hurt.

okay so i'm putting a TW because this imagine is gonna be related to herimone and bellatrix scene if you know you know so if you want to you can skip this imagine and read the other ones.

- Y/N POV

getting dragged into malfoy manor was the last thing on my list. I looked at harry who's face was unfamiliar, I looked behind the gate seeing bellatrix who looked at all of us before leaning onto the gate looking at harry.
the guy lifts up his hair to show his scar.

"get draco.." a voice says as we got dragged inside the malfoy manor.

harry gets thrown on the floor as bellatrix holds him by the hair.

I was getting held with ron and herimone as herimone hooks arms with both us making sure we don't go anywhere.
I look to my side seeing draco walking in with his father.

draco and I were dating since second year until middle of this year, he broke it off with me because he likes pansy.

he looks at me with his eyes as I looked back to harry who bellatrix was holding.
draco walks up to harry and bellatrix looking at them

"well?" bellatrix says smiling

"i can't be sure.." draco says then his father pushes him by the neck slowly.

"look closely son.." he says before removing his hands from his neck.

they were talking until his father yells and the mother pulls him away.

draco bends down to look closely.
I was very nervous what's gonna happen, bellatrix gets up walking towards us.

"give their wands! I wanna see what their last spells was." she says.

she laughs walking away until she stops.

"what is that?" she asks, he was holding the gryffindor sword.

then she starts attacking them as
they all fell on the floor out of breathe, she runs to me.

"your draco's girl aren't you.." she says smiling evil, i was terrified.

"take them three to the cellar! leave me with this one having a conversation! girl to girl!" she says closely to my face.

she throws me onto the floor pulling up my sleeve hovering over me.

"that sword was meant to be mine, where did you get it!" she yells as I sob uncontrollably scared, "it was in my VAULT!" she yells as I tears leave my eyes

"i didn't do anything!" i responded, then i felt a stab on my arm, I scream the top of my lungs as I move under her body wanting to leave but she was pinning me, i scream more louder as it got more painful.

i screamed until she gets off of me leaving, I saw dracos mother whispers into draco ear, everyone leaves until I saw draco running to me.

"are you okay?" he says lifting me up from the floor putting my head on his lap, I looked at my arm seeing 'mudblood' wrote on my arm, "love answer please, answer i'm so sorry she did this to you, please please." he says as tears left his eyes caressing my cheek