after the breakup ꒰ 1 ꒱

- HERMIONE POV

walking inside the common room seeing harry and ron sitting on the couch.

"how is she?" i ask talking about y/n.

"not so good, she's still sad that draco broke it off with her." ron responds with a small smile, i sigh sitting on the couch.

"poor girl, he didn't even explain why he broke it off." I told them.
"she said that he lost feelings." harry tells me.

i look down at my feet

"they were really good together, they made each other so happy." i said looking back up at them.

"come on let's get her out of here we have lunch." ron says, I nodded as I went up to her and I dormitory.

I open the door seeing her on my bed crying laying down.

"y/n." I called her name, she turns around with tears running down her face.

"hello." she wipes her tears sitting up.

"hey it's okay, let's go to lunch." I told her, she nods her head as she got up, "the boys already left, I'll help you." I said carefully brushing her hair, I get her robe giving it to her, "it's okay love, come on." I said as she quickly puts on her robe.

we both left the dormitory heading out to the great hall.

- Y/N POV

we walked in the great hall walking over the the table where harry and ron was.

"hey, are you okay?" harry asks, I didn't say anything but sit by Ron and put my head down.

"poor girl." ron says rubbing my back.

"malfoy is looking at you." hermione whispers, i look up seeing across the table to see draco looking at me with worried eyes.

i look back down as i felt my tears filled my eyes
i got up running off the the girls bathroom, i looked up at the mirror as I loose my tie, sobbing.
i miss him so much why did he leave me like this.
I slide down the wall covering my face.

"y/n.." i heard a soft voice call me, i looked up and saw draco.

"draco what are you doing here? you should go immediately." i told him quickly stood up straight turning around wiping my tears.

"I just wanted to check on you." I heard him say.

"for what? I'm fine okay." i said about to leave but i felt him pull me back.

"can we talk?" he asks, I shook my head.

"why though?" I ask looking at him.

"because i left you like this." he says as i look down while i sighed sniffling, "come on." he grabs my hand but i yanked my hand from him.

"i have to go sorry." i told him then walked away.

- DRACO POV

as she disappeared from my view i sob as i punched the wall leaving me with red and scratch already looking at my fist, sliding down the wall with hands in my hair as I ruffled my hair.

I rolled up my sleeve seeing the dark mark.