.
So much for my happy ending.
Conclusions
The big day
I've loved you for a thousand years.
Closure
Down Under
Crikey
Perth is full of surprises.
The best family
Not again
Crazy Christmas
New year
Oh Love
We're halfway there
Preparation
Textbook
Swiss Chocolate
An 'innocent' game of pool.
Yours?
Not sharing
Race of Champions
Get ready for the launch
New York, New York
You and me
Bahrein Testing
First Friday
You got this
The whole world is watching
Birthday girl
Party and goodbye
Dream
Not today
I'm coming
Race against time
Boy or girl?
Adjusting
Make her proud
Her first flight
Meet the team
Bahrein curse
My champion
Everything changes
Looking back
Epilogue

Mile high club

1.4K 24 0
By Lieke4043

Warning: adult content incoming.

Daniel holds my hand again when we take off. I definitely will have to get used to flying, because I'm probably gonna do that a lot more. Finally the seatbelt light goes off again and I kinda pretend to struggle with it again.

"Still don't know how this works huh?" Daniel asks as he bends over to help me out again.
"Let's go to that back room again, there are some things I would like to do to you there." I whisper in his ear when he is in front of me.
He slowly moves back up and looks at me with a surprised look on his face.
"Seriously?" He whispers back, "Lando and Michael are here."
"I'm sure they will understand. I'll go first and you can follow me." I bite my lip hoping he will agree with me. I can already feel the tension in my lower parts rising.

"Damn you, now I've got a hard on just thinking about it." He moves a bit in his seat.
"Well let's do something about that then." I kiss his cheek and get up to walk towards the back.
I can just feel his eyes burning on me.
"Sorry guys we've got some stuff to discuss." He says and quickly gets up to follow me.
"Yeah sure you do!" Both Lando and Michael call out to him. "Just keep the volume down a bit alright."

I turn around and wink at them, "I can't promise anything."
We both get into the the backroom and lock the door. Daniel grabs my arms, turns me around and pushes me against the door.

"Don't destroy the plane guys!" We hear Lando shouting.
Knowing they are very aware of why we are here and they might be able to hear us really turns me on massively.
"Are you sure about this?" Daniel asks me, but I can see the hunger in his eyes, he is just as horny as I am.

I pull him against me and my lips find his in a heated kiss.
This is enough to convince him and his hands immediately find my ass. He lifts me up against the door and I wrap my legs around him.
I can feel his excitement pressing against my core and I moan against his mouth.
He then brings me to the table that is in the middle of the room and sits me down on it. His hands quickly fine their way underneath my shirt and he pulls it over my head.

He is just as quick removing my bra. And then he pushes me back on the table. His hands running over my skin. His fingers are making circles around my nipples that are already hard. He presses his lips in my neck and kisses and sucks the skin moving down towards my breasts.
He lets his tongue follow up on what his fingers started and I have to try my hardest not to moan out loud.
"You've got too much clothes on." I say while I try to stabilize my breathing.

He stops nibbling my nipples only just long enough to have his shirt flying across the room.
"Getting there. Now the rest." I tell him, but first he unbuttons my short and that ends up somewhere on the floor.
He presses his palm against my underwear putting pressure on my clit. "I can feel you're soaking even through the fabric."
His lips wander further down and his mouth takes over the place of his hand.
My breathing is all over the place when he hooks his fingers in the sides of my underwear and he pulls it down in one movement.

Before I realize it he runs his tongue through my slit and I gasp. I put my hand over my mouth so I can muffle the sounds that I make while he is torturing me with his tongue. There's no way I can get any wetter then I am now.
"Please I want to come together with you." I say out of breath. I know if he keeps going like this it won't be long before I reach my peak.
He stops for a second, "I know you can go again after I finish this." And he goes back to what he was doing, making my body squirm on top of the table.

It doesn't take long before I can feel the pulsating start and my peak is almost there.
"Fuck Daniel I'm coming, please don't stop now." I beg him.
He definitely doesn't stop, he actually puts two fingers inside me and bends them so they press against my G-spot. That's it, my back arches, all my muscles tense and the waves of my orgasm wash over me.
Even though I thought I couldn't get any wetter I definitely am right now and Daniel keeps his tongue busy while I try everything in my power not to shout out his name.

Finally he stops and my body can relax again, but only for a second, because he takes of his pants and boxers and places his rock hard cock in front of my opening.
"Wait I haven't done anything for you yet" I say as I try to get up.
"Doesn't matter. I just need to feel your body around me." He pushes himself inside me inch by inch and fills me up completely.
I pull him in with my feet against his ass and he stays there for a second. "God you are so tight around me" he softly moans.

I lean on my lower arms so I can look at him and I can also see where are bodies are now one.
"Fuck me. Now. Hard!" I tell him and he immediately starts moving.
Even though I said I wanted it hard, he starts off gentle and slowly.
Feeling him moving in and out of me at this pace is so intense.
He grabs my hips as he starts to increase the pace. I hold on to the edge of the table so I am not pushed off it on the other side.

All of a sudden he stops and pulls out. "What the f.." I start to protest.
"Turn around and bend over on the table." He practically commands me and I am quickly to obey.
I stand with my back towards him and he pushes me forward so my upper body is on top of the table.
In one swift movement he fills me up again and starts to pound relentlessly.
I've definitely died and gone to heaven. I don't think it can get any better than this.

But then he grabs a handful of my hair and pulls my head backwards. I have to bite my arm, because otherwise I would be screaming with pleasure right now.
"Fuck baby I'm so close" he moans and I can tell by the change in his movements that he is about to reach his peak.
"Go on, give me all you have" I encourage him.
He pulls my hair a bit harder when he shoots his cum deep inside me. Feeling him pulsating inside me brings me over the edge for the second time.
Our body's are completely drained of energy so it takes a while before he moves back. He then helps me stand up and turns me around so I face him again.

"That was so damn good babe." I wrap my arms around his neck and bury my face in his neck while we both are still catching our breath.
"I guess we both joined the club now." He smiles and I know what club he means.
"And what a great club it is. I'm going to need a moment before I can go back and face Lando and Michael." I say looking around, "and I need to find my clothes."

We gather our clothes and get dressed again. "Shit there's no mirror in here, how is my hair?" I ask Daniel.
"It's alright. Here let me fix it a bit."
He uses his fingers as a comb in an attempt to make my hair look a bit les messy.
"It's fine, you look stunning as you always do. It's not like they don't know what we did in here."
"Yeah well as if they wouldn't do it if they had the chance." I shrug. "Should we get back or do you need some more time?"

"No let's get this walk of shame over and done with." He unlocks the door and we walk back to our seats.
Both Lando and Michael are almost cheering us on.
"We thought you guys were never coming back." Lando laughs.
"Please tell me you haven't worn him out completely, he has a race to drive this weekend." Michael adds to the teasing.

"He'll be fine this weekend don't worry about it. And Lando, some meetings take a little more time than others." I throw back at them.
I make my way to the toilet to get cleaned up a bit and I can hear the guys joking to Daniel.
"Why are you such a lucky bastard Dan? You better treat her right, otherwise I'll show her how she should be treated." I hear Michael say.
"I don't know what I did to deserve her, but I won't give her any reason to think she might be better off with you." Daniel laughs. "Mate you couldn't keep up with her anyways."

I walk out of the toilet, "How do you know Daniel? Maybe I wouldn't be able to keep up with him."
"I don't really want to find out." Daniel fakes a shiver.
I drop myself on the seat next to him, "don't worry, you are more then enough for me."

"This is the captain speaking, we will start our landing procedure in a few minutes. Please fasten your seatbelt." We hear over the intercom.

"Oh we're almost there. I can't wait to see Italy. Or well a small part of it at least." I get really excited, but also really nervous thinking about all the people I will meet.
"Babe, you were talking about that dinner tonight, will there be drivers I haven't met yet?" I ask.
"I think Alex, Carlos, Yuki and Mick might be there as well, besides the boys you met Saturday." He answers while we fasten our seatbelts. "And who know maybe Lewis will surprise us. He is usually pretty much doing his own thing though."

I grab Daniels hand again until we are safely on the ground again.
"Ok let's get out of here. There should be a car waiting to take us to the hotel." Daniel and Michael take our bags and then we go get our suitcases.
"Baby there might be some media standing outside the airport, they usually know when we arrive, so they will want to take some pictures probably." Daniel warns me.

"Ok I'll follow behind you guys then." I say, but Daniel shakes his head.
"Nope you'll be beside me, that way I can prevent anybody from blocking you to ask questions."
"That makes sense. Alright I might as well get used to this, so let's go." He takes my hand and we make our way outside.
He was right about the media, there are quite a lot of people outside and as soon as they see us they start flashing their camera's.

I stay close to Daniel as he walks through, he's smiling and waving. Lando walks besides us and Michael follows closely.
"Skylar and Daniel this way!"
"Skylar here!"
"Can we ask you some questions?!"
I hear a lot of people shouting my name but I have no idea where to look.
We reach the car and we all get in. "Wow that's intense. And you guys have to experience that every time." I say while taking a deep breath.
"Yeah well I think we are used to it now, also it's the first time you are here so they all want to have pictures of us together."  He explains.

"Yeah I guess as soon as there is something else more interesting their attention will shift." I look outside to see where we are going.
"Well I have to admit, drivers girlfriends are always very popular with the photographers." Lando says.
"I can't blame them, they are absolutely stunning, I don't think I've ever seen a bad picture of Kelly or Charlotte or Luisa." I reply.
"You are stunning yourself baby." Daniel tells me kissing my cheek.
"That's sweet thank you." As if I compare to the other girls. Not that it matters. He thinks I'm stunning, that's enough for me.

I'm really enjoying the ride, I can't stop looking out my window and I take in everything I see.
After a while we reach the hotel, we get checked in and get to our room so we can put our luggage away before we have to head out again.

The room is amazing. We have a big bathtub and the bed is huge. "My god I hope I don't get lost in there tonight." I laugh when I see the size of the bed.
"I'll hold you don't worry." He reassures me.
"Sounds good, so where are we going and what should I wear?" I ask when I open up my suitcase.
"It's a nice Italian restaurant. Wait let me see what you have in there." He goes through my clothes and picks up the red dress I bought before I left for Monaco.
"Wooow what is this. I haven't seen it yet." He keeps it up.
"It's just a dress, but it might be a bit too fancy for dinner." I still love it though, but I'm not sure if it's the right one for tonight.

"Oh no you can definitely wear this. The restaurant is a bit fancy. And I would love to see you wear it." He hands me the dress and I think about it for a bit.
"I'll put it on and then you can say if it's ok for tonight." I go into the bathroom to change in the dress. Checking myself in the mirror I see it's not as fancy as I thought it was. I quickly braid my hair to the side so the back is visible and then get back to Daniel.

His eyes are about to pop out of their sockets when I step in the bedroom. "So what do you think?" I turn around a bit so he can see it all.
"Holy Mac and cheese balls, that's just... WOW. Please wear this." He can hardly get a full sentence out.
I laugh when I see his face. "Allright if you think I won't be overdressed I'll leave it on." I get back to the bathroom to put some make up on and Daniel changes as well.

"Am I going to be the only female or will I have some other girls who can help me handle all you guys?" I ask when I'm done.
"Charlotte is here and Kelly as well, maybe Lily, I don't really know. We'll see. But you are capable of handling us fine by yourself." He checks me out when I get out of the bathroom, now completely ready to go. I decided to keep my hair in the braid with some loose strands around my face.
"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." He says and hugs me tightly.
"I find it hard to believe, but it's still sweet, you look terribly handsome yourself. I'm the luckiest girl in the world." I look into his eyes and I give him a sweet kiss.
"Should we get going?"

It takes him a second to respond. "What? Oh yeah we should."
Holding hands we make our way out to meet with the rest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 1.7K 41
Alice's spirit is almost broken. She lost her job and her fiancé during the lockdown. Then, in a stroke of luck, she finds herself working for McLar...
250K 6.2K 64
⚠️ SMUT CONTENT ⚠️ THIS ONE IS GOING TO GET PRETTY STEAMY ⚠️ Sebastian Vettel had it all. A beautiful fiancée, a baby on the way. Then his world ca...
140K 3.1K 37
Jess Wilson and Daniel Ricciardo have a lot of unresolved history they're trying to resolve. Both of them are desperate for a family but previous tra...
292K 4.7K 126
Alex is a young girl brought up around formula one. There's trauma and heartbreak in her life. She lands a job with the McLaren team and travels the...