Fighting To Live, Living To D...

By CissyItsMe

!!! THIS IS A SEQUEL !!! I suggest you to read Fight For Love first, so you won't be confused in this story... More

!!! NOTE !!!
Preview !!!
« Summertime. »
« Going Home. »
« Back In Miami. »
« Is it really Love ? »
« A Little Bit Of Romance...Or What About Nah ? »
« Back To School. »
« We're Over. »
« Keep Your Head Up. »
« Sister And Brother. »
« Fiesta, Fiesta. » {Part.1}
« Fiesta, Fiesta. » {Part.2}
« After Party. »
« The REAL After Party. » {Part.1}
« The REAL After Party. » {Part.2}
« Trying To Compromise And Little Hassles.»
« I Apologize. »
« Let Me Drive, Please ? »
« First Date.»
« You ? Again ? »
« You Shouldn't Be Here.» {Part.1}
«You Shouldn't Be Here.» {Part.2}
«You Betrayed Us.»
« Don't Talk To Me.»
«Still Disappointed.»
«Can We Put The Past Behind Us ? »
« First Step. »
«Still Working On It.»
« What's Wrong ? »
« Happy Birthday ! »
«Ho ! Ho ! Ho ! »
« Sisters Love. »
«Valentine's Day.»
«Keep It Or...» {Part.1}
«Keep It Or...» {Part.2}
« Meet My Girlfriend. »
« Family Time. »
« Nobody Likes The Distance.»
« Bye. »
«Three Years Later.»
«Note.»

« Who Are You ? »

605 40 10
By CissyItsMe

''I think togetherness is a very important ingredient to family life.''

—Barbara Bush

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

•August, 26...(Friday)

"Thanks for joining us Mr.Alsina. Can I know where you were at ? " Mrs.Vyns asked looking at him with her brow raised.

He sighed rolling his eyes. She knew why he was late for her boring class, but she had to annoy him with her stupid questions. He wasn't in the mood for that today, "You damn know where I was."

"Oh ! Maybe, you want to go and pay a little visit to the dean ? Huh, Mr.Alsina ? Don't try to be sassy with me." She threatened pointing her index finger at him.

He scratched the top of his head, "I was talking with the coach. I had practice before this class. Sorry for being late, ma." He then put a fake little smile on his face.

"Okay. Sit down, so I can continue my class. Do you have your psychology book ? If no, you can leave then."

He nodded his head, "I have it." He then went in the back where there was a place waiting for him. He sat down and pulled one pen and his book out of his backpack. He sighed knowing that he was going to bored for almost one hour. After the practice he had this morning at eight, the only thing he wanted to do was to sleep and not going to school. He hated his schedule.

"So, as I was saying..." The teacher started and he instantly went away with his mind. Her voice was so irritating. Plus he didn't know what they were talking about since twenty minutes. He looked to his right and there was a girl he had never seen before. They were all together since middle school, but he could bet on it, he had never seen her before.

"Hey." He greeted mumbling.

She looked up from her notebook and slowly turned her head towards him not sure to have heard him talking to her or not. She was beautiful with her long black hair, her brown eyes, her light brown skin and her seductive pink glossed lips. She was very attractive. August III smiled biting on his bottom lip. 

"Hey." She greeted back looking at him weirdly. She was wondering why he was talking to her. No one has paid her attention since she's been here.

"Uh...Are you new here ? "

"Uh...yes. I moved here two days ago and started school today." 

He nodded his head, "Oh okay. And where are you coming from ? " He continued his interrogation.

"Atlanta." She simply answered.

"Oh cool. I have fam there. So, do you like Miami so far ? "

She shrugged, "It could be worst."

He frowned a bit, "What do you mean ? "

"Home is always better than anything else."

"Oh, you're missing your friends and all that, huh ? "

She smiled a little, "Yes. I feel lonely here...I'm not too talented to make new friends." 

"Yes, I feel you on that. It's the same for me and that since I'm young. Plus, nowadays you don't know who are real anymore. People put on a mask most of the time and then one day they decide to show you their true face when you except this the less."

"Yeah, and then you feel like the most stupid human being on the planet." She added agreeing with him.

"We're on the same page. I like it." He beamed making her blush slightly. She found him too cute, "By the way, my name is August, but people call me Aug or the third."

She furrowed her eyebrows, "The third ? Can I know why ? " She asked curiously. 

"My full name is August Anthony Alsina Third, it was my grandfather's name and my father was his Jr."

"Oh okay, I got it. You're the Jr. of the Jr, so the third August. Interesting. My name is Osiria." She introduced herself smiling at him.

"Osiria ? Like the flower ? "

She looked at him surprised, "You know that flower ? "

"Uh, yeah. My little sister like that kind of things and she loved sharing her passions with me." 

She raised her brow suspiciously, "Don't try to find excuses now." She chuckled, "But don't worry, nobody will know your little secret." She zipped her mouth. 

He laughed showing his dimples, "That's not fair though, I know none of your little secrets. Tell me one."

She shook her head, "No. No, we don't know each other like that." 

He grinned, "Yet."

"I still can't believe you two fought on the second day of school. Fortunately, you can go back to school on Monday. That's the first and last time, I'm warning you." Kim told the twins as they were walking in her restaurant. They were expelled from school since Tuesday, because of the altercation they had with a guy in their PE class. The boy was insulting their father and they were not about to let him do this without throwing some punches. But that, their parents didn't know about this.

"Mom, you already told us that." Melvin said fed up with her repeated words.

"Yes, we're sorry and won't do it again." Marvin added then yawned.

"You better not. Well, as usual go sit in the back and do the homework they gave y'all."

They nodded and did as she said. She sighed and put her stuff in her office upstairs, then went back in the kitchen to start working. She checked the refrigerators, cupboards and drawers to see if everything was at its place and if she had everything she and her team will need. 

"Hello boss." She heard behind her as she was putting her apron on. 

She turned around and there was Donovan coming towards her. He was one of the two new waiters she had just hired, at the end of summertime. He was a twenty-three years old Italian with piercing blue eyes, black hair, a yellowish-brown skin tone, thin lips and a muscular body. Kim hired him because of his efficacy of serving well and fast.

"Oh, hey Dono. How are you ? " She greeted back using his nickname. That's how he preferred to be called, he told her. 

"I'm good and you ? You look very beautiful, today." He complimented her with a smirk. 

Kim looked at him curiously, "Uh...thanks."

"It's sincere, you're really a pretty woman. Your husband is a lucky man." He continued making her feel a bit uncomfortable.

She cleared her throat, "Uh...okay. Well, can you start setting the tables, please. Ashley, Louisa and Eric must be here soon, they always arrive towards 9:30."

"Okay, boss." Maybe she was hallucinating, but she could swear that he sent her a little wink. She wasn't sure though.

"Why did this guy wink at you, mom ? " 

She jumped in fear, "Oh my God ! Never do that again, Mel ! Are you crazy ? You don't enter in a room without making known your presence. I almost had a heart attack."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to. But...uh...you didn't answer to my question." 

So, she wasn't seeing things. She couldn't believe it, "I don't know to be honest with you. Maybe, he had something in his eyes." 

He shoot her a 'really nigga' look folding his arms, "I was there all the time. He called you beautiful and a pretty woman. Why did he do that for ? I think that he was trying to flirt with you. Am I right or am I right ? " 

"Mel, why are you even down here ? " She asked changing the subject of the conversation. 

"I want something to drink. Now, back to that guy. Who is he ? "

She beamed looking at him. He was acting like August. Her husband wasn't there, but at the same time was in a certain way, "He's irrelevant. Okay ? He's working here and that's all. Now, if I see that he's trying something inappropriate, I will fire him immediately."

"And what about firing him now ? " He suggested in a 'duh' tone of voice. 

"Let me do me and go do you, son. I'm a grown woman, I know what I'm doing. Don't worry, I'm fine." 

He shook his head, "I don't trust him, mom. At all."

______________________

Let me know what you think about this chapter =)

A/N: Really sorry if it sucks. But I will make sure that the next chapter will be more interesting. Who is your favorite characters ?

THANKS FOR READING ! 💙💛💜 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

154K 3.6K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
52.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...