Fields of Gold; Daniel Riccia...

By Lieke4043

Skylar is a F1 fan and her favorite driver is Daniel Ricciardo. After a traumatic experience she gets an ama... More

The beginning.
Is he perfect?
No more.
Surprise!
It's Friday then!
Papaya team
Good food and good company.
On our way.
Monaco
Daniels pov.
Pizza time
Tension rising.
Good girl
Good morning.
Sight seeing.
Confessions
All the way.
What a view.
Mystery woman.
It's out.
Open Mic
What a night.
Wakey wakey.
Breaking point.
Testing the water.
Smells fishy.
Let's go!
Mile high club
Fans
Karaoke
Breakfast.
Just the two of us.
Punched in the gut.
Will Buxton.
So much support.
Back on track
Quali time.
Sexy surprise
Roscoe
Race sunday.
Back in the UK
Goodbyes aren't easy.
Destination unknown.
LA
Universal
Meeting Blake
She's everything.
Salsa
Miami
Wednesday.
This is me!
Rising star
Back home
Grace and Joe
I'm not!
Guess what..
Fear
Points again.
Disaster strikes.
Guilt
Useless
Darkness
Hold my hand
Fix you.
Together with Lewis
Family
Good enough
We're good
Meetings
Camera.
Honey Badgers birthday
Frustration
Party
I did something
Letting go
Endings and possibilities
Ranch life
Ranch life 2
Cowgirl
Be happy
Wake up!
Awake
Private
Daniel
Road to recovery
Best friends.
Pancake
Signed, sealed delivered
Planning.
Never have I ever.
Choices
Request
Spa
Zandvoort
Insecure
Girlfriends
It's a bug...
Unbelievable
Just a perfect day
Peanut
You're getting lucky tonight.
So much for my happy ending.
Conclusions
The big day
I've loved you for a thousand years.
Closure
Down Under
Crikey
Perth is full of surprises.
The best family
Not again
Crazy Christmas
New year
Oh Love
We're halfway there
Preparation
Textbook
Swiss Chocolate
An 'innocent' game of pool.
Yours?
Not sharing
Race of Champions
Get ready for the launch
New York, New York
You and me
Bahrein Testing
First Friday
You got this
The whole world is watching
Birthday girl
Party and goodbye
Dream
Not today
I'm coming
Race against time
Boy or girl?
Adjusting
Make her proud
Her first flight
Meet the team
Bahrein curse
My champion
Everything changes
Looking back
Epilogue

Going live

1.3K 20 0
By Lieke4043

When we get upstairs we head to the bathroom to take a shower. I check myself in the mirror and I look like a mess. My eyes are puffy, my nose is red and my hair has a mind of it's own.
"God I hope I'll look like myself again when we go online. I look horrible." I sigh and let my hair down.
"You're always stunning to me, but you'll feel better after a shower." Daniel looks at me in the mirror and he starts to take off his clothes. "Come on baby I'll help you."
He takes my hands and puts them up above my head. He pulls up my shirt over my head and throws it in a corner. After that he unhooks my bra and it ends up on top of the shirt.
My leggings and underwear soon follow and we get in the shower.

Standing under the warm water I feel like becoming more myself again. Daniel is so gentle whilst soaping me up, this time it's not sexual, just caring.
Not that I don't notice how incredibly sexy he is, but he's just looking after me without any ulterior motives.
"I know we said we would talk about what we will do after this weekend, but I don't think today is the right day for that." He says and I couldn't agree more. With my break down just now and going live in 45 minutes, that will be enough for today.

"So how are we going to handle our talk on Instagram?" I ask him.
"Well I was going to ask Lando if I could borrow his tripod to put the phone on so we don't have to hold it and then I guess we'll just introduce you and we'll see what kind of questions we'll get. We can choose which one to answer and which one we'll ignore." Daniel turns off the shower because we are both done. We get out and I wrap myself in a towel.
I check myself in the mirror and see that my face almost looks completely normal again.
My hair stays down and I put on some light make up. At least I won't look like a ghost now.

"Babe, shouldn't we do some laundry before we go? I ask, I look at the pile in the corner of the bathroom.
"Oh yeah I have somebody that takes care of that." He answers.
"Ok I kinda get why because you are hardly ever home during the season, but if you don't mind I'm just going to get one going. Because then it will be clean before we go. Otherwise I won't have anything to wear this weekend." I quickly sort the pile so the colors won't mix and get one load in.
"There you go. Easy peasy."

"So you cook and do laundry, you are an amazing singer and you are also fantastic in bed. Is there anything you can't do?" Daniel asks.
"I can't drive an F1 car." I reply without thinking.
"Good point, but I'm sure you could if you had the chance." He's pretty sure of it.
"Well no, I love driving and I don't mind speed, but as fast as your F1 car goes, big nope." I shake my head thinking about it. "It even scares me that you have to race those monsters every time. What you do is pretty dangerous. But I can tell how much you love it, so I do understand why you keep doing it." 

"Yeah well so far this year isn't great to be honest, but we'll see how it goes. I'm so lucky I'll have you to from now on to turn to if I had a bad weekend. Or a good one." He checks his face in the mirror and decides to shave a bit, because he's looking a bit scruffy.
I kinda like it, but I know with his Italian roots he will be nice and stubbly again tomorrow morning.
I absolutely love feeling his stubbles between my thighs or when we are kissing.
Even if he shaves, his beard is so thick that it's never really gone.

"I'll text Lando for the tripod and then I'll fix a quick lunch ok?" I ask him. Because if I keep watching him shave we won't make it to be online at 11.30.
"Yep almost done so I'll be out in a minute." He sees the way I look at him and he winks. "You ok?"
I smile and bite my bottom lip, "yeah sure, I was just enjoying the view."
He looks at me and says, "Stop biting your lip! Or I will do it for you."
I grin, "and you actually think I would stop you?"

He tries to come after me but I quickly bolt out the bathroom.
First I text Lando about the tripod.
'Hello little brother, could we maybe borrow your tripod, so we can use it for when we go live.'

L: 'No problem, I just got home so I'll take a quick shower and then I'll come over.'

I've quickly prepared everything for lunch when Daniel comes out looking al fresh and shaved. He stands behind me to look over my shoulder at what I'm preparing, "and again it looks delicious"
I turn around and place my hand on his cheek, good it's not completely smooth. "So do you."
I give him a quick kiss, before I try to turn around to check the food.
"Not so fast." He grabs my wrist and turns me back around so I face him again. He plunges his lips on mine and our tongues immediately find each other.

We hear a knock on the door so we break up the kiss. "That's Lando, you might want to open the door for him."
He takes a deep breath to get his composure back and then heads to the door to let Lando in.

"Hey there big sister!" He shouts as he walks in.
"Hi little brother, how are you today?" I'm putting the food on the plates, but when I'm done he comes in for a hug.
"Smells good Sky. A girl of many talents I see." I can actually hear his stomach rumble.
"Haven't you eaten anything yet?" I ask.
"No just got back from my work out, so haven't had the time yet." He answers.
"Well here, you can have my plate." I hand him my plate, but he tries to refuse.
"No, no I can't eat your food, you need to eat yourself."
"Eat! I'll make some scrambled eggs for myself quickly. I've got some salmon left over to go with it. So sit down and eat." I pull back a chair and practically push him down on it.

"You won't win this, so might as well sit down and eat." Daniel laughs.
Lando surrenders and dives in. I quickly make some scrambled eggs before I join them.
The are talking about the team and coming weekend. So I check my phone.
There are tons of comments on Daniels announcement to go live. We've got about 15 minutes before it's time so that's plenty.
I can already see how many people commenting that they will be there so it will be crazy I think.

When we finish lunch I put everything in the dishwasher and Lando helps Daniel set things up. We will sit on the loveseat together.
"Do you want me to leave or should I stay here to help out if technology fails us?" Lando asks.
"You can stay if you want. You're better in those tech things then I am." Daniel tells him. So Lando sits down on the couch and grabs his phone. He with the other guys and Michael will be on the look out for trolls and nasty comments.

"It's almost time, you ready for this?" Daniel checks up on me.
"Yeah let's just do this. We'll see how it goes." I answer, but I do have some nervous butterflies in my stomach.
Daniel activates the live feed, first it will be just him and then he will introduce me.

"Hello everyone, I can already see a lot of people joining us. First I will explain why we are here and then I will introduce the most amazing person in the world. We will try to answer as many questions as we can, but things go really fast so I'm sorry if we miss any.
Anybody who makes nasty comments will be blocked. Just so you know.

Ok so I guess everybody who is online here has seen my announcement about meeting the love of my life. There have been loads of questions about who she is and speculations. I know this will keep going, so we decided to go live once to introduce her and answer some questions. After this we would really like to just enjoy each other and I really hope my fans will support me and embrace her. Because she is absolutely wonderful and made my life a whole lot better.
So without further delay. I would like everyone to meet Skylar.

I sit down next to Daniel and wave at the camera.
"Hi everybody. I'm Skylar although most of you had already figured out who I am.
So I guess we'll just see if there are any questions right babe?"
Daniel nods. "Yeah let's see. Ok well I see a lot of you who want to know how we met. That's actually an amazing story."

He tells them about when we met and how he felt during that day.
He's holding my hand the entire time, which I really like because it gives me a lot of support.
We're in this together and he makes sure I know it and everybody else knows it too.
It's really fun to watch all the comments fly by. I can hardly keep up, but I do see some people saying that it's the best love story they ever heard.
Also some people who find it hard to believe that we are actually really in love.
When Daniel finished the story I decide to respond to those comments.

"I can tell many of you are a bit skeptical, I understand, because how could you love somebody you've only known for a few days.
To be honest I never thought that was possible either. Until I saw Daniel get out of that car and I just fell for him instantly. At first I thought it was just me being smitten because I'm a fan. But spending time with him made me forget that. He is such an amazing person. He is so caring, so sweet and obviously funny. He makes me feel like I'm the most special person in the world and I hope I make him feel that way as well.
So yeah I realize things are moving fast, but when you know, you know. And I know he is the one for me.

We look at each other and smile. He gives me a sweet kiss and says. "You sure are. I love you with every cell of my body."

Lando clears his throat to draw our attention back to the camera.
"Sorry Lando. And sorry people. Let's see about another question. Yes I will be in Italy this weekend. It will be my first ever raceweekend so I'm stoked to finally see the action up close.
No I'm not some wannabee singer who uses Daniel to get famous. I've never had the ambition of being a singer, because I never felt I was really good. Actually the first time I have ever been on a stage was last night. And well everybody might have seen that.
I loved it, but it's not like I want to become a famous singer.
I only got up there because Charlotte and Daniel kinda made me.
Yes Lando is here right now. Lando they are asking if you can say hi."

In the comments I suddenly see Lando typing Hi. So if they are fast enough they might see it.

Daniel takes over as I take a sip of my drink.
"Is Skylar moving to live with me in Monaco? Well we haven't gotten to that conversation just yet, I sure hope she will, sooner or later. I do realize she has her own life back in the UK, so we'll have to see how things go.
Did I knock her up and is that the reason why we are moving so fast?
Not that I'm aware of no. Sky?"

"If you knocked me up? Wow that would be very fast. I don't think you are Superman so no that's definitely not the case." I chuckle a bit.

"If it was up to my mom she would be a grandma in 9 months, but let's just wait a while." Daniel responds.
"Sky somebody wants to know when I heard you sing for the first time and what I thought about it. Should I tell them or you?"

I blush instantly, "oh god really? Well you can tell them if you want."

Daniel smiles as he starts off, "ok funny story" and he tells the entire story. I see so many laughing emoji's fly by.
"What I thought about it, I was gobsmacked. She sounded amazing and I could listen to her the whole time if I had to.
What song? Sky what were you singing?"

I remember exactly what I was singing. "That would have been Secret Love Song by Little Mix. And then I came in the room singing Jolene by Dolly Parton."

Daniel nods, "Yeah you looked pretty damn sexy in that towel.
Somebody is asking if you could do a small part of that first song."

"Really? He or she is probably the only one right?"
As soon as I said that people are typing that they also want to hear it.
"Well I guess I could do a small part. Seize the day right? Anybody who doesn't want to hear it, you might want to leave now."

I start singing and in front of me the heart emoji's are flying over the screen. Daniel looks incredibly proud and Lando has a massive smile on his face. As soon as I finish Daniel looks at me and says: "Can you blame me for loving you?
I do think it's time to call it a day, we have to pack for this weekend and I want to go for a swim. So guys thanks for being kind and respectful. Hopefully we will see a lot of the Papaya fans this weekend. And take care everyone."
We both wave and then turn off the camera.

"Pfff well that went alright I think?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.4K 81
Daniel knew he'd messed up the moment he saw her again in his teammates room. Amber knew it was a mistake from the moment Daniel pulled her by the h...
308K 5K 126
Alex is a young girl brought up around formula one. There's trauma and heartbreak in her life. She lands a job with the McLaren team and travels the...
272K 6.5K 64
⚠️ SMUT CONTENT ⚠️ THIS ONE IS GOING TO GET PRETTY STEAMY ⚠️ Sebastian Vettel had it all. A beautiful fiancée, a baby on the way. Then his world ca...
131K 2.7K 47
" Tell me your name..." he asks softly his eyes scrutinizing her smaller figure. "My name is Bella..." the lady replies shyly biting her lower lip. "...