shifting [ 5 ]

- PART FIVE -

"i need to find out what's going on." i said before getting up from my chair, i walked out of my room before seeing my parents knocked out on the couch together, "nice." i said taking their keys slowly from the coffee table before walking away slowly and quietly.

there was this door that parents never ever let me go in and i was really curious what was behind the door, so i wanted to see if this situation was related to that room behind that locked door, i went to the door quietly use the keys unlocking it to open the door,
finally the door unlocks as i quietly open the door before closing it behind me.

"good lord it's dark in here." i said trying to find the light switch, i finally found it flicking it on before turning around.

as i turned around i gasped so loud then smacked my hand over my mouth.

"so it is true, they are wizards." i said to myself before looking at there robes hanged up with books organized on the shelves.

i walk to the old cabinet that looks little beaten up, i opened the cabinet doors as the door swings hitting the wall carefully, dust flys everywhere as i wack my hand pulling my shirt above my mouth making sure none gets on my face as i backup then let go of my shirt letting it fall down, i get close to the cabinet seeing a rectangle box stacked on each other with other books and scarfs.

"so they were both slytherins." i said to myself touching their robes that were hung then explored the room.

"y/n?"

to be continued