arguements.

- Y/N POV

loud echos in draco's dormitory as we shouted and yelling at each other.

"why are you so close to harry!?" he yells

"helloo! they are my best friends why do you have such a big problem with me having friends." I yelled back

"because your friends with that mudblood granger! why can't you hangout with normal people who won't get you into trouble." he shouts

"because they've been there for me since first year draco why is it such a big problem!" I shout back

"shut up!" he yells throwing his books on the floor, I flinched at the sudden sound.

"your such an asshole" I said as tears roll down my cheek, I left his dormitory running down the steps wiping my tears.

"are you okay?" pansy asks, I nodded running out of the common room going to the gryffindor common room, I say the password then the door opens, I sniffle wiping my tears flopping on the couch staring at the fire until I heard a voice behind me.

"y/n?" I heard hermione voice, I turn around showing her my face with tears.

she quickly comes over to sit down next to me as she pulls me into a hug, I cry in her arms.

"what's wrong?" she asks rubbing my back.

"draco, we argued because he had a problem with me being friends with you guys! which I don't get why." I explain.

"it's gonna be okay couples always have fights love." she tells me wiping my tear, I sniffle.

"come on let's go before we late for breakfast." she says getting up, I look at her as she helps me get up from the couch hooking arms with me.

we walked out of the common room making our way to the great hall, we walk in seeing ron and harry already sitting down, she drags me to the table where they were at and made me sit next to ron.

"hey what's wrong?" harry asks.

"malfoy." hermione answers for me, harry sighs.

"are you okay?" he asks again, I nodded as he gives me a smile then ron shares a toast with me, I ate it talking to them about what's going on today.

"sorry to ruin this moment but malfoy will not stop staring at you." hermione tells me, I turn around seeing draco looking at me.

I turn back around

"wow never seen him like this." ron chuckles, i punched him on the side as he groans.

* 。⋆ʚ♡⃛ɞ * 。⋆

I was walking throughout the hallways making my way into potions until I felt a hand on me, I turn around seeing draco..

"umm, can we talk?" he asks, i ignore him continue walking to potions class which I have the same class with him.

I walk in the classroom quickly picking up a book making my way to hermione.

"hey y/n!" she smiles, i was about to greet back then i saw draco coming towards me and hermione. "hes coming.." Hermione trails off focused back on the book.

"y/n..please talk to me, can we talk?" he asks softly.

"fine.." I said as we went outside the classroom seeing students still walking.

"i'm sorry for this morning, i'm such a dickhead for that and I'm sorry if I scared you the way I threw the books on the floor. please forgive me" he says looking down at the floor with tears in his eyes.

I wipe his tears putting his head up.

"I forgive you" I said, he pulls me into a hug kissing my forehead.

"thank you" he says until I felt someone smack my head, I rub my head as I looked up and saw professor snape.

"go to class" he says giving us a dirty glare.

"okay okay just don't hit my girl again." draco says rubbing my head as we both walked inside the classroom hand in hand.