𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐄 | 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨...

By ronald__weasley

Mattheo Riddle and Elliot Spellman; both the son and daughter of killers, and they want nothing more than to... More

Cast
1| New Beginning
2| Second first day
3| Bitch on the Field
4| Family Reunion
5| Tea Time With Umbridge
6| Unwanted Tattoo
7| Nightmare or Reality?
8| Sweet Revenge
9| Butterflies and Bruises
11| Don't forget condoms
12| Dead struck on the quidditch field, almost.
13| Nail Cutter
14| The Girl, The Wizard and The Dragon!
15| Arcane
16| Triggered
17| Brownies or Babies
18| Trouble Makers
19| Panic Attack
20| Stranger
21 | Blind love
22 | Bite
23| Traitor
24 | Blame
25 | Kicking Gryffindor's ass
26| Hate Labels
27| Revenge and Betrayal
28| Space
29| Stabs and smiles
30| Prom shopping
31| Ties
32| Plan B
33| Vegas
34 | My boyfriend don't walk straight
35 | Purge
36 | Team work?
37 | The day i knew i was not going to heaven
38 | Back in the Hustle pt.1
39| Back in the hustle pt.2
40 | Back in Business
41 | Group Project
42 | Near miss

10| Make up Make out, I mean-

2.5K 39 22
By ronald__weasley

I looked at him. I didn't know what was happened or what I should be feeling. But that gets interrupted once we hear the attic door open.

"Fuck" I say getting up and Mattheo jumps of the couch too. We ran it the pile of boxes squeezing through the spaces.

"Oh daddy" someone moaned. I put my hand over my mouth holding the laughs. It was Tiffany. But I gasped as I felt two hands on my waist pulling me back.

"Quite" it was Mattheo. My back was leaned against his chest as we tried to keep out of the light. I still had my hand over my mouth as Tiffany Moaned.

"Aren't you a good little slut" Flint said and I accidently let out a snort as Mattheo accidently let out a chuckle.

"Who's there?" the bitch spoke. I bit my lip trying to hold the laughter. Then the moaning started again. I took Mattheo hand and apperated to his room and the moment we made it there I flopped to his bed, laughing. I looked at Mattheo who was staring at like I was crazy.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You should leave" he said getting back to his usual dick head self.

"Excuse me?" I asked in disbelief.

"Get the fuck out!" he yelled. I just got up with a scoff.

"What is your problem?" I gritted walking up to him. But I shouldn't have. His hand wrapped around my neck bashing my body onto the wall.

"Stay the fuck away from me" he gritted as his grip completely cutting my oxygen off. And let's go as I gasp out for air. He just walks to his washroom and a just walk out, shaking. I was in fear, fear of Mattheo. I hate the feeling of someone making me scared of them. It was like an obstacle, but I didn't want that to be problem in my life again. I made sure to look the doors, and then I went to sleep.

..............

I woke up with my neck feeling sore. I peer out of the cover looking at out my window. I had forgotten to close it so the sun was really annoying me. I slowly slide out of my sheets into the washroom. I showered and put on the usual death eaters outfit and on my way out I saw something weird on my mirror. It was my hair, and the front of my hair was platinum white. I stared at it confused, it was black yesterday. I went through the familiar process of dying my hair and surprised at the fact I hadn't spilt any dye on my uniform. I rushed out of my room for breakfast.

Mattheo's POV

I had to push her away because I couldn't risk being with someone when it means they'd be in danger. I already lost the only I ever cared for and I certainly wasn't going to do it again. She walks in late for breakfast. I don't look at her but to my surprise she doesn't look at me either and instead she take a seat next to Malfoy. Trying to brush the thought as she sits there talking with Malfoy. But my toughs are interrupted by some bitch.

"Hi Matty" She says sitting next to me. Please god, kill me now.

"What?" I spat her.

"I see your little hoe is in for Malfoy huh?" She says as Aurora gets up from her seat to serve pancakes.

"Tiffany you do really enjoy being a hoe" Aurora said she walked past up.

"What did u say bitch?" Tiffany got up angrily.

"What you deaf too?" Aurora said turning towards up.

"I'd break your ribs again Spellman"

"And I'd just kill you Validi" I spat her with venom. The look in spellman's eye scared me even. Her eyes were filled with death and what was even scarier was how she manage to so simply. And I think the only reason it affected me that was because I didn't like seeing her turn into this. Right after saying that Aurora just walked away.

..........

It's been two hours since breakfast and now I'm sitting in my bedroom laying down regret. Why did I push her away? I sit on bed, running my hands though my hair. Why was this making me stressed? As I fail the urge to go meet her and storm out my room and go to her room. Before I could knock the door she opens the door walking out but stops in confusion as she sees me.

Elliot's POV

I furrowed my eyes, annoyed and curious. I mentally roll my eyes at him, what did he want now?

"What do you want Riddle?" I sighed at. It was different. He didn't have his typical death face. He show much emotion but he just looked at me his jaw clenched but his eyes furrowed as if he wanted to say something. I just rolled my eyes and turned to go back into my room but catches my hand, gentle, but manages to turned to face and before I know it, his lips are on mine. I don't pull back. As much as I was confused I wanted it. His hands stay on my waist as I say on my toes hands on jaw. The butterflies turned into freaking crows in my stomach.

But I pulled back. I was still kinda mad at him and pissed at myself for giving in so easily. I running my hands through hair just turning and walking into my room, he followed me in and closed the door.

"You can't just that" I yell at him.

"I know, and I regret what it did but -"

"You can't just suddenly push me away and then just kissed me" I say.

"Aurora" he said in the calm soothing deep voice.

"Don't" I say not a second after him "Don't come into myself life, if you going to leave the next second" I say to him as guilt took over him. He wanted to say something but kept quite letting me finish.

"I hate you because I thought you were someone I could relate to. I hate you because you showed me that you cared and just cut it of the next second." I said as my eyes became watery and a lump formed in my throat. "And I really hate you because I finally came somewhat close to someone after everything" I regretted the last, but he needed to hear it.

"I'm sorry" he said and I don't I have seen anyone so sorry, but I can't forgive so easily.

"Just leave, please" I said, and with that he nod and left. I stared at the door hoping he's come back, but he didn't. Regret filled me but I would have regretted it more if I gave in so easily.

.............

It's been a few hours. I'm draw on my book as I fight the urge to cry. I groan in annoyance as I break the lead of my pencil for who knows many times. The regret and anxiety was eating me alive. I know I'm being too dramatic about some boy, but honestly, I don't this would just some boy.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door. Since Malfoy was the only one in this entire house hold that knocks the door I decide to open; it wasn't Malfoy.

"What now?" I groan like a toddler. Riddle wasn't wearing a suit but dress pants and a black shirt with rolled up sleeves and top few button undone. I'm just mentioning, not simping, I'm still mad at him.

"I want to make it up to you" he said.

"No" I said.

He sighs "Please, just this onetime" I looked at him before thinking.

"Fine" I rolled my eyes walking out the door.

"But you're gonna need to change" He said. I looked down at what I was wearing, Slytherin jersey, panties and socks; cute.

"Right" I whisper walking back in and change into floral fitting long sleeve with sweat pants and doc Martinez.

"Where to?" I asked as I close my door and he leaves his hand out, and I take it, obviously. I feel light weighted as we apparate and I look around the place trying to figure out where we were.

"San Francisco" He says.

"Out of all place in san Francisco you choose to take me to a take alley at midnight, you gonna murder me?" I joked.

"Just give it a moment" he says looking through the dark alley way. We both stay quite as the only thing we could hear was a door closing and being locked and a car engine beginning and driving away. Mattheo takes my hand walks out of the alleyway towards the door of a store called 'The Retro'.

"Alohomora" he says as the door opens. We both walk in and he switches on the lights.

"Holy fuck" I say looking around. The store was filled with a bunch of shit. One corner filled with comics and a thousand different VHS and CDs. A vending machine along with a slushy machine.

"So, what do we steal?" he asks nudging my shoulder snapping me out of my mesmerized world. I never really got out begin trapped in the wizarding world, this meant a lot to me.

"There's only on X-men limited addition left, so suck it Riddle" I said running to through shelves with comics. We runs to another shelf and for about ten minutes of instense hide and seek with the comic he finds it.

"Or you can suck mine Spellman," he says with smirk holding up the comic. I try to grab it by he runs. After a few minutes of running through the shelves trying to get the comic, I decided to use my brain. I hide behind on shelf and I heard his footsteps.

"Spellman?" he called as I heard his footstep get closer and when was right around corner, I threw a bunch of comics at his face and stole the limited addition comic from his hand.

"Keep it, I'll just steal it later anyways," He says a little annoyed. I take a seat at the bean bag reading the comic as Riddle went through all the CD's. We both loved the Pixies so we decided to play their album.

"Have you watched this?" he asked me holding up a CD.

"Oh my god, I love that movie" I said jumping up from the bean bag and walking up to him and he gives the CD to me.

"Wait, you haven't watched chucky?" I asked him with a cheeky grin but he doesn't answer.

"Are you scared, Riddle?" I cheekily asked.

"Of course not," he says as if it were obvious.

"Ok" I say with my hands up in surrender.

"What about this?" he asks.

"You haven't watched scream?" I asked disappointed. He just looks at me as if stating he didn't.

"Merlin, well there's a huge list you should watch I say" going through the CDs and handing them over to him.

Mattheo's POV

Where do I even start?

I don't know what words can describe her, she's just amazing. And to be honest that word isn't good enough. She hands me a bunch of different CDs, there all thriller and horror. Horror movies did scare me, only a little. I just hated unpredictable endings. I bite my lip to stop myself from smiling. I loved seeing her smile as she went through the CDs. To be honest, there's no one else I would like to spend my time with, and I would do anything to live this moment forever. Without even realizing I have like twenty different CDs in my hands and so does she. We go and place them on the floor next to the bean bags.

"So am I forgiven?" I asked her.

"Not yet," she said cheekily before walking towards the vending machine. She pressed in a bund of numbers in a combination and to my surprise, everything come outs.

"How did –" I tried to ask but was cut off her throwing a pack of chips at my face. She drops a bunch of snacks on the ground and sits on the bean bag with a packet of gummies.

"You know Riddle, I always thought you were a dick head, turn out I was right" she says as I let out a chuckle.

"Well I thought you were bitch, but I learnt you're a whore too" I comment back.

"My body, my choice" she as she puts a gummy in her mouth.

"So you're always top?" I asked, I was just curious.

"Yes" I nods.

"And there are never been a time where you have been a bottom" I asked eating my chips

"Well, there was a few times" she says shyly.

"She was a year older than me, it was my first time with a girl" I jabbers on shyly.

"How old were you?"

"Fourteen" she says still shy.

"Whore" I joked.

"Please, there's at least two girls walking out of your room a day." she says back.

"So, who was your first?" I asked and she tensed up quickly.

"W-what?" she stuttered as I looked at her confused for the sudden reaction.

"Who did you lose it to first?" I asked again.

"Um" she thought for a second "The fifth year from my old school". Did she lie? It suddenly went silent. She just zoned out as I tried to figure out her sudden change.

"Does it disturb you, you know, the ADHD?" I asked trying to start a conversation.

"Not really, its how I have grown up to get used to, but it does disturb others" she says.

"That's why your dad loves you" I joked.

"Well at least mine has a reason, what about yours?"

Elliot's POV

I shouldn't have said that, he gave the scariest death stare, but it was still very hot. I puke at my own words. He goes back to looking through the CDs while I reading my comic.

"Riddle?" I call closing my comic.

"Hm?" he responds not looking up to me. God! His voice.

"Do you regret it?" I finally build up the courage and ask.

"Regret what?" he asks finally looking up to me.

"The kiss" I say shyly, my cheeks were heating up.

"No" he says.

"Then why did you –" he cuts me off.

"I was scared, I hate to admit it but I was scared of getting close with someone" he admits meddling with his rings. I look down hold back a smile.

"Are you still scared?" I ask.

"You're worth the risk" he said. That was all I need to hear. But our moment was ruined by sirens in the distance. I furrow my eye brows looking at riddle, then I got up and went to the window; it was the cops.

"Shit, cops" I said running and dumping everything in a big black garbage bag.

"How – fuck! I forget to turn of the motion detector" riddle scratched his forehead.

"Motion detectors, for this?" I questioned confused.

"Never mind, help me with everything" I say to riddle as we messily dumb everything in the bags. We then off all the lights and took the back door and ran down the clear streets where only light source was the lamps and moon. The cop cars were right behind our trail and we keep running. Suddenly I get pulled into a dark alley, my back against a wall and someone in front.

"Any witness?"

"Not yet" we police men communicate as I hold back my giggles. I looked at Riddle, and he was already looking at me. He was a god, I loved how perfectly his curls fell on his forehead and his pink lips parted perfectly. I was kinda jealous he had a cute nose than me and the prettiest brown eyes. Eyes from his to his lips. I like my lips before placing my lips on his. My hands on his jaw as his hand grip my hips tight. Butterflies filled my stomach and I felt the tingly feeling in my heat. A few minutes later and he lefts me, my legs wrapped around his torso and my back pressed against the wall. I felt his member hard against my heat and it only added more fuel to the fire. His kisses travelled down my neck, leaving light marks as I start breathe heavily.

But the moment was ruined.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 18 22
BOOK 1!!! Amaya Malfoy(you) hated Mattheo riddle first. But will you fall for him? Will he do same? Read and find out! This is the story about two Lo...
41K 605 17
Y/n Lestrange's family decide to move back to England from France to show their support for the Dark Lords return. Y/n transferred to Hogwarts after...
1.4M 25K 70
'It felt like a burning moment that our hatred really blew up into a sea of fire. "You really think just because he wants you that it makes you bull...
2.4M 49.9K 92
𝙎𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙮, 𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝. "𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙀𝙣𝙯𝙤, 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙘�...