best friends to lovers [ 2 ]

- PART 2 -

after throwing away the scrapbook, i sat down on my bed.

"i'm gonna go to bed." i told pansy, she nods.

"take a rest, see you tomorrow." pansy tells me, i nodded as she gives a rub on the back before leaving, i turn to my right side closing my eyes.

- PANSY POV

i carefully pick up the scrapbook from the trashcan that y/n had threw away, i quietly left y/n dorm, i went to the other side of the stairs running up the step of stairs to the boys dormitory, i knocked on blaise's and draco's dorm door.

the door swings open revealing blaise who opened the door and draco who is sitting on his bed, he looked horrible.

"hey pansy." blaise says with a small smile.

"hey, i just wanted to drop this off." i told blaise as i gave him the scrapbook.

"what is this?" he asks whispering.

"scrapbook that y/n made for her and draco, she had threw it away in the trash can but i got my hands to get it, give this to him." i told him with a small smile afterwards, he carefully takes a look at the scrapbook.

"thank, i will see you tomorrow" blaise says, i smiled before leaving going back to my dorm.

- DRACO POV

blaise closes the door while i wiped my tears, he turns around with a big book in his hands.

"what is that?" i asked.

"scrapbook." he answers while giving it to me.

"i'll be back." he tells me, i nodded as he opens the door and closes it behind him softly leaving me by myself.

i take a look at the scrapbook, It was very colorful and aesthetically pleasing, i open up the scrapbook flipping through the page.

it was a picture of me and y/n in the muggle world posing for the camera, i slowly flip through the pages then i stopped at me and y/n on the quidditch field smiling and hugging after the slytherin team won the quidditch game, i felt tears brim then a tear fell down my face as i sob uncontrollably.

"y/n.." i said to myself missing her presence.

' NEXT DAY '

- Y/N POV

i was sitting down at the slytherin table in the great hall with pansy for breakfast.

"so how was your sleep?" she asks while eating her toast

"it was great actually but i can't still stop thinking about him." i responded with a small sigh.

"i'm sorry." pansy says, i nodded my head while picking up my pumpkin juice.

"it's okay, j'm gonna go to the library" i lied, she nods as i walked out of the the great hall heading my way to the slytherin common room.

i walked upstairs to the girls dormitory where i went straight to my dorm, i open my door as i went inside my room going to the trash can to go look for the scrapbook i regret throwing away.

"where is it?" i asked myself looking through the trashcan digging not caring how dirty it is

"good lord, where is it." i panicked, i looked through my room looking around having no luck finding it, "i need pansy." i told myself running to the great hall not caring who looks at me crazy, "pansy!" i yelled who was talking to blaise and draco..

"hey uh i lost the." i said whispering to her, her eyes winded.

"um, so you see." pansy says but i quickly cut her off.

"can we please go to the common room." i whispered, she nods waving at the boys as i gave them a small smile at them.

"where's my scrapbook!" i ask with a scared tone to her as we walked far away from the boys.

"i gave it to draco." she says really fast.

"you what!" i yelled but she covers my mouth.

"blaise told me he overheard him crying your name last night looking through the scrapbook." she told me.

"why is he crying when he stopped being best friends with me." i replied with a confused face.

"'maybe! maybe! he's hiding something?" she says with her suspicious face.

"wait you could be right, he wouldn't explain nothing to me." i told her.

"we just have to find out why!" pansy says with a smile.

"alright! we can do this!" i smiled.

to be continued..