Compassion- Lookism

By cocoabellah

started: June 22 Irene Park is Daniel Park's sister, who is famously known to be one of the most gorgeo... More

C h a r a c t e r s
O n e
T w o
T h r e e
F o u r
F i v e
S i x
S e v e n
E i g h t
N i n e
T e n
E l e v e n
T w e l v e
T h i r t e e n
F o u r t e e n
F i f t e e n
S i x t e e n
S e v e n t e e n
E i g h t e e n
N i n e t e e n
T w e n t y
T w e n t y o n e
T w e n t y T w o
T w e n t y T h r e e
T w e n t y F o u r
T w e n t y F i v e
T w e n t y S i x
T w e n t y S e v e n
T w e n t y E i g h t
T w e n t y N i n e
T h i r t y
T h i r t y O n e
T h i r t y T w o
T h i r t y T h r e e
T h i r t y F o u r
T h i r t y F i v e *
T h i r t y S i x
T h i r t y S e v e n
T h i r t y E i g h t
T h i r t y N i n e
F o r t y
F o r t y O n e *
F o r t y T w o
F o r t y T h r e e
F o r t y F o u r
F o r t y F i v e
F o r t y S i x
F o r t y S e v e n
F o r t y E i g h t
F o r t y N i n e
F i f t y
F i f t y O n e
F i f t y T w o
F i f t y T h r e e
F i f t y F i v e
F i f t y S i x
F i f t y S e v e n
F i f t y E i g h t
F i f t y N i n e
S i x t y
S i x t y O n e
S i x t y T w o
S i x t y T h r e e
S i x t y F o u r
S i x t y F i v e
S i x t y S i x
S i x t y S e v e n
⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨ S i x t y E i g h t ୧⋆ ˚。 ⋆
⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨ S i x t y N i n e ୧⋆ ˚。 ⋆
⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨ S e v e n t y ୧⋆ ˚。 ⋆
⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨ S e v e n t y O n e ୧⋆ ˚。 ⋆

F i f t y F o u r

446 29 2
By cocoabellah

.
.

        Dinner was magnificent. Irene, Goo and Gun all talked freely in front of the tall, tall buildings. Goo was charming as ever, Irene lightened up to be far less quiet and shy around Goo and talked with Gun a lot. She liked Gun and Goo's opposite personalities more than anything. At one point she was having a calm and relaxed conversation about things they liked and on the other hand Goo was having an outlandish and carefree talk about how much they liked mint chocolate chip ice cream and Gun belonged in an asylum since he doesn't.

They got their food not too longer and there they ate. Irene absolutely fell in love with the food. She of course got the cheapest item on the menu and fell in love with the bowl. The noodles and the sauce were the spiciest on the menu, but Gun and Goo persisted that she didn't need to do that. They knew one of the reasons she was going to get it because it was the cheapest item, but they didn't realize her pallet was advanced. She had a tongue of an animal. She couldn't care less about the spicy take in even when the waiter warned her about the intake and the portion.

She gave Goo some and his face literally turned red. He didn't recover for a while with his nose running and stole Irene's water and soaked his tongue with ice. All while Gun threw snarky comments at Goo and made Irene laugh.

    "Excuse me." A pitched voice said by the window, scaring Irene. She looked over at the tug of her dress pulled upward, freaking her out. Irene looked down to see a little girl with a light pink hat and a puffy pink dress with the material most people would get itchy around, white stockings, a light pink sweater buttoned at the top and little white polished flats. Her hair was in twin braids at both sides of her head tied with two pink mini bows. She was chubby for her age with plump cheeks, a double chin and a cute little chubby stomach.

    Irene glanced up at Gun wondering what she should do, but he looked just as clueless as her or more confused than her. She turned back to the little girl with a confused smile before looking around for a woman or man possibly looking for their daughter.

    "Yes? Are you lost?" Irene asked, putting a hand on her shoulder. She looked up at Irene with a big smile and grabbed her hand off her shoulder and held it in her little chubby hands.

    "Are you a princess?" She asked with stars stuck in her eyes. She was looking at the most beautiful woman she has ever seen. Sitting with a tall man in a suit and slicked back hair. Just like the movies. She pointed to Gun immediately and smiled. "Is he your prince charming?"

Goo burst out laughing with his hand over his stomach and his fist beating the table as the other two instantly started to grow flustered. They looked at each other for a moment and laughed, puzzled. This was now their second time about them being together and now they were being compared once again. They fit perfectly together from an outside perspective.

"No, I'm sorry. Where's your parents?" Irene asked softly with a little chuckle. Goo was practically crying seeing Gun's flustered face.

"My mommy and daddy are eating. Will you dance with me, please?" She asked and started pulling on Irene's arm. Irene followed her arm and stood up with the little girl and bent over to follow her. Irene looked back at Gun and Goo with wide eyes and asked them to tell her what to do somehow. Now she was just following the little girl to the middle of the large pathway.

The girl used Irene's arm to spin around in a 360 like a little princess. She smiled and spun around with Irene haunched over, looking over at the boys to tell her what to do or save her, but they were having too much fun watching. Goo was tearing up and Gun was smirking with his ankle on his other legs knee and his arm bent back on the head of the chair in a relaxed and amused manner.

***

Irene walked into Gun's house with her arms stretched up in the air. She was just relieved to be back home and she was a little sad she would be leaving tonight to go back home. Home to where she was studying and working, but she would be with her brother once again and she would get to stay with her best friend once again. Today was probably the most they've texted in a long time since they weren't together and they missed each other.

"Text me if you need anything, gorgeous." Goo said with a smirk and a wink as he handed Irene a small business card. The card was black with a smooth and a golden lines running through it. It said their company they worked under, Joon-Goo Kim and his number.

"Stop hitting on her, bastard." Gun said and slammed the door closed on Goo. Irene laughed as she heard Goo's muffled yell. She took off the heels and set them down on the tiled shoe area. She watched Gun pull off his shoes and open the door near the front door she noticed before and dropped her jaw. Inside the small closet she assumed was a revolving shack of shoes. One that held the glasses at the stores that spun around, but there were 5 of those in this bigger closet than she assumed.

"Why do you have so many shoes?" Irene asked in shock as he spun the one around and placed his shoes in an empty slot.

"I like shoes." He answered simply. Irene wasn't sure what she expected, but she had nothing more to say when he said that. It was as simple as it sounded. Because he liked shoes.

"Are you going to pack your stuff already?" Gun asked and followed her out into the living room.

"Not yet, unless you've got places to be." Irene suggested.

"Nope. Wanna watch a movie?" He asked. Irene nodded excitedly.

"I'm going to go change and take a shower real quick." She told him and scurried off to her room in the lavish penthouse. She was overly excited to start a new movie and get to sit with Gun. As embarrassing as it sounded she wanted to watch a movie with the two of them together sharing a blanket. She quickly took a steamy shower and put her hair up in a bun to not wash her hair since she did it yesterday and she didn't want to dry her scalp out. She applied lotion to her body and cleaned up her her messy bun. She changed into Gun's old clothes and put her hair into a side braid to be together and not have her hair all up on him.

After she was done changing, she was walked over to the living room. He was gone. She wondered if he was upstairs, then she heard the fridge opening and creeped around the textured wall in his clothes to see him with his complete bare back facing her. His bare back was toned and chiseled with muscles popping out and shown off to the back. He wore a small towel over his head with his hair dripping some water droplets down his back. On his back were discolored scars like slash marks on his back as if he let a bear take a few swings at him.

She was surprised to see the amount of scarring he had on his back and wondered where he could've possibly gotten so many over such a short period of time where he was able to fight so viciously. She looked over at his forearms both decorated with deep, but vibrant colors of ink. His messy hair, shirtless upper body and the grey sweatpants made her pause. His body was perfect in every way, besides the painful looking scars.

But then he turned around to show off his intense 6 pack bulging out of his stomach. His muscles were so tense it looked as if he was flexing, but he wasn't. His chest had two large healed gashed right in the middle that looked far more painful to experience than the ones on his back. They were both horizontal and in the shape of a messed up x. She was too shocked to really understand how intense they really were. His ribs were visible from the side of his bones, muscles and skin tones body. His arms were packing muscle from his broad shoulders and intoxicating body.

"Shit. Sorry, i thought i heard the water still running. I didn't think you were out already." He said once he made eye contact with her. If this was any other girl he had over he honestly couldn't give two shits about their boundary lines when it came to certain things, but this was Irene. This different girl he didn't understand, but was clearly shocked to see his body exposed.

"No, no. It's fine. I don't mind. This is your house afterall." She laughed it off and stepped closer toward the island, trying to ignore the art piece in front of her. Her eyes skimmed past his  6 pack over to the fridge. She was really trying not to look. Its normal. Her brother did this in both bodies all the time, so it shouldn't be this big of a deal.

This is Gun Park though.

"Are you sure it doesn't make you uncomfortable?" He asked.

"Of course not. It's pretty normal." She smiled. He smiled down at her with his sweet black eyes turning softer as he watched her walk toward the paper towel roll on the counter in the corner only a few feet away from him. She looked as good as ever and he knew she was a little flustered and caught off guard.

"What're you doing?" He asked, leaning back on the fridge and watching her rip 2 pieces of paper towels off the roll.

"Im gonna get a donut before we start the movie. Do you want one?" She asked, already expecting an answer. "I saved you some."

"Sure." He said and watched her weave around him to the fridge and pointed to him with a pout of her lower lip. He looked up on top of the fridge to see the white box resting on top of the fridge out of her reach. He smirked and got the box for her, expecting only a few to be left to feel it was a lot heavier than 2.

She took the box from him and turned her back directly to him. He caught himself letting his eyes linger over the girls backside. She was so perfect it felt painful to remember she was only leaving in a couple hours. This spark was growing to be so much more and it hurt. It hurt to think he was being betrayed by his own feelings and it was over this sick reason. He's always known she was sort of different or thats how he felt about her, but now? It felt like he felt for her involuntarily.

    "Which ones do you want?" Irene asked before picking one out herself. He leaned off the counter and stood up close to her body. He was so tall compared to her he could look directly over her head and set his chin on her head. As he stood behind her he started to realize just how close he was and how frozen she was. He knew she knew he was right behind her, yet she wasn't moving away or trying to find a reason to move away. He started to realize what this feeling was now in this moment. Lust.

    "Which ever you don't." He said right above her. Irene cocked her head back and twisted her body around to face him. He was so close she had to lean back a bit with the dip in her back against the counter to look up at him. She struggled not to let her eyes shift down to his rock hard stomach less than a full meter away. They were stuck staring into each others eyes. Her soft, big doe ones and his intense black ones.

    "You're stubborn." Irene commented into a small whisper. They both could feel the lust between them. The air was strong and heavy between them as they just stared at each other. She felt her heart pound in her chest as she glanced down a t his lips to see what was happening. To see what his lips were going to do as he stood shirtless in front of her. Did she really want this? She knew he was a playboy. She knew it and here she was falling for a man that would break her heart. This timing wasn't right at all.

    Those girls, the comments Goo made. She knew he hung around girls and she was right. She already saw 3 women hit on him since she's gotten here and its been a day. Goo talked about him having girls around and she knew she wasn't looking for that kind of teenage relationship. She's looking for a sentimental person who likes her for who she is and offers themselves completely, not save portions for other women and have her be one of the many.

    She slipped through the opening between him and the counter. She hated the feeling because she wanted him, but she wasn't going to let herself get disappointed. Even though she doesn't have much to offer a part of her still wanted him to want her. She felt sick thinking about the fact she liked him. She looked back to see Gun's confused face and it killed her on the inside. She knew he was confused about her slipping out before starting something with him when they both were completely invested in it.

    Was he expecting her to fall for him like every other girl though? Was he thinking she was like the other girls that offered themselves to him?

    "Sorry, my phones ringing." She winked at him playfully to try and calm down the fact she basically rejected him. She scurried off past the island and fell behind the wall. Gun was there, frozen. He was confused and he know she was lying. He was never rejected and the two of them knew she rejected him. He wasnt embarrassed though. He was only confused.

    Was she leading him on? Did he misinterpret her signs? Did he really make her feel that bad after everything?

    Irene sat down on the bed and grabbed her phone. Her mom was calling. She wasnt lying in fact. She did hear her phone going off and she was relieved to see her mom was calling her. She was excited to hear from her mother since she was kind of avoiding her from the night before. She was a complete mess and she wasnt going to call her from the police station. Her mom was already working so hard to provide for them and it would only cause her to stress more.

    "Hi, mama." Irene answered the phone with a peppier tone.

    "Hi, darling!" Her mom said with an elated voice. "Daniel told me youre working a little later, so i wanted ot tell you i mde some of my beef and some rib stew."

    "Oh, really? Thats good. Im excited to try it again." Irene said, brightly.

    "When are you coming, darling?" Her mama asked.

    "About 12. I'll get on the bus at that time."

    "Mmm~ okay. I see. Oh, Daniel wants to talk to you real quick—" Her voice grew more distant with a bitof movement. "Irene?"

    "Yeah, I'm here." Irene answered.

    "Daniel, the guy we live with, is coming over too. He's going to be on the 12 'o clock bus too." He told her. Irene raised her eyebrows, but she understood that she couldn't talk about it with him now since their mom was near him obviously.

    "Okay. I'll meet him there." Irene said.

    Irene hung up and immediately went to text Daniel. She looked down at her phone and saw he was already typing from his side anyway.

    Daniel: Im going there because of Logan. He stole my money and im going to take it back with my other body. Can you get there a little early, so we can go together. Meet at the bus station?

    Irene: okay, thats fine with me.

    Irene felt her stomach physically want to fold in on herself from his voice. From Logan. He was the reason behind her broken arm and he was the main reason Irene and Daniel left their mom. He said he would make her sorry for liking some other guy. She was terrified to see him again after her broke her arm. Broke it in many places. The thought of even seeing his face again made her horrified.

Thats where her mom lives and she wasnt going to let him effect that relationship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 204 16
A book of one-shots for your favorite Lookism boys ❤️ Taking requests--Im sure you favorite male character will be here and if they aren't request th...
31.9K 1.4K 37
Have you ever wonder if your world is a fictional story? What will you do if such information lands on your hand? What will happen if a boy named Min...
584 36 26
I honestly suck at this... Here we go. Harley is a new foreign transfer student, alongside her cousin, James. They're both half Japanese and Half Br...
104K 4.4K 31
Toxic Male Reader x Lookism Tw: M/n is a slut | DARK ROMANCE |