Excalibur, The Knight of Hero...

By Darkdecade97

Jaune's transcripts were revealed by Cardin, despite saving him from the Ursa. Everyone in the Academy turned... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 35

4.2K 78 78
By Darkdecade97

A few Hours ago

In the Combat Area of Beacon, after Goodwitch was fired from her job. Summer and Tai were the replacement for Goodwitch and their teaching methods have proven to be effective. They teach all the Students in different forms of combat, they hated it and complained about it but Ozpin told them that things needed to change and if they don't get their act together they are going to be expelled.

Aizawa also frequents the Class to see who among them truly has no potential, he is not like Goodwitch who gets rid of the Students just because she wants to. No, Aizawa observes and takes note of which Students don't take this seriously and are just cocky that they can handle anything. He takes notes of their name and informs Ozpin about this, if they don't improve. They're out of Beacon, no questions asked.

Right now, Summer, Tai and Aizawa are watching a match, it's Pyrrha against a team of Students. They know Pyrrha is the Mistral Champion, but her style is for tournament fights not ones fitted for outside combat, where the enemy can fight however they want.

Summer: So Aizawa, any thoughts on Nikos's progress so far?

Aizawa: She's improving but she has a long way to go. Her movements are still being wasted on flashiness. Even in our society, we're not that flashy, take All Might for example. Despite his methods, he gets the job done without wasting any time. Nikos though does so much unnecessary moves and flips that she has too many openings that her opponent can take advantage.

Tai: Problem is her opponents can't see it.

Aizawa: Exactly, they don't think smart. They just attack without thinking.

And as they look at the arena they see Ms. Nikos defeat the Team of Students. But before Summer was about to announce something to the class. A clap could be heard from the audience.

Pyrrha looks and isn't all to happy to see those two. It's her 2 "best friends", Momo Yaoyorozu and Saiko Intelli.

Saiko: An impressive display as usual! From the Clown!! Bravo!

Momo: Yes, yes as expected from the Mistral Chumpion!!

Aizawa: Intelli, Yaoyorozu what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be back at the Base.

Momo: We had a meeting with Ozpin and Nezu, then decided to drop by the Combat Arena to see what you guys are doing.

Saiko: And it appears we came at a right time, tell me what's the progress of this clown. Is she improving or failing miserably?

Pyrrha just grits her teeth in anger, meanwhile in the audience area Ruby just faceplams.

Ruby: This is not going to end well.

Ren: Yup, last time these 2 pissed Pyrrha off she attacked them, luckily we were there to calm her down.

Nora: Calm her down?! More like restrained her! She was going to rip them to shreds!

Blake: But this time no one is there to calm her down.

Ruby: No doubt Pyrrha would say something very stupid right now.

Summer then went over and announced to everyone what Pyrrha needs to improve.

Summer: Well from what we observed, Ms. Nikos may be improving but she still has to many Easter movements. From where we were standing Ms. Nikos had way to many openings because of her flashy movements, her opponent could've taken advantage of it but didn't. Ms. Nikos focus on ending the fight then showing off.

Pyrrha: But you Pro Heroes do the same as well!!

Aizawa: We do, but not to this extent. We focus on defeating the Villain and saving lives. Not showing off to people, fighting the Villains is already what they call flashiness, but we don't waste time or else there would be consequences.

Then when Summer and Aizawa finished their assessment of Pyrrha, they can hear Saiko laughing her ass out.

Saiko: As expected from this Clown, all she ever does is tournaments and cereal commercials. She's not a real fighter, once she faces a real opponent she'll lose.

Momo: And here we thought you had the skills to teach Jaune, but it turns out you were a fraud. No wonder Jaune could never learn anything from you.

Pyrrha just looks at the two in anger as she's breathing heavily and clenching her fist, then she says something stupid.

Pyrrha: I challenge you.

Saiko/Momo: What?

Pyrrha: I challenge you both to a fight!! I want to see if you have the skills to beat me!! I want to show everyone that you're all bark but no bite!!

Saiko: Really now?

Momo: She wants to fight us?

As both of them look towards the 3 Teachers.

Momo: Mr. Aizawa your thoughts on this?

Aizawa looks at Summer and Tai as they decided whether or not this will be a good idea. They know Pyrrha can't win against 2 Maidens who's powers have been upgraded to the point Cinder won't stand a chance against them.

Summer: Do it Aizawa, maybe Ms. Nikos could learn something here.

Tai: She's going to lose Summer. Those two combined could easily defeat her in a matter of seconds.

Aizawa: Then we have them both hold back, I want to see if Nikos will take our advice and use it to at least try to win the fight.

As the three of them came into a decision.

Aizawa: Nikos, we are giving you permission to fight Yaoyorozu and Intelli. The fight will take place in our base.

As Aizawa looks at the Audience area and focuses on two certain Teams.

Aizawa: Schnee, Belladonna, Xiao Long, Ren, Valkyrie as of right now you are given permission to enter our Building. I will inform the Students that you are allowed to enter, but make no mistake if you cause trouble you get kicked out. I heard what happened Xiao Long, try to hurt Eri and I will let all the Students beat you to a pulp. Do I make myself clear?

Weiss/Blake/Ren/Nora: Yes Mr. Aizawa!

Yang doesn't say anything.

Tai: Yang! Do you understand!?

Yang: Yes....sir..

Summer: Ruby have Coco and her Team keep an eye on her.

Ruby: Understood.

Summer: Good, now Ms. Nikos. We will watch the fight as well and grade you. We'll truly see if your skills are merely for tournaments and not for outside combat. Do I make myself clear?

Pyrrha: Yes Ms. Rose.

Summer: Good.

As Summer looks at the Class.

Summer: Class dismissed. Ruby take your Team to the Base and have them wait for us. Wouldn't want a fight to occur in the base.

Ruby nods as she ushers her Team out as both Momo and Saiko are now the only ones in the Combat Arena.

Aizawa: Yaoyorozu, Intelli.

As both of them jumped towards the Arena platform.

Aizawa: Considering we know about your special powers we advised that you hold back.

Saiko: Why?

Summer: We want to see if Nikos is truly capable of taking down an opponent that's stronger than her.

Aizawa: People claim she's unbeatable and I want to prove them wrong. Don't go all out, but keep her on her toes, she has to bring her A-game here or else she'll lose.

Momo/Saiko: We understand Mr. Aizawa.

Aizawa: Good, let's head back to the base before Ms. Xiao Long starts another fight.

Momo: Knowing her, I bet she already did.

And Momo is right, at the entrance of the Base is Yang arguing with Bakugo. Sero and Kaminari are holding Bakugo down while Ruby, Weiss, and Blake are holding Yang down, both of the two sides are trying to prevent a fight. Ren just sighs seeing all of this.

Ren: I knew this would happen, why did Yang have to run her mouth.

Nora: Where's Jaune anyway, usually he would be here to stop this fight?

Ren: He's probably inside the Base or with Ozpin right now.

Summer: What's going on here?!

As everyone stops as they see Summer who does not look happy and with her are Tai, Aizawa, Momo, and Saiko.

Summer: I thought I told you not to get in trouble.

Ruby: Sorry Mom, but let's just say Yang decided to provoke Bakugo, which is something you shouldn't do. Then an argument started, I was the one who had to fix all this but isn't this suppose to be the job of a certain leader.

As Ruby stares at Weiss as she looks at another direction.

Aizawa: It doesn't matter the fight didn't get physical. Now all of you get inside now.

As Aizawa uses his Quirk as his eyes glow red as everyone follow as Bakugo, Sero, Kaminari, and Ruby went inside as Teams WBY and PNR waited for them to head to the entrance so they can be let in.

Aizawa: Let me make it very clear, no fights in the Building or you're out.

They all nod as they went inside the Building, all the Students see who entered and we're surprised to see them inside here.

Summer: Everyone, may I have your attention please!

As all the Students gathered in the entrance.

Summer: Now you're all wondering why they are here, well we....well actually Pyrrha wanted to challenge Yaoyorozu and Intelli to a duel and we decided to do it here in the arena.

As the Students began whispering.

Tsu: Does she not know who she's up against?

Kodai: I don't think she cares.

Todoroki: She probably got pissed off because of what Yaoyorozu and Intelli said.

Ojiro: To be honest that's most likely the reason why she challenged them.

Kendo: Let's just hope they don't cause a ruckus.

Sero: They already did in the entrance, luckily Ms. Rose was there to stop it.

Sato: Bakugo?

Sero: Yup, Bakugo.

Aizawa: Now, all of you head to the arena so we can start this match. Intelli, Yaoyorozu gear up and be ready. Nikos I advise you give it your all, these girls won't hold back. Understand?

Pyrrha: Yes, Mr. Aizawa

Aizawa: Good.

Timeskip

Everyone is now in the arena as they are eagerly waiting for the fight. Ruby is with Team CFVY, they are tasked with keeping an eye on them and inform Summer, Tai, or Aizawa if they are doing anything stupid.

Ren: Hey Ruby, Coco where's Jaune?

Coco: In a mission, I heard he took a couple of guys and are apprehending Torchwick in Mt. Glenn.

Ruby: Uncle Qrow and Winter are there as well as the Ice Queen's Mother.

Velvet: There's a good chance, he'll make it before the fight starts.

Fox: I highly doubt that considering they still have a lot of work to do in Mt. Glenn.

Yatsu: Let's just hope they're safe.

Meanwhile with the Students, everywhere already knows the outcome of the fight.

Kaminari: So what's the point of this fight?

Midoriya: Intelli told me that the teachers want to test Nikos's skills as I heard that she isn't improving.

Inasa: But isn't she called the Mistral Champion? I heard that she's a good fighter.

Shinso: And that no one can beat her.

Shishikura: But she has one flaw that everyone knows but she doesn't know or want to acknowledge it.

Inasa: And what's that?

Shishikura: She fights in a tournament style combat. She fights way too flashy compared to how we fight.

Iida: He's right, even though the people in our world love to see the flashiness of the Superheroes when they save the day, but for Nikos she does it for far too long and essentially wasting time. With that, it can result to her opponents finding an opening and taking it.

Bakugo: And she holds back, she doesn't know how to use the full extent of her power. The two of them should teach her a lesson in holding back.

Kamakiri: Yo guys, the fight's about to start!

As everyone looks towards the arena as Saiko and Momo are in the arena in their combat outfits.

(Momo's Outift)

(Saiko's Outfit)

While Pyrrha is on the other side of the arena getting ready. As the three opponents get ready.

Saiko: Ready to lose clown?

Momo: Bring your A-game Nikos, or else you'll lose big time. Wouldn't want to disappoint Jaune. Oh wait, he already is.

As Momo just giggles as Pyrrha grits her teeth in anger.

Pyrrha: 'I'm going to wipe that smirk off your face Bitch!'

Tai: Fighters ready.....and...BEGIN!!!

As Pyrrha rushes towards both Saiko and Momo as they activate their Maiden powers and float away from her.

They then began shooting out fire and ice based projectiles as Pyrrha dodges them as she jumps towards them as Momo flew towards Pyrrha and grabbed her and boosted herself down towards the ground as she delivers a piledriver as the ground breaks.

In the Audience area

Ojiro: Oh! That's got to hurt!!

Shoji: Looks like Yaoyorozu and Intelli aren't holding back at all.

Tokoyami: Nikos has to bring everything she has on the table or else this match will be over soon.

Weiss: Ruby, how powerful are these two?

Ruby: We alongside Class 1A and 1B fought against them all at once and we lost. The only people who were able to give them a run for their money is Izuku, Bakugo, Todoroki, and surprisingly Monoma.

Velvet: And remember Ruby, they were only using 35% of their power.

Weiss: 35%!!! And they were able to beat all of you!?!

Yang: I call bullshit on that!! No one can beat Pyrrha!!

Ruby: Jaune did and Pyrrha lost baldy.

Ren: So she already lost the match since the beginning.

Blake: How much percentage are they using to fight Pyrrha?

Velvet: 10%.

Back in the fight, Momo then magically produces a Spear as she twirls it around.

She then charges towards Pyrrha. As Pyrrha changes her short sword in it's spear form as both of them duel it out with spears. As Pyrrha strikes Momo with light attacks then Momo counters by delivering quick attacks as Pyrrha blocks the attacks. Then Momo delivers a kick towards Pyrrha then sends her back as she stabs the spear in the ground as she jumps and does a flip as she removes the spear and delivers a heavy strike towards Pyrrha as she blocks it but the ground has cracks on it.

Then Saiko delivers an attack as she dashes towards Pyrrha as she rolls towards the ground. Saiko then raises her arm up as she produces ice all around her as they head straight towards Pyrrha as she runs and tries to dodge the ice headed her way, a few were able to hit her as one was able to stab her heel.

Saiko: You remind me so much of the Trojan Hero Achilles, so the best way for you to go down is to get shot in the heel.

As Saiko produces Magical Circles on her arms as she starts floating in the air as she shoots out lighting from the Magical Circles as Pyrrha throws her shield towards Saiko.

Saiko then stops Pyrrha's shield in the air as she uses a spell to stop the shield as she sends it back to Pyrrha as she caught it but the speed that Saiko used to send the shield was very fast that it knocked the wind out of her as it hit her in the stomach.

Momo flies towards Saiko

Momo: Did you place the spell on you?

Saiko: Yes, her Semblance won't work on us. We just need to make her think it's working. Jaune tells me her hands glow grey when she uses her Semblance, so keep an eye on that.

Momo nods as she produces a ball of flame as she throws it at Pyrrha as she dodges then Momo lands and produces claws on her armor as she charges towards Pyrrha. As Momo and Pyrrha duel with their weapons as Pyrrha uses her spear and delivers strikes towards Momo as she dodges her attacks or parries it. Then Momo dashes around Pyrrha as she's trying hard to hit Momo, but Momo grabs her spear as she uses the claws to slide towards the spear and end up near Pyrrha's face as she uses her Semblance to push Momo away.

What she doesn't know is that Momo knew this attack was coming and moved back on purpose because another attack is coming.

As Saiko appears out of nowhere and charges towards Pyrrha without her knowing and created a fist made out of stone as she punches Pyrrha in the face as she got sent flying towards the other side of the arena.

Momo: That looked like it hurt.

Saiko: Nah, I only used 1% of my power for that punch so she should be okay...for now.

Momo nods as she looks towards the audience and notices a certain blonde has arrived. She smirks as she elbows Saiko as she looks at her and Momo gestures towards the audience as Saiko looks and sees Jaune is back and is now watching the fight.

Pyrrha wonders what they're looking at and looks to where they're looking at and sees that Jaune is here.

Saiko: Well, well, well, looks like Jaune is here to watch the show.

Momo: Now it's time for us to get serious.

As both Saiko and Momo produce a Magic Circle underneath them as they began generating magical energy as they change from their outfits to a whole new set of armor.

(Saiko's Armor)

(Momo's Armor)

Momo: Now then shall we?

As Momo looks towards Saiko as they ready their weapons.

Saiko: Of course. Now let's get rid of this clown once and for all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98K 1K 20
Y/N Rose have been bullied by everyone in beacon even her sisters bullied her.She has been abuse by her family that treat her like a punching bag. Ja...
53.1K 696 25
After Jaune transcript was revealed by Cardin the entire school went against him only the only people who support him were Ruby, Team JNPR, And CFVY...
131K 2.2K 95
after jaune save cardin from the ursa cardin expose his transcript. everybody hated him he was being bullied by his own friends and team the staff o...
12K 289 8
Jaune Arc being the boy with a dream of becoming a hero was an incredible feat and a far one at that. But alas, he got kicked out of Beacon where his...