Bring Me To Life

By benniferxjlover

Join Ben's quest for true love, filled with unexpected twists and the search for a modern-day Romeo and Julie... More

Introduction
Strictly business...
The Pleasure Principle
Talking Body
Fear Of Attraction
The Special date part 1
The Special date part 2
The beginning of the truth...?
The unspoken Truth...
Colorblind
Apologetic or unapologetic?
Coping..
Ain't no mountain high...
One step ahead
One sweet day
A new milestone
Mom or stepmom...?
Solid
Paris
un bon debut a Paris
la nuit après les fiançailles partie 1
la vie est parfaite
Be my one
Count On Me
Chapel of Love
Love and Understanding
bienvenue bennifer à paris
Birthday shenanigans
Birthday special
Show day
Mystery Caller
Apology accepted...
Party! Right...?
Best night ever
Killing me softly
The old Jennifer
Halloween time
Christmas part 1
Christmas part 2
Christmas day
Our first Valentines
Our first Valentines pt 2
Affleck vs Affleck
Choose your words wisely
Those eyes
Back where you belong
Change of plans
Love me to death
Boston day 4 pt 1
Boston day 4 pt 2
You live and you learn
Be alright
Lets make a movie
Last minute Gala
The after party
Kiss me more
Unsteady
Mother knows best
All I Ask
Play by play
Wildest Dreams
When someone loves you
Nothin' On You
Girls day out
I'm glad
Love again
The unexpected arrival
The arrival
The Great Depression
You got the best of me
Pressure
Self control
On the 6
Authors note
Lets handle business...
The do over
Again?
Ay Dios Mio
Fire and Desire
Baby you're my firework
Youre my sparkle
Premiere Day- Flash
That feeling
Ghostin
Benvenuto in Italia
I Just Called To Say I love You
Wet
Its my party, I'll cry if I want to
Asking for forgiveness
Weeknight Burden
8.15
8.15 pt 2
Self care day
Practice makes perfect... right..?
Save me
Dollhouse
Emotions
Choose me...
Finally stress free
Soon....
This love
Anxiety...
2 steps forward, 1 step back
Finding her voice
Sera's big day
Remember me?
Emotional Fire
Best friend
Someone New
The move
Georgia market fun
Forgiving the Unforgivable: A Fresh Apology and a Fresh Conflict
Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner
Authors note
Cy's adventure
Breakfast fiasco
Cy's big date
Sibling rivalry
Thanksgiving part 1
Thanksgiving part 2
Rough start of the week
Time of our lives
Friends... can kiss.. ocassionaly.. right..?
The mastermind
The Ying to my Yang
The unexpected event
All I want for Christmas is you
The portrait
New Years Eve
Authors Note
The soft sting
Can't Get Enough
Valentines
Chances
Jenn's Bday- La Vie En Rose
Live For Me
Lion King's Birthday
The chucky to my Tiffany
It Will Rain
Bring me to Life

Birthday boy pt 1

674 20 7
By benniferxjlover

Jenn's Pov

It's Ben's Birthday today!!!

Ben was still asleep but my alarm went off at 4:30 AM. I quickly woke up and shut it off then quietly took a shower. I then got ready and slipped on my neon pink crop top with some black leggings and my white customized air forces. I let my hair air dry and did my skincare last before I went to go wake up Cy. They were already ready dressed. 

"Good morning love bug." I whispered. 

"Morning mama." Cy whispered and yawned. They got up and walked out with me. We got into Ben's Tesla and started it. 

"How do you work this thing?" I said and sighed softly in frustration.

"Mom. It's not that hard." Cy said as they put the car in drive. 

"How do you know?" I asked them. 

"Marlene's sister has a Tesla, she taught me how to drive." Cy confessed without realizing. 

"Cy?? You're driving already??" I said worriedly. 

"No, it was just one time and for emergency purposes. Like this." They said as they tried to lighten the mood. 

"I guess.." I shrugged and drove off to the venue. The venue was down in La Jolla, San Diego area. 

The drive was 2 and half hours long because of traffic. Cy was playing 'fire' songs this early in the morning. I guess they are a morning person like me. 

"So... Baby, I want to ask you. How do you feel about having Ben as a dad?" I said as I lowered down the volume.

"He's really chill mom. I honestly was kind of expecting how dad was after he got married to his girlfriend, which we know how he is now... He just ignores us... But Ben isn't like that. I never told you this but three weeks ago... I wanted to take a mental health day and I was kind of nervous to ask you because you were mad and on a business call when I was about to go to school... So I went to go ask Ben and he immediately said yes. He literally said "Cy, don't be afraid to come to me about anything..." " Cy paused as they began to tear up and get emotional. "He said, You can tell me anything you want. I will be your therapist when needed, your teddy bear for when you need a hug or just emotional support... and most importantly, your dad." Cy said as they started to cry. 

I started to get emotional too because I know how emotional and thoughtful Ben can be with me. But I was surprised he had a deep conversation with Cy. 

"Aw babe... That's so sweet... I know your dad hasn't been the best... But I am glad Ben is there to talk to you and that you can confide in him..." I said as I put the car In autopilot mode and wiped my tears away. I held Cy's hand as I continued to drive.

"Now you got me crying ma. I wasn't expecting to cry this early." They said and laughed. I laughed with them too. 

"Sorry kiddo. But Ben is so sweet he makes me cry too." I giggled. 

Once we arrived, I parked the car and got out. Cy got out too and I walked over to them and hugged them tightly and placed a soft kiss on their forehead. 

"I love you baby." I whispered and wiped their tears away. 

"I love you too momma. To the moon and back." They smiled. 

We walked in and my team was barely setting up right now. They were setting the tables and chairs. 

I walked over to talk to my event planner, Vanessa. 

"Hey Nes. How much longer until everything is set up? Like what Is the game plan?" I asked her. 

"Hey, okay so we just got the tables and chairs delivered today so that is why they are setting up right now. But the florist should be coming around 7:30 ish, close to 7:45. And then from there the chefs will begin cooking at 12 so that when you guys come in for brunch, food will be ready by 12:25, 12:40 the latest." Vanessa said as she checked off some boxes on her list.

"Perfect." I smiled and thanked her. Cy and I left and went back home. 

"So do you think dad will be excited?" Cy asked. 

"I think so." I smiled at them and continued to focus on the road. 

"Wanna see the sunrise at the beach?" I asked cy.

"What...? Of course!!" Cy said excitedly as I took the freeway exit to the beach access and went to go look for a parking spot.

I parked the car then got out with Cy. We walked down the pier and went to the beach. I could tell they were excited because truthfully, we don't always do spontaneous stuff... Ben and I are always busy and our schedules are hectic.

We sat down on the sand and snuggled with each other. 

"I am so happy to be in this moment with you mom... I haven't had a moment like this with you in a while since you're always busy with Ben or at work, or we always do something with the fam." They said as they snuggled into me more. 

"I know baby... And I'm sorry for that. Im trying to be the best mom ... I do feel bad. All the time.. truly. I do. But I do everything for you and Max. I love you both so much and I want you two to have an amazing future." I said and kissed their head softly as I played with their hair. 

"I understand mom." They smiled and sighed softly in relief.  We relaxed and listened to the waves crash. It was very peaceful. Around 6 AM, the sun started to rise. Cy and I watched the sunrise then made some tik toks after. 

We laughed and had a great time then went to get some breakfast wraps from Starbucks and some passion teas. We sat outside Starbucks and ate our food while chatting a bit. After we had our breakfast we went back home. We got home around 8:45 AM because of the morning rush.  

To my surprise I walked in and saw Ben running in the backyard with Lady and Tyson. He was running from one end to another then stopped to play with the dogs. 

I giggled and went outside. "having fun babe?" I laughed and the dogs both ran to me and greeted me. I greeted them both and kissed their heads. 

"Yeah babe. I gotta get an early workout in before we go out to dinner tonight." Ben said and walked over to me, he greeted me with a sweaty hug and smacked my ass hard then played with it as he hugged me.

I looked up at him and smirked softly. "But aren't you going to get your workout in later though?" I bit my lip softly. 

"Or I can start it right now.." Ben whispered and kissed my neck. I moaned softly and played with his hair and slowly rubbed the back of his neck.

"Hm... Let's just wait... The kids could walk in on us." I said softly. 

"Fine." He  whispered as he rubbed my ass and gripped it again. 

I turned around to grab Lady's toy, as I slightly bent over to reach for it, Ben bent me over completely and started to dry hump me and grind against me.

"Babbeee!" I laughed trying not to fall over as he gripped my hips. He stopped and we both laughed. 

I threw the toy and both dogs went after it.

"You're so horny, its annoying." I teased. 

"Whatever." He laughed and we both went inside. We went upstairs and he went to go take a shower. I cleaned up the room a bit and made the bed. 

"Jenn. I need a towel, babe." Ben called me.

"Hm?" I looked up from the bed and he was in the shower as he was showering. I bit my lip softly and looked at his hot sexy naked body as I went to get him a towel. Ben was facing the wall, with his back to me. I saw an opportunity and took it. 

I quietly opened the shower door and smacked his ass like he always smacks mine.

"Hey, hey, hey!" He laughed. 

"I saw an oppertunity." I smirked and laughed then set the towel on the towel rack outside of the shower. 

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Don't do it again." He said jokingly. 

"Or what?" I crossed my arms over my chest and looked at him. He rinsed the shampoo off his face and turned to look at me. 

"Or I'll get you good when you least expect it." He smirked and winked.

"All talk but no bite." I rolled my eyes playfully and went to go look for an outfit. 

A few minutes later, Ben came out of the shower and dried off. He wrapped the towel around his waist and walked into the closet. 

"Hey, gorgeous." He said as he looked at me. I took off my leggings and shirt and was only in my thong. 

"Hey." I smiled at him as I looked at my dresses. 

"Where we going?" He asked as he stood beside me and rubbed my back softly. 

"Brunch. At 12 ish but we have to leave the house by 9:30 because of the traffic." I said. 

"Okay, babe." He looked for a dress shirt. 

"So this one or this one?" I held up two dresses. 

"Hmm..." Ben said softly as he examined both dresses. "I like the green one, but the white one seems more of your style. But it depends... Are we going somewhere fancy?" He asked and looked through my side of the closet.

"I guess so." I said and watched him. 

He pulled out this romper that I didn't even know I had and looked at me. 

As soon as I remembered where I got it from, it hit me...

******Flashback******

August 28th, 2019

Alex and I were at a party in Miami, a friend of a friend of Alex's.. I was wearing the lilac romper that day.. 

Alex and I were both doing our own thing at the party and were having fun. But honestly, I was getting this gut feeling to check on Alex... I was in the middle of talking to Vanessa Bryant, Kobe's wife, and a few of her friends. I excused myself and walked around the house to look for Alex. I went upstairs and walked to the office to find Alex getting head from Madison Lecroy. I stared at them in shock then immediately closed the door and walked downstairs as if nothing happened... In that moment... My heart shattered... I didn't know what to do or how to feel. I spotted my best friend Loren and went to her. 

******End of Flashback****

"hello...?" Ben said as he was trying to get my attention as I stared at him blankly.

"Burn it." I mumbled. 

"Huh?" He looked at me confused. 

I snapped back into what was going on and looked at him. "Not that one babe. Another one." I smiled.

He put it back and looked at me concerned but didn't want to ask any questions. He chose this outfit instead. 

I nodded. "I love it." I smiled and changed into it. Ben went to get dressed. The kids were also in the process of getting ready. 

After an hour of getting ready, I was finally ready but we were running late. It was 10:13. We quickly got ready and left to go to the venue. Normally Ben would drive, but I offered to drive this time. 

To be continued. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 591 46
This is the story of the unexpected things that can happen when you meet someone you did not even know it was meant for you. All rights reserved.
52.9K 1.3K 51
If you love bennifer's story you will love this fanfic!!! 🔥🔥🔥 They are recovering what was taken from them. This is their second chance ❤️❤️❤️ Som...
14.7K 785 102
In the heart of Los Angeles, amidst the glitz and glamour of the city, Jennifer navigates the complexities of life with a lingering ache from her pas...
115 3 8
Jen has recently landed her dream job at one of the top 100. She is young, successful and beautiful. Her whirlwind romance with a famous actor fuels...