Census.

By Bhettiboop

One minute, me and my peers at my school were flying out to a hot and sunny vacation in Aruba. In a blink of... More

Chapter 1 - Flight 89.
Chapter 2 - Drive by's and Rock-a-Bye's.
Chapter 3 - Easy Way Out.
Chapter 4 - Lost and Found.
Chapter 5 - Every Girl for Themselves.
Chapter 6 - Adopted.
Chapter 7 - Coldplay.
Chapter 8 - Vile.
Chapter 9 - Contagious.
Chapter 10 - Downhill.
Chapter 11 - Mistaken Identity.
Chapter 12 - Inject me. [Part 1.]
Chapter 13 - Inject me. [Part 2.]
Chapter 14 - Titanic.
Chapter 15 - Forgiveness. [Part 1.]
Chapter 16 - Forgiveness. [Part 2]
Chapter 17 - "She's gone."
Chapter 18 - Reconsider.
Chapter 19 - Frozen.
Chapter 20 - SOS.
Chapter 21 - "My only sunshine."
Chapter 22 - Borderline Far.
Chapter 23 - Blood.
Chapter 24 - A Little Too Late.
Chapter 25 - The City.
Chapter 26 - Cliffhanger.
Chapter 27 - Eye of the Toddler.
Chapter 28 - Distance.
Chapter 29 - "Oh Hell..."
Chapter 30 - Gone Baby, Gone.
Chapter 31 - Right By My Side.
Chapter 32 - Kin.
Chapter 33 - Wrong Turn of Events.
Chapter 34 - Discarded Hope.
Chapter 35 - Unrecognizable.
Chapter 36 - Bury me Alive.
Chapter 37 - Facetime.
Chapter 38 - Paradise.
Chapter 39 - Family Reunion.
Chapter 40 - Rest in Peace.
Chapter 41 - Vanished.
Chapter 42 - Victim.
Chapter 43 - Pointing Fingers.
Chapter 45 - "Let me go."
Chapter 46 - Admission.
Chapter 47 - "Ask Adrianne."
Chapter 48 - Transgender.
Chapter 49 - 5 years later. [Part 1.]
Chapter 50 - 5 years later. [Part 2.] **FINALE**
Epilogue.
ATTENTION!

Chapter 44 - Fallen Soldier.

4.6K 189 80
By Bhettiboop

"When.....when did he do this?" Jacob asked in a grim tone.

"Three days ago...but but he-"

Jacob didn't even let her finish what she had to say. He looked back at the beach, and started pacing his way there with his fist balled. Adrianne tried to stop him, but he was fuming. Adrianne telling him this, made him think of the time when Rayan said that he had a crush on Adrianne. He figured that he raped her since he couldn't have her. Jacob stomped onto the beach, and scanned for Rayan.

"Where the fuck is he?!" Jacob shouted.

"Jacob stop!" Adrianne shouted as we looked around in shock.

Jacob looked over at the far end of the beach and seen Rayan sitting and washing his hair in the salt water. Jacob stormed off to him, shoved him onto the ground, and stood over him while he punched him repeatedly in the face. Rayan held his hands up and grabbed onto Jacob's wrists, while me and Cierra ran over to the two and split up. When Cierra grabbed Jacob, he was literally kicking and going crazy in his arms. All you seen was his curly hair flying all over the place, while Gia and Lilyana looked and glanced at them in shock. We were all lost about what was going on.

"What the hell, Jacob!!" Rayan shouted as he stood up.

"You didn't think that I would find out about you raping Adrianne? Huh?" Jacob yelled as he moved his hair from in front of his face.

"What?!"

"Adrianne told me that you raped her you sick fuck!" Jacob shouted. "You're lucky that you're my friend, because I would've killed you for this!"

"I didn't put a finger on her!" Rayan yelled.

"Guys stop!" Janyra begged.

"If you touch her again, I'll make sure that you wind up 6 feet under." Jacob shouted as he stormed of to go get some food. "Watch!"

"Did you tell him that I raped you, Adrianne?" Rayan shouted at her.

"You did.." Adrianne mumbled lowly.

"When did I ever lay a finger on you?!" Rayan yelled, startling her.

"Rayan man, calm down." Chresanto said ad he held him by his shoulders.

"You better watch who you're raising your voice at, or I'll knock you out!" Jacob yelled as he pointed his index finger at him.

"Yeah get your little fake rapist girlfriend and tell her to clear this shit up!" Rayan shouted. Jacob charged at him as Chresanto ran in front of him, and held him back.

"Jacob stop it now, bro!" Chresanto shouted.

"Get off of me, Chresanto!" Jacob said as he shoved Chresanto off of him, and stormed off into the woods. Chresanto looked back at Rayan, and shook his head in disbelief.

"You're fucking sick." Chresanto growled.

"You really think that I raped her?" Rayan laughed in a sarcastic tone as he glared at us. "You ALL think that I raped her?!"

Nobody said anything. Shockingly, we believed Jacob. Jacob was always so happy and so cheerful, so to see him angry convinced us that Rayan was a monster.

"Fine. Since i'm a 'rapist', I'll hunt for my own food, find my own shelter, and get my own shit. I don't need anybody who think that i'm a liar being around me, then. Fuck all of you!" Rayan shouted as he stormed the opposite way as Jacob into the woods.

Adrianne felt guilty, but she knew what was right for her children. At the end of day 1,063, Adrianne waited until everyone was asleep before she got up, and searched throughout the woods for Rayan. It was raining, so it made it a tad bit more difficult to do so. 5 minutes later, she found Rayan laying under a large tree with his jacket over him. She took a deep breath, then kneeled over him to shake him and wake him up. He opened his eyes, and noticed that it was Adrianne. He gave her a disgusted look, then turned back the opposite way.

"Why don't you just come sleep on the beach?" Adrianne laughed.

"What do you want?" Rayan snarled.

"I wanted to tell you that I was sorry. Sorry for earlier.." Adrianne said a little louder over the rain.

"Did you tell Jacob that?"

"No, but-"

"Then I don't care about your shitty apology." Rayan growled. "You ruined my reputation for no reason at all. I never did anything to you."

"Actually, that's why I came over here to talk to you." Adrianne nodded as she sat in the muddy grass next to him. "I need to tell you why I made up that lie. It was to protect Gia and Lilyana."

"And why?" Rayan asked.

"That man inside of the hut..he raped me. And not only that, but he murdered Cici." Adrianne said in a nervous tone. Rayan's face went from angry, to serious in an instant as he lifted up, and gave Adrianne his full attention. "He raped me, abused Gia, and held Lilyana at knifepoint. Right in front of me."

"Then why didn't you tell Jacob?" Rayan said.

"Because Jacob can't defeat that adult with his sons who are only a few years younger than us." Adrianne said. "Not only that, but they have many more guns other than the shotgun Chresanto took from them. To make matters worse, he didn't even tell me how he killed Cici. He probably raped her like he did me, and shot her because she planned to tell. This man is more dangerous than you think."

"And where do I come in this picture?" Rayan asked.

"The man threatened and told me to tell everyone that you did it." Adrianne sighed. "I did it because I really don't want him to hurt my daughters. I was hoping that....that you wouldn't say anything.."

"No. Sorry Adrianne." Rayan said as he shook his head. "I can't be known as a rapist. I'm sorry."

"Please! He'll kill my girls. I can't.....I can't have him kill my girls." Adrianne shouted as she burst into tears. Rayan glanced at her in a saddened way, then sighed as he shook his head.

"I guess.." Rayan sighed as Adrianne cheered and hugged him.

"Thank you so much, Rayan!" Adrianne cheered. "I promise I'll pay you back with whatever I owe you. I promise!"

"But I'm going to build a boat for myself. Nobody else." Rayan said as he shook his head.

"But...but why?" Adrianne asked.

"Because these people aren't my real friends. Jacob and Chresanto have known me since we were kids, and they still can't tell whether I'm lying or not?" Rayan said as he started to tear up. "If I'm going to keep up this lie, I'm gonna leave and save myself. Maybe Gia and Adrianne as well."

"Do you think you'll be able to build a boat by yourself?" Adrianne asked.

"No. But I'll attempt to do it anyway."

And Rayan did exactly that.

A month later, Adrianne started her period, so she wasn't pregnant. She found that as a bummer, but also as a sense of relief. Over the course of 6 months, (Which marked 3 and a hakf years on the island.) we finally forgave Rayan for "raping" Adrianne. However, him and Jacob hadn't talked since that incident. Lilyana was now 6 years old, and her and Gia were growing like wildfire. Rayan spent all of this time building his boat, for what we thought was for all of us. Being on this island for so long, we'd also adjusted to the man and his twin boys. The man even said that we could take whatever food we want, and he started spending more and more time with us. Chresanto never trusted these men, but the men grew on me and the others on the island. We were finally at peace.

Or so we thought...

On day 1,243, the men came back inside of the house after having a good time with us. Caden was talking about how special it was to have new friends, but Jaden and his father were thinking otherwise. They were talking about and still planning on how to get us off of this island.

"I say we poison certain amount of foods and place them onto a tray." Jaden grinned as he looked at his father.

"Nah. One of them could possibly survive the poisoning." The father said.

"So what should we do?" Jaden asked.

"I think that we should stop this." Caden jumped in as Jaden and his father gave him an irritated look. "I think that these people are good people."

"They took our space from us, Caden." His father growled.

"I know, but they're not trying to do us no harm." Caden said in an innocent tone.

"Caden shut up! Nobody asked for your opinion!" Jaden snapped as he threw a small stick at him. "You were just at odds with these people and now you're siding with them?"

"I thought that it was wrong since dad raped Adrianne!" Caden shouted. "You're not supposed to penetrate a woman like that!"

"Oh boo hoo. Just shut up and keep sitting in your corner while me and dad plan out our plans." Jaden whined as he turned back to his father.

Then out of nowhere, Chresanto walked into the hut with the shotgun in his hand. He held it up at everyone, then looked at the three with a shocked, yet disgusted look on his face. Everyone looked at him back, and put their hands up in the process.

"I heard everything.." Chresanto whispered as he aimed the gun at the father. "You're the one who raped Adrianne, huh?"

"That was a long time ago.." The father said in a fearful tone as he kept his hands up.

"I knew that you people didn't change." Chresanto smiled as he inched near the father. "Just wait until I tell everyone on the island about this."

"Oh, you won't be able to." The father smiled.

"And why not?"

Suddenly, the father heard a large slicing sound as Chresanto jolted forward. He looked down at his shirt, and seen a knife that shot from his back, and into the front of his stomach. His eyes widened as he dropped the shotgun, and seen blood dripping out of his wound. The father looked behind Chresanto, and seen Jaden holding the knife into his back. A small drop of blood trailed out of Chresanto's mouth, as he looked up and glared off into space with his mouth opened a little.

"Oh no. Not me.." Chresanto whispered as Jaden snatched the knife out of his back, and caused Chresanto to close his eyes, and fall onto the floor. Jaden lowered down onto the ground and felt his neck.

...He no longer had a pulse.

"He knew too much information, Dad." Jaden said lowly. "He had to go. He was the only thing protecting them on that island."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 2.2K 51
Sequel to "all that glitters" (completed) It's been 5 years since Nicole moves out and moved on, what happens when she bumps into YBN by mistake? GUY...
31.1K 1.5K 49
Desire and Aubrey have been through hell and back. Aubrey is doing his best to prove to Desire that he is a changed man. He feels that since all his...
305K 21.4K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
339K 10.2K 17
This is the story of 17 year old Nyla who began selling drugs in order to make money. She got tired of being poor, and living in the struggle but soo...