The high school coffee boy ||...

By hugolovesyou

|~♡♛♡♛♡~| George showed up, in the middle of a school year. After seeing him for the first time, Dream immedi... More

Characters and TW review!!
1. New kid
2. what can I get you two?
3. Late night thoughts
4. School is brutal
5. Wasting hours with you
6. Questions and Answers
7. Nights spent well
8. Questions left unanswered
9. Coffee days
10. Parties with drama
11. Foolish years
12. Realize
13. Days with you
14. That's what I thought
15. Nevermind
16. I like him
17. he loves them
18. Plans with nerds
20. Choosing is hard
21. Something else
22. here we go.
update!!
23. Its not over yet
24. Worth it
Instagram
25. Surreal
26. couple
27. I love you
28. Bullshit
29. of course
30. My escape
31. Idiot
32. Good
33. Im okay
34. June 10th
35. Distractions
36. Dodged
37. Household panic
38. Searched
39. People
40. Never let go
41. Breakfeast
Update!
42. Fears
43. Pool party
44. marrige mindsets
45. Prepared
46. Marry me
47. Ill marry you
48. Out
Serious talk.
apology
49. dates

19. waiting

977 27 14
By hugolovesyou

♥︎☯︎Dream's POV☯︎♥︎

It's been a few days, and I'm starting to worry. For the time I've been staying with George it seems he's eating nothing and when he does he goes to the bathroom and comes back pale. I'm thinking he may have a eating disorder, I've tried getting him eat but he's always refusing.

During the week~~

"Hey George, we should go get McDonald's"

"I'm not hungry dream,"

Next day~~

"Georgeee, I made pancakes."

"I already ate Dream,"

The next~~

"George, eat."

"Dream I don't want to eat I'm not hungry right now, I'll eat on my own time."

I'm getting really really worried and I'm scared that soon he may pass out from lack of food. I should confront him but I don't want to stress him out about it, I don't know what to do.

"georgieee," I said dragging his name out.

"yes Dreammmmm," George said dragging my name out as well.

"Can we go eat food, I'm hungry." I whined,

"You can eat, I'm not hungry." I shook my head,

"George," I started.

"Dream," he said matching my tone.

"You haven't been eating and don't think I haven't noticed, are you okay?" George looked at me wide-eyed.

"uh- yeah I'm fine." I shook my head,

"You're not and I know you aren't, don't act like you are. George eating is important and you need it to live." I said hoping to get something out of him,

"yeah right, I haven't eaten barely anything in 7 mont-"He cut himself off,

"George come here," I said worriedly, "why" I asked.

~~
2 years ago
3rd person POV
TW- self harm mentions, bullying, ed mentions

George was waking in the hallway to the lunch center when two people came up to him.

The number one couple of the school and they both happened to love to bully George, especially about his weight, and not just a little bit.

"Hey look Trevor, it's the fattest kid in school." Stacy said and laughed mockingly,

"You're right Stacy," Trevor said poking George's stomach.

"D-don't touch me," George said nervously.

"Aww the poor George can't handle a little joke," Stacy laughed,

George ran off the to the bathroom he knew they always did this but for some reason, he believes them this time. He looked in the mirror, his face turned pale when he realized 'maybe they're right.'

George grabbed out something he always had on him, a razor, and cut himself until he felt like passing out. He saw blood all on the floor and in the toilet, he quickly cleaned up everything and went back to lunch.

George never ate the same again. It started with less food, then even less, then none at all. Every time food entered his body he immediately threw it back up in fear of getting any fatter than he thought he was.
~~

I could not believe the story I had just heard, I felt like crying, yelling, and punching something all at the same time so I just sat with George in my arms.

"Honestly I've gotten so used to not eating that it doesn't seem that important anymore," George said softly.

"You shouldn't be," I said sadly.

"Dream, they'd always bully me. It wasn't just that one time that put it into my head that I may eat too much."

"George I'm so sorry," I said.

"It's oka-"

"No it's not, I should've noticed earlier I should've tried to get you to eat at least something I should've been a better friend I should've-"

"Dream, it's okay I promise." George said hugging me, I smiled and hugged him back.

"but you aren't okay, George can I please help you."

George looked down and didn't answer he just looked upset, I frowned. The thought of George being upset made me sad.

"I don't know, I don't really need help I'm fine."

I shook my head then buried myself in his arms, it probably looked funny because I'm a giant next to him but I didn't care. All I cared about was helping George get better.

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but George you aren't fine," I said frowning.

"But I am, I'm alive." I shook my head,

"Being alive doesn't mean you're fine, if you're depressed then you aren't fine even if you're alive." George looked away from me, I frowned.

"Dream I don't know just, I'll think about it." I nodded,

"Take your time," I said and switched positions.

I was now holding George while he calmed down and we put on a movie, I hope George does try to get better.

Incoming call
Sappy wappy

"what does this child want," I said and answered.

"Hello?" I heard sap say,

"hey, what's up?" I asked.

"I need help," I shuffled so I wouldn't bother George.

"Are you alright, what do you need help with?" I said with worry,

"I'm alright, I just need help. I don't know how I wanna ask Karl to be my boyfriend," I laughed.

"Why'd you call me," I asked, sap laughed.

"I assumed you and George were at your house," I stopped laughing and sap started laughing.

"okay fine, fair enough." He stopped laughing, "George, sapnap needs help." I said it quietly, George shifted a bit.

"with what? Not being an idiot?" George asked, I giggled.

"Karl," is all I said before George started to jump up and down.

"Give me the phone," I laughed as I passed the phone and George started talking to sap.

After the call~~

"Dream," George said excitedly.

"Yes George?" I said,

"sap is asking Karl in two weeks," two weeks?

"What day?" I asked,

"Oh, Friday." I nodded,

"Good for him, it's been literal years." I said laughing,

"It really has," George said and laughed.

"I'm tired so I'm going to go to bed," I said standing up.

"Wait for me," George whined.

"no,"

"Dream!"

"Fine Fine but hurry because I'm really tired,"

"okay just wait," George said.

"I'm waiting!" I laughed, waiting.

Waiting for the day I ask George to be mine, waiting for that feels like waiting for paint to dry. It's very scary to wait because that means that he could lose feelings if he even has any, waiting feels like a risk.

Waiting on you feels risky

1052 words
A/N
Hey everyone! I hope you're doing alright and please remember to drink something and eat something no matter the size. Take care 🤍🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 1.4K 74
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
20.8K 46 10
Alyssa, a 16 year old girl is a troubled teen. Recently, she made fun of a girl for wetting the bed. Her parents decided to send her to Tbilisi Schoo...
152K 6.8K 57
ခွန်းသမိုးညို × သစ္စာမှိုင်းလွန် အရေးအသားမကောင်းခြင်း၊[+]အခန်းများမြောက်များစွာပါဝင်ပြီး ကိုယ့်အတွက်ဘာအကျိုးမှရမည်မဟုတ်တဲ့စာဖြစ်သည်နှင့်အညီ မကြိုက်လျ...
1.5M 63.1K 45
She walks in like the epitome of black girl luxury, but pain follows her. She covers it with bust-down jewelry and white roses. He's quiet, but his...