caught.

y/n pov * ◌༉‧

i was walking with my best friend lily to the great hall. we walk in we see ron,hermione, and harry aka my brother sitting so we walked over.

"hey!" harry says to me kissing my forehead i smile sitting next to him in front of hermione and lily.

"so did you guys sleep well?" ron asks, we shook our head yes then talked about something random, as i was looking around the great hall i see draco staring at me he winks at me and turns back to his friends.

i felt my cheeks heat up.

"well me and y/n forgot something in the common room gotta go!" lily faked smile.

"wait we just got-" i said but she drags me away.

"when are you gonna tell them that your dating draco??" lily asks me.

"they hate him, if harry finds out that i'm dating draco i'm gonna be dead." i told her, lily says the password to the common room and the door swings opens, we walked in sitting down on the couch.

"i say, tell them." she tells me.

"you're mental, you know that." i told her.

"how am i mental, you have to tell him." lily tells me.

"no i'd rather not say anything." i said to her.

"class is about to start, let's go before snape hits us with that stupid book." lily tells me, i nodded as we ran out the common room running to potion class.

"three minutes late potter and bloom." snape says walking up to us.

"potter sit by malfoy, bloom sit by granger" snape tells us. we groan sitting where he puts us, draco winks at me as i roll my eyes.

"getting in trouble potter? " draco said to me turning his head to me smirking.

"stop smirking before i slap that smirk off your face." i told him.

+

as class ended draco quickly handed me a note then i ran off to lily.

"what is that?" she asks, i dragged her to a corner away from everyone.

i open up the note.

𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 - 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘧𝘰𝘺 ♡

"oooooo." lily winks at me. i playfully pushed her as we walked to our next class.

+

"go go go go!" lily tells me, i ran to the common room real quick to drop my books off then i quickly ran out of the common room making my way to astronomy tower.

as i walk up the stairs i see nobody so instead i looked out at the view.

i turned around for a few seconds then i saw draco, i flinched.

"bloody hell, you scared me!" i told him pushing him as he laughs.

he wraps his arm around my waist.

"i've missed you." he tells me.

"you saw me in first period love." i replied.

"still i miss you." he says pulling me closer hugging me tight kissing my forehead then..

"stupefy!"

we dodged it, i see harry, ron, hermione and lily.

"expelliarmus!"

we all looked at lily seeing her hold out her wand, she had knocked out harry's wand.

"what is wrong with you!" i yell at harry

"what is wrong with you! why are you with him! why are hugging him!" he yells back at me.

"are you guys dating?" hermione asks, we both shook our heads yes.

"bloody hell." i heard ron say,

"why didn't you tell me?" harry asks

"because what you just did right now and freaking out, that's the reason." i told him,

"at least tell me so i won't throw a random spell at him." harry tells me, i nod then the three walk away.

lily walks away waving at us, we both wave back at her then see her disappear.

"well they know now." he says, i chuckle at him.

"well at least that's over now." i told him, he smiles at me then he kisses my cheek.

"let's go." he says holding out his hand, i grabbed his hand then we walked off leaving the astronomy tower.