Census.

By Bhettiboop

One minute, me and my peers at my school were flying out to a hot and sunny vacation in Aruba. In a blink of... More

Chapter 1 - Flight 89.
Chapter 2 - Drive by's and Rock-a-Bye's.
Chapter 3 - Easy Way Out.
Chapter 4 - Lost and Found.
Chapter 5 - Every Girl for Themselves.
Chapter 6 - Adopted.
Chapter 7 - Coldplay.
Chapter 8 - Vile.
Chapter 9 - Contagious.
Chapter 10 - Downhill.
Chapter 11 - Mistaken Identity.
Chapter 12 - Inject me. [Part 1.]
Chapter 13 - Inject me. [Part 2.]
Chapter 14 - Titanic.
Chapter 15 - Forgiveness. [Part 1.]
Chapter 16 - Forgiveness. [Part 2]
Chapter 17 - "She's gone."
Chapter 18 - Reconsider.
Chapter 19 - Frozen.
Chapter 20 - SOS.
Chapter 21 - "My only sunshine."
Chapter 22 - Borderline Far.
Chapter 23 - Blood.
Chapter 24 - A Little Too Late.
Chapter 25 - The City.
Chapter 26 - Cliffhanger.
Chapter 27 - Eye of the Toddler.
Chapter 28 - Distance.
Chapter 29 - "Oh Hell..."
Chapter 30 - Gone Baby, Gone.
Chapter 31 - Right By My Side.
Chapter 32 - Kin.
Chapter 33 - Wrong Turn of Events.
Chapter 34 - Discarded Hope.
Chapter 35 - Unrecognizable.
Chapter 36 - Bury me Alive.
Chapter 37 - Facetime.
Chapter 38 - Paradise.
Chapter 39 - Family Reunion.
Chapter 40 - Rest in Peace.
Chapter 41 - Vanished.
Chapter 42 - Victim.
Chapter 43 - Pointing Fingers.
Chapter 44 - Fallen Soldier.
Chapter 46 - Admission.
Chapter 47 - "Ask Adrianne."
Chapter 48 - Transgender.
Chapter 49 - 5 years later. [Part 1.]
Chapter 50 - 5 years later. [Part 2.] **FINALE**
Epilogue.
ATTENTION!

Chapter 45 - "Let me go."

4.9K 203 46
By Bhettiboop

"Why would you kill him unintentionally, Jaden?" His father barked. "We didn't even have a plan!"

"So you would rather have let him run outside and tell everyone?" Jaden shouted at his father as the man stood up.

"Oh man. Man man man man." Caden said in a worried tone.

"Follow my lead." The father panted. "I have an idea."

The father sprinted out to the beach, and yelled extremely loud, waking all of us up. He had tears all over his face, and he looked like he was panicking.

"Help! You guys have to help him!" The father yelled.

"Help who?" I snarled.

"Chresanto! He stumbled into my hut bleeding and he's not moving!" The father panted. All of us woke up the instant that sentence came out of his mouth.

"Adrianne you grab the kids, and I'll grab the lantern!" Jacob panted as he grabbed the wires.

We all ran inside of the hut and seen Chresanto sprawled out on the floor, bleeding to death. Cierra flipped and wigged out immediately by bursting into tears, and Jacob and Rayan were going crazy. I kneeled down and flipped Chresanto over, and I seen the stab wound in his back. The father was pacing back and forth, and Jaden and Caden were crying as well.

"Oh my god. I think he was stabbed!" Cierra cried.

"He came inside and whispered "Cici's back.....Cici's back..." The father said. "I don't know or understand what that meant."

"Cici..." Rayan whispered in confusion as he looked up at Adrianne. Adrianne gave him the same look in return.

"Guys, let's take him outside." Jacob panted. "We need to try to revive him in open space."

"Did you guys want us to come?" Jaden asked.

"No. You stay in here." Rayan demanded as he followed us outside.

We pulled and dragged Chresanto out to the middle of the beach, and pulled out Kimberly's health kit. Chresanto didn't have a pulse, so Adrianne pulled out the wires and started zapping him. She did it for 10 minutes, because that's the time that Kimberly informed them on. If they didn't come back to life in 15 minutes of zapping, they were declared dead. Right when Adrianne hit the 14 minute mark, Chresanto opened his eyes halfway, then placed his arm on Adrianne.

"Chresanto!" Adrianne shouted as we all clapped from him coming back alive. "Are you okay?"

But he couldn't speak. He could only shake his head, and nod his head when he's okay. If he were to say something, he could say no more than one word. He shook his head, and Adrianne pulled out the needles and a large white package. The needles that they had inside were so dirty and brown, because all of us had been using the same needles when we came in contact with a gash. Even washing them, were no help.

"What happened to you, Chres?" Adrianne asked.

"Mhhmmuh. Mmhuh." Chresanto mumbled, trying to get out his words.

"Chresanto, we're going to put you to sleep, okay?" I said as I kneeled next to him. "We have to stitch up your wounds from the front and the back."

"Kay..." Chresanto whispered in a unrecognizably weak tone as I injected him with the tranquilizer.

Meanwhile, the men inside had no clue about what was going on. Nobody, except for Caden.

"Dad, Chresanto's alive." Caden said with his eyes widened in complete fear as he peeked out of the hut.

"What!?" Jaden snapped as him and his father woke up.

"He's alive. They brought him back to life with the lantern."

"Holy shit.." The father said as he shook his head. "We're going to have to go over there and stab him again."

"How, Dad?!" Caden barked, sharply turning their way. "They're going to be attempting to revive him all day!"

"Fuck......" His father said as he shook his head, and started pacing back and forth in the room.

"You have to confess, dad." Caden said in a low tone.

"No! We're not confessing, Caden!" Jaden barked as he gave Caden an angry look. "Just shut up and let us do the thinking! You just sit back, and be a coward like you always are. THAT'S your job!"

"Alright. Fine." Caden nodded. "You'll regret it."

During the start of 1,244 all the way to the middle of that day, Adrianne and Janyra did nothing but helped and tried to stop Chresanto's bleeding. However, nothing was working. Chresanto winded up waking up in the middle of their operation, and they were forced to inject him with some more tranquilizer juice. It put him to sleep, and they both got back to work. They were working for so long, that I decided to stop helping everyone prepare dinner and decided to ask one of them if they wanted a break. Janyra shut me down, but Adrianne took the offer. She stood up and watched me kneel down, place some peroxide on the towel, and pat his wound over an over.

Adrianne could no longer hold in her lie, because she realized that it was hurting people. She decided to walk into the woods, and talk to Jacob to tell him about Rayan. Rayan, was still building his own boat. He was nowhere near close to being done, but he was finishing his bottom portion.

"Hey.." Adrianne said in a low tone.

"Hey." Jacob smiled as he washed off a handful of strawberries.

"What'cha doing?"

"Cleaning off these strawberries for the girls." Jacob said as he chipped some of the dirt off of it.

"Can I talk to you?" Adrianne asked. "It's about something that happened a long time ago."

"Sure. You can talk to me about it here." Jacob nodded as he looked up at her.

"Are you talking to Rayan at all?"

"No. Haven't talked since the incident." Jacob said as she shook his head.

"Well you should. Because he didn't rape me." Adrianne said lowly as Jacob froze. He slowly turned around, and stared at her in an angry and confused way.

"What do you mean he didn't "rape" you?" Jacob snarled.

"I mean that Rayan is innocent. I put that on Gia and Lilyana." Adrianne said as Jacob laughed sarcastically, and smiled as he looked over to the right.

"So you just lied on him for no reason? No reason at all, huh?" Jacob said in an angry tone.

"No. I lied because the father of those twins raped me." Adrianne said. "He told me that if I didn't blame it on him-"

"Bullshit. I don't believe that." Jacob said as he shook his head.

"What! Why would I lie about something like that!?" Adrianne shouted. "He pinned me down and raped me! Right in front of Gia!"

"Wow. You're really going to bring Gia in this equation to support your lie." Jacob laughed. "And don't ask me why you wouldn't lie about it. You lied about Rayan raping you! I don't want to hear it!"

"I did it to protect you and the girls!" Adrianne shouted.

"Yeah yeah okay. I don't know what's wrong with you, but I think you're really starting to lose your mind." Jacob nodded as gave Adrianne a vile look. "Now if you don't mind, I have an apology I have to give to Rayan."

Adrianne couldn't believe that he didn't believe her, but she understood. She don't even think that she would've believe herself if she was in Jacob's shoes. He wanted to ask Gia for proof, but she's only 3, and she had no clue about what was going on, and she wasn't going to remember what happened 6 months ago. Jacob started making his way to Rayan, when Caden walked was walking his way. He stopped Jacob as Jacob glanced at him in a weird way.

He had no clue that Caden was listening to their conversation from afar.

"Jacob, what Adrianne was saying was correct." Caden said.

"Why were you listening to our conversation?" Jacob snapped. "And I don't believe you, either. I don't trust you, your twin brother, or your father."

"I wouldn't lie on my father, Jacob." Caden said as he looked at Jacob. "My father is far more dangerous than he appears on the outside. Don't trust him. Believe Adrianne when she tells you how dangerous he is."

Jacob gave him a slightly irritated look, and shook his head as he brushed past him to apologize to Rayan.

Meanwhile, me and Janyra were still trying to figure out how to make the wound on Chresanto's body stop bleeding. There was blood all over our hands, and the patches werent holding up well. Janyra watered the wound down a little, but the blood popped right up behind it. I removed the stitches and prepared to restitch it, when Chresanto grabbed my arm. I gasped from being startled a little, then looked down at him as he gave me a "weak" look.

"Stop.....let me go.." Chresanto whispered.

"Wha?" I said in confusion.

"Just....just let me die.." Chresanto whispered again as he struggled to keep his eyes open.

"No, Chresanto. We need you on this island!" I said as I shook my head, and continued to pat his wound.

"Sierra....i'm ready..I'm r-ready to go home...to be with my parents....." Chresanto nodded. I looked up at Janyra with a saddened look, and she shook her head while she looked at the ground.

"It's his choice, Sierra." Janyra said as she looked at me. "If he wants to go, just let him go."

"Oh man....." I said as I put peroxide in the needle, and prepared to inject him with it. But before I got ready to kill him, he grabbed my arm and shook his head.

"First....get everyone on the island over here........I want to tell them my last words.." Chresanto whispered.

"Okay." I nodded and said in a nervous tone. "I will."

I stood up, and scrambled around the island for everyone. I grabbed up Jacob, Adrianne, the kids, Nina, Rayan, and Cierra. However, I did not grab the twins and the father. I along with everyone else were quite suspicious of the men, so they felt that they didn't deserve to be there. However, I felt that they didn't deserve to be there because they didn't know Chresanto like we knew Chresanto. They didn't even care for him, so that was enough for me in general. I told them what Chresanto agreed to doing, and we all sat around him in a circle as he told us his final thoughts about us.

"Are you sure that you want to do this?" I asked as I placed my hand on his chest.

"Yes....I'm sure.." Chresanto nodded as he looked at me and Janyra. "Before I start....I just wanted to tell you and Janyra thank you. Thank you for taking care of me. Adrianne as well."

"You're welcome." Adrianne nodded as she teared up, and wiped her eyes. "Oh my god. I'm getting so emotional."

"Come here....Gia and Lily.." Chresanto whispered as he put a smile on his face. Lilyana and Gia walked next to Chresanto, and sat next to him.

"Yesth?" Gia smiled, saying the word "yes" with her lisp.

"Y'all....y'all not gone forget about Uncle Chres are you?" Chresanto cheered in his weak tone.

"No!" Gia squealed.

"Wait, where are you going?" Lilyana asked.

"To a better place." Chresanto nodded. "A place where you feel no pain, and have no worries for the rest of your life."

"Can we come?" Lilyana asked.

"You guys can come when you get really old.." Chresanto smiled. "When you turn into old ladies, I'll give you an invitation. Okay?"

"Otay." Gia smiled as her an Lilyana leaned and gave Chresanto a hug. "Bye! We miss you!"

"I'll miss you girls more.." Chresanto cheered in a weak tone. "Adrianne and Jacob, when you get home, get married and have as many children as you like. Okay?"

"Okay.." Jacob said in a low tone. The two were still at odds, so it was quite awkward for the two.

"Nina, you're gonna get fucked up with that attitude you spoiled little tramp!" Chresanto joked as him and Nina started laughing. "You make sure you shower these people with some money, okay?"

"Will do. Asshole." Nina snarled as she cracked a cheerful smile.

"Rayan, donate some of that long hair to a cancer research. Jacob, you too." He smiled as he slowly turned his head to Rayan, keeping his eyes half opened. "I love you, and i'm gonna miss you and Jacob the most. Y'all have been there with me since day 1. Y'all are my brothers."

"Stop, Chresanto.." Rayan said as he shook his head, and bawled out in his hands. "You're gonna make me cry."

"Hey hey hey. No crying." Chresanto whispered. "I'm going somewhere better than here. I'm going to see Craig, Kimberly, Jaelyn, and everyone else. I promise I'll tell all of your parents who aren't here, that you said hi. Jacob, your mother as well."

"Thanks, bro." Jacob nodded as tears ran down his face. "You're a true friend. A true family member."

"Cierra..." Chresanto smiled as he looked at her.

"Yes?" She weeped in response, wiping her eyes.

Then, Chresanto lifted his right hand up slowly, and placed it on her stomach. He kept his bloody hand on her shirt for a while, stared blankly at her stomach, then looked up at her as she looked down at him.

"When the time comes, tell them about our little surprise.." Chresanto smiled. "Okay?"

"I will. Don't worry." Cierra smiled.

"And Jacob, there's one last thing that I have to tell you.." Chresanto nodded.

"Yeah?" Jacob said.

"One of the twins...stabbed me. I don't know who it was." Chresanto said in a weak and grim tone. "The father....he raped Adrianne, and he killed Cici. He also smacked Gia, and held Lilyana at knife point."

All of us sat there stunned from what he just admitted except for Rayan and Adrianne. All of us covered our mouths as we turned to Jacob. Jacob however, was staring blankly at him. He didn't look upset at all. However, we could all tell that he was fuming because he always stared blankly off in space like he always did.

"You kill that son of a bitch, Jacob." Chresanto growled. "All three of them. Do you understand me?"

"Yes." Jacob nodded. Chresanto clenched his jaw at Jacob, then looked back my way.

"Go ahead, Sierra." Chresanto nodded in reference to me injecting him with the poisonous needle.

"Bye!" We all said as we waved at Chresanto.

"I'll see you guys on the other side." Chresanto smiled.

And with that, I shot a few droplets out of the injection needle to make sure that it was working. I placed my left hand on the top of his stomach, and injected Chresanto with every ounce of the poison. Chresanto inhaled deeply, then looked ahead at us in a blank and drowsy stare.

"I love you guys.." Chresanto smiled.

"We love you too." We all said.

Then, Chresanto closed his eyes and faded away. He head slowly shifted to the side, and the large pulse in his neck had stopped. Chresanto was officially gone. And Jacob, was out for nothing but revenge for the father taking his friend away, and threatening his family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.9K 3.8K 8
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
179K 10K 20
Follow the journey of a girl who lives in a group home, she doesn't know much about her mom but she has a few memories of her father. Living in a rou...
16.8K 394 15
Takari Kashmere, the baddest, boujeest bitch you would ever meet. You can't top her or her confidence. Ugly bitches just think she cocky. She the pre...
31.1K 1.5K 49
Desire and Aubrey have been through hell and back. Aubrey is doing his best to prove to Desire that he is a changed man. He feels that since all his...