LOVE UNIVERSE

By PurpleLightARMY

Watching a human's death reminds us of a falling star; one of a million lights in a vast sky that flares up f... More

Prologue
Introduction
Achievements
ีแŽฌแŽชีฯดฮ ฯดฮแŽฌ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
ีแŽฌแŽชีฯดฮ อฒแ”ฯด
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
ีแŽฌแŽชีฯดฮ อฒแŽปแŽกแŽฌแŽฌ
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114 (The Last)
Epilogue
Authors's Note

Chapter 82

111 21 31
By PurpleLightARMY

There was something wrong with Jisoo. How can a woman flirt with a married man? Yes, you guessed that right.

Seokjin lost count of the times Jisoo decided to cross her line and play with his feelings. Every day, there were at least a few times she would look at him in a seductive way, smile and walk around very slowly around him. She would possibly try to get close to his body in every chance, spreading her aroma across his chest. The way she talked and smiled were alarming.

He couldn't help but come across her once a day since they were in the same company. He really didn’t want to see her. He knew she was trying to lure and distract him. She had done enough tries on him, like winking, smacking lips, show her chest line, what not. She was too obvious with her signals, desiring to get her hands on him as soon as possible. She even flirted with him right in front of Yoon Min boldly as if she wasn’t afraid of anything.

All of her gestures and attempts could prove only one thing. The vow she took a few weeks back in his office. I'll change your feelings. She was confident with her words. And she was confident with how she boldly enticed him. This woman was obsessed in taking back what she lost three years ago. She didn't care about morals or conscience, she only needed him.

And Seokjin unfortunately couldn't stay unaffected all the time. It was true he gave in to her sensitive signals quite a few times. When their eyes met for a second and she would throw him an attractive smile, something stirred inside his body. When she would pout her glossy lips at him, it was hard to look away. The gestures he received from her were annoying and unwanted, but unexpectedly charismatic. It started to feel like he wanted to see how far she could cross her line for him.

Yoon Min on the other hand watched it all. She watched how her husband stared at the actress for hours, how he would glance at her time to time, the way his face flushed after being in the same room as her. She saw how Jisoo was flirting and doing inappropriate expressions towards him. In a time like this, she believed she needed to be patient and silent no matter how much she was getting hurt and betrayed. She didn’t ask Seokjin even one time about his actions. She trusted him and wanted to keep their strong faith working.

But there was an uncertain fear in her heart about losing him.

The recent scenes needed the office location so currently, the filming crew were crowded inside his room. The rest of the employees who should be working instead wanted to see this scene out of interest. In fact, they had been watching many scenes in the company.

Yoon Min was no different. She too stood by the door and watched the scene starting and the actors immediately played their roles. Seokjin was the one who didn’t have any interest to see how movies are made. With crossed arms, he lazily watched along with the others under the request of his wife. But he found it fascinating how Jisoo's character was the total opposite of her. He wished she had this personality in her.

Realizing his deep thought, he came back to his senses and slapped himself mentally. He knew he was thinking about his ex too much these days and he knew this was wrong. He nudged his secretary silently and whispered,

“Okay, let's get out of here now.”

“What, no! I want to see the--” Yoon Min couldn’t finish her sentence because he was already dragging her out.

Some of the employees squealed when he muttered, “Will you focus on your husband instead of that actor?”

She huffed annoyingly but she loved it when he got possessive over her.

They reached the rooftop of their company in some time. They made it their secret hideout. As in, their own secret meeting place during work hours. They came here whenever they needed to see each other for lovey-dovey reasons. For now, they came here to spend a little time together.

Yoon Min breathed the air and closed her eyes upon the caress of the sunlight. Within a few seconds, she felt familiar arms wrapping around her from behind and she instantly had a smile on her lips. When he pressed ticklish, soft kisses on the nacked space down her jaw, she let out a hum; eventually placing her hands over his arms.

“CEO Kim, are you sure this is the best time?” She teased with a giggle and she could feel his smile too.

He didn’t reply with words, instead he turned her around and their lips connected. It felt like stars falling down in daylight and the sun dancing in the darkness of night. Her hands were placed on his shoulders while his arms slipped around her waist. Their kiss grew deeper in seconds, lips moving quickly against each other, mouths warm and heartbeats racing.

Yoon Min pulled back for a slight second before whispering against his lips, “What if...someone comes?” It wasn’t like she was telling him to stop, that's the last thing she wanted.

He simply hushed her before pressing his lips again. Like damn he cared right now. Find me a man who actually stops after that question.

There was a beauty in kissing Seokjin; the way he remembered to stop often to catch their breaths and begin again was caring. But the butterfly kisses he gave on her cheeks, sometimes with her eyes was so tender and romantic that she felt like she was in a garden full of butterflies, miraculously kissing her skin. Not only her knees trembled weakly, but her heart grew warm and cold at the same time. His touch was magic and medicine to her soul.

While they were emerged in their make-out session, they didn’t figure out another presence around them. It was only after that person decided to speak.

“Wow...”

Both Seok Jin and Yoon Min literally pulled away in a second and turned around, facial expression shocked and pale. They got startled to see their recent headache in human form, as in Jisoo standing by the rooftop door with an awful smirk.

She exclaimed dramatically, “Whoa, whoa chill guys. I just came up here for some fresh air.”

While Yoon Min was embarrassed to get caught like this, Seokjin was a little different. He was furious to see Jisoo here. He clenched his fists, veins popping against his skin and eyes shot rage. He didn’t like the fact this woman had the audacity to come up here and ruin his moment with his wife. That too, his ex-girlfriend.

And seemed like Jisoo guessed his emotions, and she liked it. To spice things up, she twisted her words to anger him more,

“But seriously...you both need to control yourselves unless you know how to do these stuff. Remember Seokjin? How we used to sneak out and do our business?” She smirked more when his eyes grew wide. “No one caught us, right?”

“If I were you, I would shut my mouth, Kim Jisoo. Leave us alone for one second, can you?” Seokjin unexpectedly bickered.

Yoon Min never saw him this angry. He was mad and upset in a different way. It was a new side of him.

Jisoo liked how she managed to taunt him. “Come on, I'm not kidding, am I? We used to have so much fun! I'm sure we used to make out hotter than you do with her.”

Seokjin had no idea how the idea crossed his head. He actually took long steps towards her that echoed his madness and anger, uncontrolled mind to hit her for saying that. He wanted to beat the shit out of her, make her regret for thinking always so negatively.

But fortunately, Yoon Min grabbed his arm to stop him before he could do something unimaginable.

“Jin, it's okay. Let's go.”

“Jisoo, I'm warning you. Dare to come between me and my wife, I'll make sure you--” He wanted to pull his arm out of her grip.

Jisoo spat back, “You'll do what, huh? Are you threatening me? Is that a threat?”

“Oh, I'll give you tons of threats soon. Stay out of our lives for God's sake. I don't need you anymore!”

Yoon Min tried her best to pull her husband with her, “Enough already. Let's just go.”

“You'll regret saying that, Kim Seok Jin. Just like you'll regret leaving me. I'll make sure you regret!” Jisoo yelled in top of her lungs.

He pointed his index finger at her and was about to reply something savage; but Yoon Min dragged him inside quickly before things got worse.

“Curse that woman!” Seokjin roared while barging inside his own office. He stood in front of the wide glass window and breathed fire.

Yoon Min quietly walked inside and stood at a distance, no idea what to say to him. Everything happened so quickly that it was quite difficult to take it all in. Especially she never knew he could get this mad. She never saw him furious like this.

He turned around to look at her and almost shouted, “Do you see now? Do you see how she's so crooked and vile? I knew she would cause trouble, Yoon Min. I knew this was all part of her plan.”

“Jin--”

“Did you see how she smiled at us? Not to mention those foul lies! Who does she think she is? Just because she's my ex, doesn’t give her the right to harass us and...talk bad about you. She thinks she still controls me and do whatever she wants with me. How hard it is to leave me alone? Another fact is she has no goddamn right to treat you like a maid! I seriously want to kill her with my own hands!”

He flopped down on his rolling chair after a loud groan. He ruffled his hair out of frustration and messed it up.

Yoon Min remained quiet for some time. Then she walked to his chair and slowly took her rightful seat on his lap. She usually didn’t engage into physical activities during work hours but this was an exception. Seokjin wasn’t taken aback or gave a reaction; he had his eyes closed and fighting the urge to break things.

She brought her hands up to play with his hair in order to dress them again. “Aigoo look what you did to your hair...”

Her motherly, caring voice poured water on his anger and took away the current stress immediately. He opened his eyes and rested his head on the space between the chest and neck before closing them again. She was his home for all seasons and emotions. Jisoo should understand that soon.

Knowing he was more calm than before, she accepted the hug and continued playing with his smooth, black hair. In order to make him understand, she had to let him cool down first. Or else, he would take everything negatively and pick up a fight.

“You know, Ms. Kim gets on my nerves as much you, but let's face it, she's been like that always. She was born with a silver spoon and she doesn't want to change herself. We only have to bump into each other for a few months so let's be patient and calm. As long as our love and faith are strong, she can't do anything, right?”

Seokjin roughly agreed with her although he didn’t believe her entirely. He couldn’t tell his wife that Jisoo was starting to feel like an excitement as much as she was getting on his nerves. And he was afraid of the coming days that might start a storm in his life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 892 23
Stuck between acceptance and denial, Seokjin finds himself trapped in a nightmare disguised as a living dream. Creating for his fragile heart a fake...
130K 11K 58
There are glitches in time and space... When the rules bend and mystery takes hold Everything is not what it seems... Life gives you a second chance ...
13.7K 1K 31
"Some people say that I don't deserve to be loved. They are right. may be I will stay alone forever." Jin lost all his hopes from life. While growing...
1.8K 285 29
โWhat was ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐‘ผ๐’” is over and what can be ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐‘ผ๐’” is never going to happen.โž When the universe was against their love then wi...