Alive but Shattered | All of...

Oleh r3esieee

Jang Wu-jin x OC Slight! Oh Joon-yeong x OC Slight! OC x OC Moon Heeseul is someone significant to the Jang S... Lebih Banyak

Characters
READ BEFORE YOU PROCEED
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 01
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 02
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 03
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 04
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 05
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 06
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 07
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 08
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 09
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 10
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 11
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 12
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 13
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 14
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 15
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 16
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 17
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 18
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 19
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 20
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 21
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 22
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 23
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 24
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 25
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 26
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 27
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 28
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 29
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 30
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 31
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 32
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 33
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 34
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 35
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 36
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 37
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 38
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 39
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 40
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 41
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 42
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 43
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 44
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 45
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 47
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 48
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 49
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 50
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 51
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 52
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 53
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 54
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 55
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 56
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 57
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 58
: ̗̀➛ Chapter 59
Epilogue
HER RIDDLE

: ̗̀➛ Chapter 46

736 56 3
Oleh r3esieee

Lee Kyung is a friend that Hee-seul didn't know she needed until they got closer. He's like a brother that she didn't really want yet grew fond of as time passes by. He's a family that stayed real to her despite of her self-destructing and horrible attitude.

Kyung oftens joke about being their babysitter because of how much trouble Hee-seul and Min-jun finds themselves into when they are left together but he's also the personification of the saying 'When you cannot stop them, join them'.

He has also been the quiet one among the group which complements the innocence of his girl friend and the chaoticness of the remaining trio. He didn't talk much and often sneer at people but he's great at making you know that he's there and always going to be there for you.

For Hee-seul, Kyung has always been the bravest among them. His parents wants him to pursue medicine because of their legacy but Kyung want to join the national team and represent whatever country he's in in any sport. He has always been a naturally gifted kid when it comes to sport. So despite of the beatings he got from disobeying his parents which simultaneously destroyed his childhood, he pursued his dream. He didn't care if his parents disown him, he firmly believes that no one could control his life aside from himself and that makes him a great role model for Hee-seul.

Lee Kyung has always been the aloof and cold guy yet the softest and warmest person you will ever know once you get through his thick façade. He's sweet and very respectful despite of growing up in a harsh environment. He has always been there for the four of them.

So, him standing up as coldblooded, cannibalistic monster being the last memory of him to Hee-seul broke her heart into tiny pieces, sending multiple emotions in her mind all at once and fusing together in a one jumbled mess.

Min-jun was no where different from the girl, eyes turning red from how hard he supress his tears as he heave deep breathes from how he literally feels like a pair of hand grabbing his heart bare-handed and ripping it apart before stuffing it back to his ribcage. It's suffocating. Yet, he needs to stay strong--- he wants to be strong for him and Hee-seul. Just thinking the possibility of them being the only two that will survive from the trio, he already doesn't want to go on.

"Kyung...." Hee-seul sobs, her fingers closing around a handful of Min-jun's coat as she bury her head on the lad's chest, the conversation of their friends turning into white noises, "Why him? We were so near... we.. I... it's not fair."

"Okay, are you all able to run?"

Min-jun pulls her closer, his hands on the back of Hee-seul's head as he caresses her back, "I know, Seul. I'm sorry."

He didn't even know why he's feeling sorry. Maybe, it was because he didn't do something to protect them? Or maybe, because he's blaming himself for what happened to Kyung? He knew no one's at fault but he cannot help but to take the blame for everything. If only he made the ties on the barrier stronger, would it make difference?

"Okay, if you go straight through the tennis court..."

"Kyung..." Hee-seul's grip on his blazer loosens as she pulls herself away from Min-jun's grasp, "he died because of them. He died because of this stupid virus."

"... and pass the construction site, you'll hit the mountains."

Min-jun stare at Hee-seul as she harshly wipe the tears that streams down her cheeks. Her eyes still held pain but it was being masked by the fiery anger that's slowly enveloping her system.

"Mr. Nam!"

Hee-seul's head turn towards the close door, the rhythmic thump from the zombies inside echoes in her ears and she feels another dagger penetrating her heart at the thought that one of them might be Joon-yeong and Kyung. Her eyes then drifted to her makeshift spear that Wu-jin picked up when she dropped it on the floor when she saw Kyung being bitten by the zombie.

Without that much thought, Hee-seul ripped the spear from Wu-jin, the latter being surprised at the sudden action from the girl just as On-jo's dad sprint to get the zombie.

"Dad! No!"

"Hee-seul, what the fuck are you doing?"

So-ju was taken a back when he saw something-- no, someone zooming pass him with his peripheral vision, rushed footsteps halting when he saw one of the teens spinning the spear on her hand before stabbing the zombie in the neck with so much force that he didn't know a child could hurl.

The blood sprays as the end of the spear pierces through its neck and pop out of its nape. Hee-seul pushes the zombie down as it continue to trash around. When the zombie's back was flat on the ground, she pulls the spear away before stabbing it multiple times with pure rage.

The group watches with wide eyes, cringing as the blood pools around the cadaver while the girl continues her rage party. So-ju's eyes fall from the girl to the other zombie running their way so without that much of a thought, he charges again and tackles the zombie down, "Kids! Run!" he yells to the still frozen teenagers.

Min-jun was the first one to snap, running forward to grab Hee-seul away from the cadaver, nearly vomiting when he saw how unrecognizable the zombie's face now, "Come on, let's vent out your anger to still alive zombies."

They run away while the zombies chasing them, feet pushing forward as they ignore the burning sensation from how fast and heavy their footsteps are. Their breathing pattern becomes ragged as their literally run for their lives, not wanting to stop knowing the moment they slow down will also be the moment they will see the world they are living in.

"Yah!" Min-jun curses when Hee-seul slips away from his grasp, the lass charging towards the incoming zombie as she hits them with the wooden staff directly on their head before stabbing them, the crisp crack of the zombie's skull being swallowed by the snarls of the aggressive zombies coming their way.

Without much of a choice, Min-jun grab Hee-seul on her waist, hauling her to his shoulder as he literally carry her like a bag of sack, "Come on, Seul. I know you want to kill all of the zombies but you won't be able to do that if you're already one of them."

He continues to carry him on his shoulder, running towards the open gate where the others are waiting for them to come inside.

"Go! Get in!" So-ju urges the kids inside.

Ha-ri turns around, seeing Min-jun with Hee-seul on his shoulder as the zombies come closer towards them, their arms outstretched as they try to grab them. Despite of literally hanging upside down, Hee-seul manages to hit the other zombies closer to them, their body landing on the ground with sickening crack as their snarls becomes even more aggressive if it's even possible.

The senior archer readies her bow and arrow, lifting it up to aim towards the one trying to grab Hee-seul before she releases the arrow, completely missing the charging zombie from her right and only noticing it when it already tackles her to the ground. The arrow penetrates the zombie's neck just as the zombie tackles her to the ground.

So-ju immediately jump into action, grabbing the zombie from its uniform before pushing it to the ground. He was quick to grab Ha-ri up just as Min-jun and Hee-seul reaches the open gate.

When it was sure that the kids are safe inside, he closes the gate behind them, the zombie slamming on the green metal as it snaps their bloody teeth in the air.

"What happened to her?" Wu-jin asks in worry when he notice Min-jun still carrying Hee-seul.

"Nothing life threathening." the guy is quick to answer as he finally drop Hee-seul on her feet.

"Run!" So-ju yelled at them, not like it was really needed since they are already running.

Just as they are nearing the gate to the trees, the zombies were already on their way to trap the survivors inside, swarming on the exit with their empty stomach and urge to infect. This causes for the group to halt right at the middle of the court.

"We can't go out there. We can't go anywhere!" Dae-su panics.

"What should we do?" Wu-jin asks im frustration.

"Damn it!" Mi-jin curses.

Min-jun's eyes automatically landed to Hee-seul when he realizes where they are, the girl looking around her surrounding with solemn look.

It seems just like yesterday when the three of them were hanging out in this very court. With Min-jun and Hee-seul being forced to pick up the balls while Kyung trains. It seems just like yesterday when Hee-seul told them about how weird Kim Hyeon-ju was acting. It seems like yesterday when everything's all fine and none of the students were turned into mindless, cannibalistic creatures.

Memories of them laughing and making fun of each other manifests in front of Hee-seul's eyes, the hole on her heart going bigger as her eyes drifted to smiling face of Kyung, his eyes turning into cresents and those gummy smile--- she then realizes that she'll never going to see it again.

It seems like another slap on her face when she remembers how he convulse on the floor and if it weren't for the loud sound of the metal gate busting open, she would be stucked on the horrible nightmare of life without her bestfriend and brother.

Hee-seul's head snap towards the sound of the growling zombies, feeling the familiar anger coursing through her as her eyes turn sharp---no, deadly.

With a tight grip on her weapon, the others watches as Hee-seul charges to meet the zombies running towards them.

"Hee-seul--- not again!"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

205K 5.6K 42
" Our hearts closed off and stubbornly set in stone Refusing to acknowledge it all " Chan-mi could never imagine that her normal school day would end...
119K 5.6K 13
"You're alive!." "No shit Sherlock, of course, I'm alive. Why the fuck would l be standing in front of you dipshits instead of being dead- also, abo...
35.9K 1.3K 14
"good morning, madam president!" "hello, yun-hee." ꧂ [nam-ra x fem!oc] [all of us are dead] ranked #7 in nam...
157K 5.8K 42
{: 𝑨𝑶𝑼𝑨𝑫 - 𝑱𝒆𝒐𝒏 𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌 :} -"Why are you acting like a bitch?!?" -"I don't trust them." -"They are your classmates!!!??" -"I don't...