we meet again? [ 2 ]

PART TWO

after dinner me and draco walk out of the restaurant hand in hand walking to his car.

"are you excited?" he asks starting his car up.

"maybe." i smirk as he chuckles driving off

* 。⋆ʚ♡⃛ɞ * 。⋆

as he drives into the neighborhood turning to the house parking in the driveway, we both got out of the car as we hook arms walking to the door, draco unlocks the door with the key then we walked inside, it was very clean and neat.

"tessa!" draco yells for her name, i smiled as i saw tessa running downstairs.

"hey dad! omg miss y/l/n." tessa greets me, draco face turned into confusion.

"wait you know her?" draco asks, i laugh hugging tessa as she hugs me back with a tight hug.

"actually, i've already met tessa, i just wanted to see her again" i said while laughing as draco groans playfully rolling his eyes.

"when i got to the diagon alley with my friends, me and my friends always stop at her shop to get stuff. there where i get my hair gel" he explains, draco scoffs holding the bag of hair gel.

"that's why she picked it out!" he says throwing them on the couch.

"she told me everything about you guys, i didn't know you guys dated." tessa says letting go off the hug.

"well.." i said as draco gives me his biggest smile "we are dating again." i told tessa, she jumps in surprise.

"wait really? yes yes yes!" tessa jumps in draco giving him the biggest hug ever as he laughs hugging her back.

"finally! my dream came true." she says as i cover my mouth while laughing.

"this is the first time i've seen you so excited" draco says.

"im happy you finally find someone, instead of crying in your room." tessa told him, i gasp as draco covers her mouth, i laughed so hard.

"tessa dear." draco says, i laugh so much harder.

"she gets it from you." i said, tessa nods as draco playfully pushes her.

"so, does that mean your gonna move in?" tessa asks.

"slow down, we just got back together." draco says laughing while pushing her into the kitchen.