Fields of Gold; Daniel Riccia...

Autorstwa Lieke4043

Skylar is a F1 fan and her favorite driver is Daniel Ricciardo. After a traumatic experience she gets an ama... Więcej

The beginning.
Is he perfect?
No more.
Surprise!
It's Friday then!
Papaya team
Good food and good company.
On our way.
Monaco
Daniels pov.
Pizza time
Tension rising.
Good girl
Good morning.
Sight seeing.
Confessions
All the way.
What a view.
Mystery woman.
It's out.
Open Mic
What a night.
Breaking point.
Going live
Testing the water.
Smells fishy.
Let's go!
Mile high club
Fans
Karaoke
Breakfast.
Just the two of us.
Punched in the gut.
Will Buxton.
So much support.
Back on track
Quali time.
Sexy surprise
Roscoe
Race sunday.
Back in the UK
Goodbyes aren't easy.
Destination unknown.
LA
Universal
Meeting Blake
She's everything.
Salsa
Miami
Wednesday.
This is me!
Rising star
Back home
Grace and Joe
I'm not!
Guess what..
Fear
Points again.
Disaster strikes.
Guilt
Useless
Darkness
Hold my hand
Fix you.
Together with Lewis
Family
Good enough
We're good
Meetings
Camera.
Honey Badgers birthday
Frustration
Party
I did something
Letting go
Endings and possibilities
Ranch life
Ranch life 2
Cowgirl
Be happy
Wake up!
Awake
Private
Daniel
Road to recovery
Best friends.
Pancake
Signed, sealed delivered
Planning.
Never have I ever.
Choices
Request
Spa
Zandvoort
Insecure
Girlfriends
It's a bug...
Unbelievable
Just a perfect day
Peanut
You're getting lucky tonight.
So much for my happy ending.
Conclusions
The big day
I've loved you for a thousand years.
Closure
Down Under
Crikey
Perth is full of surprises.
The best family
Not again
Crazy Christmas
New year
Oh Love
We're halfway there
Preparation
Textbook
Swiss Chocolate
An 'innocent' game of pool.
Yours?
Not sharing
Race of Champions
Get ready for the launch
New York, New York
You and me
Bahrein Testing
First Friday
You got this
The whole world is watching
Birthday girl
Party and goodbye
Dream
Not today
I'm coming
Race against time
Boy or girl?
Adjusting
Make her proud
Her first flight
Meet the team
Bahrein curse
My champion
Everything changes
Looking back
Epilogue

Wakey wakey.

1.5K 28 0
Autorstwa Lieke4043

Warning: adult content.

The next morning I wake up still wrapped in Daniels arms. He is still sleeping and looks so careless and relaxed right now.
I check the time, it's only 8 in the morning. Should I get up and fix breakfast or should I stay in bed. As if that is a difficult choice. I know we have plenty of time before we meet up with Michael so I don't have to rush yet.
Last night was crazy, I still have trouble believing that I actually got on that stage and went for it.

Daniel moves a bit, but doesn't wake up. I can feel something poking my thigh and I realize it's his morning hard on.
This could be fun. Very carefully I slide underneath the blankets, I try not to wake him just yet.
Slowly I run my tongue from the base all the way to the top where I give him a little kiss.
He stirs a bit, but is still fast asleep.
With my tongue I go around his top and then over it.
In his sleep he inhales sharply, but still he's out.
I take in the whole tip and start sucking him. I move my head down and take more of him in, when I get back up I suck the top. I keep checking his reaction to see if he is waking up yet.

He is definitely getting a bit restless and moans in his sleep. I wrap my hand around his shaft so I can move that along with my mouth. I try to take him in completely, but it's a bit too big.
It doesn't take very long before he suddenly runs his hand through my hair.
"Oh baby this is a great way to wake up." He says with a groggy voice. He sounds really sexy like that.
I look up at him and I can see him looking down at me with his sleepy eyes.
I'm not stopping just yet, I'm enjoying this way too much. Last night he was in control, now it's my turn.

I notice he gets more and more restless and his breathing is getting heavy. That's my sign, I let go of him and he lets out a disappointing grunt.
"I still have to make up for teasing you last night. You took over when we got home, but now I'll take care of you." I tell him as I move up and give him a sweet good morning kiss.
"Good morning my honey badger." I say, I put one leg over him and hover over him.
His tip is near my core as I put one hand in between us to guide him.
I then lower myself on top of him and feel him slide in inch by inch. I whimper even though I'm more then wet enough, it's all a bit sensitive from last night. But still it feels so amazing so I lower myself until he's completely filling me.

"Oooh my god, babe you can wake me like this any time." He moans as I start to move my hips.
I take his hands to put them on my breasts, he immediately starts to play with my nipples which sends little sparks toward my most sensitive spot.
I can feel him inside me rub my G-spot every time I move down. Just that feeling alone almost sends me over the edge. I bend over to place my lips on his and we share a tender kiss.
His hand move from my chest to my hips to hold me down.
He starts to thrust his hips up to decide the pace.
"Yes! Please! Faster!" I beg him and he definitely listens. He speeds up and I'm about to lose control. "Ooooh Daniel, I can't ... I have to..." I try to say something but I just can't anymore.

"Let yourself go, I'm going to cum with you." Daniel encourages me which is the exact thing that tips me over the top. I call out his name and he fills me up with his juices. Slowly the waves of pleasure subside and I let myself slump on top of him.
He wraps his arms around me to hold me tight.
He strokes my back whilst whispering sweet words to me.
"You are so perfect, I never imagined finding anybody like you." His sensitive fingers are running up and down my spine and he keeps giving me shivers with pleasure.
I lay my hand on his chest and let my chin rest on top of it: "You're pretty damn perfect yourself. I love you so much." I tell him and I come up to kiss him.
"I'll make us breakfast, because you need it before working out." I get up and quickly clean myself up a bit before I put on some underwear and the shirt I kinda stole from him.

I make my way to the kitchen where I take everything out of the fridge to make sure he has the proper breakfast. When Michael was here yesterday I questioned him about what's the best breakfast for Daniel during raceweek and he explained it all, so now I can make sure he eats what he needs to be ready for the weekend.
As the food is cooking I check my phone which has exploded again.

Well let's see what we have today. I open Instagram first and then I see a lot of DM's. I feel my stomach tense up a bit before I open my inbox and there are tons of messages from people I don't know. I open the first one and what I expected was right. Somebody figured out it is me with Daniel and well they obviously posted it all over social media.

'Hello are you really Daniels girlfriend?'
This one is fine it's just a question, I'm not going to reply or anything, but let's see what else there is.
I open the next one.
'You don't deserve him, he's way too good for you, you're nobody and you want him for his money'
Oh well everybody has a right to their opinion I guess.
Ok let's see another one.
'Hi, you probably won't read this but I just wanted to let you know that despite of all the hate you might get, there are plenty of Daniel fans who are happy for the two of you.'
That one was cute.

Daniel comes in and he's wearing the same sweatpants as he was last night which makes me horny again as soon as I see him.
"You in those pants are not good for my health babe." I tell him when he's next to me.
He starts laughing. "Good to know, so does that mean whenever I want something from you I should just put these on?"
I bite my lip, "You can have anything from me or do anything with me when you put those on Yeah."
I turn the chicken over that I have in a grilling pan. Daniel stands behind me and looks over my shoulder.
"Looks good baby" he then looks at my phone that is besides the stove. "More crap on social media?"

I swallow before I turn around in his arms to face him. "They have figured out who I am so I've got a load of DM's and I'm being tagged everywhere. I've only read 3 messages so far, they're not so bad. Although I haven't been able to read anything else yet."

"Ok that sucks, I was hoping it would take people a lot longer to figure it out. I'll call Melissa who handles my social media right away to see how to handle things." He walks to get his phone and calls her.

I decide to just leave the social media for now and read the texts Bri and Jenna send me. Also my mom answered my text from last night. I decide after working out I'll call them all, it's easier to talk on the phone then text.
Breakfast is ready so I decide to put it on the plates and hope it doesn't get too cold before Daniel is done with the conversation.
All I can hear him say is things like 'yeah' and 'alright' finally he says, "I'll discuss it with her and let you know"
He hangs up the phone and sits down to start his breakfast. I look at him and raise one eyebrow, "and? What did she say?"

"Well she said we could put out a message to confirm the speculations. That way at least they will stop harassing you to find out if they are right. She also mentioned it might be a good idea to give her access to your accounts so she can filter your DM's for you, that way she can remove the really bad ones."
I take a few bites before I answer to give me some time to process.
"I'm fine with the statement, about access to my accounts. I have to think about that for a bit."

"Sure take your time. She won't post anything on it. She would just check the DM's. You can have a talk with her yourself this weekend to discuss everything. She can explain everything and then at least you know who she is." He finishes his breakfast. "Let me tell you, this was really good. I really don't expect you to cook for me every time, but you sure are better at it then me."
I smile, "I'm staying in your home, cooking for you is the least I can do to show you how much I appreciate it."
"Well... that's not really true, you have showed me in a lot more ways" He sends me a cheeky wink.
I start to blush, "yeah but that's something that I very much enjoy myself as well. I don't think I've ever had some many orgasms before in this short amount of time."

I start laughing when I see the proud look on his face. "Yeah you can be proud of yourself, it's only that I need some time to recover a bit and that I know you've got a lot of stuff you need to do, otherwise we wouldn't leave the bed all day. Or the shower, or the couch. Oh boy so many places we need to try out."

By the look on his face he is ready to start right now with the kitchen, but his phone starts ringing so he checks who it is.
"It's my mom, she's calling me on FaceTime, let's introduce you to her." He answers the call. "Hi mom, how are you?"
I get up to clear away the dirty plates first so he can talk with her a bit.
Suddenly he walks up to me, "mom is dad there? I want to introduce you to somebody."
His mom walks through their house to find his dad and I look at Daniel and whisper. "Babe I look like a mess, I'm not even dressed properly."
He puts his arm around my waist, "you look perfect my love, they will adore you almost as much as I do. I don't think anyone can love you as much as I do. But they'll come close."
His mom stops moving and then I can see both her and his dad on the phone screen.
I wave, "hi Mr and Mrs Ricciardo. Nice to meet you I'm Skylar."

"Please call us Grace and Joe. No Mr or Mrs for the woman who has stolen our sons heart."

I smile. "Ok I'll try, he kinda stole my heart as well. You've raised an amazing man."

"We did our best, but thanks for the compliment. Sweetheart you are absolutely stunning, but Daniel told us you are even more beautiful on the inside. We can't wait to really meet you and have time to get to know you."

"Oh you are too kind, thank you so much. I really hope we can meet real soon. I want to know everything about him as a child and teenager." I blush thanks to their compliment.

"We will soon enough, we are planning to fly out to one of the races pretty soon, so we'll have plenty of time to talk and we are happy to share everything you want to know." Daniel starts to protest.
"Mom you're not going to embarrass me ok, you might scare her away."

"Nobody can scare me away babe, I'm not that easily frightened, you should know that." I look into his eyes and when he smiles his eyes soften.
"You're right my love. I should give you more credit." He leans over to kiss me and we almost forget we are talking to his parents.

Suddenly we hear Grace, "Joe you see that, did you see his face. This is the real deal for our boy. I've never seen him look at anybody like this. Who knows we might have grandkids before you know it."

I hide my face in his chest as we both start laughing. "Mom we haven't gotten to that yet. We haven't known each other that long. But to be fair. If it is up to me this will be the mother of my children. Someday. Don't rush things."

She claps her hands. "See Joe I told you, she is the one for him. Sweetheart welcome to the family, oooh and we saw videos of you singing. Darling you were so good. I hope we can hear you live someday."

My face is bright red now, "Thanks Grace, I'm sure we will make that happen someday. Both the kids and the singing. Not in that order."

"Well we will leave you to it. Talk to the both of you soon. Take care and Daniel good luck this weekend. Maybe Skylar will be your lucky charm."

We say goodbye and as Daniel puts away his phone he apologizes , "I'm sorry my mom started about grandkids. She has two from my sister, but I guess that's not enough."
I've got my arms around his waist and look up at him. "It's sweet though. So you want kids?"

"God yeah I would love to have a family, I just never found the right person to start a family with. But I would love to have children with you someday. How about you?"

I nod, "I love kids, I've always hoped to find somebody that I could have a family with. That is, if I'm lucky enough. It's not a given thing for everybody. What if I can't have any?"

He hugs me tight, "Then we will have a very happy life together."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

89.2K 2.3K 46
Sebastian Vettel has just come out of a long term relationship. All Daniel Ricciardo wants is his friend to be happy, and figures that what Seb nee...
6K 144 11
~I can get lost in your brown eyes forever~ "But she doesn't have brown eyes?" "No, she doesn't, but you do!" {Their cars, like extensions of their...
140K 3.1K 37
Jess Wilson and Daniel Ricciardo have a lot of unresolved history they're trying to resolve. Both of them are desperate for a family but previous tra...
30.2K 842 22
Max had never thought about love before he met Daniel. His life was solely about racing. But as he's getting to know Daniel more and more, he is star...