draco malfoy ➸ imagines

By kisses4daisyy

draco x reader. ➥ COMPLETED More

introduction!
dirty blood.
caught.
amortentia.
new girl. [ 1 ]
new girl. [ 2 ]
new girl. [ 3 ]
new girl. [ 4 ]
protective slytherin.
young love.
love at first sight.
arguements.
hurt.
muggle world.
𝗰𝗮𝗽𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 [ 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 ]
𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 [ 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 ]
enemy turn into lovers
after the breakup ꒰ 1 ꒱
after the breakup ꒰ 2 ꒱
sneaking out
𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 [ 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 ]
yule ball
𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 [ 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 ]
snowstorm
dumbledore army
read :)) .
the bet ꒰ 1 ꒱
the bet ꒰ 2 ꒱
[ READ READ ]
payphone
after hogwarts ꒰ 1 ꒱
after hogwarts ꒰ 2 ꒱
after hogwarts ꒰ 3 ꒱
lockdown
library
best friends to lover. [ 1 ]
best friends to lovers [ 2 ]
best friends to lovers [ 3 ]
shifting [ 1 ]
shifting [ 2 ]
shifting [ 3 ]
shifting [ 4 ]
shifting [ 5 ]
shifting [ 6 ]
shifting [ 7 ]
𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀 [ 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 ]
back to you.
driver license.
inner child.
we meet again? [ 1 ]
we meet again? [ 2 ]
making love.
first time meeting.
party.
jealousy.
cuddles.
chamber of secrets.
misunderstood [ 1 ]
misunderstood [ 2 ]
goodbye.
holding hands.
stressed out.
distance.
bullied.
bullied. [ 2 ]
new draco malfoy book!

secret relationship.

3.1K 48 2
By kisses4daisyy

i entered DADA class with my best friend sophia, we greeted hermione and the boys before going to our seat.

i sat in the back of the class so i quickly walked to my seat and set my books down, draco sits next to me looking at me smiling a bit before paying attention back to blaise who was in front of us.

draco and i have been dating for the past three months, we haven't told no one because well draco didn't want to tell no one.

i was ready to tell all my friends that draco was my boyfriend but he didn't want to say anything, i've always asked him if he was ready he never answered me and always changed the subject so i told one person, that one person was sophia.

she been knew since the beginning but she never said a WORD.

"let's get started." snape says as everyone got quiet.

i put my head down not listening to a word he said, i sighed thinking.

is he embarrassed?

is he hiding something?

to many questions in my head that didn't realize draco was staring at me the whole time.

i put my head up fixing my hair before listening to snapes boring lesson, i was fiddling with my rings on my fingers then a pair of hands got my hand and held it i looked up at draco who was holding my hand under the desk caressing it with his thumb.

i smiled, he makes me so happy but i just wanna know why he doesn't want to tell no one.

about thirty minutes later, blaise turns around then draco quickly let's go of my hand pushing it away paying his full attention to blaise.

"you guys wanna work together?" blaise asks while theo also turns around who is blaise seat mate.

"yeah, y/n?" draco asks, i look up at sophia who was looking at me, she knew i was pissed.

"nope, i'm gonna work with sophia." i fake smiled as draco looks at me confused.

"our group is always open to join back." theo winks as i rolled my eyes playfully before walking over to sophia who pulled a seat out for me to sit, i sat down angry sinking down.

"what happen?" she asks worriedly.

"we were holding hands half of the class then let's go of my hand so quickly when blaise turn around, what is the problem?" i asked looking at sophia.

"i'm gonna be totally honest with you, don't get mad but do you think he's embarrassed because he's dating a hufflepuff?" she asks, my mind starts going crazy.

"what if he is?" i asked her worried, she puts her both hands on my shoulders trying to calm me down.

"talk to him, like actually sit him down face to face." she tells me, i nodded as she gives me a little soft slap on the cheek before we got started to work on our project.

.. NIGHTFALL

i was sitting down in my dorm at my desk working on a homework from charms alone while the light candle was beside me, i was writing when i heard a knock at my door.

i got up putting on my hoodie before opening the door revealing draco.

"draco? what are you doing here?" i asked surprised/confused.

"i wanted to talk to you." he tells me, i open the door wider.

"how did you get in?" i asked him, he sits down on my bed.

"have my ways but are you okay?" he asks, i was a little confused.

"uh yeah, why?" i replied, he looks up at me.

"you sure? DADA class you didn't look well." he tells me, i sighed thinking of what happened in DADA class.

i had to ask him, i didn't want to hide it no more.

"draco, are you embarrassed because your dating a hufflepuff?" i asked tilting my head with my arms crossed getting straight to the point.

"what?" he asks again standing up from my bed, i sighed frustrated.

"draco are you embarrassed to date me?" i asked again, he sighs.

"what made you think that?" he asks with a an angry look, i scoffed.

"oh i don't know, why can't you tell your friends that your dating me? every time i ask you about it you change the subject but it's starting to bother me a lot." i told him, he looks at me.

"because i'm not ready! okay?" he groans about to leave.

"fine! fucking leave if your embarrassed just say that because if you are might as well break up with me." i told him.

"whatever." he says then walks out, a tear slips out of my eyes as i slammed the door locking it then turned off all the lights, i blew out the candle and went under the covers.

"he really is embarrassed." i told myself, i wiped my tears sobbing quietly then fell asleep.

.. NEXT DAY

i brushed my hair making sure my curls are soft curls, i grabbed a white scrunchie putting it on my wrist then left my dorm meeting up with sophia and my other friends.

i walked into the great hall looking around to find sophia with luke,olivia, and jay sitting down laughing at each other an messing around also.

i look at the slytherin table to find draco staring at me with sorrow eyes, what he did was fucked up but i need to know whats wrong with him.

i walked over to sophia and my other friend as luke greeted me with a hard slap
on the back it hurt me so i punched him in the arm as he leans on jay acting dramatic like always.

"you are so dramatic." i scoffed, he evilly  smirks at me as me,olivia, and sophia talked about random stuff.

it was time to go to class and i was pretty scared to go my first class because i have draco in there.

we broke apart from the group leaving me
and sophia as we walked inside, snape told us to sit down immediately when we came in so we did what he asked and i quickly sat down then draco came after about five minutes later, he sits next me looking me as i ignored his presence.

the scene of him last night leaving my dorm kept replaying in my head, i wanted to cry but i kept my cool and fiddled with fingers as we wait for snape to teach his lesson.

draco was about to speak but snape started to teach his lesson.

i sighed bored again but when i was about to fiddle with my fingers draco grabs my hand holding it, i was pretty shocked i was about to let go but he tightly holds in nodding his head 'no'.

i left it alone then he started to caress my hand with his thumb then puts one of his rings sliding it on my finger then a cough was heard behind us i quickly looked and turned around to see snape, fuck.

"mr.malfoy and ms.y/l/n, what are you doing?" he asks, we look down at our hands.

"holding hands." draco replies, everyone gasps, i even was shocked.

snape looks at him shocked just a little then walked away.

"your dating y/n?" blaise asks, draco nods.

"how long?" theo also asks.

"three months." draco replies with a smile, blaise and theo were shocked.

"and YOU didn't tell us." theo says, draco sighs.

"you know why." draco says giving them the look, they were confused but then finally understood.

"you'll find out soon." blaise tells me then i looked draco worried.

"nothing to worry about okay?" he reassures me then i smiled, he pulls my seat closer to him as he laid his head on top of mine as i put my head on his shoulder.

.. AFTERNOON

i was finally done with all of my classes, i was about to walk up the moving stairs but i felt someone pull me back, i turned around to see draco.

"oh draco." i smiled, he smiles back at me.

"come with me." he says having his hand out for me to hold, i nodded grabbing his hand as i followed where he's taking me to.

it was silence, he took me where the black lake was.

where the goblet of fire was taken at last year pretty scary but he tells me to sit down as i sat down then he sits down next to me.

"let my just get straight to the point, first i am not embarrassed to date you. i'm really sorry for walking out on you like that last night i was really angry and i regret doing that i could barely sleep that night." he says rubbing his eyes but he starts to talk again, "the reason why i didn't tell anyone because my father forbids me to be in love with anyone but i couldn't help it, i love you so much and your the only girl for me. knowing pansy she was gonna tell my father so i kept us a secret but since our secret is out let's hope for the best, i'll suffer the consequences."

i felt so bad, i was being rude to him not knowing he was going through that, i knew his father is very very strict.

"i'm sorry being mad at you, i was gonna talk to you but i flipped out." i sighed putting my head down looking at the grass but he picks my chin up.

"no don't apologize, i wish i could've told you sooner." he tells me then gives me a kiss on my forehead.

i smiled so happy to be with him.

"come on, let's go to your dorm i am so tired." he says getting up tired, he helps me up as he puts his arm around my shoulder pulling me close, "let's stop at the slytherin common room then we can go to your dorm, sounds good?" he asks.

"sounds great." i smiled big then he pulls me closer as we talked all the way to the castle with smiles on our face.

state testing sucks booty cheeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 154 41
"𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵." harry potter ; goblet of...
458K 8.5K 38
Draco x male reader
51.7K 1.3K 69
"i'll follow you wherever you go, my love." ~ a draco malfoy x reader story enjoy, my loves lowercase intended 🥀 *completed*