Your Little Secret (Harry Sty...

By British1Dbabes

"One day, you'll want me.." Mollie has a unique hate for one and only boy band member Harry Styles. She think... More

1. Birthday Presents
2. 5 normal Boys
3. Meet and Greets
4. "It's locked"
5. "You'll want me"
6. The Tweet
7. Forceful Kiss
8. Just Chillin'
9. "Hide!"
10. "Please?"
11: He's gone...
12: Texting Harry Styles
13. A sunny Day
14: Bad Choice
15: Shopping Trip
16: She came?
17: Truth or Dare?
18: "Is it true?"
19: Diamond Sky
20: "Do we have a deal?"
21: "Thank you for being there"
22: A car ride, a visit to nans and a text message.
23: Day One
24: End of day 1. Start of day 2.
25: Swing ball
26: Out of place
27: Sleeping arrangements
#AlwaysInOurHeartsZaynMalik
28: A first glimpse
29: "I can't breathe!"
30: An eventful interview
31: London, a flight and a boys top
32: Anything can happen
33: A shocking discovery
34: Everything has Changed.
35: What happens now?
36: The journey home
37: "Bye"
38: A Costa with Stella
39: "No...she's not"
40: Party time
41: Front page
42: "Why would you say that?"
43: Right from the start
45: Crying, dinner and crying again
46: A walk in the park
47: "...Consider it"
48: "I'm crazy about her"
49: "It just felt right"
50: "Wait till tomorrow"
51: It's different
52: Hidden Truths
53: Here we go...
54: Meeting my mum
55: What did she say?
56: The perfect night.
57: "Wait until tomorrow"
58: "Goodnight."
59: "Do you really want to?"
60: surprise and a dip in the pool
61: A new feeling
62: "I trust you"
63: "His eyes"
64: An envelope.
65: It's from...
66: A hot chocolate
67: "Happy Birthday!"
68: "I love you."
69: "Was I okay?"
70: A present and a Skype call
71: We're going to the Zoo
72: Surprise?
73: "I trusted you."
74: Truth or lies?
75: Losing her?
76: The signs.
77: Forever and Always
78: Love like this.

44: Your Little Secret

1.7K 53 61
By British1Dbabes

...
I walk into my house, tears streaming down my face.

"Mollie, is that you?" I hear my Mum call me from upstairs.

"Yeah." I sniff, trying not to sound too upset, even though I was.

The sound of her footsteps trail downstairs.

"Did you get my dress I asked you to collect from the shop?"

Oh crap... I look away, not wanting her to see my puffy eyes."

"No, sorry I forgot."

"Sweetie are you okay?" She asks, stepping closer to me.

"Yeah." I nod. "I'm going to talk to Stella on Facebook." I lie, rushing up stairs into my room before she can see my face.

I collapse onto my bed, burying my head into my soft pillow, letting out my cries. How could I have been so stupid to let myself fall for him. I knew what he was really like and I let myself trust him. How could I be so careless? No...how could he?

I wipe away a tear as I open up my laptop, logging onto Twitter hoping to talk to Stella.

Great. 'Harry interview' is trending...

'What happened to @Harry_Styles at the interview, someone tell me?!'

'Did Harry leave another interview?! :('

'Why did Harry leave?! Is it true he has a girlfriend?'

For Christ's sake. He was like a virus that was never going to leave. Everywhere I go, he will pop up. Questions being constantly asked.

I wiped away another tear. I never felt like this before. The pain in my chest is literally killing me. How could he be so heartless? Embarrassed by me...it all made sense now. Why he wanted to leave the party at a different time, why he wanted to arrive late, why you didn't want to be seen by the paps, why you didn't want me at the interview. Everything...

"Mollie!" I hear my mom shout. "A boy is at the door for you!"

Oh no. I don't want to see him. Not now. I walk out of my room, stepping lightly down the stairs.

I reached the bottom and freeze.

"Louis?" My mother walks into the kitchen. "Louis what are you doing here?"

"Mollie, Harry really needs to talk to you."

"Then where is he?" I ask.

"At his house, waiting for you. He asked me to come and pick you up." I frown. "Why couldn't he just do it?"

He shrugs, placing his hands in his pockets, knowing full well why.

"Because he doesn't want to be seen at my house." I answer my own question. I take a breath, digesting my own words.

"Please Mollie?"

I stay silent and debate about the idea in my head. The fact that he couldn't even pick me up shows me that he really is embarrassed by me.

"How long will the talk be?" I question.

"I don't know. As long as it takes for you to understand."

I chew my cheek.

"Fine. But I know how it's going to turn out."

Louis looks at me with his sympathetic eyes.

"Mum, I'm just popping out for a bit." I call out to her, following Louis through the front door and to the car.

I hop in the front, anxiously rubbing my hands together.

"I knew all along you knew." Louis speaks, driving off down the road.

"Knew what?"

"I knew it was you that Harry had fallen for. From the very beginning...I knew. I could see it in his eyes."

I still face the front, not wanting to seem too interested in what he was talking about, even though I was a little.

"What's your point?" I grunt.

"He loves you Mollie..." He breathes. "Trust me. He tried to deny you, but he couldn't...because it's you."

I stay silent, not too sure on how to answer.

"I've never seen him look at a girl the way he looks at you Mollie."

I swallow. No more words were exchanged for the rest of the car journey. Thankfully it wasn't very long. Louis dropped me outside, and I walked into reception and get in the next lift, remembering that he was on the top floor.

I can feel my heart beating out of my chest with anxiety. I wasn't even fully sure if I wanted to see him. It was just an impulse reaction to say yes.

I look into the mirror that covers one of the walls in the lift and stare at my puffy eyes. I looked a state.

The doors open out onto the familiar corridor. I walk towards the single door, taking in a deep breath before turning the handle.

I take a step in, faced with Harry sitting on the sofa, his hands stressfully brushing through his brown curls. His breathing is uneasy and slow.

I close the door, Harry's head suddenly snapping up to face me.

"Mollie?" He stands. "You came?" He sounds surprised.

"For some strange reason, yes I did."

He steps closer.

"Are you okay?"

Is he serious?

"What? How do you think I've been?!" I snap. "I've been crying Harry!"

"Mollie, I didn't want that to happen, that's why I didn't want you at the interview." He stresses.

"So you would have just kept on pretending to everyone that I didn't exist?" My eyes turn glossy. "Do you have any idea what you implied by saying those things?" I speak. "You're basically saying that I'm not good enough to be part of your life. Saying that you're embarrassed by me."

"I never actually said that." He defends.

"You didn't have to. Your actions speak louder."

Stunned silence. My head is beginning to ache from all the different thoughts shooting through my brain. I try and hold back my tears, but I can't. It was too much.

"If you were so embarrassed by me the why did you even start this? Me and you. Why did you let Me fall for you?"

"Because I fell for you. I wanted to be with you!"

"Just not enough to tell anyone else about me?" A tear leaves my eye.

"Mollie listen to me." He pleas, taking my hand and squeezing it tightly as water droplets fall from my face. "I did it to protect you. You dont know what the media is like. I have to keep a certain image in order to keep fans. They can be cruel people, the media. They will pick out stupid little things about you...everything about you. I don't want them to do that to you."

"What would they pick out about me?"

"Everything." He exaggerates. "They'll make up stuff. They'll find stuff out about you, secrets. The fact that you didn't like me before we met, the fact that you stayed around my house even though we weren't together..." He pauses. "The fact that...the fact that you're just-"

"An ordinary girl." I finish his sentence. He slowly breathe out, both of us watching each others eyes. "And that would then reflect badly on you right?" I sob. "Because you're a huge start and I'm just a nobody." My voice breaks.

Harry's thumb brushes underneath my eye, wiping away a tear.

"No...welll yes, but that doesn't matter to me!"

"Well obviously it does!" I shout, snapping his hand away. "Because if it didn't then you wouldn't be ashamed of me!"

"I'm not!"

"Yes you are...and you know it. If I was famous you would tell everyone about me." I cry.

"That's management's choice, not mine!"

"What did you think was going to happen Harry? That I would stay in the dark and never socialize with you in public? That I would be your little secret that no one else knows about?! Well you're wrong, because I'm not going to do that."

"Please can we just forget it. I was stupid okay? I should have told people who you were, I shouldn't have tried to hide you but I felt pressured by management to say no. I was an arse, a prick, everything.

"Yeah, and guess who got hurt?!" I cream, my emotions running wild. "Me..." I whisper.

He knows I'm right. He sighs, dropping his head and brushing back his hair.

I've never cried so much in my life.

"We could just try. He suddenly speaks. "You know, for the first few months, keeping us a secret, then it'll give people a chance to understand when we slowly begin to talk about us and-"

"Or..." I cry, "Why don't we just both pretend that we never met? That way we're both out of each others lives for good. That way you can protect your precious little reputation and I can forget all about you. Because you Harry are the worst Thing that has happened to me!"

"You don't mean that."

"I do." I grit my teeth.

I turn around, only to be spun back around by Harry's forceful grip, his lips crashing against mine. I melt as his warm hand holds the bottom of my spine and his other cups the back of my head with passion. His lips were so soft and tender. Memories...

He releases, giving me breath.

"How can you forget that?" He speaks. "How can you forget the way I make you feel? The tingles that race through my body, the butterflies that explode inside of you. Everything. Because I know I can't forget it. And I know you've never felt like this before."

I nod as a tear leaves my eye.

"You are right." I swallow, seeing a hint of hope in his eyes. "But I've also never felt pain like this before." My voice cracks as I step back from Harry. "I'm sorry...I can't do this Harry." I so desperately wanted to leave, I couldn't look at him any longer.

"This is it." I sniff. "From here on, we don't know each other."

"No." He shakes his head, a tear coming to his eye. "Mollie don't do this."

"We never met, we never spoke...and we definitely never kissed." I barely speak. The pace of my talking is so slow. I can feel my heartbeat pumping out of my chest.

"Mollie wait!" He begs. "I know I hurt you, I know I did. I could see it in your eyes. The moment I said those words I regretted them. Just watching your face sink and reading the thoughts that were going through your mind killed me. Just please." He grabs my hand. "You don't understand why I did it. You never fully will. You don't know what the media are like or management, even a few fans sometimes. They'll ruin everything that we have together."

"They don't have to!" I snatch my arm back. "You did all by yourself Harry!"

His eyes we weaken. The guilt and sorrow pours out of his body. I break down, rushing to the door in tears. I open it.

"Mollie please I-"

I cut him off by slamming the door behind me. Struggling for breath as I rush to the elevator. I press the button, hoping the lift will come before Harry chases after me. If he even does.

The doors open, thankfully no one else was in there. They close as I rest my back against the wall, sinking down to the floor, tightly hugging my knees.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

25 likes and 25 comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 6.7K 43
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
500K 18K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
2.3M 118K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
149K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...