misunderstood [ 2 ]

PART TWO

i haven't talked to ron or draco it's been three days since the incident and i haven't talked to one of them.

draco would try talking to me but i would ignore him.

ron he would try to talk to me too but it's either my sister ginny or fred and george who would try.

i was walking to class with somi and hermione before i saw two tall figures step in front of us blocking us from walking.

"fred and george? would you mind if you scoot we gotta go to class." somi says but fred grabs my arm dragging me across the hallway.

"let me go!" i shouted at fred trying to shake off my arm off his but he was to strong.

"when did you get so strong!" i said to fred as we were going the common room, they throw me on the couch crossing their arms.

"what!" i yelled hitting the couch with both of my arms sitting up.

"you need to fix this! draco keeps coming up to ginny and us, even ron! both of them are worried." george tells me.

"so?" i said.

"if mum finds out, you know how she is." fred tells me, i sigh rubbing my face they are right.

my mom will go crazy, i looked up at them "what you got?" i ask as they both sat next to me making me sit in the middle of them.

"we've talked to pansy, she's a home wrecker i tell you." george nudges my shoulder as i chuckle.

"draco really isn't cheating on you, she just has a huge crush on draco." fred tells me as i huff.

"i'm dumb." i sat back on the couch crossing my arms feeling guilty.

"go talk to draco then ron." fred pats my back, i nodded then got up.

"i will treat you guys later!" i said smiling as they smiled back at me.

i ran down the moving stairs luckily seeing somi alone walking up the stairs, i keep running then finally grabbing her arm.

"wow!" she yells.

"what class is slytherin in?" i ask as we ran together down the hall.

"they should be in muggle studies." she says as we both took a turn a left in the hallway running to muggle studies.

"here!" somi stops me, i open the door as it swings making a loud bang.

"draco!" i shouted his name, he puts his head up fast, we both looked at the professor.

"quick." professor says as draco runs out of his seat.

"i'll see you in class!" somi said to me as i nodded, she walks away leaving me and draco in a quiet hallway.

"i'm-" i was about to apologize but he cuts me off with a kiss as i was caught by surprised but kissed him back as he cups my cheek, he lets go of the kiss.

"i'm sorry." he apologized, i give him the biggest hug as he hugs me back as we rocked back and forth.

"does that mean we're back together?" he
asks, i laid my head against his chest.

"yes." i said as i felt kisses on the top of my head.

"i love you." he says.

"i love you too." i replied.

"i got to go apologize to ron." i said as he nod.

"i'll see you later!" he says, i smiled nodding as he pats me on the head and giving me a kiss on the forehead before leaving back into class.

i smiled like an idiot i am before running to find ron, i ran to the gryffindor common room to see ron on the couch with harry.

"there you are." ron says, getting up coming towards me i quickly give ron a hug as i felt him hug me back.

"i'm sorry." i said.

"why are you apologizing, i should be the one." he says, i nodded on my head against his chest.

"i'm sorry for flipping out." i said as i heard him laugh, "i'm being for real, i flipped a table over." i said as he laughs hugging me tighter.