๐€๐‘๐‚๐€๐๐„ | ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐จ...

By ronald__weasley

Mattheo Riddle and Elliot Spellman; both the son and daughter of killers, and they want nothing more than to... More

Cast
1| New Beginning
2| Second first day
3| Bitch on the Field
4| Family Reunion
5| Tea Time With Umbridge
6| Unwanted Tattoo
7| Nightmare or Reality?
8| Sweet Revenge
9| Butterflies and Bruises
10| Make up Make out, I mean-
11| Don't forget condoms
12| Dead struck on the quidditch field, almost.
13| Nail Cutter
14| The Girl, The Wizard and The Dragon!
15| Arcane
16| Triggered
17| Brownies or Babies
18| Trouble Makers
19| Panic Attack
20| Stranger
21 | Blind love
23| Traitor
24 | Blame
25 | Kicking Gryffindor's ass
26| Hate Labels
27| Revenge and Betrayal
28| Space
29| Stabs and smiles
30| Prom shopping
31| Ties
32| Plan B
33| Vegas
34 | My boyfriend don't walk straight
35 | Purge
36 | Team work?
37 | The day i knew i was not going to heaven
38 | Back in the Hustle pt.1
39| Back in the hustle pt.2
40 | Back in Business
41 | Group Project
42 | Near miss

22 | Bite

1.4K 25 16
By ronald__weasley

Mattheo's POV

My body meet the rough ground harshly along with Elliot.

"Fuck me" I heard Elliot whisper as my father along with everyone else walk towards us.

"You failed me!" He yelled me, that's what I thought. My father's hand roughly met Elliot's, making her snap her head to the side.

"It wasn't her fault" I said calmly.

"Boy, do not speak when I am speaking" he turned to me.

"So pathetic, you let him get away" He said looking back at her.

"We were outnumbered, and if you're so called great wizard why didn't you just go against grindlewald yourself instead sending two teenager" she spat back in anger.

Oh, shit.

"You're right" my father started and the both of us looked shocked. "Michael, Lucian, please escort Spellman to the electric room".

I looked over to Elliot, but she just got angrier. Lucian roughly grabbed her hand but she pulled away walked with them.

Elliot's POV

I cough out blood as I got kicked to the floor.

"You're fucking pathetic" Lucian, my dear father, said before kicking me again.

"I'm pathetic?" a psychotic laugh lets my mouth as I struggled to get wiping the blood from my lip "Two grown men, obsessed with beating a child, what? Can't take people your own size"

"Shut up bitch" he said once again kicking me in the stomach, honestly, I've had worse to the point I was almost numb to pain.

"You kick like a pussy dad" I smirk which only made him angrier. To pull me by my arms and pushed me on to a chair and then leather straps tightened over my wrist and ankle.

"Shut her mouth too" he said before Michael tied a black cloth over my mouth.

"Enjoy, baby" my father said before kissing my forehead, I would barfed if it weren't for the cloth.

A painful muffled scream left my mouth as I felt the shock all over my body. Scream of pain feeling my whole body being stabbed a million times at once.

"How far do u think you can take princess?" Michael said as he turned up the voltage only making my scream louder. He finally switched off not before turning it up to a higher voltage.

It went on for hours, black dots entered my vision as I felt myself fainting. He finally stopped and walked up to me.

"Look at you, all tired. Do you think u have the energy for more fun?" he said as he put his hand on my thigh. I shifted uncomfortably, I hate his touch so much, that I wanted to cut off his hand. I had anger and disgust plastered on my face as a few tears rolled down. His hand only got higher and higher, but then someone opened to door and he took his hand off. It was Mattheo.

Once I saw him I sighed in relief. He glared at Michael, anger and death radiating from him.

"The dark lord wished to see you" he spits at Michael as he walks up beside me. Michael left with a nod. As soon as the door closed Mattheo untied the black cloth and tried to unstrap the leather.

"You alright?" he asked worriedly. I just nod yes, but I wasn't alright. I got up, ignoring the faintish feeling, and stumble/walk towards the door but Mattheo stops me.

"Ellie, did he do anything?" he asked me. I just nod no, I mean it wasn't anything serious.

"Ellie?" he asked again, but I just walked away.

.............

I made it to my room and then into the shower. I bit my lip and closed my eyes as the water dripped down my body. I couldn't stop shaking. It wasn't anything serious, why am I panicking so much. I got out of the shower with a towel wrapped around breathing heavily. I struggled to change into panties and an oversized t-shirt. I ran my hand through my hair and tugged on it frustrated. Suddenly I was struggling to breathe, and it was only getting worse.

I silently cried tried to control myself and then I pulled my lighter out. I slide against my wall opening the lighter. My vision blurred to the point I barely saw the flare. I clenched my jaw as I felt the burn on my burn wound. Tears left my eyes but I began to feel better. For some reason I like the pain. I was so caught up by the fire I didn't realize anything else around me.

"Ellie?" Mattheo called worried. I snapped my head towards him in shock, I didn't want him to see me like this. I stayed against the wall with my knees bent, light in my hand. He came and kneeled in front of me. Gently took my hand and took the lighter from me.

"Ellie what did he do?" he asked again strictly.

"N-nothing" I hiccup, I didn't even realize I was crying so much.

"It's not nothing, you're shaking" he said.

"Nothing serious" I whispered.

"Elliot please" he asked again and kept his hand on my knee, I flinched. Why did I flinch?

He looked shocked and then took his hand off.

"H-he just touched me, nothing else h-happened" I didn't understand why this was bothering me so much.

"Ellie, that isn't nothing. You don't want him touching you so he doesn't get to." Mattheo said. I really want him, I didn't want to be alone. I leaned into him resting myself on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

"It's ok angel" He said, I smile at the nick name.

"I don't know why I'm crying" I pull away laughing nervously.

"It's ok, I'm sorry you had to go through that" he said quietly holding my hands.

"I'm tired" I say, electrocution took all of my energy.

"Do you want me to sleep over?" He asked, to be honest I was too nervous to ask him that. I nod shyly looking down and he lightly chuckled. I got up and got under covers as he came under right next to. I placed my head on his chest his arm hooked around my waist.

"At least we're going to Hogwarts in the morning" Mattheo says.

"Can't wait to beat potter" I said thinking about the games next week. And with that, I feel asleep.

Lorenzo's POV

I can't take my mind of Elliot for a single minute, I hate it when I can't help her. She like a little sister to me, but she saves me more than I can count. At least granger makes it easier. She's honestly something else. I was surprised when she had asked me out, I thought she was with Weasley.

"Enzo?" a voice called. For a second I thought it was Elliot, but Hermione walked out. I frowned a thought of Ellie not being her, I really missed.

"Penny for a thought?" She smiled gently as she sat down next to me.

"It's just Elliot" I say looking away.

"Spellman?" She asks.

"Yeah" I say meeting her eyes.

"Why what about her?" she asked.

"I don't know, I haven't seen in over a week. I'm just worried." I say truthfully. She the only one I don't have to hide away my actual feelings from.

"I mean she is a death eater, I don't think I should be so worried" she says. I knitted my brows, what was she trying to say?

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Enzo, she does horrible things to innocent people. Everyone in the dark side does" she says.

"You have no rights to judge her, you don't know her Mione" I tell her with a serious tone.

"It's the dark side that killed Harry's parents, and want people like me dead." She said returning a serious tone. But we are interrupt by two people walking through the door.

"Ellie!" I say speed walking towards her and Mattheo.

"Enzo" she in a relief tone and then wraps her arms around my neck. Finally worry left my body, my best friend was next to me.

"What happen to your face?" I asked looking at the busted lip.

"You should have seen the other" she said with a smirk.

Elliot's POV

"Finally, my everything still hurts" I say laying down on my bed.

"You're everything?" Mattheo smirks.

"You're so immature" I roll my eyes.

"We better go for breakfast, you haven't eaten since yesterday" Mattheo says while rolling the sleeves of his shirt. I signed while getting up, I was so tired but so hungry at the same time.

The both of us silently walks through hall and entered the grand hall. All eyes were on eyes. Lucky for them I didn't have the energy to pluck all the jugdy eyes right from their faces. We walked to the slytherin table and I sat down next to Daphne.

"Dude, where have you been?" Pansy asked sitting between me a Daphne forcing her way through and hugging from my the side.

"Ow, pans" I wince, my ribs still hurt.

"Sorry" she in a worried tone. I looked around and they all had frowns.

"Stop with the staring, I'm here for the pancakes" I say while taking a bunch on pancakes and drenching them in chocolate syrup.

"I have this herb that quickly heals bruises, or something like that" Blaise said unsure.

"Wow, herbs over drugs, Luna did a good one on you" I smirk, still pouring the chocolate syrup, but Mattheo snatches it from my hand.

"You'll get diabetes" he whispers to me only and I frown cause him to smile.

"Did I see Riddle smile?" Blaise asks in disbelief.

"You should see them back in the manor" Malfoy says while playing with his fruits.

"So, pans. When were you going to tell me about you and Draco?" I ask.

"Wait your with Draco?" Blaise asks "Draco, you never told me the tea" Blaise said dramatically.

"Cause your busy drink tea with miss freak" Draco says silently with no emotion displayed.

"Don't call her a freak, she's freakier in bed" Blaise says as Draco chokes on his water. The group being to mutter whatever they decide to stay on topic about. I turn to Daphne since she was so quite. But she was already busy looking at someone else, Enzo and Hermione. To be honest, Daph and Enzo would be so great. It's no secret Hermione doesn't really like me.

"Why hello riddle" Marcus flint greets while sitting next to Mattheo. I felt Daphne tense so I put my hand from under desk over pansy lap holding Daphne sweaty shaking hand and looking at her letting her to calm down.

"What do you want?" Mattheo says in a rude tone.

"Just wanted to check on my friends and their hoes" he says flashing his ugly teeth.

"Fuck off flint" I say calmly taking a sip from my chocolate milk.

"Oh come one, Daphne wants me here don't you daph?" he says and just as I was about to get up someone already grabs the bitch by the collar.

"Stay the fuck away from her" Lorenzo says tightly gripping his collar. One look at Daphne and I knew she wanted out. I got up and walked out of the hall with her. She but her lip trying to hold back her tears.

"Daph?" I called.

"I'm fine, just leave me alone" She says walking faster.

"Daphne wait" I called.

"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" her voice echoes through the corridor. The moment those words left her mouth she was drenched in regret. I sent a here pity smile telling her it was ok, and she just walked away.

"She just needs space" Mattheo said walking from behind me and I nod agreeing with him. "And since I have given yours I was hoping we could talk now?"

I didn't even realize Mattheo hadn't questioned a single thing from yesterday.

...........................

"Maybe he just knew me as a death eater?" I say.

"Grindlewald knew me too, but he shut down when he saw you" Mattheo said. "And he called you Elizabeth, then Elliot right before he left"

"I don't know any Elizabeth" I say looking out of the window of the astronomy tower smoking a blunt.

"Unless he was referring to Elizabeth Harkness?" I say.

"We don't know, it could be just a fairytale led by a coincidence" he tells taking my blunt.

"That's way too many coincidences. Metal amour like arcane, the stone to death and –" I cut myself off in realization. "Reggie Grindletine"

"What about him?" Mattheo asked.

"Grindletine, Grindelwald?" I asked. "Everything fits to the story in some way or another"

"We don't know for sure, for all we know were relying on some bullshit some genius tricked us into believing" Mattheo said sitting on the floor next to me. "But we need to drop that subject for a while"

"Why? Theo there so much going on. I need to find this out" I say looking at him.

"And I'll help you" he says passing the blunt "But not until we get past your self harm" he said but cautiously. I knew this was coming, I looked forward not meeting his eyes and I take a puff of his blunt.

"I want you to stop" he says gently.

"It's the only way I can just stop everything" I say quietly.

"Stop what?" he asked. He knew what I was referring to but he needed to hear it from me, to be sure.

"The pain, feeling that feeling." I say biting my lip.

"You can't keep hurting yourself" he says. "I hate it when you hurt yourself, and I'm sure Berkshire and everyone else who loves you would too" I knew very well he meant to say my mother along with 'everyone else'.

"I want to get clean, it's so fucking hard" I say looking down.

"Next time you get that feeling, come to me" he says. I tense at the thought of having to depend on him always.

"And don't think you're depending on me, I'm just helping you get better. And I'll stay until my last breath" as bad as I want to believe that, I don't believe it last long. I don't want Mattheo to end up like my mother, be my everything and then gone in a second.

"Ellie, you can take as much time as you need to get used to that. I know you don't want to trust me that easily –" I cut him off.

"No I do, I trust you" I say drowning in his warm brown eyes. My eyes slowly moved to his perfect pink lips. Before you know it, my lips are on his. His hands make their way to my hips bringing me to his lap. The moment I sit on his lap I feel his hardness and once again I have the feeling to feeling him again, my stomach burning with desire. He lets out a fall groan when I move my hips on him, causing me to smirk.

"Don't start what you can't finish Spellman" he said in a warning tone which only made want to try hard. My lips travel down his neck sucking on the skin, leaving hickeys along the way as I begin to rub my heat, slowly but with a little pressure on his hardness, teasing him a lot more. And with that I'm lift off the ground my legs wrapped around his torso as my back slams a wall.

"You love being in control don't you?" He asked, and I really did.

"That's why I fuck better" I smirk.

"We'll see about that" he send a devilish smirk send shivers down my spine. His lips smash on mine as I unbutton his shirt and taking it off. I then I move to mine and he pulls away eye travelling down my black bra. Teasingly slowly I take it off. His eyes meet mine making sure I wasn't uncomfortable, but my smirk said otherwise.

A moan escaped my mouth as his lips connected with my nipple. Right after I realized that we weren't in a room, anyone could walk through door. I would be lying to me core if I said it didn't make me hornier.

"Mattheo, anyone can walk in" I moan out.

"Better keep look out" was what he said before taking my skirt off. His lips went to my neck, leaving love bits while nibbling on my ear lobe. It was a new feeling, and I liked it. I like the feeling of being under his control.

"You're dripping" He said as his fingers grazed over my soaked underwear. He moved my panties to a side before jamming two of his fingers inside. A small scream left my mouth which was silenced the moment his lips met mine, sealing my noises. He moved his fingers in a fast pace as my breathing got heavier feeling myself wrapped tightly around his fingers.

"T-Theo" I stutter signaling I was close, two minutes in and I was already close. He pulled his fingers out making me whine, and a smirking appeared on his face. One hand held my waist to the cold wall while the unzipped his pant. I tense once his tip rubs against my heat and clit.

"Are you sure?" he asked furrowing his eyes, he was serious.

"Are you?" I ask him with a smile, a smile because he cared to ask even though I seemed more than ready.

"More than anything" he smirks.

"Then so am I" I say. He pushes his tip in and my finger nails claw into his shoulder blade and I rest head on the wall eyes shut. I slowly enters himself with a groan as my eyes begin to water. It was painful and I loved it. But the pain kept increasing as he kept entering deeper. I rested my forehead on his shoulder tightening the grip while I bit my lip hard. He wasn't in full but I took him more than last time.

"You alright?" he groans. And I nod yes signaling him to continue. He pulled out half way before slamming back in and a scream left my mouth, I wouldn't be surprised if Hogwarts heard it. He maintained a fast pace as I begin to moan uncontrollably.

"Fuck, Mattheo" a line of cusses left my mouth with my moans. His hand wrapped around my neck adding pressure. Soon his hand around my neck left and he went down, to my clit. He began rubbing my clit in circles, at this point I was going to pass out from the pleasure. His trusts only got faster and deeper.

"M – Mattheo your too deep" I moan. He slows down a pulls out a little bit, but his pace on my clit on increase.

"FUCK" I moan feeling my high coming to me.

"Theo" I moan as tears run down face. Everything felt so good, I couldn't even take most of it, but for some reason I needed more. Mattheo mouth met my shoulder, and soon his teeth sinks in. His teeth sinking into my skin only mad everything a 100 time better. I clenched around him as I fucked me through my high and a screamful moan left my mouth. I'm not even sure if 'screamful' is a word.

But he didn't stop he kept going as his teeth sunk deeper and I felt the warm liquid drip down my shoulder.

"Shit shit shit" I cry as me went faster. I was now too sensitive to take in all this pleasure.

"M-Mattheo you're going to fast" I moan quietly which only made him go faster. My nails sunk into his back and my legs tighten around his torso, I was going to come again.

"I'm close" I cry again.

"Not until I say you can" He commands in demanding dark voice. And with that he rubbed his finger on my clit.

"Theo I can't" I cry, he was making it harder for me.

"Not yet" he commanded as I tighten too tightly around him almost restricting him for moving. His trusts were still hard and faster, but they became a little sloppier.

"Fuck I can't" I cry hot tears streaming down my face, I couldn't hold it for too long.

"Not until I say so" he proceeds to torture with an emotionless tone even though I was crying from all the pleasure.

"Shit I can't it hurts" I say feeling the heat in my stomach grow uncontrollably.

"Together" he says as he thrusts his last strong sloppy thrusts coating my insides and I cum too. I sniffle as I try to control my breathing, my vision was still very blurry. Mattheo kisses my forehead before placing me on the couch. I slump against the couch trying to get my energy back. He walks to me fully dressed in his dress pants and white dress shirt, hand over my uniform. I but my bra clasping the hook before proceeded to button my shirt. He take my panties before putting my leg through the holes, know I can't move my legs. I couldn't help but smile at the kind gesture. I lift my hip as much as I could so I could wear it. His hand rested on my bare thigh finger grazing lightly never my burn mark, it was still pretty fresh, and I'm surprised it has gotten infected yet.

"You're bleeding through your shirt" he smirks.

"Vampire kink?" I joke.

"Oh please, you love that kind of pain don't you?" he teases.

"Don't act like you don't too" I say back.

"No but I enjoyed taking over every last bit of your dominance" he said, I opened my mouth to speak but it was through. I obeyed him and I hate it, but I enjoyed it.

He helps with my skirt before apperating us back to his dorm. I was still tired form yesterday.

"You better rest, I'll bring you lunch later" Mattheo said as he put the covers me kissing my forehead and walking out the door. I was too tired to ask him where he was going, my eye became heavier as I fell asleep. 

.....................

Vampire kink?

Teams Edward or Team Jacob?

I'm team bella.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 663 42
They were lovers. Inseparable. They loved each other more then anything but then everything changed. Mattheo turned to Dark side. And Julia she watch...
249K 2.7K 37
Upon arriving at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft, a young and bright student named Vivienne Roosevelt quickly forms a close-knit bond with a group of n...
74.7K 1.3K 31
๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„ Mattheo x OC A boy consumed by darkness and yet she provided him with a glimpse of light. A new student has joined the sixth years. M...
26.4K 561 25
It was the morning of your seventeenth birthday that your parents revealed the magic world to you, having hid it from you most of your life. Your par...