enemy turn into lovers

- Y/N POV

walking to earth magic with my best friends somi and hermione.

I walked in class sitting down by somi as hermione sat next to harry.

"draco is coming." somi tells me, i sigh.

I turn my head around to him seeing him smirking.

"ready to get rocked by slytherins?" he smirks

"shove off malfoy, my team is gonna win." I told him as he scoffs.

"whatever you say y/l/n" he smirks leaving our table.

"how do you like that jerk?" somi whispers as we both looked at him.

"hey stop it." I said shushing her.

It was true I do like him, but he's my enemy.

* 。⋆ʚ♡⃛ɞ * 。⋆

putting on my quidditch uniform when somi comes out.

"you ready?" she asks, I nod as we got on our broom flying out as cheers erupts as i went around.

I saw draco smirk at me as I give him a dirty look.

the game starts, I was a seeker in my team.

I was chasing for the golden snitch already, I saw draco chasing behind me

i was reaching out for my hand for it then I felt someone push me, I looked to my right to see draco laughing. I push him back chasing ahead of him.

i was speeding to it turning around for the golden snitch then I felt someone push me off the broom.

i felt hitting the hard texture then I blacked out.

- DRACO POV

i had knocked y/n out of her broom which I didn't mean to, I meant to push her aside but I went to far.

I went down flying down to y/n where she was laying unconscious.

"y/n y/n y/n wake up." I said shaking her but she won't, "fuck!" I cussed regretting what I did.

"what'd you do malfoy!" I heard somi yell.

"i meant to push her aside but instead I pushed her off the broom." i told her, somi was about to attack me but her team mates held her back.

"bring her to the hospital wing!" I heard hermione yell, harry and ron carry her to the hospital wing, I get up to follow but someone held me back.

"you'll pay for this." i heard mark say from the ravenclaw team say then left with the others to the hospital wing.

"admit it, you like her." i heard somi behind me.

"no i don't" I said turning around to her.

"fine, mark was gonna ask her out anyways." I heard her say, my eyes winded then she laughs she finally caught up to me.

"fine i do, so what! i fucked up." I told her with a sigh pinching the bridge of my nose.

"she likes you also." somi tells me

"your lying!" I yelled at her.

"nope! better apologies and get with her before it's to late malfoyyy." she sings, I ran off to the hospital wing.

* 。⋆ʚ♡⃛ɞ * 。⋆

i go through the big doors seeing y/n laying on the bed with her team mates surrounded her bed.

"well well isn't it malfoy." mark said to his teammates.

"fuck off mark, i wanna talk to her." i said giving him a death glare.

he was about to attack me but his teammates held him back and they left with him leaving me with y/n.

i sat next to her as i grabbed her hand putting into mine.

"i'm so sorry for pushing you off the broom and if you do hate me i get it." I apologize

"it's okay draco." she weakly smiles.

i sighed rubbing my face still guilty, what have i just done.

"draco seriously, i'm alright." she massages my hand.

"i like you y/n." I confessed, her eyes winded.

"wait really?" she asks, I nodded.

she pulls me into a kiss which was so unexpected, i froze but quickly kissed back.

"i like you too." she says pulling away.

"then will you be my girlfriend?" I ask

"of course." she responds, I peck her lips as she kisses back.

"finally!" we heard a voice, we saw somi and blaise.

"finally my man draco will not stop talking about you" blaise says, i playfully pushed him as we all laugh.