Excalibur, The Knight of Hero...

By Darkdecade97

Jaune's transcripts were revealed by Cardin, despite saving him from the Ursa. Everyone in the Academy turned... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 27

5K 79 52
By Darkdecade97

It's the next day as Jaune was called to the Faculty Room for his scheduled meeting with the other 4 Schools. He enters the Faculty and is met with the Prinicipals from each School and the representative that Jaune and the others Schools chose to join them on Remnant.

Jaune: I take it were all here?

Nezu: Yes we are Jaune.

As Jaune stands beside Nezu, he sees the other 4 Schools. Mora standing beside the Shiketsu Principal, Shindo with Ketsubutsu Principal, Saiko with Seiai Principal, and Kashiko with Isamu Principal.

Shiketsu Principal: I take it all preparations have been finished?

Nezu: Indeed it has, we have everything we need to go to Remnant. Ozpin will set us up with a Building they have abandoned in Beacon, that will serve as our base of operations. We will bring David Shield to help Power Loader and Cementoss set up the Base.

Seiai Principal: And what of the Maidens?

Nezu: The Maidens are all secured as both Ms. Yaoyorozu and Intelli's training is going excellent. In due time they can be on par with White Rose and Akame.

Seiai Principal: Excellent work there Intelli, you're doing the School proud.

Saiko: Thank you Principal.

Ketsubutsu Principal: We made sure we have no outside interference. yes?

Nezu: Of course I had Madam Snow deal with that and I have to say she's good, very good at her work.

Shiketsu: So are we going through with the plan and upgrading the selected Student's Quirks?

Nezu: Yes we are, Jaune gave me the list of Students he wishes to bring to Remnant and after further discussions we approved of all them.

Jaune: That's good then that means we can started.

Nezu: Yes, we will all head over to the 4 Schools and call the selected students to have their Quirks upgraded or fixed.

Jaune: We'll have White Rose, Akame, Madam Snow, Snow Sorceress, Knockout and Corvus teach the Students in using their new upgraded Quirks. They are more than capable of teaching the Students. Then we have Bulwark, Expresso Runner, and Teller teaching them everything there is to know about Remnant and it's dangers.

Isamu Prinicipal: That's good.

Nezu: Then we leave for the Schools

Ketsubutsu Principal: Jaune, do you have a way we can get to the Schools quicker?

Saiko: Of course he does. Right Jaune?

Jaune nods as he produces a portal for everyone to go through as they went to their first stop, Isamu.

Isamu Academy High School

Once they arrived the Principal of Isamu escorted them to the Classroom as Jaune and the others looked around the School.

Jaune: It's not as big as UA, but the School looks nice.

Kashiko: Well, were not one of the Top Schools Jaune.

Saiko: Well the same can be said about Seiai at times, but we are known to make the best Heroes Teams.

Kashiko: Well at least with this, we will get noticed.

Jaune: Yeah at least that's the good part about all of this.

Isamu Principal: We are here.

As the Principal opens the Door and they enter, Jaune looks around the Classroom and recognizes the 3 people he already knew. He waved at them and they waved back.

Isamu Teacher: Hello Principal, what can I do for you?

Isamu Principal: I am here for the 3 Students chosen for the trip to Remnant. Please head to the Faculty room.

Jaune and the others left the Classroom as the 3 that were chosen followed them to the Faculty Room.

Tadan: Hey, Sekigai. What's going on?

Kashiko: The Team in Isamu are going to get their Quirks upgraded or fixed. We are leaving for Remnant after the Joint-School Festival.

Mongoose: I see, and are you sure we can do this?

Kashiko: I have faith in Jaune's skills and leadership. He'll keep us safe, I promise you that.

They all reached the Faculty Room as the 4 selected Students stand in attention.

(They are wearing their School Uniform not their Hero outfits)

Isamu Principal: You all know why you are here. Ms. Sekigai over here already knows all the details but by looking at Jaune over here you already now your answers.

Mongoose: So it's confirmed that we are the group of Students in our School being chosen to join the Team going to Remnant.

Nezu: Yes you are, and Jaune over here will upgrade your Quirks to help you all better suit the environment of Remnant. Jaune if you would.

Jaune nods as he begins work on upgrading the Student's Quirks

First up was Mongoose. Her Quirk Paralysis allows the her to stare into someone's eyes and paralyze their muscles for three seconds. However, the subject is still conscious while being immobilized. Jaune read that her Quirk can target multiple people and decided to fix the time limit to whatever she chooses to do. He up the range of her Quirk and upgraded the Paralysis to make the target unconcious and remove the feature where they have to make eye contact with her, she can now choose what area or target she wants to paralyze.

Next is Dadan. His Quirk, Flash Bang Sweat allows the user to sweat a substance that produces a bright light and sound on impact. Dadan informed him it can't hurt people. So Jaune decided to up the damage where the missiles act as sonic waves that push people back, disorient them or render them unconsious.

Next is Fujimi. His Quirk, Zombie Virus enableshim to produce a pinkish gas that, when inhaled, temporarily transforms victims into zombies. Those infected gain the endurance of a zombie, increased strength, and the ability to pass along the virus via a bite. If a hero is infected by the gas, they can still use their Quirk and retain aspects of their personality. Their brains' function is a total zero when affected. Jaune remembers this Quirk and changed a lot of aspects of it. Such as Fujimi being immune to the Zombie Bite. Then a big change is him being able to control and command Zombies to do his orders.

And last is Kashiko. Her Quirk, Chart allows her to create a holographic page that allows her to track and detect enemies. This allows Kashiko to observe the person in action whom she is tracking. She also knows how far away they are and if they are alive. Jaune knows this Quirk is good for Remnant but decided to help upgrade it, where she can relay the info to her allies telephatically, just like with Mandalay's Quirk. She can display the chart through the person she chooses to show it to, to essentially inform them of everything around them. Jaune also added where she can select a certain person and listen to their conversation and detect Quirks that are invisible and difficult to detect.

Jaune: And done.

As Jaune finished upgrading the Quirks, he wrote down all the details of all the new upgrades of their Quirks and gave it to the Prinicipal.

Jaune: We will give the schedule of the Training Classes. I will give Kashiko the teleportation device, which I made. It will transport you to UA.

Dadan: Understood Jaune.

Fujimi: We won't let you down!

As Mongoose nods.

Jaune: Good head back to Class, we still have 3 other Schools to go to.

They nod as they left the Faculty Room.

Nezu: So where to Jaune?

Jaune: Ketsubutsu.

As Jaune produces a portal as they head to the next School.

Ketsubutsu Academy High School

They arrived at Ketsubutsu as the Principal escorted everyone to the Faculty room as Jaune and Shindo head to the Classroom to pick up the Team.

Jaune: So how are Ren and Nora doing?

Shindo: They're doing just fine, they are at their best behavior.

Jaune: Knowing Nora, I expected her to be her usual self. Maybe me not forgiving them made her change.

Shindo: Who knows Jaune, the only thing that matters is them realizing their mistakes.

They reached the Classroom as they went inside they are greeted with Ms. Joke.

Ms. Joke: Jaune so good to see you again!

Jaune: Hello Ms. Joke.

Ms. Joke: You can call me Emi, considering I will be your new Step Mom soon!

Jaune: Oh really now? Hehehe, what are you hiding from me Dad?

Shindo: Anyway, Ms. Joke can we borrow Nagakame, Makabe, and Toteki.

Ms. Joke: Is this about the-

Jaune: Yup.

Ms. Joke: Alright you 3 head over to Jaune. You guys have business to attend to.

They nod as they head to where Jaune is. Jaune makes eye contact with Ren and Nora as they just stare at each other. Jaune looks at Ms. Joke as she nods and she gestures Ren to come towards Jaune he nod.

As they went towards Jaune as he speaks to them.

Jaune: You guys doing okay here?

Ren: Yes we are, Nora is behaving and I've been....getting counseling.

Jaune: Counseling?

Ren: It's help me get over my revenge over the Nuckalvee, I need to keep my emotions in check and this is helping me.

Jaune: I see, well good on you Ren. I just wanted to see how all of you doing. You can tell we can hangout during the preparations of the Joint-School Festival, after all we'll see each other this week.

Ren: Of course Jaune, I'll make sure Nora knows about it.

Jaune gives a Ren a pat on the shoulders as he smiles, he wishes he could forgive them but he can't. They broke his trust, but they deserve a second chance. He has some thinking to do.

Jaune: Come on let's go.

Shindo nods as the 4 students head to the Faculty Room to meet with the others.

They arrived and Shindo all had them lined up.

Ketsubutsu Principal: I believe you all know why you're here. Considering you were already informed by this, it's best we get this started.

The Principal nods towards to Jaune as he began upgrading the Quirks.

For Toteki. His Quirk, Boomerang seemingly allows him to control the trajectory of thrown objects. This can allow the objects to hone in on targets. Toteki informed Jaune of his weakness where the projectiles are not unstoppable, though, even if they're as hard as concrete. He remembers that from the provisional exam. He decided to upgrade the aspect where his Quirk can now stop projectiles heading his way and now he can fire those projectiles back to the user, and added a new part of his Quirk where he can control beams and Elemental attacks.

For Makabe. His Quirk, Stiffening gives him the ability to harden anything they touch.
By kneading objects together with both his hands, Shikkui can harden something like rubber balls to be as tough as concrete, to the point where they can break through solid rock if thrown with enough force. Jaune concluded this Quirk is already good enough and decided to upgrade the durability of the objects that Makabe touches and makes it light for him to carry the object.

For Nagakame. Her Quirk, Telescopic allows her to retract their own body parts into themselves, similar to how a turtle can retract itself into its shell. Telescopic is very quick to activate, allowing her to retract into themselves on short notice to evade projectiles traveling at a high velocity. Unretracting, however, is not an instantaneous process and requires a few seconds to accomplish. Jaune decided to upgrade the unretracting part to make it faster for her to go back to her normal form. He added a few features such as her ability to form into a Ball and control it's trajectory, Jaune realize she is good for infiltration and stealth missions.

For Shindo. His Quirk, Vibrate gives him the ability to generate vibrations, or shockwaves, which can travel through virtually any medium. Yo most notably uses this ability to shake things he touches with his hands. Vibrate allows Yo to control the speed and strength of his vibrations, including how long the intervals are between tremors. Vibrating most objects vigorously will cause them to break and break. When used on the ground, Vibrate can create small controlled earthquakes. Due to the Vibrate's after-effects, this Quirk can grant the user resistance to vibrations, such as hypersonic attacks. Jaune decided to fix his weakness as he find his Quirk to already be powerful. He decided to allow Shindo to control the vibrations once he deployed it.

Jaune: And done, you already know the details Shindo. I'll give the documents after this.

Shindo: You got it Jaune.

Nezu: I believe the next stop is Seiai.

Saiko: I already have my group ready, once we arrive I'll pick them up.

Nezu: Of course Ms. Intelli.

As Jaune prepared the portal as they went in, the group heads to the Faculty as Saiko went to pick up the group of students that will join them on Remnant.

They reached the Faculty Room and when Jaune looked around he saw Pyrrha helping out on some documents on a table. Pyrrha looked who entered the Faculty Room and saw that Jaune is here and she was surprised.

Pyrrha: Um...h-h-h-hi Jaune.

Jaune: Pyrrha. What are you doing here? Arent you suppose to be in Class.

Pyrrha: Well Intelli told me to help fix some files regarding her group of Students going to Remnant. I just started doing the files a while ago.

Jaune: When did she asked you to do this?

Pyrrha: A few minutes ago, she want to her Classroom to get her Classmates.

Jaune: Of course. Dammit Sai.

Shindo tries his best not laugh, he understood what Intelli was planning. They hear the doors open and see Saiko arrived with her Classmates.

Jaune: Is this everyone?

Saiko: We have 3 more arriving, they should be here right about now.

As the Doors open and 3 more Students arrive.

Jaune: Hello Girls, it's good to see you again. I was impressed by your work at the provisional exams.

Seiai Students: Thank you Jaune and it's good to see you again Jaune.

Saiko: Well Jaune, I was the one that helped them. After all I learned from the best.

As Saiko leaned very close to Jaune's face and made sure to let Pyrrha see her do it. Jaune can literally feel her face touch his. She notices Pyrrha glaring at her and just smiles. She already won, you lost your chance to get your Man.

Jaune: Anyways, I'll start with the upgrades.

Saiko: Of course.

As Saiko went towards Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: You did this on purpose, you brought me here just so you can get close with Jaune. I already know how close you are, stop rubbing it in front of me.

Saiko: Now when did I say that, Jaune is my best friend. I'm helping him with the preparations for Remnant. You just happen to be where we are doing our tasks Nikos, now be a good girl and finish those files.

Pyrrha just grits her teeth as she continues her work.

Meanwhile with Jaune, he is upgrading the Girls Quirks as Saiko gave him the details beforehand so this should be easy.

He started with Ichigo Cerro, the pink haired girl that stays by Saiko's side. Her Quirk, Hologram, allows her to project a hologram through her eyes to show places and people that are in them. When she uses her Quirk, her black eyes turns pink like the hologram. Jaune decided to upgrade her Quirk to the point where they can examine a location and rewind time. They can also listen to conversations and focus on certain targets once she selects them.

Next is Megane Coma, the Blonde girl with Glasses. Her Quirk, Hair Manipulation Quirk allows her to manipulate her hair in a medusa-like fashion. Jaune upgraded her Quirk to the point it's range is long distance and can stretch for as long as she chooses. He added a feature where her hair can harden into metal and shoot out spikes from her hair.

Next is Shoku Takai, the tall girl with Gray hair and bangs that covers her face. Her Quirk, Tentacles allows her to turn her arms into tentacles. Jaune upgraded her Quirk to reach long distances and made her arms more durable so she wouldn't get hurt. He also upgraded her arm to have more tentacles and allows her arms to shoot out ink. That once it hits it's targets it hardens.

Next is Kaede Akamoto, the Black haired girl with long ears or Elf ears; how Jaune likes to call it. Her Quirk, Hammer Time. Jaune nearly laughed at that and got a slap at the head courtesy of Saiko. Her Quirk allows her to summon metal hammers from her back. Jaune decided to upgrade her Quirk to allow her to summon any metal contraption on her back.

Next is Chisana Yamarashi, the small girl with Dark Blue hair. Her Quirk, Spikes allows her summon many spikes from from her body. Jaune upgraded her Quirk where she can grow more Spikes in her body and essentially turn in into armor. He added new features such as the ability to fire the spikes and to create spikes all around her by touching the surface.

Next is Akuzi Tsume, the girl with Maroon Hair. Her Quirk, Claws from what Saiko stated it seems her Quirk gives her large claws, and allows her to extend a metal bar from her palms. Jaune decided to change that and decided to make her Quirk summons weapons and tools in her arms. Jaune said he played that Fall of Cybertron game and wanted her to have that power. He made sure to add Hero and Rescue weapons and tools as well.

Next is Taimatsu Ryo, the girl with Dark Blue hair. Her Quirk, Blow Torch allows her to emit a flame concentrated enough to weld a door from her fingers. Jaune decided to just upgrade her Quirk to allow her to weld even the strongest metals or mix compounds together from what Sai told her. Whatever that means.

Next is Surintto Chairo, the girl with Light Brown Hair. Her Quirk, Aim allows her to aim and shoot perfectly towards a target. Jaune just upgraded her Quirk to the point that she can never miss the shot, no matter how difficult it is. He recommend she gets more weapons for her Quirk.

And last is Kori Yuki, the girl with ligthis purple hair and pig tails. Her Quirk, Cold Air Quirk allows her to disperse very cold air from her fingers. Jaune upgraded where her fingers can produces more cold air to perform a blizzard and allow to create burst of air that can freeze an area in an instant.

Jaune: And it's done. This was fast considering you gave a list beforehand Sai.

Saiko: No problem Jaune. I'm always here to help you. Unlike someone here.

As she looks at Pyrrha as she just scoffs.

Takai: Intelli really hates her.

Tsume: Well she is going be to his Girlfriend at some point. She's basically showing it off to her.

Coma: Very unsual of her to do.

Jaune decided to butt in to not make things worst.

Jaune: I think it's best if we head to Shiketsu now, right Sai.

Saiko: Of course Jaune. You don't need to give the info. I already informed the Girls of everything.

Jaune: Got it.

Nezu: Let's go, this is our last stop for the day.

Jaune nods as he produces as a portal as they went in as Jaune took one last glance at Pyrrha as he went into the portal.

Shiketsu High School

Mora: I already contacted them beforehand. They are already waiting for us in the Faculty Room.

Shiketsu Principal: Execellent, I'll lead the way.

As the Principal of Shiketsu escorted them to the Faculty Room, Jaune looked around and took in the sights as he noticed an all too familar Ice Queen sitting on a bench reading a Book.

Saiko: Guess the Ice bitch is behaving.

Kashiko: At least she isnt causing trouble. From what you guys told me, her two other teammates caused so much trouble.

Shindo: Oh that's right, we havent added you to the group chat. I should do that now so you can get updates on everything we do.

Kashiko: Thanks.

Mora: You know Jaune, Xiao Long has proven to be very difficult compared to the other Students we had trouble with.

Jaune: She was always a problem even in Beacon.

Saiko: And speak of the devil.

They all looked and see Yang and Blake in the hallway. They see that both of them had wristbands stucked to their arms and legs. What made it worse and they havent seen Yang yet except for Mora is she is bald, like completely bald. Despite wearing the hat, they can tell Summer really did it.

Shindo: Oh my god, Ms. Rose actually did it.

Saiko: Yes she did, and I'm more than happy to see her so miserable without her hair.

Mora: Well she deserved after putting an entire Class to the hospital over a strand of hair.

Kashiko: Isn't that too much?

Mora: It is.

They walked past Yang and Blake as Blake notices Jaune and doesn't say anything to not get in any more trouble.

The group reaches the Faculty Room and are met with the selected Students.

Inasa: Jaune, it's good to see you again!

Jaune: Inasa not too loud please.

Inasa: Of course Jaune!

Camie: It's so good to see you again Jaune. 
You looking more like a snack everyday.

As Camie checks Jaune out.

Saiko/Kashiko: Tch!

Shindo: Someone's jealous.

Saiko: Shut it!

Kashiko just looks away at embarrassment.

Nezu: (Coughs) Anyways, I think it's best we get to business.

Jaune: Of course Principal Nezu.

First was Mora. His Quirk, Extend-o-Hair can manipulate the growth and movements of all of his hair. Their hair is unusually resilient and indestructible, making it impervious to any harm or damage. Jaune decided to add a few details in his Quirk such as the ability to return back to him once he's finished. Mora told him the hair gets tangled a lot. He also made the Hair grow at a fast rate incase anyone would try to cut it and he made it very durable.

Next is Shishikura. His Quirk, Meatball can manipulate his own flesh, giving him the ability to separate his limbs and control them at will.
The Flesh can be expanded and molded together for offensive and defensive maneuvers. It can be levitated and used as projectiles to capture targets. Jaune upgraded his Quirk to allow him to create weapons to defend and attack targets. He also fix the feature where the targets are still conscious and decided that once Shishikura captures them they are unconscious.

Next is Camie. Her Quirk, Glamour allows her to create both visual and auditory illusions for a short period of time. Jaune decided to remove that feature and decided to let her decided how long the illusion will last. She can target multiple targets or now an entire city. Jaune upgraded her illusions to the point that they are real. They tested it out by making her produced a chair and when they sat on it, it was an actual chair.

And last is Inasa. His Quirk, Whirlwind grants him the ability to control the air around him. Inasa generating vicious gusts of wind. Inasa is able to manipulate gusts of wind with little to no movement from his body at all, letting him create strong gales and small tornadoes that he has full mastery over. Great winds may be used to propel Inasa, the people around him, and different objects all at the same time. Jaune basically upgraded to the Quirk to the point that he could be considered very powerful amongst the 1st Years. He noted to the Principal that they should test his Quirk to see the range and the damage. Jaune removed a weakness where Whirlwind won't lose significant strength and speed if he becomes unable to move around his limbs and other elements won't affect his Quirk anymore.

Jaune: It's done.

Inasa: Hell yeah! I can't wait to try out my Quirk!

Shishikura: Inasa please tone the voice down. Jaune Aizawa, what are the details of your training you are doing for us.

Jaune: The details are with Mora, he will inform you of everything we have planned.

Shishikura: Noted.

Jaune then noticed a certain blonde and decided to have some fun with this.

Jaune: Well, well, we'll if it isn't my favourite Teacher of Beacon! How's it going Ms. Goodbitch, long time no see!

Goodwitch looks at Jaune and grits her teeth and glares at him at the nickname he called her.

Goodwitch: Hello Jaune, I didn't expect you to be here today?

Jaune: Well work for Remnant, Ozpin didn't inform you. A shame, it's not like we decide to just kick you out since you will merely just be a nuisance right now. But it's rude to bother you as you have your Secretary duties to do. After all you were born to be someone's assistance. Till next time Ms. Bitch-I mean Goodbitch.

Goodwitch gives a fake smile as Jaune walks back as he sees Nezu gives a thumbs up.

Shiketsu Principal: Anyways now that's done. It's best we send the Principals and their representatives back to their School.

Nezu: Of course we still have the Joint-School Festival to prepare for. We will met tomorrow when all the Schools are setting up for the Festival. Jaune would you kindly place the portals.

Jaune: Of course.

As Jaune opens the portals for the 4 Schools as everyone said their goodbyes and head inside the portals.

UA

Jaune and Nezu are in the hallways as Nezu was on a call with someone. Jaune decided to wait for him to finish his call and asked the question.

Jaune: So, who was that?

Nezu: That was Aizawa, head to the Faculty Room now.

Jaune: Why?

Nezu: You, Togata, and Midoriya are going to see Eri.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 76 9
Jaune used to be a huntsman in training until his transcripts were revealed everyone turn on him except for ruby, blake, nora, ren, and team cvfy he...
129K 2.2K 95
after jaune save cardin from the ursa cardin expose his transcript. everybody hated him he was being bullied by his own friends and team the staff o...
444K 4.9K 48
Jaune's Transcripts have been exposed by Cardin and he was shunned, beaten, and bullied everyday. The only people who supported him were Ruby, Blake...
73.5K 1.1K 38
Jaune family is killed and he is somehow spared by the Grimm, A pack of Beowulfs travales with Jaune and Protect him...Jaune has Become the Knight to...