Excalibur, The Knight of Hero...

By Darkdecade97

Jaune's transcripts were revealed by Cardin, despite saving him from the Ursa. Everyone in the Academy turned... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 13

7.8K 110 104
By Darkdecade97

It's late in the afternoon as all the 1A students alongside their new students are in the Dorms, all relaxing after a tired day of training. Meanwhile Jaune is on a call with Ryukyu.

Ryukyu: Sorry I couldnt answer your calls Jaune, I was busy the whole day.

Jaune: It's okay Ryukyu, I was busy as well. Anyways, we have our Hero Work Studies coming up and I was wondering if I can you can take me as a sidekick?

Ryukyu: Of course I will Jaune, I was going to ask you the same thing as well.

Jaune: My Homeroom Teacher, Mr. Aizawa already made the paperwork for the work studies So everything is all good. So when do I start Ryukyu?

Ryukyu: You will start the day after tomorrow Jaune. I will finish up a few things then I will contact you about the details.

Jaune: Of course Ryukyu, Thank you for this oppurtunity and I will see you tomorrow.

As the call ended and Jaune headed to the kitchen to cook dinner for his friends soon.

He sees Ruby, Velvet, and Coco getting along with his friends.

Jaune: It seems they're having a good time.

As Jaune begins cooking dinner as usual with the help of Iida and Sato. As Ruby stares at Jaune.

Ruby: So guys.

Tsu: Yes Ruby.

Ruby: How was Jaune during all of this? I mean we thought he was dead, so it was weird seeing him again.

Tsu: Well Jaune wasn't quiet or distant from us. In fact, he was kind and caring for all of us during the first days. But once we found out the truth, he was scared that we would reject him but we accepted him.

Todoroki: Something your friends couldn't.

Jiro: It's hard to think his own team, his friends decided to abandon him over a piece of paper.

Tokoyami: Did they ever bother to find out what Jaune's reason were for doing this?

Ruby: No they didn't.

Bakugo: Then those people are a bunch of fake ass friends.

Then Bakugo shows up after coming back from the remedial exams.

Bakugo: You we're lucky that your sister ain't here. If she was I would've beat the crap out of her. (Sighs) I may be similar to your sister in a way, but after what I did in the past I learn that actions will have consequences and she needs to learn that.

Jaune looks at Bakugo and hides a smile.

Jaune: 'You and Yang maybe similar, but you have more common sense than her and your reason of being a Hero is better than hers. You've changed Bakugo, looks like I really put some sense into you'

Then Qrow enters the Dorm alongside Summer.

Ruby: Mom! Uncle Qrow! Hey where's Dad?

Summer: He's just finishing up some work I gave him.

As both Summer and Qrow sat on the couch.

Summer: So how was your day everyone?

Tsu: We are doing fine Ms. Rose, we just finished training with your Daughter, Adel, and Scarlatina.

Jiro: We also got them up to speed with everything they need to know about Heroic stuff.

Summer: That's great, at least for us we for Ruby to at least be on par with CQC.

Qrow: She can go up against a basic thug now, we'll continue training her in fighting without her weapon.

Uraraka: Looks like all of us are making good progress today.

Ruby: Yeah... 'I wish I could stay here, I feel like I belong here than in Beacon.'

Todoroki: Where are the others?

Summer: In the Teacher's Dorms, Winter is walking around the Campus getting a feel around the place and Oobleck is in the library reading about Earth's History.

Tokoyami: I take it they're enjoying their stay?

Summer: They are actually, Ozpin is taking notes on how to properly run his Academy. Hope he learns from this.

Qrow: Let's hope so.

Jaune: Guys Dinner's ready!

As everyone looks and rushes at the dinner table to get first dibs on the food.

Iida: No running in the Dorms! Please line up in an orderly fashion!

Kirishima: Mineta don't cut in line!

Sero: Yeah wait in line like the rest of us!

Mineta: I wasnt even doing anything!

Bakugo: Oy! Pink cheeks don't get all the food!

Uraraka: Eh?! Pink Cheeks?!

Momo: Have some manners all of you! Jaune prepared this for us!

Sato: Todoroki Cold Soba again?!

Todoroki: What's wrong? Midoriya is eating Katsudon again, so why can't I do the same.

As Summer, Qrow, Ruby, Coco, and Velvet watch the chaos.

Coco: A lively bunch are they.

Ruby: I wish things were like this in Beacon.

Velvet: Yeah.

Ruby: 'I need to convince them to let me stay here. I don't wanna go back'

The Next Day

Jaune was called into Nezu's office. On the way there Jaune wonders what the Rat God wants from him. He reaches and opens the door and sees a familar person.

Saiko: Jaune!

As Saiko hugs Jaune.

Jaune: It's good to see you again Sai.

Saiko: You too Jaune, now come on I have something amazing to show you.

As they both sit down and wait for Nezu, he arrives with two people.

Nezu: Ah Jaune, you've arrived just in time. Miss Intelli, I would like to introduce to you to these two individuals, this is Power Loader he is a Teacher of the Support Course here in UA and this is Mei Hatsume, she's a student from the Support Course.

Saiko: Hello, It's a pleasure to meet you both.

Power Loader: It's our pleasure.

Hatsume: So Periwinkle, Power Loader Sensei told me about the baby you created.

Saiko: I beg your pardon?

Jaune: She means your Support Item.

Saiko: Oh, you mean this.

As Saiko shows them the Support Item alongside a bunch of new items.

Power Loader: Do you mind explaining your Support Item to us?

Saiko: Of course, this Support Item that I call the "Build Driver" allows it's user to summon an armor that allows them to equip it. It is similar to Jaune's Quirk.

Nezu: I see, and what is the suit's power source?

Saiko: Well at first I tried different elements and compounds and mixed them together, the results were proven to be a failure. Then I had the idea of using a blood sample of Jaune's Quirk.

Power Loader: So you used a blood sample of Jaune's Quirk?

Saiko: In a way, Yes. I built a machine that allowed Jaune to release his Aura that allows the machine to absorb it. Think of it as some kind of gas, then after it absorbs it. I placed the energy source into the "Build Driver" and the first tests proven to be a success.

Nezu: I see, and you have documented these tests right?

Saiko: Yes, I have.

Nezu: Good.

Power Loader: And the Bottles how did you accomplish this?

As Power Loader and Hatsume examine the FullBottles.

Saiko: Well, I had Jaune absorb the Aura of those specific objects and living things.

Power Loader: Explain.

Jaune: Well with my Quirk I can sense the Aura around living and nonliving things. I can heightened my senses that allows me to be alerted of a person's precense or if I'm looking for a specific object. Saiko and I went around and looked at certain living and nonliving things to see what would work and what would not.

Power Loader: Interesting.

Nezu: This is a revolutionary device Ms. Intelli and with your description of your Support Item. I will just say, congratulations Ms. Intelli, you will be supported and funded by I-Island. They will help you create your device and bring it to it's full potential.

As Nezu looks towards the door.

Nezu: You may come in now.

As the door opens and they see a blonde woman enter the room.

Melissa: Hello everyone my name is Melissa Shield, it's a pleasure to meet you all.

Hatsume: Wait Shield?! Are you related to David Shield?!

Melissa: Yes, he's my father.

Hatsume: Wow! I'm a big fan of your father's work!

Melissa: Thank you, it's nice that people still appreciate my father's work.

Nezu: Now that Ms. Shield is here, she will help Ms. Intelli with her project.

Melissa: Yes, Prinicipal Nezu sent me her blueprints and I was impressed and intrigue by her work. I'm been trying to make a device that could essentially work as a Quirk, because I'm Quirkless and seeing that device gave me the motivation to come here and help you Intelli on making this project a reality.

Saiko: Thank you Shield. I really appreciate it.

Melissa: Call me Melissa.

Saiko: And you can call me Saiko as well.

Nezu: Now then, now that introductions are done. Let's put the "Build Driver" to the test.

Gym Gamma

Saiko and Jaune are in Gym Gamma alongside Nezu, Hatsume, Power Loader, and Melissa. They will all document the results of the Support item they now call the "Build Driver". Both Jaune and Saiko are getting ready for the test.

Jaune: You ready Sai?

Saiko: Yup, just don't go all out Jaune. This is just a test not a full blown fight.

Jaune: I know, I know. I'll just start with something simple.

As Jaune transforms into his armor.

Saiko: Simple my ass! Jaune, the armor may not look much but I remember that's a strong.

Jaune: Then break through your limits Sai. Go Beyond Plus Ultra!

Saiko: Right.

As Saiko equips the Build Driver as places it in her waist. She then brings out two bottles and begins shaking them, she then places it on the Driver.

"Rabbit! Tank! Best Match!"

As she begins spinning the crank as it made a standby noise.

"Are you ready?"

Saiko: Proceeding with transformation.

"Hagane no moonsault! RabbitTank! Yeah!"

Hatsume: Look at that armor! I want it's blueprints!

Melissa: It worked. It actually worked. This could be a breakthrough for the Quirkless. They can finally be a Hero.

Power Loader is taking Notes while Nezu observes the fight.

Saiko summons a weapon.

Saiko: You ready Jaune?

Jaune: Of course.

As they both get into a fighting stance as both Jaune and Saiko charge at each other as they both deliver sword strikes.

Jaune: So what do you call this sword?

Saiko: I call it the Drill Crusher.

Jaune: Fitting name.

As Jaune parries Saiko's attack then slashes at her as he creates diamonds around Saiko's chest as they explode and send her back. Saiko gets up from the attack.

Saiko: It's time to show my Ultimate move!

As removes the Rabbit Fullbottle from the Build Driver and places it in the Drill Crusher.

"Rabbit!"

She gets into a stance.

"Ready, Go!"
"Vortex Break!"

The Drill Spiral Blade begins spinning as it creates a tornado, Jaune tries to shield himself from it bit dosent see as Saiko performs a red energy slash that sends him back as he tumbles to the ground.

Jaune: That was a good hit Sai.

Saiko: I'm not done yet.

As she switches the Drill Crusher from it's Blade Mode to it's Gun Mode

Then Saiko began firing at Jaune as he blocked it with his shield as he charges at Saiko, she dodges his attacks as Jaune swings his sword at her. She luckily jumps away from Jaune, as Saiko grabs a Bottle from her belt and places it in the Drill Crusher.

"Kaizoku"
"Ready, Go!"
"Vortex Break!"

The Drill Spiral Blade spins such that it creates an energy whirlpool before Saiko performs a double an energy whirlpool blast. That Jaune blocks but pushes him back.

Saiko: It's time to finish this.

As Saiko spins the crank on the Driver. Saiko then runs away from Jaune as she dives underground to send a white energy chart flying up to the surface with the dotted line securing Jaune.

"Ready, Go!"
"Vortex Finish!"
"Yeahh!"

Then she leaps back up, and delivers a kick whilst riding the chart's line. As Jaune get sent flying as he rolls on the ground as Saiko lands.

Jaune: Wow! That kick was strong!

Saiko: So how did I do Jaune?

Jaune: Saiko that was amazing whatever you created is the best thing I have ever seen!

Jaune and Saiko just hug each other as they were both happy of the results. As Nezu, Power Loader, Hatsume, and Melissa approach them.

Power Loader: Well I would say I'm impressed by the suit.

Melissa: Indeed, this will be revolutionary. This is a big game changer and I'm excited to see what we will create.

Hatsume: I'm really excited to work on this project!

Nezu: Ms. Intelli, as of today we will give you a schedule to work on this project. You will be allowed entry in UA to work on this device, we will provide you with the resources to help you achieve this. If you ever create a new item, you shall contact Power Loader or me so we can test the new item. On another note, Ms. Intelli what would your new hero name be?

As Saiko thinks, then she said to them their Hero name.

Saiko: Build. Build as in 'Create' or 'To form'. That's what my name is going to be. The Creating Hero, Build.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 6.2K 52
Jaune's transcripts were revealed by Cardin after he saved him from the Ursa. After that it was hell for him. He was beaten, bullied, and humiliated...
53.1K 696 25
After Jaune transcript was revealed by Cardin the entire school went against him only the only people who support him were Ruby, Team JNPR, And CFVY...
97.9K 1K 20
Y/N Rose have been bullied by everyone in beacon even her sisters bullied her.She has been abuse by her family that treat her like a punching bag. Ja...
5.2K 113 10
Jaune saves Cardin from the Urse Major. But later he revels his false Transcripts. And become bullied, shunned, being disowned. But all that changes...