best friends to lovers [ 3 ]

- PART THREE -

walking into the Slytherin common room with pansy walking up the stairs to the boys dorm.

"how can we get in there without the boys noticing, they just got back from breakfast." pansy whispers.

"you know what." i smirked while thinking

* 。⋆ʚ♡⃛ɞ * 。⋆

"thank goodness your best friends with harry." pansy says to me as i smiled.

"alright, let's do this." i said as, i put the invisibility cloak on me and pansy walking towards the door when it swings open revealing one of their friends, it was dalton and justin. they had the door open still so me and pansy sneakily walked in the room.

the guys left as blaise closes the door behind them, blaise looks at draco who's on the bed under the covers leaning against the headboard.

"draco, you can't just sit here all day and look at the scrapbook crying, what happen?" blaise asks while sitting on his bed

"i feel guilty for not telling her anything, i hate myself for letting her go blaise." draco tells blaise while sobbing looking at the picture of me and him at the yule ball, "i love her." draco mumbles.

pansy turns to me with a shocking face,
i put my hand over my mouth in shocked looking back at her also.

"you have a crush on her since second year draco, if you really love her you would go after her and tell her the truth." blaise told him.

"i can't, i have to protect her." draco says.

"for?" blaise asks.

draco lifts up his sleeve, it's the dark mark.

"draco, why didn't you tell her or me?" He asks.

"because you both could be in so much danger, you can not tell anyone I mean it blaise." draco says, blaise nods.

"what about y/n though?" blaise asks.

"wait." draco stops blaise then he starts getting up from his bed, he takes out his wand.

"petrifcus totalus!" draco yells pointing the wand at us, we fell on the floor groaning.

"y/n? pansy?" draco asks.

"yup." i said while in pain trying to sit up but laid back down not wanting to get up.

* 。⋆ʚ♡⃛ɞ * 。⋆

"when and why did you come in here?" draco asks while putting the blanket over me.

"because, you just left me with no explanation and pansy knew something was up so we decided to eavesdrop but instead, we got hit by a spell." i fake smiled while still in pain.

"i'm sorry."  he apologizes.

"It's okay, it was my fault" i said to him as put the cloak on his nightstand slowly and carefully.

"can we talk?" he asks, i nodded looking at blaise and pansy who were sitting down on his bed, they both got up as blaise helps pansy up then they both left shutting the door.

"i'm guessing you heard everything." he says.

"yeah." i said avoiding his eyes.

"yeah i'm in love with you, yeah I have a dark mark but i just wanted to protect you. i never wanted to lose you y/n." draco tells me while holding my hand, i finally look into his eyes.

"i get it draco." i said to him, he smiles with tears in his eyes.

"instead of being best friends, what about we become lovers?" he asks.

"is draco malfoy asking me to be his girlfriend?" i ask with a smile.

"maybe.." he responds with a big smile, i laugh softly

"But seriously, y/n will you be my girlfriend?" he asks.

"of course!" i answered smiling, he pulls me into his embrace hugging me carefully kissing my forehead.

"so should we look at this huge scrapbook?" he asks.

i shook my head as he opens the scrapbook then we both talked about each picture that happened on that day, laughing and smiling in his dorm.