love at first sight.

{ takes during first year }

- Y/N POV

I was walking with my sister hermione to the stool, it was our first day at hogwarts. I was walking when i bumped into a blonde platinum with slick back hair.

"i'm sorry" I quickly apologized following hermione.

- DRACO POV
a girl with long brown wavy hair bumped into me.

"i'm sorry" she says, I looked at her as she ran away, she was really pretty, no! knock it off draco!

- Y/N POV

"y/n granger?" professor mcgonagall calls my name out, I walk up to the stool sitting down.

"hmmm, i seee..ravenclaw!" the hat shouts as the ravenclaw table erupts cheers, I walked over to the ravenclaw table as people congratulated me.

"i'm amelia carson." a girl with blonde hair says reaching out her hand.

"y/n granger." I smiled shaking her hand.

"welcome to ravenclaw." a boy with brown hair welcomes me, "i'm lucas" he introduced himself.

"i'm y/n." I replied with my name of course.

then we waited for everyone to get sorted into there houses, I turn around to watch everyone until i saw the blonde platinum boy staring at me across the room, i smile at him as he smiles looking away quickly.

* 。⋆ʚ♡⃛ɞ * 。⋆

it was finally time to go back to our dorm so i walked with ameila on the way to our room.

"the food was so delicious." amelia says patting her stomach.

"it was so good." I said with a smile.

"have you heard harry potter is here?" she asks

"potter? i didn't hear his names." I said looking as i changed into my pajamas.

"well he got sorted into gryffindor." she explains

"wow harry potter has came to hogwarts, bet you he's famous." I said.

"he is, everyone wouldn't stop talking about him." she sighs while rolling her eyes.

"well he is harry potter." I said, she nods getting into the covers closing her eyes.

I turn off the lights getting into the covers

* 。⋆ʚ♡⃛ɞ * 。⋆

I put on my uniform and brushed my hair before walking out the common room. as i walk out i see hermione.

"hey." she greets me, "how's ravenclaw house?" she asks as we go down the steps.

"really good i made two friends already!" I smiled as she nods.

"i'm gonna be with potter and weasley." she tells me, I nodded as she quickly hugged me catching up to the boys, i walked down the steps until i felt someone tap my shoulder. I turn around seeing a girl with short bob hair wearing a slytherin robe.

"granger?" she asks.

"yes.." I said.

"pansy, i saw you bumped into draco. watch your steps before I put a spell on you." she tells me off rudely until a boy with blonde platinum boys come behind her with two boys behind him.

"can you leave her alone? she didn't mean too besides it was an accident" he says pushing her aside.

"draco malfoy, sorry for her she's a little obnoxious" he tells me, I laugh softly.

"it's okay" I smiled at him.

"let's go the great hall" he says, I nod walking with him.

"so you're are you full,half,or muggle born?" he asks.

"uhh..muggle" i said.

"muggle? bloody hell" he says looking at me with a dirty look "a mudblood? so you must be like granger." he says as I looked down. then he walks away with his friends

"y/n are you okay?" I heard lucas, I shooked my head no.

"draco just called me a mudblood" I said as a tear fell down my cheek

"it's okay y/n, he's not worth it" he says as I nod walking with him to the great hall.

"are you okay?" amelia asks with a worried tone.

"draco called her a mudblood" lucas told ameila.

"what! thats so rude." she says "i'm sorry" she says rubbing my back, I turn around then my eyes landed on draco who was staring at me, I ignore his eyes turning back.

* 。⋆ʚ♡⃛ɞ * 。⋆

I walked my way back to the ravenclaw common room until I felt someone tap my shoulder.

I turn around and saw draco.

"yes?" I ask avoiding his eyes.

"can we talk?" he asks, I nod my head then he grabs my hand dragging me where ever he wants to go.

I walked up the steps revealing the whole place, were at the astronomy tower.

he sits down as I sat down with him.

"what do you want?" I ask looking the other way because I was afraid to look in his eyes.

"uh, well i'm sorry I called you a mudblood It was not right for me to say that, I know we're really young but I never believed in love I never thought I would land my eyes on a ravenclaw and a muggle born." I heard him say as I turn around to face him, he smiles and I smile back.

"wow" I said laughing softly "thank you draco!" I said.

"and I know we're like very young and we only knew each other for a day but I wanted to talk to you more and get to know you better" he says, I nodded agreeing with him

"I would like that" I said, he stands up helping me get up.

he pulls me into a soft hug, i hug back.

- DRACO POV

as she wraps her arms around my waist I smiled, I wanna protect her forever..