Your Little Secret (Harry Sty...

By British1Dbabes

"One day, you'll want me.." Mollie has a unique hate for one and only boy band member Harry Styles. She think... More

1. Birthday Presents
2. 5 normal Boys
3. Meet and Greets
4. "It's locked"
5. "You'll want me"
6. The Tweet
7. Forceful Kiss
8. Just Chillin'
9. "Hide!"
10. "Please?"
11: He's gone...
12: Texting Harry Styles
13. A sunny Day
14: Bad Choice
15: Shopping Trip
16: She came?
17: Truth or Dare?
18: "Is it true?"
19: Diamond Sky
20: "Do we have a deal?"
21: "Thank you for being there"
22: A car ride, a visit to nans and a text message.
23: Day One
24: End of day 1. Start of day 2.
25: Swing ball
26: Out of place
27: Sleeping arrangements
#AlwaysInOurHeartsZaynMalik
28: A first glimpse
29: "I can't breathe!"
30: An eventful interview
31: London, a flight and a boys top
33: A shocking discovery
34: Everything has Changed.
35: What happens now?
36: The journey home
37: "Bye"
38: A Costa with Stella
39: "No...she's not"
40: Party time
41: Front page
42: "Why would you say that?"
43: Right from the start
44: Your Little Secret
45: Crying, dinner and crying again
46: A walk in the park
47: "...Consider it"
48: "I'm crazy about her"
49: "It just felt right"
50: "Wait till tomorrow"
51: It's different
52: Hidden Truths
53: Here we go...
54: Meeting my mum
55: What did she say?
56: The perfect night.
57: "Wait until tomorrow"
58: "Goodnight."
59: "Do you really want to?"
60: surprise and a dip in the pool
61: A new feeling
62: "I trust you"
63: "His eyes"
64: An envelope.
65: It's from...
66: A hot chocolate
67: "Happy Birthday!"
68: "I love you."
69: "Was I okay?"
70: A present and a Skype call
71: We're going to the Zoo
72: Surprise?
73: "I trusted you."
74: Truth or lies?
75: Losing her?
76: The signs.
77: Forever and Always
78: Love like this.

32: Anything can happen

2K 43 35
By British1Dbabes

Dont you love this picrure
This chapter is one of my favorites.

------------------------------------------------

*8:00am*

Harry POV

I wake up to the sun shining through our bedroom window, blinding me as my eyes adjust.

I sit up, finding Mollie gone. She was up early. I get out of bed, opening the bedroom door.

"Morning," Mollie smiles, sitting on the sofa, still in my shirt. Christ she looked hot. I loved it when girls wore my tops, but when she did, my feelings went wild.

"Morning, sleep well?" I reply, taking a seat beside her.

She screws up her face.

"Yeah I guess...no different than normal."

"Right, well we've got to meet Simon at 12 for lunch, and we would be with him for about 3 hours, is that okay?"

She nods, not really paying attention, just gazing at the telly.

"What is it for?" She asks, suddenly taking an interest.

"Just to discuss how things are going, the tour, media and stuff...the usual."

I walk back into the bedroom, finding a change of clothes.

...

Mollie POV

At around 12:10 we all arrived at a ginormous 5 star hotel, overwhelming me a bit by how glorious it looked. We were a little late, but so was Simon. I feel a bit awkward coming for this lunch, like what am I meant to do for 3 hours?

"Afternoon boys." Simon smiles, inviting then into a large restaurant in the lobby of the hotel.

I haven't dressed up very much, I hope I wasn't meant to. I follow Harry, peeping over his large shoulder to get a closer look at Simon. I can't believe I am about to have lunch with Simon!

"Take a seat," He offers, everyone choosing a seat around the table. This was surreal. His teeth were even whiter in person. "And what's your name?" He asks politely.

"Mollie...my names Mollie." I almost whisper, still shocked at the fact that I am even in the same room as him.

"Nice to meet you. Harry informed me that you would be joining us today."

I smile like a complete and utter dork. Harry finding my star struck amusing.

We each chose something from the wide range menu. I went for simple Spaghetti Bolognaise, and so did Liam and Niall. Harry and Louis both had Spaghetti and meatballs and Zayn had a thin based pizza.

"Okay then boys." Simon claps his hands together, preparing to speak. "We need to discuss the interview the other day." His voice becomes more serious.

I look at Harry from the corner of my eyes, watching his shoulders tense.

"Thankfully no out of control rumors developed from it but you need to be more in control Harry."

Simon continues, explaining how the boys need to be more careful in their choice of words and their tone of voice when answering a question. I think he was more referring to Harry and his little out burst, but obviously he wouldn't want to single him out.

The clock strikes 1:15 and out lunch finally arrives. The portions are ridiculously small, but crazy over priced! I would rather just eat lunch at home.

I didn't really get much input when talking as the meal was really for the boys. I sort of just sat there...making no noise...pretending to be invisible. But to be honest I didn't mind. I was still tired from yesterdays flight and wasn't really in a very social mood. I gazed at Simon for a long period of time, studying his face and how different he looked in real life.

We finished around 2:30 and arrived back home about 3ish, a little earlier than Harry had said, but that was okay. Towards the end of lunch Simon became a little more chatty with me, and so did the rest of the boys which was good.

"So then." I huff, stepping out onto the balcony, Harry following me, "What are we doing tonight? Anything?" I smile, feeling like we could go partying seen as it would be my last night to live a 'life of a celebrity'.

"Well you can watch a film or something."

"What about you?" I ask, creasing my face.

"I have a date."

My mind goes blank. He has a date? What? Who with?

"Oh."

"Is that okay?"

"Umm... yeah. W-why wouldn't it be?"

"No reason." He smiles, "just wondered if you were jealous."

I raise an eyebrow.

"No...I'm not jealous."

I wasn't jealous, I was just annoyed that he would leave me alone on my last night. And when did he meet this girl?

"So, who is she?" I question, changing the attention from me to him.

"A girl I bumped into."

"Oh...oh okay." I smile, walking back inside. A girl he bumped into... I t must have been when he went to the toilet at the restaurant; or some other time, I don't know. I feel Harry's eyes burning into me as I step back inside.

I flick through the TV magazine, seeing what films would be on.

...

*7pm*

I ended up choosing to films from Sky Movies. 'Finding Nemo' which just started and 'Mean Girls' for 9:30. Both very different, but hopefully they would keep me entertain for my lonely evening.

"Right then I'm off." Harry grins, stepping out of the bedroom.

Woah. I look him up and down, taking note on his clothes. His hair gelled slightly differently, making him look a little older. His clothes looked lovely. Very smart.

"I need your advise before I go." He speaks, snapping me out of my stare.

"Umm sure, what on?"

"Should I take a bunch of flowers to give her, or a single rose?"

I purse my lips, thinking about what I would prefer.

"Umm, I would say a single red rose definitely."

He grins, looking impressed with my answer.

"Okay, thanks...and management might pop up later to drop off some more of my clothes."

I nod. Returning my attention back to the TV, pressing the play button for Finding Nemo.

"Right, well see you later then." Harrys' raspy voice speaks, leaving the room, his scent lingering slightly.

"Have fun." I sigh, feeling bored already.

Tonight was going to drag. I was alone, in a hotel, in New York City. It's not like I can leave and go for a wander in the park.

Around 15 minutes pass and I find myself hysterically laughing at the film already. It was one of my favorites. Stella and I watch it all the time when we have sleep overs.

My phone rings, my mum being on the other line.

"Hello?"

"Evening Mollie!" She sings.

"Hey mum, you okay?"

"Yes darling, are you?"

I hum.

"Yeah, a little bored, but I'm alright."

"Good. I just wanted to let you know that I should be home either late evening on Sunday, or early Monday morning, is that okay?"

"Yeah of course, that's fl-" I am cut off by a knocking at the door, "Sorry mum, someone's at the door. I'll have to call you back. Love you."

"Love you hun. Night." She hangs up, and I place my phone on the sofa.

That would be management bringing more of Harrys' clothes.

I sigh, walking towards the door and opening it, suddenly freezing.

"Harry?" I frown. Why was he here?

He leans against the door frame, an enormous grin printed onto his face.

"Harry, what are you doing here?"

His smile continuously grows in size.

"I am here to take you out for tonight." He speaks with such confidence.

"What? I thought you had a-"

I'm cut off with Harry pulling out a single red rose from behind his back, offering it to me as he stands up straight.

"A date?" He finishes my sentence. "I do. You're my date for tonight, just as friends thought, as I know you wouldn't accept otherwise."

I smile with confusion.

"What? I thought you said it was someone you bumped into?"

"I bumped into you at one of my concerts didn't I? And then again at the park. That counts." He bites his lip, knowing he is right.

I look into his eyes, watching my reaction in his reflection.

"So..." He longs out, "care to join me?" He asks, shoving the rose closer.

"On a date. With you?"

"Just as friends." He repeats, waving the rose in front of me. I know he secretly is hinting that it wasn't.

I brush my hair behind my right ear. Shrugging my shoulders with a smile.

"Okay." I whisper, my face turning slightly more red as I take the rose from his hand.

"You better get changed then." He looks my body up and down as I frown, confused at what I could wear?

"The dress I bought you." He answers, reading my mind.

My body heats up warmer. So that's why he bought me the dress. For tonight. A million questions race through my mind, along with thousands of answers. To my surprise this was sweet. Really sweet. And the fact that it was all coming from Harry made it all more unique.

I smile, turning around and heading into the bedroom. I pick out the dress from the suit case that management packed. This dress was beautiful. It was a short dress, finished just above the knee. An electric blue color that had no straps. And to my surprise Harry chose the most perfect shoes to match. Small heels with a thin strap across the middle.

I quickly brush my curly brown hair, not wanting to look a state out in public. I leave the room, Harry waiting by the door still.

"Ready?" He grins, his eyes widening as I walk towards him.

"I guess so." I shrug, holding the rose in my hand and my bag with my phone in it.

Harry guides me out of the room and down the corridor, arriving at the stairs.

I begin to walk down, but Harrys' hands grab my arm, his face smirking at me, waiting for my response.

"What are you doing?" I ask, puzzled by his gesture.

"We're going up."

I look up the stairs, wondering what could be up there.

"Up?" I ask, wanting to know where we were going.

He nods.

"Yeah, to the roof."

"The roof?"

"Just a little surprise..." the smug look on his face makes me curious.

What has he done? I frown but smile at the same time, not sure on what to make of all this.

Harry didn't say one word the entire walk, but I could feel his eyes burning into me as he walked behind me. Why was he doing this?"

We reach the top, Harry opening the 'Do Not Open' door that leads to the roof. Woah. My breath is stolen, hitched from my throat. Tingles race down my spine as I absorb the sight in front of me.

A blanket. A square blue and white checked blanket was laid out across the floor, covering the small space of the roof. A dozen candles surrounded it, all with different colored wax, releasing various scents as they flickered in the night sky. A picnic basket sat in the right hand corner, waiting to be opened. My mouth drops a little, a smile beginning to form.

"What do you think?" Harry smirks, standing beside me.

I step closer, admiring the sight from closer view.

"Harry did you do this yourself?"

"Of course I did."

Wow. I look around, flattered by his efforts.

"Want to sit down?" He asks, taking a seat closet to the food basket.

I nod, bending down, taking a seat in front of him, feeling the softness of the blanket. I rub my hand over the material, feeling the fluff through my fingers. I don't know what to make of all of this. It's all a bit of a shock.

"bet you never have thought you'd be doing this with me, eh?" He smirks, handing me a drink that he had just poured.

"No." I admit, "never in a million years."

He laughs, taking a sip of his coke.

"So why have you done this?" I ask, doing the same.

"Because it's your last night and I thought we could just hang out, talk, laugh."

"Oh right, because we have hardly seen each other this week." I mock, watching his dimples grow on his face.

His eyes freeze, focusing intently on mine. His emerald eyes gleamed in this light, sparkling in all directions.

"You are doing it again." I giggle, breaking Harrys' eye contact.

"Doing what?"

"When you just stare, not saying a single word. It makes me paranoid."

He flips his hair. Returning back to the same position.

"Do you want to play a game?"

"Why do you always want to play a game?"

"Games are fun."

"Fine. What game?"

"20 questions?" He asks, I nod as a response.

"Okay you go first," I suggest, leaning on to my right hip.

"Were you jealous when I told you I had a date tonight?"

I swallow.

"No...not at all."

"Liar!" He laughs, biting his lower lip.

"I wasn't! I was just...angry...you know that you were going to leave me alone on my last night."

"Sure you were." He laughs in disbelief.

I roll my eyes, thinking of a question to ask him.

"Is this whole date thing just to get me to sleep with you?"

"What? No, of course not, that's not all I think about Mollie. I just wanted us to talk. Have a laugh...be together." he repeats the words from earlier, gaining my trust this time.

'Be together' replays itself in my mind. Together.

"Okay." I shrug "your go."

"Okay." He pauses, "Are you a virgin?"

I freeze, almost choking on my coke, thrown a bit by his question. To be honest it was something that he would ask.

My mouth moves, but no words leave. This was so embarrassing, he has probably had sex hundreds of times, where as I had a big fat zero! I hated talking about stuff like this with anyone, but when it's with Harry, it was 10 times worse.

"Umm...yes. Yes I am." I finally find my voice. Silently wishing that I didn't. My face flushes red, hopefully not being too noticeable in the dark.

"What? No way!"

I nod, too embarrassed to say anything else.

"You must be very good at denying then, because I would have slept with you on the first night if you had let me."

"Well we both know that was never going to happen." I smile, still feeling hot in the face. "Anyway...my go."

He shakes his head, disappointed that I changed the conversation so quickly.

"Do you ever want to get married or do you think you will be forever being with different girls?"

Probably quite a strange question to ask really. I already had his answer planned in my head, thinking I have sussed him out already.

"Of course." My eyebrows shoot up, "and I want kids too."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I always have."

Wow. Not the answer I was expecting. He didn't seem like the sort of person who would commit to someone. Well I think he would, I never pictured him wanting too. The thought of Harry having children and being with someone gave me a weird feeling. One that I hadn't felt before.

"My turn." He huffs, chewing his cheek with concentration. "Do you still not like me?"

My shoulders tense a little, unsure on how to answer. He smirks, moving his body in front of me, resting his arms on his bent knees, looking at me from the corner of his eyes.

"Softening are we?" He teases, "Beginning to fall for me?"

"No," I scoff, "I've changed my opinion on you a little bit, that's all."

"Thought you would."

I can't reply, I don't really know how. The first day I met him I hated him, and I did for a long time after that. But the more time we spend together, the more a little part of me begins to like him.

I look up at the stars, suddenly mesmerized by their beauty. I can see Harry grin from the corner of my eye, but I ignore him, focusing on the diamond sky.

"I love the stars." I speak, completely drifting off subject. "They're just so gorgeous. Sitting up there, sparkling every second, never becoming dull."

"That's what it's like when I look into the crowd on stage."

I can't imagine what that must feel like. Being on stage and having cameras constantly flashing at you from the dark. It must look amazing. Like all the stars had fallen from the sky and landed right in front you.

"They're just...perfect." I whisper, my voice fading a little.

I look back up, admiring them shinning as the cold air caresses my face. A moment of silence drifts between us as the warm candles shake from left to right.

"Mollie." Harrys' raspy voice speaks, sounding nervous.

"Yeah?" I ask, turning my head to the right, waiting for an answer.

Harry quickly leans towards me, his lips suddenly crashing against mine, my eyes immediately close as an automatic response. The hairs on my arms prick up, goose bumps forming all over. His minty lips tingle mine, chills racing through my spine.

I feel Harrys' large palm cup the back of my neck, gaining him more control as his lips parted. What is going on? I feel his mouth slightly open, his tongue gently stroking my bottom lip, slightly asking for entrance. And to my complete and utter surprise...I allow it. My lips begin moving slowly in sync with his, following his lead. What am I doing? This is Harry for Christ sake!

His lips melt into mine, suddenly every touch making butterflies erupt in my stomach. A rush of het started flowing in my chest and slowly spread through out my body. OH my God. This felt so...perfect.

His paced increased. My hand begins to move to his hair, brushing back his curls as my fingers get tangled in his locks. Harry's other hand strokes my thigh, a small gasp leaving my mouth from the shock and please.

Our breathe change as we both unusually lusted for more. He leans over me more, gently leaning me back onto the blanket, climbing on top of me, holding himself up, our lips never leaving. His breathing becomes heavier, as does mine. I become more heated, tingles shivering through me constantly.

He deepens the kiss, more passion coming through his mouth as his tongue explores mine. And then I did something I never expected...I moaned.

"Harry." I breathe.

His right hand brushes my hair behind my ear as our lips mold together. He then cups my cheeks, before returning to holding himself up. His minty breath over powering my senses as it passes through me, along with his natural scent and body spray. I place my hand on his neck,, feeling goose bumps rise on him now too.

His right hand constantly travels from my thigh up over my hips and back down again. His touch weekend me, another moan leaving my mouth. What am I doing?

Both of our breathing had become louder and more lustful. My hand slides down to his blazer as the passion in the kiss grows. I pull it over his shoulder, Harry pulling his arm out eagerly.

A loud noise comes from the right of me, suddenly breaking our lips in surprise. My phone. Harry reluctantly climbs off as I forcefully sit up, quickly lifting up the phone.

'Mum Calling'. Oh no.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO..... What did you think of this chapter? I know you liked it.

Yeah, I know it's taken a while, but I finally finished, Yay. Longest chapter 3343.

I really don't have anything to say right now soo.... Have a great summer, winter, fall, spring, whatever season you guys are having on the other side of the earth, and enjoy it :).

Chapters will now be updated on Fridays from now on, but you never know, I might double update.

LIKE and COMMENT if you want more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.7K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
616K 13.9K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
264K 8.5K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
204K 2.5K 32
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~π’”π’Žπ’–π’• π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ ~𝒆...