Jikook Oneshots 2

Von Mikchimin

Another compilation of stories where Mimmie loves Koo and Koo loves Mimmie right back. Hey~ I filled out an e... Mehr

Eclipse
Dandelion
Classicalish
Classicalish (Part Two)
Serendipity
Adults (Continuation of Children)
Meeting
Immortal
Dummy
Piano
Halloween
ThE most ClichE Jikook Story evVer Part Too??? Yes!1!!!
Mirror
Demonstration
Amazon
Ride
Encounter
Train
Undercover
Ice
Ice (Part Two)
Confusion
Hug
Butter
Leather (Continuation to Bikers)
Telepathy
Koo The First
Koo The First (Part Two)
Koo The First (Part Three)
Kithes
Mimmie His Love (Continuation of Koo The First)
Separation
Vacation
Counselors
Best Friend's Little Brother (Continuation to Big Brother's Best Friend)
Seasons
Smile
Soda
Electric
Conference (Continuation of Electric)
Friends
Bench
Plastic
Maze
Among Us
Reality (Continuation of First Sight)
Graduation (Continuation to Top Kinky and Dare)
Servants
Hawaii
Letters (Continuation to Servants)
Cheer
Move
Crash
King
Hair
Brothers
Brothers (Part Two)
Brothers (Part Three)
Traffic
Plane
Cows
Decoration
Famous
Famous (Part Two)
Famous (Part Three)
Jeans
Dog
Dog (Part Two)
Cereal
Grudge (Continuation to Rebound)
Wings
Denial
Casual
Benefits (Continuation to Jeans)
Cartoon
Neighbor
Collector
Drawing
Drawing (Part Two)
Scar
River
River (Part Two)
Swords
Fanfiction
Ballgowns
Dreams
Bottle
Awkward (Continuation to Birth)
Awkward (Part Two)
Clothes
Potion
Bachelorette
Bachelorette (Part Two)
Kingdom (Continuation to Swords)
Kingdom (Part Two)
Lucky

Mine

713 27 52
Von Mikchimin

It was eleven months ago. A new student walked in at the start of fall quarter, dark hair, dark clothes, sitting next to Jimin. He didn't speak, he barely even looked at the shorter.

Jimin studied him before he ever spoke to him. He had three piercings on one ear, four on another, including a cartilage piercing. He hadn't put his gauges in at that point, so all of the holes in his ears were small. As well as the earrings, he had an eyebrow piercing, and a nose stud that sat right above his left nostril. His eyeliner made the whites of his eyes pop, which in turn highlighted the chocolatey brown irises. Tattoos splashed around his arms, one unfinished, waiting for another session to complete.

The smaller thought he was really cool at that moment.

"Hey, your piercings are cool," Is the first thing Jimin ever says to him. He remembers it like it was yesterday.

They made eye-contact for the first time right after, but the taller quickly darted his eyes away. "Thanks," His voice is calm, reserved, albeit slightly awkward. "They make me happy."

"I'm Jimin," He introduces himself. "What's your name?"

"Jungkook," The man smiles a small smile.

And that's where it all began.

When they were assigned a project that had to do with a partner, Jimin immediately asked Jungkook. The taller looked extremely surprised, eyes going wide.

"It's just..." He hesitates. "People usually never pick me. I was just going to wait until the professor called me up and paired me with someone random."

"Well I pick you," Jimin smiles. "I hope that's okay."

"Yeah," Jungkook smiles down at the table, like he can't help it. "It's more than okay."

From that moment on a friendship blossomed. Jungkook was always really punctual, showing up to Jimin's apartment at exactly 4pm every single time they worked on their project. It surprised the smaller, but of course he didn't mind at all.

Jimin quickly learned that despite Jungkook's intimidating appearance, he was extremely gentle. He wasn't amazing at eye-contact, rather his eyes darted around, or stared at the ground with stars in his eyes when he spoke about something he loved. He grew up in a small town in Washington State, but went to school a few towns over to accommodate certain needs of his and his family's

Jungkook loved all types of music, that was his thing. He collected all sorts of vinyls, of cassettes, of CDs. From heavy metal to classical, he pretty much loved it all. Jimin soon learned that Jungkook was able to find something specific he enjoyed in every genre, he studied patterns and dissected songs with layers of sounds. It was beautiful.

Once, when Jimin and Jungkook were hanging out together, an unexpected thunderstorm broke out. Jungkook immediately started freaking out, once again surprising Jimin. He could hardly be consoled, only asking Jimin to find headphones, over and over again. Concerned for him, Jimin ran around, finally finding a pair in his roommate's bedroom after the younger had said no to earbuds.

He ran into Jimin's room, scrambling into the closet and sitting in the corner, his knees curled up to his chest. Jimin later learned that he had a traumatic experience with thunder and lightning in a forest, but he didn't know that at this moment. He only followed him, worried. Jungkook stares up at him.

"Hold me," He whimpers.

"O-oh," Jimin's eyes widen softly. "Okay."

He crawls into the closet with Jungkook, the room dark, the flashes of lighting going away as Jimin closes the closet door. Jungkook grabbed his arm, pulling him down faster. Jimin hugs him, the tighter his hold, the calmer he feels Jungkook getting. He learned at this moment that Jungkook really liked being held.

Later, after it was all over, Jimin learned he was listening to calm piano music on full blast. Ironically, rain showers played in the background of the audio.

"Thunder and lightning scares me," Is all he said. "Hearing rain behind music feels like I have control of the weather. I can turn it off whenever I want."

He never did say thank you to Jimin for that day.

But the shorter didn't really mind.

After the storm, Jungkook becomes quite a bit more clingy, both physically and emotionally. Jimin can only conclude that it's because Jungkook, who doesn't often express his emotions verbally, feels safe around Jimin, he's a comfort for him. That's what he guesses anyways. And he's happy.

Because he feels really safe around Jungkook too.

The younger, who saved up a lot of time simply not speaking, spent that time being extremely attentive instead. He protected Jimin, just doing little things, such as navigating him through crowds by pulling on his shirt sleeve, while Jimin was too busy talking away. He grabbed breakable items off of high shelves for his clumsy friend, just so there would be a smaller chance of an accident. Jimin noticed it all.

And he found himself loving the awkward cuddlebug, as a brother, as a friend, perhaps even more if fate allowed it. He didn't care that he didn't have strong social skills. He didn't care if conservative middle-aged women crossed the street when they walked together because of his appearance. Jungkook was his puppy, and he wanted nothing but the best for him always.

"Did you stretch the holes again?" Jimin eyed Jungkook's gauges, the holes in his ear about the side of a penny. "They look bigger."

"Yep," Jungkook nodded, staring at the sidewalk as they walked.

Jimin stuck his pinky through the hole closest to him, his finger bumping up against the plastic. "Cool-"

"Ouch," Jungkook sucks in a breath.

"Oh! No, they're still sensitive, aren't they?" Jimin furrows his eyebrows, quickly talking his hand back.

"Yeah."

"Sorry Kook," Jimin ruffles his hair. "That was my bad. I hope I didn't hurt you too much."

"I'm fine," Jungkook boops his nose as non-verbal assurance. "Don't worry Mimm."

"Good," Jimin giggles. "Your new gauges look amazing by the way. Deep purple...you look like dark royalty with that color. Like a king with evil intentions."

Jungkook smirks. "Okay now when I'm getting home I'm going to play some eerie violin and absorb that persona."

"No, you're too sweet!" Jimin argues with a laugh.

"Ooh, hey Baby, you're cute," The two get stopped by a sleazy older man. The hairs on Jimin's arms raise as they make eye-contact. This has happened before, and it's never easy. His face involuntarily twists into one of disgust.

"What do you want?" Jimin glared softly. He felt Jungkook tense next to him. Of course, this is the first time Jungkook watched this happen. He probably feels like this man is threatening Jimin's well-being in some way. He's like that sometime.

"A pretty little thing like you wouldn't be looking for some fun, would he?" The man steps closer. He's only a bit taller than Jimin, but he's definitely more muscular. He looks as if he may have been attractive in his time, but the decisions he made in his life ruined it all for him now. Unfortunately, he still held onto the ego his looks once gave him. Jimin's nose scrunched up, getting a whiff of his disgusting breath. What gave him the audacity to think he could hit on Jimin? "I'd be willing to pay, you're worth a lot of money you know."

"I'm not a thing," He bites.

"Come on, you know I didn't mean it like that," His eyes soften, but the gross smile doesn't waver. "Come home with me. Let's see what happens."

"That's enough," Jungkook cuts in, pushing Jimin behind him. "You better leave him alone." He towered over the man, and was equally intimidating, if not more. His muscles were tensed, and his stature made him look even bigger than he was. He stared him down, not something he did not usually do.

"Dude, this isn't your problem-" The man's voice cuts off when he gets a good look of Jungkook. Only now does he see his appearance. Yes, the boy is really gentle...but he doesn't have to know that.

"It is my problem, actually," Jungkook glares. "He is mine. So get out of here, and leave us both, especially him, alone. What made you think this was okay? Get a dating app or something."

"Woah, chill, let's be civil about this," There's a slight tremble in his voice. He puts his hands up, walking backwards. "I'll leave. Fucking psychos, the both of you."

He leaves, and Jungkook takes Jimin by the hand, leading him in the opposite direction.

"Thank you," Jimin squeezed his hand, trying to process what just happened. This was the worst one yet, and he couldn't gotten rid of him himself, but Jungkook got it done quicker.

"I hate that guy," Jungkook's face is still tensed. "If I see him again I...I swear I'll hit him. Or at least say something to him with strong words. I don't know, but just...you're mine, and I need to protect you. This was not okay."

"You know I really appreciate it, and you want to protect me, I want to protect you too," Jimin continued. "But...I'm actually not yours. You know that, right?"

Jungkook stops in his tracks. "What?"

"I...I'm not yours," Jimin looks at him in confusion. "That wasn't just something you said to get him to go away? I don't belong to you. I haven't chosen to belong to you Jungkook."

"But, but..." Jungkook furrows his eyebrows. "I thought you liked me...I thought I could see it. Damn it, I'm so bad at figuring this stuff out!"

"I...I may or may not like you," Jimin can't help but smile at the ground after admitting that to Jungkook. "But, you can't just claim me Kook, you didn't even ask me! Where did you learn this stuff?"

"Well, I wanted to figure out a way to ask you out, because I do really like you, you're just the best person I've ever met," Jungkook confessed. "So I watched a lot of movies, and a few of them had fight scenes, where they said their love interest was theirs, and, and I felt like I needed to protect you, so I did what they did, because it seemed to work."

"Jungkook, those movies aren't realistic," Jimin coos. "I'm really grateful you scared that guy off, but you need to respect me as a person too," He put his hand on the taller's shoulder. "When you called me yours without my consent, I felt like an object Koo."

"You're not an object, I don't see you that way!" Jungkook's frown is deep. "I'm so sorry, I'll make it up to you."

"Oh, okay, yeah," Jimin nods. "I look forward to it Jungkook. But for now, let's not worry about it. Let's get some ice cream, hm? My treat, as a thanks for helping me out."

Jungkook holds his hand again, and Jimin lets the clingy boy do as he pleases. "Yeah, that sounds really good."

It takes all of Jimin's willpower not to ask Jungkook to be his right here and now.

*

"Guess who?"

"John Travolta," Jimin smiles, sitting down in his college class.

"What? No it's me," Jungkook uses the hand covering Jimin's eyes to push his bangs back, exposing his forehead. "You know that."

"I do," He laughs, shielding his forehead with his hand. "Of course I know it's you."

"I got you something," Jungkook, still behind him, reveals.

"Oh?" Jimin turns around.

Only to see Jungkook holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Oh my God!" Jimin beams. "You got me flowers?"

Jungkook nods. "I wanted to show you that you mean a lot to me. You're not mine, I know that. But...but I want to convince you to be mine. I want to woo you." His face was all pink and pretty.

The smaller took the flowers, heart warm. "Thank you so much Jungkook. I love the flowers so much."

"You do?" Jungkook's face brightens softly.

"I do," Jimin stands up, giving Jungkook a hug quickly, before pulling away so he can stare at him. "How did you know I loved lilies?"

"You said they were your favorite," Jungkook explains. "Said you thought they smelled like candy when you were a kid."

"I don't even remember telling you that," Jimin murmurs, so whipped for him.

"It was a couple months ago," Jungkook is obviously feeling shy. "I'm really bad at focusing, but I pay attention to the things and people I love. I'm going to do even more for you Mim Mim, I'm gonna make you really fall for me."

"Okay Kook," Jimin stares at Jungkook while the younger stares at a pencil on the table. "I'm ready to be wooed."

Jungkook doesn't know just how much Jimin is already falling in love with him.

*

Jungkook doesn't even need to knock. Jimin gave him a key to his place months ago, so he just walks in. The smaller is sitting in his bed, watching Netflix, so Jungkook walks in and climbs into bed, cuddling into his side.

"Hi Kook," Jimin brings his hands up to pet his friend's hair.

"I brought you food," Jungkook holds up a bag. "I picked it up from your favorite restaurant."

"Aw, Kookie," Jimin swoons, looking at his face. "You didn't have to do this."

"But I want to," Jungkook pulls out the burgers and fries for them. "You always buy things for me too. And I love you."

"I love you too Jungkook," Jimin holds him closer. "Thank you."

"Of course," Jungkook takes a bite of his burger. "Next up is you falling in love with me."

"I look forward to the day that happens," Jimin whispers. "Eat up, and watch with me, hm? Just focus on that for now."

"Okay," Jungkook turns into Jimin's neck, inhaling. "Big Mouth again?"

"You know me so well."

"Is this the one where Andrew Nick and Jessie go to through the hormone monster portal?"

"It is~"

"I like cartoons," Jungkook tells him.

"I know you do," Jimin's so content. "If you didn't know, I happen to know lots about you too."

*

"Where are you taking me?" Jimin chuckles as Jungkook leads him by the hand. He doesn't respond. "Jungkook."

"Surprise," Is all he says, continuing to lead him.

"Yeah?" Jimin's heart starts to beat faster. "What's the occasion?"

Jungkook squeezes his hand. "You'll see Mim Mim. You gotta trust me. When have I ever steered you wrong?"

"Not once," The smaller's voice softens. "You've always been there for me Koo."

Jimin can't see much of Jungkook's face from behind...but he sees a shy smile peeking through.

There's a small patch of wooded area near the campus, a patch of space bought to preserve a bit of the natural land. The city has turned it into a park, with walkways through the thick foliage. Jimin knows Jungkook loves this place, because it reminds him of his home state, of the patch of forest behind his childhood home, and Jimin grew to really love it too.

They stopped in a clearing right off the main path. Jimin remembers this place. Jungkook took him here once before. He had turned on what could only be described as fairy music, and the two of them danced. And...even with all those piercings, and the dark clothes, Jungkook really did look like a fairy.

"Okay, stand here," Jungkook guides him, placing his hands on both Jimin's arms. "Perfect. Hopefully...this will all be perfect." He pulls a piece of paper from out of the inside pocket of his dark windbreaker. "You know how my mom's a high school English teacher?"

"Yeah," Jimin remembers. He's met Jungkook's mom once, when she came to New Hampshire to visit her son in college.

"Well, I met with her virtually, to help me fix this up," Jungkook gestures to the paper. "That's how perfect I want this to be."

"Oh..." Jimin's face turns red after seeing how serious his friend was. "Okay. I'm excited."

"Well then...here goes nothing," He takes a deep breath. "Jimin. From a young age, I was different, and people knew it. I was in special classes every year until high school, and because of that, and because of the way I acted, I wasn't considered, 'normal,' I didn't really have any friends. I got bullied for well, reacting louder than others, not being coordinated enough to play sports, and...and for having autism. I never told you I had autism Jimin, but you may have been able to guess."

It had come to Jimin's mind once or twice, but he knew in the end it didn't matter much. He loved Jungkook no matter what, it didn't matter to him what he did and didn't have.

"I didn't tell you because I was afraid you'd be like everyone else at first, and then I became scared I waited too long," Jungkook had begun to tear up. "But...you've been so kind to me since the day you complimented my piercings. You didn't judge me for my appearance, or my inability to hold a regular conversation for months, or anything at all."

"I saw you were trying," Jimin whispers. "That's all I cared about. Because I thought you were so cool."

Jungkook smiles through the tears, for just a moment. "You make me feel accepted, and loved. I feel like I always have someone to turn to when I'm hurting, or excited, or any emotion at all, because you accept and embrace all of it." Tears were rolling down his face now, and his voice was getting slightly whiney. "I love you so much Jimin. I didn't know I could ever fall in love like this, but I have, because you're you, and you're the best person in existence. I want you to be mine Jimin, but I know it's ultimately your choice. So I'm asking Mim Mim...will you please be mine?"

Jimin had started crying too, learning about all of this. They had known each other for almost a year, and yet Jimin knew none of this. His heart hurt with all the hardships he had to go through in his youth, and yet it was so warm with the younger's confession.

"Mim Mim?" Jungkook murmured softly, his hand going up to fidget with his gage.

The older says nothing, walking up and kissing him softly, gently, because he knew that's all the two of them could handle emotionally right now. He holds the back of Jungkook's head gently, using his other hand to lace with Jungkook's. The taller puts his arm around Jimin's waist, holding him as closely as possible.

"I'm yours," Jimin whispers. "Koo I really want to be yours."

"I want to be yours too," Jungkook pulls away to look him in the eyes. He licks his lips, and Jimin can see his tongue piercing poking through before darting back inside his mouth. "I...I want you to feel proud of me, I want you to feel proud being with me."

"I'm so proud," Jimin assures. "And I'm glad you've told me all this. Knowing you have autism doesn't change how I feel about you at all. I've been in love with you for a long time Koo. I just...I think this was the perfect time to get together. I didn't know if I was ready, I was afraid if something went wrong I'd lose you. But now, I know I won't. I love you, and I'll always love you, no matter what type of love it is, I'll have some kind for you. Thank you for sharing everything you did. I hope you weren't scared at all."

"I was a little," Jungkook looks down. "Okay...actually a lot. I've never done this before. I really didn't wanna get rejected. Especially since I've never loved like this before."

"I'm so glad you did it," Jimin told him. "I love you so much Koo. From now on share everything with me, okay? You can feel comfortable. I want to hear all your highs and lows."

"Okay," He agrees, pulling him into a tight hug. "All of that was really exhausting. I want to put on some soft instrumental country music and go take a nap."

"Yeah?" Jimin huffs out a small laugh, whipped. "My bed is really comfy. Wanna sleep there? I'll watch over you, there's this really great book I've been reading, and I'll be really quiet. You don't have to worry."

"Uh-huh," Jungkook kisses the side of Jimin's head. "I always sleep better with you Mim Mim. I love it when you hold me."

"Well isn't it convenient that I love holding you," Jimin's voice is soft. "Let's go Koo."

Jungkook nods with a yawn, beginning to walk. "Let's go My Love." 

A/N: This isn't a regular author's note I just want to make a few things clear 

I was really worried about this oneshot, and about giving Jungkook autism. But then I realized that my oneshots are in alternate universes, and I can make them anything I want. They quite often use the boys' real traits, this is no different, but obviously I took creative liberties.

This isn't a piece that highlights autism, rather it's just a story where Jungkook happens to have autism. I don't want to make it a big deal, because it shouldn't be, "WOW THIS PERSON HAS AUTISM LOOK AT THIS PERSON WITH AUTISM," no, I just want to normalize it. Because people with autism are normal people, all people are normal people except for like terrible criminals. Autism isn't the entirety of one's identity, which is a huge reason why I didn't reveal it until near the end of the oneshot. It can be a large, important part that a person likes to share about them, but it doesn't have to be.

I'd also like to add that this is the story of one person with autism. I'm not trying to represent the entire community, that is impossible to represent in one person. Autism is a wide spectrum, I showed one person, with high-functioning autism, probably close to Asperger syndrome, which is on the spectrum. I did a lot of research, and took a lot from my brother. Having lived with someone who has autism for eleven years has given me the resources and reason to both learn and research about autism, and my years of learning, and additional learning for this oneshot alone, has helped me write this with extreme care.

I was really worried about writing this, as autism is kind of taboo, and I was worried people would perceive me as mishandling Jungkook, or the autism community, but many other mental health issues are expressed through fanfiction, and in the end I thought this was for the better, and I'm really proud of my work.

Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed this, and perhaps even learned a bit about autism. See you soon :)

-Mikayla

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7.9K 255 21
Just some cute short stories of BTS. Also posted on my AO3 account DTSbulletproofduckscouts
1.9K 104 35
This is a one shot story! [Might add short scenes for this but not necessarily a story with one giant plot] Enjoy imagines, scenarios, and lot more o...
381K 8.8K 70
Requests ☆〜
33.9K 220 110
Oneshots of bangtan, enjoy my shitty writing oof