Compassion- Lookism

Bởi cocoabellah

started: June 22 Irene Park is Daniel Park's sister, who is famously known to be one of the most gorgeo... Xem Thêm

C h a r a c t e r s
O n e
T w o
T h r e e
F o u r
F i v e
S i x
S e v e n
E i g h t
N i n e
T e n
E l e v e n
T w e l v e
T h i r t e e n
F o u r t e e n
F i f t e e n
S i x t e e n
S e v e n t e e n
E i g h t e e n
N i n e t e e n
T w e n t y
T w e n t y o n e
T w e n t y T w o
T w e n t y T h r e e
T w e n t y F o u r
T w e n t y S i x
T w e n t y S e v e n
T w e n t y E i g h t
T w e n t y N i n e
T h i r t y
T h i r t y O n e
T h i r t y T w o
T h i r t y T h r e e
T h i r t y F o u r
T h i r t y F i v e *
T h i r t y S i x
T h i r t y S e v e n
T h i r t y E i g h t
T h i r t y N i n e
F o r t y
F o r t y O n e *
F o r t y T w o
F o r t y T h r e e
F o r t y F o u r
F o r t y F i v e
F o r t y S i x
F o r t y S e v e n
F o r t y E i g h t
F o r t y N i n e
F i f t y
F i f t y O n e
F i f t y T w o
F i f t y T h r e e
F i f t y F o u r
F i f t y F i v e
F i f t y S i x
F i f t y S e v e n
F i f t y E i g h t
F i f t y N i n e
S i x t y
S i x t y O n e
S i x t y T w o
S i x t y T h r e e
S i x t y F o u r
S i x t y F i v e
S i x t y S i x
S i x t y S e v e n
⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨ S i x t y E i g h t ୧⋆ ˚。 ⋆
⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨ S i x t y N i n e ୧⋆ ˚。 ⋆
⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨ S e v e n t y ୧⋆ ˚。 ⋆

T w e n t y F i v e

838 42 1
Bởi cocoabellah

    Irene and the girls broke apart from the boys, so Jace could go take Vasco to change for the auction. Irene and the girls were excited to go see the fashion show the sophomores were putting on this year. Apparently it was one of the biggest things about the entire festival.

    The girls laughed at the models clothing that looked god awful. She couldn't imagine actually taking it seriously with her friends and tried not to laughed at how terrible they looked on each and every one of the models.

    Irene stood with Zoe and her brother while Zack stood next to Mira on Irene's other side with Doo staring at the real model of his show that wasn't directly on the runway.

    Zack even talked to the sophomores running the show and bowed respectively to them.

    "Who are those two? They're attractive." One of the sophomores said to Irene and Daniel.

    "They're the transfer students. They're twins." Zack mumbled.

    "Ohhh I've heard about them." He nodded his head and made eye contact with he twins.

    "H-Hello!" Daniel said, seeming nervous and scared. Irene just dipped her head to them and went on talking to Zoe next to her about how terrible and disappointing the fashion show was while the sophomores fought among one another.

    Once the models were over, Irene watched Daniel walk way to become apart of the next event. She waited for them to finish talking about the fashion show.

    "Hey, are you gonna vote for anybody?" Irene asked Zoe, Lia and Mira. Zack immediately shot her a glare for even putting the idea in Mira's head to try and get Mira to vote.

    "No, i don't think so." Mira asked to much of Zack's relief. Irene knew she wouldn't, but she wanted to see how Zack would react.

    "Im not even going to try with those beauty girls. I heard they can be a real big pain." Lia said.

    "Ive been saving up to try and get your hottie of a brother." Zoe smirked and held out a couple hundred dollars. Irene and the others dropped their jaws at the money.

    "How about you for your boyfriend?" Mira asked. Irene rolled her eyes at Mira and shrugged, looking up at the run way.

    "I don't know if i'll have enough if someone wants to compete with me." She said. "Im hoping he's nervous enough to scare the others away."

    "You should've told him. He's been so worried you wouldn't buy him." A different voice appeared where Daniel used to be. Irene and the others glanced back over their shoulders to see Jace.

    "I wasn't going to since i saw it as a waste of money since we already hang out." She answered and looked up to the run way again.

    A man from the bakery department with a man bun and an identical beauty mark under his eyes to Irene's walked up on the runway with a mic in his hand.

    "Hello everyone!" He announced.

    "They're starting!!" A few girls yelled ad wrangled in a giant crowd of girls coming in.

    "Im Hwan Kim from the baking department! Im hosting the show this year! Last year i was sold for the highest bid, so this year i am MC!" He explained.

    "For this event, girls bid on freshmen guys until there is the highest bidder. The winner gets an 8 hour date of her choosing. Dates at night are not allowed, so forget that!"

    Zoe nudged Irene in the arm with a smirk. "Hear that, Tiger?"

    "Stop it!" Irene whisper yelled at her as the others laughed at Zoe's comment.

    "But the girl cant treat her man as her peasant!" He said loudly over the mic and explained the money that would be used would go to charity.

    The first boy was Beom Kim from the practical music department. He had his eyes set on one girl in green and hoped a rich hottie like herself would bid on him, but she didn't and he came out with a solid 65 in which he was disappointed with.

    The second boy was Ho Jeong from the baking department. He was embarrassed by his teacher and the MC who was apparently going to give him a bread knife he would inherit. He was blushing wildly from being embarrassed and seeing the gorgeous girl that bought chocolate milk and bread for a guy she liked. He was sold for the first number yelled out at an 80.

    Next was Eli Jang from the beauty department. He was polite and still with his eyes closed patiently as the numbers climbed higher and higher far past the first two. He was extremely attractive, so it wasn't much of a surprise. He managed to come out with a whopping 500 with a bunch of girls from the beauty department coming together to give him a date.

    "Okay, next from the architecture department...Euntae Lee." The host said. Irene looked around to see him walking like a robot.

    "He's nervous." Jace commented. Irene nodded and watched him go up the stairs up to the runway. He was so nervous he failed to notice Irene was out of her vest and kept looking everywhere for a green blob somewhere.

    Irene blushed at his new look. A white collared shirt that wasn't buttoned completely on the top and grey joggers. It wasn't out there like a tuxedo, but it was something different.

    "Wow, look at that body!"

    "Cute!"

    "His shoulders are broad!"

    All the girls murmured about how cute he was, discouraging Irene. She looked down at her money she wanted to get him something that only he would get. She was an idiot for hoping nobody else would challenge her on it.

    Luckily, Vasco heard the girls too. He only wanted one person to get him. Its all he wanted and he wanted nothing less and nothing more than her. He didn't care if she was rich or poor or what her body looked like or who was her brother. He wanted the beauty he was looking for.

    He put on a nervous face and instantly scared the girls murmurs away within that second.

    "Bid, Irene." Jace nudged her.

    "2.51."

    Vasco paused. He knew what number that was. It was the exact price for a chocolate milk at the convenient store Irene worked at. He looked to the side and saw her standing next to Jace with al her friends and beamed down at her with the sweetest smile he could have.

    "Oh my god. Is that Irene Park?"

    "Did Irene Park just buy Vasco?"

    "She's way too pretty. Maybe shes being kidnapped."

    "I bet she feels bad for him that she bought him."

    The crowd murmured in puzzled and shocked tones. Irene Park, voted the prettiest girl in school, was buying Vasco, the guy that scared everyone he came across with his strong body and facial features. They were complete opposites. One looked too sweet to hurt a fly and the other looked like he committed murder last night.

    Jace and the others felt their heart melt at how cute the two were.

    Vasco was terrified she wouldn't come or bid on him when if she was the one up here he would go flat broke just to make sure people understood he liked her. It was only an auction, but the date is what mattered.

    "Okay, next for the vocal and dance department, Yoo Na."

    The contest continued with him getting .50. Irene felt a small nudge on her side.

    "Why was that your number? Why did he look so happy to hear that?" Jace asked. Irene just smiled and looked down.

    "Its the price of something he loves and i told him i would pay a price for the best prize i saw." She said with her skin turning to boiling point. The others looked at her with a moved look.

    "Are you saying you love him?" Zoe asked her. Irene looked up and gave her a look to tell her to shut up.

    "That wasn't a no~" Mira smiled with a tease. Irene didn't say anything after that and watched up at the runway.

    "Next up is...Daniel Park of the fashion department!"

    The entire crowd was now going crazy over her brother with wide eyes and excited looks. They started to buzz and murmur together excitedly at her brother.

    The girls in the crowd were going absolutely wild. They were screaming and jumping around, including Zoe. Irene, Jace, Mira and Zack all looked around awkwardly since they were in the front row and could not care at all about bidding or getting excited for Daniel.

    Irene could see the look in his eyes. She was nervous and freaking out in his mind, but looked normal to everyone. Irene started to feel anxious almost like she was the one getting auctioned. Now there were girls from different schools added into the mix.

    "Hey, your names Daniel right?" Hwan quietly asked Daniel only enough for a few of the front row to hear. Irene and Jace followed his eyes behind them and saw a chubby girl with beautiful skin and gorgeous plump lips with pretty earrings and light curls. She was definitely well off and from a private school.

    "Yes, thats right!" Daniel answered with a crack in his voice.

    "You know how im doing this because i got the highest bid last year?" He answered and spun around his concerned face to Daniel.

    "Y-Yes?"

    "She was the highest bidder last year. When Dj Roofy set the highest bid two years ago, it was her again." He said. Irene looked over across the lot and saw DJ Roofy shivering with his jaw dropped down as if he's been traumatized.

    "If she buys you its an all day hellish schedule. If she wins you're screwed." He said. Irene looked up at Jace with a worried expression and looked around for a booth to get him out of this mess.

    She ran through the screaming girls to the booth and found Jay trying to bargain with them too.

    "What? Sorry, no men bidders." She said.

    "WHat if he gives me the money and i buy him?" Irene sprinted over and put a hand on Jay's back to help.

    "You need to have the money with you personally, so we can give it to charity, so thats not going to work. Sorry." The girl with mid length brown hair said. Irene sighed and pulled off her necklace and unclipped it from the back.

    "Im sorry, but im gonna try." She said to Jay and showed the girl the designed gold necklace with amethyst in the middle of the heart. He nodded to her.

    "Can i give you this?" Irene asked. The girl declined again and the higher the bids racked up Jay wrote on a napkin to Irene and always doubled it.

    It came out to a 5,000 bid, but Jay tried for 10,000, but they still declined besides the tempting amount of money.

Irene turned around in shock to see the girl from the convenient store wearing a school uniform and dyed dark hair. She gaped at her and looked up at Daniel to see he was staring back at her in shock. They were both thinking the same thing.

    "Wow a pretty girl paid 5,000 for Daniel..."ira said next to Jace and Vasco.

    "I was sold..." He smiled and rocked side to side happily. Jace and Ira looked over at the boy who seemed so terrifying was now all giddy like a child getting fed a cookie.

    "But for 5,000 for a girl so pretty?" Jace said in shock.

    "Irene's prettier." Vasco smiled and looked at her standing across the other side of the auction with a blond boy next to her. "I was scared she was going to try and get the other guys in the other departments, but she said i was the biggest prize there." He smiled happily.

    "That concludes the J High boys auction! Men go with your new ladies for the day!" He announced.

    "Sorry, Jay." Irene sighed and left him to go look for her group and Vasco.

    "A little later is the highlight of the night! Stick around to enjoy the departments performances!"

    Irene completely blocked that out of her mind for the time being and now she was completely freaking out. Singing. She was going to be performing in front of an entire crowd. She could have a malfunction with her clothes, have a voice crack, or fall. She kept thinking about the different scenarios and how they would drastically effect her later on.

    She put on her vest and looked around for Vasco or anybody she knew, but it was so crowded she could barely find anybody. She was in a school of fish looking for one certain fish.

    Thats when she felt a tap on her back.

    Irene twisted around to look behind her to see who tapped her, but before she could see anything she was enveloped in thick arms around her body. She was a little shocked at first and flinched, but melted into the touch when she came familiar to the person. She knew his back muscles, she knew his woodsy cologne, she knew the muscles pressed against her front, she knew his abnormal figure. She knew how it felt to hug someone so special to her.

     "I couldn't find you..." He said, sounding completely helpless. Irene chuckled and ran her hands along the back of his white tank top. He must've changed since he was back in his usual clothing of a white tank top and grey jumpsuit tied around his waist.

    "I was there the whole time, silly. I hope you're not disappointed that i didn't spend that much." She said and pulled her upper body off him. His hands were still wrapped around her waist, but now they were looking each other in the eye with their lower bodies pressed together.

    "No, its was just the right amount." He smiled and let his eyes flicker down to her glossy lips. Irene watched his eyes drift down to her lips then back up to her dark brown eyes.

    "Well now i have you to myself for 8 full hours on a date." She smiled up to him. Her heart felt like it was swelling in her chest and the butterflies in her stomach her slamming into her intestines. This man made her feel a way she couldn't describe or understand, but she liked it. She liked him so much it almost felt painful.

   "You can have me more for as long as you want." He answered down at her. He could feel her quickened heart beat echo throughout her petite frame. She was stunning all the time, but in this moment she was the brightest star in the sky.

    "I might take you up on that." Irene smiled and looked down in embarrassment from the intense chemistry between the two. The lust was there for both of them.

    "Ireneeee!!" She was pulled from the back down and ripped from Vasco's arms. She looked back to see Zoe crying on the ground on her knees and the others apart of her group giving her a 'shes heartbroken' look.

    "I'll see what i can do wifh my brother. Okay?" She bent down and cupped Zoe's dramatic crying face in her hands. The others watched as Zoe nodded and sniffled, but they were all shocked Irene could get Zoe to calm down out of everyone that tried.

    "What should we do in the meantime? I wanna stay around and see the performances from the music and dance classes." Mira sheugged.

    "Irene's going to perform with Daniel and that small boy from the vocal and dance." Vasco blurted out. The others looked at Irene in shock as she stood up. She pushed Vasco in the chest wirh a bright blush on her face. He didnt budge, but the others smiled when he did. Not everyone could pick up on Vasco's passive aggressiveness when he talked about Duke and described him. Jace shot him a questioning look with his eye brow up.

    "Why didn't you tell us?!" Mira asked.

    "She was hoping you would leave before she would perform." Jace added in playfully. 

    "Jace!!" She yelled and did the same to Vasco to him. He laughed at her reaction, showing he didn't mean it. "I did not say that. Don't listen to him. I just wanted it to be more of a surprise, i guess."

   "Who's the guy youre working with?" Mira asked with Zack right veside her.

    "Duke from the vocal and dance department. He made the song and hes rapping. Hes really talented." She smiled. Vasco clenched his haw at that. He didnt care that she was so happy with him and she was working with him, but the selfish and jealous part of him was scared she was growing feelings for Duke and he wanted her to like him since he liked her.

    Irene looked around for her brother or the girl that bought him. She was really surprised to see the girl from the convenient store bought him and that she was a high school student when she looked like she belonged at the CEO's chair at a billionaires skyscraper.

    "What're you looking for?" Vasco asked softly with his cute puppy look and grabbed onto her normal forearm.

    "My brother. I need to ask him something." Irene said and tried peeking her head over all the others.

    "I think i saw him heading toward the back parking lot of the school with that pretty girl that bought him and her security guard in yellow or something like that." Mira said. Irene nodded and looked around to the back parking lot.

    "Okay, i'll meet up with you guys later." Irene smiled and waved to her friends before walking over to the back parking lot through the massive crowd lingering around. She still had Vasco's firm grip around her wrist, which she didn't mind and let him follow her.

    "Why do you need to talk to him?" Vasco asked.

    "Theres something about that girl that bought him." She revealed while they walked together down the cement pathway to the back parking lot.

Vasco trailed his hand down carefully to her hand and grabbed it in his. Irene felt her breath hitch in her throat. She looked down at her soft hand in his big hand and looked up at him. She was looking up at a god smiling down at her.

    Irene smiled softly back with her heart skipping in her chest.

    They weren't far when they started hearing the sounds of wacking and grunting. It was a fight.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

14.2K 697 15
"𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙛𝙛, (𝙮/𝙣)" "𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙨 �...
16.4K 512 38
Lookism × fem reader - by a very cool person :>
583 36 26
I honestly suck at this... Here we go. Harley is a new foreign transfer student, alongside her cousin, James. They're both half Japanese and Half Br...
15.7K 1K 33
A Lookism x Reader story. "I wonder if I made the right choice, coming here, to live the dream I always wanted. But it seems I can't leave a certain...