inner child.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
- second year
- a  house : slytherin
- blood : pure blood 
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

after leaving my dormitory, i went down to sit down next to draco near the fire place. him and i never started off good, he was really rude to me first year.

"what do you want?" he asks rudely, i scoff.

responding to him, "i just wanna sit thats all."  silence fill up the air then he breaks it.

"i need to ask you something" he says avoiding eye contact, i sigh.

"what is it?" i ask.

"can you help me with my homework?" he asks.

"why cant you do it yourself?" i ask then he groans finally looking at me.

"i'm struggling." he admits, i rolled my eyes.

"fine, where and when?" i ask.

"at the library and after dinner." he says, i gave him a thumbs up before jumping off the couch leaving the slytherin common room to meet up with my other friends.

* 。⋆ʚ♡⃛ɞ * 。⋆

it was after dinner and i was walking back to the slytherin common room then i felt a hand on me then someone dragging me.

"what the heck!" i shouted yanking my hand back but me realizing it was draco.

"come on!" he says grabbing my hand again dragging me to the library.

i sat down next to him as he opens his book, "you didn't even let me get the chance to change" i said to him.

"sorry okay, you can go change." he says looking at me, my eyes lit up.

"wait really?" i ask.

"no." he says then i slid back against the chair rolling my eyes, i sit back up helping him with his homework.

* 。⋆ʚ♡⃛ɞ * 。⋆

draco make jokes as i playfully smack his arm.

"stop! we have to do work." i laugh at him as he laughs back. i look around the library, it was already dark and everyone left.

"no one is here." i said, he looks up from his book.

"then lets have some fun." he smirks, i nodded 'no' repeatedly then next thing i know he dragged me around the library looking at random books and talking about funny stories, we went around looking at spells and doing spells with our wands of course.

"that's so good." he says looking at me with a smile then we heard a voice.

"who's here!" we heard a deep voice shout. draco quickly holds my hand putting his finger up to my mouth shushing me, i nodded as we jumped off the table quietly walking.

"who's here!!" a man shouts once again, we giggle quietly as we sneak around the corner to get draco's stuff, "who here! i know your here! " man shouts again, we quickly snatched his stuff running out of the library running laughing hold hand in hand, we saw a flashlight behind us as our robes fly behind us then we ran off laughing and giggling as it echos throughout the building, we hid behind a wall seeing the man run another direction. we laugh looking at each other making eye contact.

"let's go." he says holding out his hand again, i smiled nodding my head as we walked back to the common room.

* 。⋆ʚ♡⃛ɞ * 。⋆

"that was fun." he says, i laughed.

"it really was" i responded, "well i need to go back to my dorm." i told him about to go up the steps but i felt him pulling me back to stop me.

"umm, wait uhh the reason why i needed you was because well i really didn't need help, i just wanted to spend time with you." he confessed as i felt my cheeks burn up.

"well it was really fun" i said with a big smile, he smiles back at me.

"well i'll see you tomorrow?" he asks.

"of course." i said smiling at him then left going to my dormitory.

— DRACO POV

as she disappeared from my eyes going up the stairs i smiled.

"cute." i said to myself then left to my dormitory.