Bring Me To Life

By benniferxjlover

Join Ben's quest for true love, filled with unexpected twists and the search for a modern-day Romeo and Julie... More

Introduction
Strictly business...
The Pleasure Principle
Talking Body
Fear Of Attraction
The Special date part 1
The Special date part 2
The beginning of the truth...?
The unspoken Truth...
Colorblind
Apologetic or unapologetic?
Coping..
Ain't no mountain high...
One step ahead
One sweet day
A new milestone
Mom or stepmom...?
Paris
un bon debut a Paris
la nuit après les fiançailles partie 1
la vie est parfaite
Be my one
Count On Me
Chapel of Love
Love and Understanding
bienvenue bennifer à paris
Birthday shenanigans
Birthday special
Show day
Mystery Caller
Apology accepted...
Birthday boy pt 1
Party! Right...?
Best night ever
Killing me softly
The old Jennifer
Halloween time
Christmas part 1
Christmas part 2
Christmas day
Our first Valentines
Our first Valentines pt 2
Affleck vs Affleck
Choose your words wisely
Those eyes
Back where you belong
Change of plans
Love me to death
Boston day 4 pt 1
Boston day 4 pt 2
You live and you learn
Be alright
Lets make a movie
Last minute Gala
The after party
Kiss me more
Unsteady
Mother knows best
All I Ask
Play by play
Wildest Dreams
When someone loves you
Nothin' On You
Girls day out
I'm glad
Love again
The unexpected arrival
The arrival
The Great Depression
You got the best of me
Pressure
Self control
On the 6
Authors note
Lets handle business...
The do over
Again?
Ay Dios Mio
Fire and Desire
Baby you're my firework
Youre my sparkle
Premiere Day- Flash
That feeling
Ghostin
Benvenuto in Italia
I Just Called To Say I love You
Wet
Its my party, I'll cry if I want to
Asking for forgiveness
Weeknight Burden
8.15
8.15 pt 2
Self care day
Practice makes perfect... right..?
Save me
Dollhouse
Emotions
Choose me...
Finally stress free
Soon....
This love
Anxiety...
2 steps forward, 1 step back
Finding her voice
Sera's big day
Remember me?
Emotional Fire
Best friend
Someone New
The move
Georgia market fun
Forgiving the Unforgivable: A Fresh Apology and a Fresh Conflict
Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner
Authors note
Cy's adventure
Breakfast fiasco
Cy's big date
Sibling rivalry
Thanksgiving part 1
Thanksgiving part 2
Rough start of the week
Time of our lives
Friends... can kiss.. ocassionaly.. right..?
The mastermind
The Ying to my Yang
The unexpected event
All I want for Christmas is you
The portrait
New Years Eve
Authors Note
The soft sting
Can't Get Enough
Valentines
Chances
Jenn's Bday- La Vie En Rose
Live For Me
Lion King's Birthday
The chucky to my Tiffany
It Will Rain
Bring me to Life

Solid

741 23 4
By benniferxjlover

Bens' kids had been over at his house for a week, meaning they spent the week with Jennifer as well.

Jennifer's Pov

I was in Ben's room packing for our trip to Paris. Well technically it's his trip but he invited me to come. I was looking at the outfits and what to wear. I looked at the messages my stylist sent me of inspo pics, to give me ideas of what to wear especially for the red carpet.

Oh my god. This is mine and Bens first appearance together as a couple... holy shit. No one knows. Not even the media. Thank god but I am not ready for what is about to come... I mean I'm prepared because my ex. Alex... hired paps to follow us. He's such an attention whore, anyways. I just am happy to step out and take photos with my man. Oh wow. I'm his girlfriend and he's mine... I laughed softly and bit my lip softly as I was thinking about all the fun we'll have in the hotel... no kids. Just us.

"Do you really have to go?" Seraphina asked and pouted as she stood at the entrance of the closet.

I immediately got out of my thoughts and looked over at her.

"Yes baby, your dad had this planned for a while. But I promise I'll be back. By the time I come back. Max and Emme will be back home as well and we can do a little road trip." I said and got up from the floor and went to go hug her.

Out of the three kids... this past week Seraphina and I grew close. I have a relationship with all the kids but they're all different in their own way. Sera and I just bond differently. Her love language is quality time which is my love language as well. But also.. it was very surprising because the first day, Sera was very shy and now she's opened up and is the sweetest thing ever. I love her already.

"You really mean it?" Sera looked up at me with her gorgeous brown eyes.

"Of course baby. I do. I promise." I said and caressed her cheek softly.

"Okay." Sera said softly and sighed in relief as she hugged me again.

"I'm only going to be gone for a few days. If you want, you can even text me whenever. But since the time zones will be different, I may be sleeping." I giggled softly. She nodded and handed me her phone, I put my number in and she smiled at me.

"Okay, I'll let you finish packing. I'll be downstairs if you need me." She said and smiled at me before she left the room.

"Okay, baby!" I smiled and continued packing.

I heard some footsteps coming towards the room...

"Sera?" I called out.

I felt someone's  arms wrap around my waist...

"You excited for Paris..? We're gonna have a great time and have some fun time..." Ben said and kissed my shoulder softly before kissing up to my neck.

"Mhm.. so excited... I miss Paris so much." I said softly as I bit my lip softly.

"Oh yeah... and we probably will rejoin the mile high club..." Ben whispered in my ear as he pulled up my shirt slowly and tugged on my nipples.

"Mhh... I don't mind..." I said softly and let him touch me.

"Good... But babe... before you do anything, is the door locked?" I asked and was worried about one of the kids walking in.

"Yes. I closed it and locked it when I came in." He said softly as he turned me around and cupped my face, kissing me soft and deep, caressing the sides of my face softly. I wrapped my arms around his waist as we kissed deeply. We stayed in that position for a few minutes, kissing like a young couple who's madly in love.

We slowly pulled away, our lips were both throbbing from kissing. I giggled softly and looked up at him innocently, giving him that look... he chuckled softly and picked me up by my ass and carried me to the bed, gently setting me down at the edge of the bed. I watched his every move as he took off my shirt and tossed it. He caressed my body slowly but gripped my breasts the way I liked it. He leaned down and kissed every inch of my body, not missing a spot...

God this man is so fine... The way how he kisses me and how he handles my body... oh.. he makes me feel so good.

There was a knock at the door.

"Yes?" I said as I tried to get Ben to stop.

"Jenn, Marc is here with Max and Emme." Violet said outside of the door.

"Fuck" Ben mumbled softly and sighed.

He got up and helped me up.

"Alright babe, I'll be there just let me finish cleaning. I'll be there soon!" I said as I looked up at Ben who had a massive hard on.

Violet walked away and went to go talk to Emme and max.

"We have to wait until they're all asleep." Ben said annoyed.

"I know, I know." I got up and was looking for my shirt. Ben pulled me back to him and kissed me deeply.

"Just a little bit before you go please." He begged.

"Fine." I said softly as I laid back on the bed and he pulled my leggings to my knees and moved my thong to the side, holding my legs up with one hand as he leaned in and ate me out quickly. I immediately grabbed a pillow and put it over my face to muffle my moans.

A few minutes later after I climaxed, he pulled away and had my juices all over his face. I bit my lip softly as I looked up at him and giggled softly. I got dressed and he went to go wash his face in the bathroom.

"You taste so good." Ben said as he smacked my ass as I walked by to get a new shirt.

I put in a black sports bra with a grey tshirt to match my grey leggings. I walked out of the room as if nothing happened.

I walked into the room to see the kids all getting along. Since the cocos go to school with Violet and Sera, they practically know each other very well. Well not best friends but they are friends.

"Jenny!!!" Samuel said as he saw me walk down the hallway and ran up to me, hugging me tightly.

"Hi baby!" I giggled and hugged him back.

"Cocos!" I called out to them as I walked to the living room while hugging Sam.

"Hi mommy." Emme said and hugged me. Sam let me go then Max hugged me as well.

"How was it at your dads?" I asked them and smiled as I kissed their foreheads.

"Boring. Dad took us to the studio and did some work then we went to the beach but ugh. He brought his little girlfriend too. I mean yeah sure she's nice and all but it's the way how he introduced us to her. She... hm. I don't like her. She's a sweetheart but no." Max said.

"And what about you Lulu?" I asked her for her opinion.

"I'd day the same thing as Max but I definitely loved the beach. We stole dad from his girlfriend and played in the water with him for like 3 hours. I don't think she liked that but I don't care. And we did go out to eat a lot. We only spent like 3 days with his girlfriend but luckily she left to Europe because she's a model from Spain." Emme said and laughed.

"Hm. Interesting." I said softly.

"You guys should've stayed with us! We had so much fun!" Sera said and giggled. "We went shopping, to the beach, we went hiking, then we got to meet Jenns mom and she was a blast! I love that woman already." She added.

"Grandma was here?? Mommmmm why didn't you tell usssss?" Emme whines and pouted.

"Because she came to meet Ben and the kids were here. It was somewhat unexpected. But don't worry, she's coming to baby sit you guys while Ben and I go to Paris." I said and kissed her forehead.

"And when are you leaving?" She asked.

"Tomorrow morning. We'll arrive around night time but the event is on Friday night. Then we leave on Sunday morning and come back home." I said and smiled.

"So technically we get a week with grandma??" Max asked excitedly.

"Yes and also the nanny will be here since it's gonna be the 5 of you." I said and smiled at the kids.

"Is there any chance I can go to a party on Wednesday night...?" Violet asked.

"Uh.. you'd have to ask your dad baby.." I said as I wasn't too comfortable answering.

"But he's not gonna let me. I just know it." Violet pouted.

"Okay okay. Listen, I was 16 too once... and Lupe didn't always let me go to parties... but I'll let you go as long as you text me your location, send dad your location and tell us when you're leaving. And I'll also have my chauffeur pick you up and drop you off. But you also have to tell grandma Lupe as well." I said to her.

"Tell Lupe what?" Ben said as he walked in.

"Um mom- I mean Jennifer is letting me go to a party on Wednesday night as long as I text you the location and when I'm leaving and going, and when I'm home." Violet said and was a bit nervous.

"Hm okay.. and who's house is it gonna be at?" Ben asked and looked at her with a serious face.

"Ashley's house, it's her birthday on Wednesday and she wants to celebrate that day instead of the weekend because her parents are going out of town on Saturday." Violet said.

"Hm... I don't know. Let me confirm." Ben said as he called Ashley's parents and spoke to them on the phone.

Violet and I just looked at each other and she was a bit nervous but seemed to be telling the truth.

A few moments later, Ben got off the phone and looked at Violet and I.

"Nope. No party. You're not going." Ben said sternly.

"But dad... it's her birthday." Violet pouted.

"I'm just kidding, her parents are going to a concert on Saturday night." Ben laughed softly and looked at us.

"Babe don't joke like that. Violet is a good girl, she doesn't seem like the lying type." I said and rolled my eyes playfully at Ben.

"I know I know. My girl is a good girl." He smiled and kissed her head then went to the kitchen.

For once Ben was actually making dinner. I walked over and watched him get out the ingredients.

"Do you need any help?" I asked.

"No it's okay babe, you go spend time with the kids. I'll be here cooking." He smiled at me.

"Okay. Let me know if you need anything." I smiled.

"Actually I could use some kisses." He chuckled. I walked over to him and cupped his face, placing multiple kisses on his lips. He kissed back and gripped my ass hard. I laughed softly and shook my head playfully.

I walked back to the living room and played video games with the kids. We took turns playing on Max's Nintendo Switch.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 521 19
A story you will find fun reading...
291K 10.7K 63
She never thought she would find someone that she could fall so fast in love with. He changed everything. He showed her that she could have someone...
119 22 16
As June and Jeremy navigate societal expectations and personal challenges, their love blossoms, proving that age is just a number when it comes to ma...
34.4K 1.9K 31
A frozen heart for his ferociously sweet cold-heartness. Copyright © 2018-2019 Jurnauhl. All Rights Reserved.