LOVE UNIVERSE

By PurpleLightARMY

Watching a human's death reminds us of a falling star; one of a million lights in a vast sky that flares up f... More

Prologue
Introduction
Achievements
ՏᎬαŽͺՏϴΝ ϴΝᎬ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
ՏᎬαŽͺՏϴΝ ͲᏔϴ
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
ՏᎬαŽͺՏϴΝ ͲᎻ᎑ᎬᎬ
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114 (The Last)
Epilogue
Authors's Note

Chapter 74

135 34 102
By PurpleLightARMY

Love is a meeting of two souls, fully accepting the light and the dark within each other, bound by the courage to grow through struggle into bliss.

Just how Yoon Min and Seok Jin accepted every part of each other and spent days getting in touch slowly. Her heart lightened when she saw him staring at her in the most unexpected times, or the times they stole glances from each other being in the same room during working hours. When he found her hiding love letters somewhere around his desk, or the precious seconds when she would smile at him for no reason.

They wanted to act professional and stay focused on their work because it was better than showing people how great their love was. People will only stick their noses into others' business so in front of them, they acted like they were just a boss and his secretary even though there was a rumor spread about them already. Especially when after about a month, Jisoo's agency posted an official announcement about their breakup.

Things were hectic for a few weeks. Her fans won't stop spreading hate towards her ex-boyfriend and wrote down some really mean comments. They all took her side without knowing anything and bashed on him mercilessly for some time. During those days, Yoon Min was a great support for him. At least, Seokjin found her as a place he could run away with his problems anytime. And as expected, the fans calmed down after a long time, so did their hatred around the internet.

As a result, their co-workers were gossiping about them already, imagining and discussing about their private life. Mostly, they were interested to know why their perfect CEO was interested in an ordinary secretary? Was she the reason behind their breakup? Were they having an affair? How was he able to start a secret relationship already when it's only been a month and few days since his breakup?

The newly couple did have a hard time everyday in the office. Facing indirect uncomfortable questions, feeling others' awkward stares, hearing about their so-interesting gossips were way more than a headache.

But they seemed to be in heaven when they were together just by themselves; with words their hearts began to open slowly, no longer any strange hesitations that used to stop them from sharing feelings. Bit by bit, they found their distance closing more and the eagerness raising to spend as much as time possible together. Like Seokjin wanted to try out every single thing in life with her, to experience the joy and fun that makes people want to live more. Being with her wasn't like how they wrote in poems or stories, magical or special; but it was something, a feeling that tickled him to be with her again and again.

Yoon Min on the other hand, had her heart fluttering at the teasing charm and flirt in his words, the gentleness in his eyes, the politeness in his signs to touch her, the uncontrollable fond for her in his heart. She never imagined she would be loved by him so much, it was as if she was the energy source of his life. She still remembered a few months ago, she was still craving for his attention and love like a desperate fool, but who knew Seokjin would pamper, adore and make her feel like a fairytale character this much?

Growing closer, they also started acting crazy at some time. Dancing was an important part. They would start dancing with each other out of nowhere, it was a daily part of their life. Not like perfect idols with their flawless moves, they did what they could; sometimes they danced in their living room in each others' arms with a soft smile, while other times, they would select random kdrama characters and play their roles in front of each other. Like one time, they pretended to be the couples from Fight For My Way only to act cute and do the aegyeos. For their own fun activities, they played video games, cooked, read books, watched TV, went on different dates; pretty much everything but together.

Life was no more the same. There was a new meaning, a new reason to live every moment for the future. Like the Moon and its closest Star, they've been letting each other in, letting each other past the crumbling defenses put up to protect themselves and feeling each others' comfort and sadness. For the first time in forever, they were in a love that was deeper than an ocean, more vast than any sky and infinite like the universe.

It felt like everything in the universe conspired them to fall in love.

-------------

"I used to be so afraid of people when I was young." Yoon Min murmured softly, her head resting on his chest and eyes closed.

The beautiful, comforting silence was broken by her sudden confession which made Seokjin tilt his neck to the side to glance at her. Sitting on the couch in each others' arms, doing nothing was starting to become a habit for them. Fingers lacing together with her as he cleared his throat and asked,

"Why?"

"You know...the thought of my parents abandoning me, Ms. Seo abusing me every now and then, being harassed by Mr. Cha, getting laughed at by kids--" She trailed off sadly. "That time, humans seemed like monsters to me, not the imaginary creatures from books. They didn't have a heart so that's what I used to think."

He blinked, heart clenching at the thought of her terrible childhood.

She breathed, "All those nightmares from that place have been chasing me all these years. Sometimes I'm scared to sleep because when I'll wake up, I'll be back in their lives. I'll again be...tortured and punished."

Judging the tone of her voice, she seemed to feel scared and wanted some comforting words. So Seokjin tightened his fingers with her and spoke encouragingly,

"But it made you strong. All of those experiences made you into this strong woman."

But what surprised him was her response.

"I was a child back then, Seokjin. I didn't need to be strong. I needed to be safe."

Her answer baffled him in place as he realized the deep meaning behind her words. She was right. No matter how hard he thought, she needed to be protected from those people. She had been going through a hellish life in that orphanage. He did save her at some point, but he was too late.

Regret tinging him, all he managed to say was, "I'm sorry, love."

Yoon Min opened her eyes and moved her head slightly to look at him. There she saw his eyes flickering regret when they should be sparkling brightly. She shook her head and smiled faintly.

"Don't be." One of her hand reached up to place over his chest, specifically the left side, just to feel the faint rhythm of his heartbeat. "I was scared of being hurt for a long time. Until I met you and my whole life changed. I was more confident and strong because of you."

He blinked again, heart fluttering at her compliments. Smiling, he rested his head over hers and closed his own eyes, living the peaceful moment.

"I feel like I've always known you like I've always been in love with you." He whispered afterwards, his hand covering hers over his chest. "It's a strange yet comforting thought."

She smiled at his words and replied, "Some souls are connected by a thread no matter how far they are. Even if they never meet, they are always one."

Seokjin chuckled softly before running his hand through her hair, the luring scent of shampoo tickling his nostrils.

"Do you think our are connected?"

She nodded her head with a smile, "Undoubtedly."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 2.3K 62
A destroyed love, a man turned into a monster, and a girl caught in the middle. Is her love enough to save him? UPDATED EVERY THURSDAY
13.8K 1.1K 46
Tomorrow is a blur for everyone but not for her. She knows too well that her future is just a repeat of her past. Bloody. Cold. Bruised. That will be...
Awake By Yana

Fanfiction

78 1 14
(a seokjin fanfic) Seokjin has his whole life figured out until a mysterious but beautiful girl shows up from nowhere. She is not an ordinary girl...
14.8K 2.3K 42
"I'm not an alien. I'm an Astronaut." "You're from Earth?" "No." "You're an alien then." ---------------------------------------------- When she plan...