dirty blood.

y/n pov * ◌༉‧

i was walking to potion class with taylor because we had that class together of course, we walked in and we put our books down on the table.

"so, you and draco?" she asks looking at me and side eyeing him

"what about us?" i replied back to her

"don't you like him?" she asks me again

"yeah..but to him i'm dead to him, everytime he sees me all i hear is 'you filthy mudblood, i've had enough of him and the name." i complained.

"you never know! he might like you back and!" before taylor can finish her sentence snape hits both of us with his stupid book.

"stop chatting about malfoy and
do your potion.." he tells us then walks away,

"oh my god." we both said at the same time rubbing our head from the pain that snape hit us with.

"i'm gonna kick him." taylor spats quietly.

"chatting about me i hear?" draco says from the other table

"whatever." i roll my eyes at him.

"you should talk to him." taylor tells me

"are you insane!" i exclaim, "there's no way i'm not gonna talk to him and get called-." i said but felt a book hitting me again.

"since you wanna chat about malfoy so much switch partners." professor snape tells me

"no i don't think that's necessary.." i told him, he grabs me by the arm dragging me to draco then drags goyle to taylor.

"couldn't keep my name out your name y/l/n?" he smirks

"can we just do this?" i ask him

"or meet me at the astronomy tower?" he asks

"you're asking me??" I ask him, he nods. "fine." I told him.

"seven." he tells me then we do our potions.

+

i walk to herbology with neville talking about plante then i saw draco with his friends.

"what about y/l/n?" i heard blaise say my last name.

"wait." i told neville hiding behind him.

"that filthy mudblood hell no! i will never like that stupid girl, merlin." he laughs as i heard his friends laugh.

"i'm so sorry.." i heard neville say

"no it's okay, um i'm gonna go! tell me what were gonna do in herbology?" i ask him, he nods as i ran off to the astronomy tower.

i dropped my books on the floor as i fell on the floor crying out of anger, i lean against the wall as tears fall.

i quickly wipe my tears looking out the view in front of me, i was about to pick up my book but then a veiny hand with rings beats me to it grabbing my book.

"y/n? what are you doing here, i said at seven." i heard draco say.

"leave me alone." i told him collected all my books about to leave but i felt him drag me back making me drop my books again, "oh my god." i muttered.

"tell me what's wrong?" he asks "go blab about me to your friends how much i'm a 'mudblood' or something!" i yell at him about to pick up my book but he grabs my hands again.

"you heard me didn't you?" he asks, i nod. "i'm really sorry, i just didn't want them to know how much i like you. i didn't mean it i swear, it was so stupid of me." he confessed to me me, my eyes winded.

"you like me like you actually like like me?" i ask with a shocking tone.

"yes and no, i know your a muggle but something about you is different." he told me, i felt my cheeks heat up then he pulls me into a hug, i hug him back.

"i knew it!!" i heard a voice, i saw taylor and blaise standing next to each other.

"pay up!" taylor says to blaise, he scoffs.

"bloody hell." i said

"you guys are so adorable! see." taylor winks at me, i felt my cheeks heat up again as i felt arms wrapped around my waist.