the bet ꒰ 2 ꒱

PART TWO

- Y/N POV

waking up from someone lightly shaking me my eyes flutter then i sit up rubbing my eyes seeing hermione and ginny.

"wake up, come on let's get ready!" hermione says holding her hand out as i reached out my hand to hers as she helps me get ready.

"you have bags under your eyes." i heard a voice, I turn around seeing ron and harry leaning against our door.

"very funny ron." ginny rolls her eyes as the boys laugh.

"i'm just kidding, you look great but the bags ruin it." ron says as hermione kicks him in the leg as he groans in pain.

i laugh softly at him in pain as the girls hook arms with me walking out of my common room.

* 。⋆ʚ♡⃛ɞ * 。⋆

sitting down at the gryffindor table as the girls talked to me about random stuff while ron was stuffing food in his face.

"so, are you gonna talk to him?" harry asks as we all turned around to the slytherin table seeing draco who was staring into space while blaise tried to get him to eat.

"yes." i said with my heart racing.

"well what are you doing? go." ronsays with mouth full of food, i looked at him disgusted flicking his forehead before leaving the table.

i walked over to draco and blaise was, blaise looked at me in sigh in relief.

"thank god your here, he hasn't slept all night or ate." he whispers to me, i sigh in disbelief tapping draco's shoulder, he lifts his head turning around seeing me his eyes light up as he quickly stood up.

"come on." i said grabbing his hands dragging him out of the great hall making our way to a staircase that was far away from the great hall,
i pulled him next to me as we sat in the court yard with other students around.

"you can start explaining." i said.

"okay so, it was a few weeks ago, the boys bet me to date you and make you fall in love with me. and i said to them when i make you fall in love with me, i'll snap like that. then when i started dating you, you've changed me i've realized i love you so much and i cut off the bet but i still feel guilty after that i hated myself i would do anything for you to be by my side." he says, i grab him by hand bringing his into my hands.

"well, i'm forgiving you this time. one last time or were over." i said, he smiles pecks me on the cheek.

"let's go before we're late to class." he says with a big smile while grabbing my hands as we ran to class.