the bet ꒰ 1 ꒱

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
- fifth year
- house : gryffindor 
- pure-blood
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

walking to hogsmeade as my feet walks across the snow leaving my foot prints, i walk inside The three broomsticks seeing pansy and blaise sitting down on the table.

"what did you need?" i ask sitting down while smiling.

"i'm sorry.." blaise apologizes to me.

"what do you mean." i replied worried

"well draco." pansy starts off, "it was a few weeks ago and one of his friends had bet him money to date you and he said that when you fall in love with him." pansy explains.

"he will turn it off like that." blaise snapping his fingers as i looked up and saw draco behind them two, i looked at him with tears in my eyes.

"y/n please listen to me.." draco says, pansy looks at me with sad expression then i got up running out of the three broomsticks.

"wait! y/n please listen listen." draco says grabbing me by the arm pulling me close into him, i roughly pushed him away from me.

"i loved you draco! i should've known." i said as tears fell down from my eyes.

"that's all past! but i've realized i fell in love with you please, i didn't take the money i called it off because i fell in love with you." he tells me.

"tour such a liar." i said to him while wiping my tears as he looks at me with tears in his eyes.

"leave me alone." i told him as i ran off back to hogwarts.

- DRACO POV

she ran off disappearing from my sight, i put my hands in my hair messing with my hair frustrated, i don't wanna lose her.

- Y/N POV

running inside my dormitory as i hid under my blanket crying my eyes out.

"y/n.." i heard a voice, i look up and saw hermione and ginny.

"what's wrong?" hermione asks softly sitting on my bed.

"draco, i was a bet to him." i explained to both of them as ginny gasps.

"pathetic of him, your way better than him anyways y/n." ginny says caressing my head.

"but he said that he called off the bet and fell in love with me." i said looking at them with sad eyes.

"then maybe you should talk to him." hermione says rubbing my back.

"maybe i should, but right now i'm not feeling my best." i said

they both nodded their head.

"feel better." ginny says as i nodded my head, i hug both of them as they left the dormitory, i felt my eyes burning up again as i let the tears fall down.